CHAPTER 9

ELLAYAH'S POV

"Stop working for Joshua already, I know he wouldn't mind" I said.

"No! Why would you want me to stop working for him?" She said while applying her contact lens. She has been not wearing specs. She even dyed her hair. Although I like her without makeup but that is what makes her happy these days so I don't mind.

"I keep telling you that you can work with me, besides its still the same company, The Reyes. Just different brunches." I explained. I want her to be with me everyday. It is so hard to meet her everyday. We only meet during weekends which sucks cause I want to be with her always.

"No Elly, I can't and pls don't look at me like that, I know what your gonna say. Money is definitely not a problem, love but I just don't have the heart of leaving all the people there" She knew I was gonna talk about money. Well, we both know I'm way smart when it comes to money.

''Fine, I cannot force you anymore, just so you know, you are always welcome to my office'' I said while eating a toast of bread from the bed. She was busy doing her make up on the corner. I keep looking at her sexy back.

"You know I have just realized recently that we haven't have some sexy time before? we have been dating for almost 3 month now" I said and she turned to me.

"Well" she said while walking towards me.

"We can go a bit later to Akshaya's new resort, I don't think she mind right?" Ruby said while laying down on me.

"No second thoughts?" I said while touching her hips.

"Nope, I was waiting for you to make the move, love pero you're taking forever" She said then kissed me from my lips to my body. We were finally doing it when my freaking phone rang again. I need to silent my phone, it keep ringging that made Ruby stood up.

"You need to get that, it might be important" she said while going back to fix her hair infront of the mirror.

"Ughhh!" I groan in anger. I looked at the caller and it was Akshaya. She texted me saying that she will be needing us to come soon.

"Its akshaya, gosh she is so annoying. She needs us and I don't know why but we should leave now or else Akshaya will turn into a beast" I said while taking the car key.

"Haha alright, Im all done already. Lets go" she said.

We came out from home and as usual, the paparazzi is surrounded. Ruby is now really comfortable with them around. A lot of brands are even calling Ruby to be the models. She is a model material indeed.

We finally reached to Akshaya's new resort

We finally reached to Akshaya's new resort. My not so little cousin is all grown up already. She always make sure she is prepared and doesn't go out if she doesn't look good. She was born being a perfectionist just like tita Gab, Her mom.

"Hiyieee!" Akshaya said while hugging Ruby.

"Hello gorgeous" I said while hugging her.

"Ahh kuya ko" she tease me while hitting me on my shoulder.

"So I need you guys to know something, especially you Elly"

"We have the Changs already but Joshua Don't know yet. I don't think its a good thing to tell him yet dahil he is busy with Claudia" she said. I stop her but stepping on her leg. Ruby doesn't know one thing about me and I'm still waiting for the right time.

"Aham" I clear my throat making her stop talking. She can be really talkative sometimes.

"Who is the chang?" Ruby asked looking all so innocent.

"Ahh... Uhm Joshua's ex girlfriend". Seriously Akshaya? A lot of reason but you decide to lie about Joshua.

"How come I don't know about it, I mean I have been working with him for almost 3 years Now" Ruby said.

"Well, ano kasi. He.. doesn't want... Anyone to know about it eh...." Akshaya lied again.

"Ahhh!!! Okay nevermind, I won't tell him. I won't mention anything about it okay?" Ruby said

"Thank you Ruby, anyways Julia is waiting for you at the bar" Akshaya lied.

"Ahh, sige. I'll see them. You guys join us later okay?" Ruby said.

"Okay." Akshaya and I said together.

As soon as she left. Akshaya started to hit me.

"Omg don't tell me she don't know about it?"

"No! Do not tell her yet okay? I am searching for a good time. You know how sensitive she is." I said.

"Fine, but please be quick, the changs might attack our family and soon she is gonna find out din." Akshaya said.

"I will tell her tomorrow, promise".

"Good. We'll talk about this later. Mom is coming over later"

I nod in a agreement. I told her to go on first. I wanted to take some fresh air.

It was 6pm and I was standing on beach alone. Grabe the weather is so nice. So cool and fresh.

"I am an asshole for not letting you know about me well Ruby but I hope you'd forgive me."

I don't know how to tell her because she trusted me so much. How do you tell a girl you love that you are a freaking MAFIA.

That you were the son who freaking owns the The Cobra?

Hello everyone, for those who are interested in Joshua and Claudia's love life. You can go and read "maybe it's you". The main character is "lizquen", liza soberano and Enrique gil. There will also be a few parts about Ruby and Elly in it so go and check them out.

And for those who are confuse. Ellayah's dad and Joshua's dad were the one who started the cobra gang. This will also make Joshua the leader of the Gang now since he is the eldest among cousins. However, Ellayah and Akshaya will still be one of the members in the gang which makes them work more since they are the Reyes. The changs is the Cobra's biggest enemy. They killed Joshua's mom when Joshua was little. Chang is one of the Cobra's biggest competitors and now they are planning to kill all of the Changs as a revenge.