CHAPTER 2

CLAUDIA'S POV

Last night was really embarrassing, Elly kissed me. As soon he kissed me, I acted like I was sleeping to prevent from awkwardness. Obviously he knew I was faking it but that is the only way that I could not face him.

Its 5am and I sneak out from his condominium leaving him alone.

"Thank you so much elly but I got to go" I whispered before I leave.

I reached home and xavier was standing there looking at me worriedly.

"Where have you been? I waited for you till 2am, you could have informed me that you are staying at your friends" he was angry. I never knew he'd care. It was thoughtful of him.

"Sorry na, lasing si ate kahapon eh"

"Whatever, I'm gonna shower" he said

Oh well, I went to make some breakfast when someone called from my phone.

/Phone rings/

"Pucha!" I startled. " I wiped my hands and put my phone on speaker.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hello, My nerdy" It was Ellayah. Fuck, what do I say?

"Uhm hi?"

"Where have you been, last night was fun" Ellayah said.

"Fun? You were having sex with someone else and made me all worried about you?" Xavier came down and surprised me.

"No, no nothing happened" I tried to explain to Xavier.

"Yes bro nothing happened, I just kissed her" Ellayah said through the phone

"What? So you guys do had fun huh?" Xavier said and left with anger.

"Fuck you Ellayah Reyes" I cursed him and end the call.

I quickly ran to Xavier and tried to convince him.

"Hey bro" I said while holding his hands

"Let go, hindi ka ba nagaala saakin kahapon?" He shouted at me.

"Of course I did, Ellayah is just so stubborn" I said and then regretted not explaining straight away.

"So his name is Ellayah huh?" He crossed his arms and looked at me. I can't believe my baby brother is growing up na.

"Oh listen to me, Nothing happened! We kissed because I was drunk and then I came home in the morning because I was worried too. thats all!" I said in a higher tone to make him look at me.

"Fine!" He said while walking to the car. I sighed in relieve. " Uy get down, it is too early to go to school, I haven't make breakfast yet" I yelled at him.

ELLAYAH'S POV

"Ouch Ruby" she cursed me and end the call without any information.

I remembered how she fake sleep last night after I kissed her. Oh gosh she is so cute. I called her to tease her. She was totally embarrassed after the kissed. She haven't change. The same old reaction she made when she kissed me during high school.

Trowback:

ELLAYAH'S POV

"Ruby?" I saw Ruby in the classroom with the popular kids. Weird cause she don't hang out with them at all.

"Hey Ruby? What are you doing with them?" I said while putting my arms on her shoulder.

"Oh nothing much just you know getting to know them" she was lying and it is obvious that she is trying to fit in. It was not my bussiness anyway.

"Did You bring the assign-" even before I finished my sentences, she quickly kissed me.

Everyone was surprised. Even the popular girls Infront of her. She immediately ran away from me afterwards.

Everyone was asking me whether I'm relationship with her or not. I didn't clarify anything. "Well,I like her" is what I said and left the room.

The girls were definitely jelous of Ruby. I don't let anyone touch me in school. Ruby is the only person who had the courage to kiss me like that and its kinda cool tho. We don't see each other that much afterwards. She tried to hide herself. She'll pass my assignment through e-mails. Silly Ruby hiding again from embarrassment.