Oblivion (Jungkook X Rosè)

By Diamond_Fate

"Our love had sunken in complete oblivion. You were a total oblivious of who I am... Who we are...and what we... More

Prologue
LAWS and REMINDERS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
PLAGIARISM (Must Read)
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
Fate (What will happen to Oblivion?)
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56

41

1.1K 65 3
By Diamond_Fate

Story setting: Two days BEFORE the previous chapter.

💎💎💎

- Tzuyu

A sigh went through out of her lips.
Stress and trying to find a way to keep her son with her. I can see, she is manipulating her sons not because it's the best for them but because she is afraid that they might leave, the way Chaeyoung's father left her, for another woman.

"I don't know what to do anymore. He's grown up and can be as rebellious as he can."
       She commented and sat on her office chair before massaging her head with all of her ten fingers.

"Why don't do something that he can't be against to, Auntie?"
      I asked and she gave me the kind of look that tells me she needs some explanation.

I inhaled a bit deeper and gave out a tiny smile.

"Like a legal action where he can't say anything, or even if he complains, nothing will happen. He's still under your guidance so things will be easy. You hold almost everything about him and you can do anything, Auntie."
       I explained a little a her brows furrowed, eyes travelled at the whole office room as she thinks of it...

"Like what... like... marriage? A legal action. But that would need his sign."
      She has it, but unsure about it as well.

I nodded and giggled.

"But just like what I said, you still hold almost everything about him. His signature? That doesn't matter at all, announce to the public that he'll get married and he won't be able to do anything. He's smart, but no offense as yo're his mother but he's kind of ignorant as well. He doesn't know much about the world. You can take care advantage of that, Auntie."
       I suggested and without contemplating about it more, she smiled and responded...

"You're really an intelligent woman, that's why I like you."
        A compliment, a compliment she wouldn't know that is actually her weakness.

"Yeah, I'm smart...
And I'm taking advantage of that to fool not your son but you. Now, I don't wonder why Jungkook is that ignorant and such of a fool about life and world, his mother is one as well."

I internally sighed and after few seconds, I decided to move on. I stood up and gave her a sweet look and smile, bowed and bid my good bye.

I walked out of her office and in a normal pace, I took the hallway. There are few things in my mind, memories from my high school days, where everything is harsher than this...

"Everyone has a crush on him, really..."
       It was a normal day, each one of us having a group of so-call friends, talking, laughing, doing those stuffs high-schoolers normally do.

And I am one of those normal students...

Normal student, that's what I believed in till things happened...

"Hey, Tzuyu, don't you think he's handsome?"
       I smiled when I was asked by one of my classmates.

"Maybe... yes?"
        But I'm not really into him.

I'm a student that is more onto academics, not onto socializing. I'm not an anti-social though, it's just that I prefer studying than chit-chatting with anyone.

"Really, why do you look uninterested? Everyone thinks he's the most handsome guy in this school year. What about date him?"
        By that moment, my forehead creased yet I tried muttering a smile out cause the guy they are referring to, just looked back on our direction while smiling, his friends are tapping him and looks like they are cheering him.

The girls beside me squealed a bit and tapped me by my back and suggested an opinion...

"Look, he's obviously looking at you. Really, Tzuyu, you don't like him?"
       I am a bit scared of what they are trying to do, but I just rode the situation as I don't want to seem snob to anyone.

"Be smart, be friendly, be nice to everyone so I'll get the same treatment."

My usual old motto in life, the motto that also ruined my good personality.

"Ohh, he's approaching, he's approachiiiing."
       They kept teasing and I can't do anything...

He's literally approaching us that moment...
And his eyes are locked on mine, in every steps he take, he has an assurance about it and he's confident.

"Hey..."
       Awkwardly, he greeted and I'm not even sure if it was me who he was talking to so I just looked at other direction.

"Hey, Tzuyu! He's talking to you."
       Whisper-yelling, that girl bumped me by the elbow.

I looked back at him, smiled and nod my head a little before responding...

"Hey."
       With no confidence yet neither timidness.

"Can we... do you want to eat lunch with me?"
        Such a cheesy scene but the whole room cheered for us that day...

"Just the two of us?"
        I asked... a bit confuse about his sudden approach.

"Of course, seriously, Tzuyu. He wants to date you."
        I was startled when he just smiled at me after hearing our classmate's statement.

Then when I gave him a confuse, questionable and shock expression, he nodded, confidently.

"I am really impressed with you being a package, all in one, brain and good personality, then add to that... that you're really pretty."
       Everything started that day...

And it ended after the third grading of the second semester of that year...

"You're really amazing, ain't you? It has been how many months? And that deal isn't over yet? How much can you endure?"
       I was about to approach them, my classmates, our supporters but then a serious talk is happening and I my feet just stopped me from walking.

I hid the bushes and did all my best to hear it, the suspicious conversation.

"Yeah, it's boring already."
       The girl that used to squeal for us commented.

"Are you going to dumb her or what? Have you fallen for her?"
       One more questioned.

By that time, I am thinking of who they are talking to till that particular voice came out from the person I thought I should trust...

"Dumb her? Right away? Really? After all those gifts and efforts? I should at least get something. I should at least get an experience."
      Everything fall after that...

My feelings that are already grown for him, my trust, my mind, my heart, myself, my motto... my life.

"Be smart, be friendly, be nice to everyone so I'll get the same treatment."

I can't be the same as before...
Not after realizing that there's a totally different man from all the man outside.

"Hey..."
      He's snobbish...

"I heard you had an amnesia?"
      That was the first day we met...

"I don't want to talk about it."
        He simply and seriously answered.

I just chuckled and sat beside him on the grass, letting the wind pass through us and stuck our eyes on the amusing view of ocean. We're currently on a group reunion, our parent's reunion and we just came because of them.

"You know what..."
       I let that one strong wind pass before continuing...

"I always wanted to have it too....to have my memories gone. I always want it to go."
       I saw him at the side of my eyes glanced at me, confusion must grow within him.

"There are so many things that had happened to me... to the point that I questioned my everything. I am kind and really nice to them, and I don't get it why they... why he did that."
       I continued...

"I thought he loved me sincerely... but it simply turned out to be a dare, a bet. And worst, he had the  idea of getting an experience from me... I found it late... when I already had fallen for him..."
      A smile slowly formed on my lips, looking at myself back that time, I was really stupid.

"I don't feel respected."
       I added...

"You're not good at telling stories, are you?"
       Out of the topic, he asked...

"It seems not so heavy with jus listening to words, if I didn't look at you, I wouldn't feel much of the pain you have..."
       He removed his eyes on me and tilted his head back in front and stared at the view again...

"Whatever may happen after that, whatever it is... you shouldn't ask for your memories to be erased. You're lucky, you have the knowledge about the past and you have the grip on the lesson from it while me... struggling on remembering if there are some people I forgot, or some important events I should reminisce and take back."
       He cut himself there and let out a small amount of sigh...

"And as for respect, not everyone will give you it... you just have to find those people who are willing to lend you the amount you need."

Starting by that day...
Things became lighter...
Things became easier...
And after years, I found myself falling again...
With a person who I truly can trust, a man who respects me properly and enough.

"If I'll stick to my old motto...
I'll lose what I already had gained."

💎💎💎

A:     This chapter is a little bit forced. Sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 660 31
Two people living in the same condominium building. At first they became two adversaries. They despise each other to bits, doing anything just to ann...
63K 6.1K 60
❝In the darkness, your light lights the way for me. Thank you for being my light in this dark world, Lalisa.❞ Warnings: contains mentions of sensitiv...
1.4M 37.6K 50
I have you, you have me. That's perfect already. Love is not easy thing to do. We laugh, we cry, we smile. What if after all the times we spent toge...
47.4K 1.7K 43
[ Completed ] Have a crush on each other since debut. One day they are having a collab and getting close day by day. Inlove with each others and fina...