Love You So Mad | JenSoo

By Adeptarmy11

Journalist Kim Jisoo is working under Chanel's new ruthless Ambassador, Jennie Kim. They meet in unlikely sit... More

Ch 1: Meeting Again.
Ch 2: Checking You, Checking Me out.
Ch 3: Sexual Tension.
Ch 4: We'll Just Deny It.
Ch 5: Maybe I lied.
Ch 6: Sexual Tension. Pt.2
Ch 7: You Melt Me.
Ch 8: Crazy Stupid.
Ch 9: "Dating my Hot Boss"
Ch 10: The I Love You's.
Ch 11: The Bros.
Ch 12: Accidentaly In Love.
Ch 13: All I need.
Ch 14: Mon Amour.
Ch 15: They're Engaged?!
Ch 16: Paris
Ch 17: Sashay away.
Ch 18: You have a Girlfriend?!
Ch 19: Naked Camping.
Ch 20: Bitter Reunions.
Ch 21: Learning The Truth.
Ch 22: Drunken Reminiscing.
Ch 23: Moving in.
Ch 25: Dream House.
Ch 26: The Flu.
Ch 27: Wifey.
Ch 28: Do it again.
Ch 29: Big News!

Ch 24: Compatability.

4.7K 199 86
By Adeptarmy11

Living together would be an adjustment. Jennie knew that. She also knew that there would be things she wouldn't like about living with Jisoo.

Example number one being that Jisoo had a habit of forgetting to put the milk back into the fridge.

But right now, in this instance, she has never been happier with Jisoo's presence in the apartment.

"What do you think you're doing?" Jennie sets her magazine down.

She had woken up much earlier than Jisoo had so she treated herself to some coffee in the living room.

As for Jisoo, she took it upon herself to walk into the kitchen in just her black thong from last night. Lack of a shirt and all. Her hair was a bit of mess, but the good kind.

"I'm testing a theory," Jisoo sighs sleepily while grabbing the coffee pot to pour herself a cup.

"And may I ask what this theory is? And why it requires your breats to be out?" Jennie lightly chuckles while walking over to her. Slipping an arm around Jisoo's waist she pulls her closer. "Well?" She raises a questioning brow.

Jisoo clutches her coffee with an evil grin. "My theory is whether our day will be better if we start it off with morning sex."

Jennie takes the cup from her hands and sets it aside. "I would like to test that theory." She grins. "After all, I still haven't eaten and breakfast is the most important meal of the day."

That's not the only good example she could think of. Jisoo has developed a knack for being naked around the apartment. And every time Jennie questioned her, she always had some type of excuse.

"Jisoo where are your clothes?"

"They're dirty."

"Jisoo why are you naked?"

"Its hot."

"Jisoo, again? Really?"

"I'm starting a nudist colony."

"Why do I even bother," Jennie sighs.

"What? I'm wearing clothes...they're just invisible."

Their morning rendezvous was completely worth running behind on time. It just meant they would have to drive in together to work and pick up breakfast on the way.

The thing is they rarely drove in together. Jisoo always insisted on taking the train while Jennie would rather die than have to ride in that large tube of germs. Instead she enjoyed the comfort of her matte black Porsche Cayanne.

"What would you like babe?" Jennie asks pulling into the starbucks drive thru.

"A blueberry scone and chocolate milk please." Jisoo answers while distractedly reading through her proposal.

"What's that?" Jennie nods to the papers.

"It's for my presentation this afternoon. My boss is a pain in the ass who thinks I can't handle what's on my plate."

"Your boss is looking out for you because she loves you." Jennie says pointedly.

Jisoo lets out a dramatic gasp, "you think?"

Jennie swats her arm with a laugh. "Jerk."

"I'm kidding. I love you very very much." She leans over to kiss Jennie.

"Ditto." Jennie grins.

Once they have their breakfast they head off to work together, breakfast in hand. They enter the elevator but just before it closes one other person joins them.

Miyeon.

Oh no.

They're caught in an awkward silence right after the final ding. Miyeon clears her throat, looking down at the ground. At least they weren't eating each others faces this time. She blushes at the mere thought.

Once she reaches her floor she quickly scurries out without a word.

•••

Jisoo was hard at work when her phone suddenly started ringing. Picking it up she puts it on speaker so that she could continue typing up.

"Hello?" She mumbles around the pen in her mouth.

"Hi this is Regina Phalange. I'm calling to confirm your adoption of a kangaroo."

"Hi Lisa," Jisoo chuckles. "What can I do for you?"

"Damn, how'd you know?" Lisa laughs.

"Regina Phalange? Really? Plus, only the aussie would try to convince you to adopt a kangaroo."

"The other day she asked if we could name our future child Joey."

"Your child would get bullied by my wife. Jennie would never let you live that down." Jisoo chuckles.

"Ouu whos the new hottie in the office?"

"What? How do you know about the new girl?" Jisoo's brows furrow.

"LISA!" Jisoo hears Chaeyoung squeal from outside of the office.

"Oh, I see." Jisoo smiles when Lisa gives her a wave through the glass. Phone still pressed to her ear and Chaeyoung hugging her tightly. Jisoo silently motions her to come in before sitting back down.

"Surprise~" Lisa sings walking into her office.

"Hey, what's up?" Jisoo asks.

"Well, when's your break? Wanna go on a date?" Lisa sets her feet up on Jisoo's desk.

"Get your nasty feet off my desk and its a yes." Jisoo taps her foot with a pencil.

"Nasty? I think you mean fabulous. These are red bottom heels honey."

"Whatever. Get them off!" Jisoo laughs.

"You know, for a fashion journalist you don't show much appreciation for my shoes." Lisa says removing her feet.

"They're wonderfully expensive. Is that what you wanna hear?"

"Yes. Thank you." Lisa smiles flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"Is Chaeyoung coming with us?" Jisoo asks.

"Nope, she said she had to finish filling in the quota for next month."

"Can't she do that later?"

"You're her boss. Why are you asking me?"

Jisoo shakes her head at her and calls Chaeyoung.

"Yes Unnie?"

"I have a task for you."

"Which is?"

"Come to lunch with us so that your girlfriend doesn't annoy the crap out of me."

Chaeyoung starts squealing excitedly making Jisoo cover her ears. "Yes! I would love to!" She says before hanging up the phone.

"Do you not give her attention when you're together?"

"Oh, believe me. I pay plenty of attention. She just loves me." Lisa smiles smugly.

"Right. Which is Still beyond me."

"Hey!"

"Come on, let's get out of here." Jisoo grabs her bag.

"Don't you wanna say good bye to your girlfriend~" Lisa taunts, following after her.

"I was, but I won't if you bully me like that."

"Just go you big baby," Lisa shoves her in the direction of Jennie's door.

"Remind me why I put up with you again?"

"Because I'm irresistibly hot," Lisa smirks with a shrug.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." Jisoo rolls her eyes, opening the door to Jennie's office without knocking.

Instead of finding Jennie hard at work, the younger girl is throwing a rubber ball at the window, watching it bounce back into her hand.

"Well, well, well," Jisoo closes the door. "Is this what Chanel pays you millions of dollars to do?"

Jennie spins around in her chair to face her. "Maybe." She grins. "What did I do to deserve this wonderful surprise?" She leans her elbows onto her desk as Jisoo walks towards her.

"I was coming to say goodbye before I left for my lunch break." Jisoo leans down to kiss her. "But that was before when I thought you were busy."

Jennie eyes her hungrily and desperately leans up for another kiss. "I could eat." She smirks.

Jisoo lets out a laugh, poking Jennie square in the forehead. "Don't even think about it. Lisa and Chaeng are waiting for me." She glances over at the door. "Would you like to come?"

"In more ways than one." Jennie winks making another round of laughter errupt from Jisoo. "Yes, I will join you."

"Great." Jisoo smiles slipping her hand into Jennie's. "Make sure you compliment Lisa on her shoes."

"Duley noted." Jennie nods.

•••

"So, since we're all here. Chaeyoung and I have something to ask you guys." Lisa announces.

"Ask away," Jisoo says.

"Well I've known you both for a very long time, and I wanted to ask if you two would like to be our Maid of Honours." Lisa smiles nervously.

"REALLY?!" Jisoo's eyes widen.

"I'd love to." Jennie smiles.

"YES! A THOUSAND TIMES YES!" Jisoo screams.

Lisa And Chaeyoung chuckle at her enthusiasm.

"This is great," Chaeyoung smiles. "We're happy you both wanna do it."

"So when is it gonna be?" Jisoo asks practically bouncing in her seat.

"We're hoping for next fall. Early September before it gets too cold." Lisa says.

"Both of our families are flying in." Chaeyoung nods.

"Oh so we get to meet the rest of the oompa loompas from Aussie land?" Jennie says tossing a fry into her mouth.

"Again, you're from New Zealand, we're not that different." Chaeyoung rolls her eyes. "And for your information, I was born in New Zealand so we are one and the same."

"Speak for yourself Keith Urban, but I don't flush my toilet upside down."

"What does that even mean?!"

"Okay okay, we're getting off topic." Lisa butts in. "Jennie be nice, and Chaeng ignore her."

Jennie snickers quietly, turning her attention back to her fries.

"So? How's living together?" Lisa asks.

"Awesome." Jisoo smirks remembering the events of this morning.

"Mostly awesome." Jennie says.

"What do you mean mostly?" Jisoo turns her head to her.

"Well...you kind of have a few bad habits..." Jennie shrugs.

"Oh please do share." Jisoo raises a brow.

"For starters, when you're done brushing your teeth you wipe your foamy mouth on my face towel. The other day, you forgot to put the milk back into the fridge. Guess who accidentally drank spoiled milk? And lastly, there are towels in the bathroom for a reason. I mean don't get me wrong, I love your wet naked body more than anything but not when it's dripping water on my persian carpet and Marble floors."

She watches as Jisoo's eyes falter before the older girl is pushing her way out of the booth. Clearly upset at what Jennie had said.

"What? Jisoo where are you going?" Jennie calls after her. Looking across the booth Lisa and Chaeng both have their arms crossed shaking their heads unamused. "What I say?"

"You said My carpet, and my floor." Lisa says.

"But they are mine." Jennie frowns.

"Dammit Jennie!" Lisa slams her hands on the table. "It's not just yours anymore! You asked Jisoo to move in with you. That means sharing a home because you love her. When you say that things are yours and only yours it makes her feel like some type lf guest living in your house. Shit like that makes her feel unwelcome." Lisa explains.

"Now go fix it." Chaeyoung points out the door.

Jennie slides out of the booth to go and find Jisoo. Her girlfriend couldn't have gotten far if Jennie had the keys to the car. Sure enough she spots Jisoo mercilessly pulling on the locked door handles trying to get it open. Like that was gonna work.

Sighing, Jennie walks over to her. "Jisoo-"

"I don't wanna talk to you." Jisoo turns on her heels and starts walking away.

"Come on Jisoo, I'm sorry." Jennie follows her.

"Lalalala, Can't hear you." Jisoo covers her ears, speeding up to escape Jennie.

"Where are you going?" Jennie sighs.

"Somewhere far away from you!"

"Jisoo stop. Work is 4 blocks away and our apartment is 7. Can you just come to the car please?"

"Ohh so its our apartment now?" Jisoo laughs bitterly.

"Jisoo, I didn't mean that." Jennie says but Jisoo just keeps on walking. "Dammit Jisoo stop!" She jogs to catch up Before ubruptly stopping in front of her.

"Move." Jisoo crosses her arms.

"Just listen to me." Jennie says. "What I said was wrong and I'm sorry."

"I don't want your half assed apology." Jisoo growls trying to move around Jennie but the younger girl just keeps blocking her way.

"Jisoo, please." Jennie begs. "I didn't mean it. That apartment is just as much mine as it is yours. I'm sorry if I didn't make you feel that way. The thing is, I've never really shared my apartment with anyone. This is all new to me. I guess when you moved in, I didn't realize how much things would change or how different it would be..."

"Do you want me to move out?" Jisoo scuffs her foot on the ground.

"NO!" Jennie immediately protest. "Please don't. I know things are different when you're there...but I like it. I like when you're there. It doesn't feel so big and lonely all the time. I can actually look forward to coming home. Our home."

Jisoo's lips quirk up into a reluctant smile. "I'm sorry too." She sighs. "I know that I can be forgetful sometimes or accidentally ruin your things. I just feel so comfortable with you I forget that there are boundaries." She shrugs.

Jennie kisses her forehead and pulls her in for a hug. "You can mess up whatever you want, as long as you're in the same bed as me at the end of the night. I'll be okay."

Jisoo hugs her back with a smile. "Thank you for chasing after me. We both know I would've given up on walking after a block."

"My Jichu hates exercise. I know that much." Jennie chuckles bopping the tip of her nose. "Come on, lets get you home."

"But what about work?"

"That pain in the ass boss of yours isn't so bad now, huh?" Jennie smirks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.8K 3.5K 42
in which lisa wasn't even interested and jennie was just too persistent. a very light au and very short chapters.
7.2K 206 8
Oneshots for you guys. CONTAINS •Angst •Fluff •Comedy •Horror(?) •Thriller(?) - First time writing Oneshots! bear with my writings as well as my engl...
65.1K 2.2K 27
Jennie has everything she needs in life - except the ability to loosen up and break free from her demanding work once in a while. So she hires someon...
243K 10.4K 27
Jennie and Jisoo Kim, a couple in a stagnating marriage, live a deceptively mundane existence. However, each has been hiding a secret from the other:...