Neighbors. (Jai Brooks fanfic...

By JanoskiansSlut

FIRST EVER STORY ON WATTPAD! So, Sam Parker moves to Melbourne from New York with her family. No 16 year old... More

Neighbors. (Jai Brooks fanfiction)
Neighbors 1.
Neighbors 2.
Neighbors 3.
Neighbors 4.
Neighbors 5.
Neighbors 6.
Neighbors 7.
Neighbors 8.
Neighbors 9.
Neighbors 10.
Neighbors 11.
Neighbors 12.
Neighbors 13.
Neighbors 14.
Neighbors 15.
Neighbors 16.
Neighbors 17.
Neighbors 18
Neighbors 19.
Neighbors 20.
Neighbors 21.
Neighbors 22.
Neighbors 23.
Neighbors 24.
Neighbors 26.
Neighbors 27.
Neighbors 28.
Neighbors 29.
Neighbors 30.
Neighbors 31.
Neighbors 32.
Neighbors 33.
Neighbors 34.
Neighbors 35.
Neighbors 36.
Neighbors 37.
Neighbors. 38
Neighbors 39.
Neighbors 40.
Neighbors 41. (FINAL CHAPTER.)

Neighbors 25.

17.1K 245 169
By JanoskiansSlut

SAM'S POV.

I had never drank any kind of alcohol before so I was kinda nervous and a little bit scared when I took my first sip. It tasted horrible but still I couldn't stop drinking it. I knew it was mine, Jenny's and April's first time drinking it but I wasn't sure about the guys.

I don't even know why I'm making such a big deal out of it.

"Hey, you okay?" Luke asked sitting down next to me. I looked at him and smiled in response then focused on Tom's story. He was saying something about an elephant and the Simpsons.. I think.

Then out of nowhere a really cute looking guy came walking towards us and tapping Tom on the shoulder. I saw the girls grin at me, obviously thinking the same thing as me. I tried to be serious but couldn't so I started giggling with them.

"Christian! My man!" Tom greeted him and gave him a small 'bro hug'. Christian flashed me a small smile and sat down next to Tom and James.

"Guys this is my bro Christian." Tom said and we all introduced ourselves.

"I've seen some of your videos, they're hilarious." Christian smiled and the guys thanked him. 

I think we were all on our second drink. I didn't feel weird or anything but Beau and Skip were drunk as hell. It was so funny! 

First they wanted to go and get some chicks which made April upset but when Beau saw her sad he went straight to her and hugged and kissed the life out of her. Then they wanted to go skinny dipping in the lake. 

"LETS DO THIS POOO!" Jenny screamed and ran to the lake. Yup, she was drunk alright. 

I looked at April and grinned an evil grin. She looked shocked and backed away, shaking her head. She had always bin the one who looked out for us in this group. She never wanted to do something fun and live a little. That's why I found it so funny that she and Beau were dating. 

"No,no,no,no! I am not going this." She said and put her bottle on the ground, standing up and crossing her arms. I just shrugged and stood up.

"Suit yourself." I grinned and took off my clothes so I was just in my underwear. I looked back at April who had her mouth shaped like an 'o'. I stuck my tongue out at her and threw my clothes at her face. 

"HEY, WAIT FOR ME BITCH!" I yelled and ran after Jenny. I heard the guys laugh and gasp and start to run after me and Jenny. I don't think I was that drunk, I just felt like I was super hyper. I ran straight in to the water and gasped when I felt the cold water touch my skin.

"Oh my god, this is so cold!" I turned back to the others and saw Luke, Jai, Skip and Christian take off their clothes. 

Heeeello abs! 

"I'm coming!" Jai yelled and grinned cheekily. I squealed and started to swim away from him. When I got further in to the water I felt a pair of hands grab my waist and pull me closer to him. I laughed and turned around to face him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and crashed my lips against his. I heard everyone cheer and 'aww' around us, I pulled away and saw that everyone were out of the water and had wrapped them selves in towels. I let out small giggle and turned back to Jai who was already looking at me. 

"Lets get out of this freezing water please?" I begged and he laughed. We got out of the water and got some towels from April who was standing there holding them all and the only one who didn't get in the water. We all dried up and put on some dry and warm clothes.

I got to know Tom and Christian a little better. They seemed really nice, and Christian was reaaally cute. 

But my Jai is cuter.

When we had finished our third bottle of beer we were all kinda drunk. I knew what I was doing though so I didn't really worry to much, I was more worried about Skip and Luke now. They were singing Twinkle twinkle little star as loud as they could. Four times the same guy had come and told us to shut up but we couldn't take him seriously so every time he would come and scream at us we would laugh our arses off.

"TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR!" Luke sang again.

"Oh, not again!" I groaned and covered my ears. 

"Guys, it was funny the first two times but its getting really annoying now." Christian said really seriously then started giggling.

"Lets put on some music then." I stood up and went to the car. I put on the radio and turned the volume really loud and Jenny's face lit up and she stood up and ran to the car.

"I love this song!" She yelled over the music and climbed up on the roof of the car.

"Jen you're drunk! Get down you could hurt yourself." I screamed but she just ignored me. April joined me and tried to get her down but it was impossible.

Then something happened that I did not expect to happen..

I joined her.

I've never bin one of that kind of girls that try to be sexy and show themselves but something just happened.

I heard the guys whistle and laugh while me and Jenny just did... something!

"YOU'RE GONNA FALL! GET DOWN!" April screamed, I just offered her my hand so I could help her up.

"Oh come on April! Live a little!" Jenny shouted and started dancing even more.

"Yeah and its my birthday in two days.." I put on my best puppy dog face. She sighed and took my hand and I helped her up.

JAI'S POV.

When I saw Sam and Jenny start to dance I swear I have never seen anything hotter! 

I've never bin one of those guys that always think about the body and looks, I always thought about the personality. But this was one of those moments when I couldn't help myself, I just felt like that luckiest guy on earth. I looked to my side and saw the other guys drooling and whistling at them.

"Oi, thats my girl up there!" I hit Luke playfully in the shoulder. 

"Yeah and thats my girl!" Beau pointed at April who had now joined them. They just kept on dancing until the song was over. Me and the guys all cheered for more but April and Jenny just giggled and got off the bus while Sam stayed up there and was looking up to the sky. 

I grabbed some blankets and ran to the bus. I felt that I was a little drunk so I had a hard time trying to climb on top of the bus holding three blankets. When Sam heard me she started laughing and helped me up. When I got up I saw that she had been taking photos of the view over the lake. I smiled as she continued. I was still thinking straight so I took up my phone and snapped a photo at her while see wasn't looking and opened twitter.

JaiBrooks1: The pretty girl hiding behind the camera.

I posted the picture and took a look at her one more time. She had her camera close to her face but you could still see her smile, then you could see the amazing view over the lake.

"Hey James!" I yelled and James' head turned away from Jenny.

"Pass me some drinks." He picked up two bottles and reached up to hand me them. I turned back to Sam who was now taking some pictures of Tom, Christian and Luke who were on their way to the lake.

"Say cheese boys!" She laughed and their faces turned to her and they started making funny faces.

"Here." I handed her the drink and she happily took it. She looked up at the sky and gasped. I look up and saw the stars above us. I had never seen anything like that before. I lay down on my back and stared up at the sky. She did the same and we cuddled under three blankets looking at the stars.

"Hey Sammy?" 

"Yeah?" 

I looked over at her smiled.

"I love you." She turned her head and gave me a soft kiss. 

"I love you too." 

While everyone else were acting crazy we were laying on top of a mini bus watching the stars.

"If you could go anywhere in the world right now where would you go?" She asked me randomly.

"America or England, how about you?" 

"Rome, defiantly." I took her hand and held it tight.

"Then I promise you Samantha Parker that I will take you to Rome one day." I said dramatically but still like I meant it. She turned her head back to me and laughed.

"Can't wait." She grinned.

Then we fell asleep..

JENNY'S POV.

I woke up the next day outside the tent and wrapped in James's arms. It felt nice even though I was experiencing my first ever hangover. I turned a little and saw Jai and Sam asleep on top of the bus. I couldn't help but feel a little jealous. I don't know whats wrong with me?! 

I can't be in love with my best friends boyfriend! 

But its just the way that he smiles and the way that he treats Sam. I mean I love James and he treats me perfectly but its just something about Jai thats making me go crazy about him. This is killing me! 

I love James with all my heart but why would I be falling for someone else? 

And my best friends boyfriend out of all people! 

"You awake babe?" I heard James whispere. I turned around and saw his tired beautiful eyes looking at me.

"Yeah, but I feel like crap." I laughed quietly. He smiled slightly and held me closer to him. How can I be falling for someone else when I already have most perfect guy in the world in my life.

I soon heard April and Tom get up so we sat up, then I saw how the place looked for the first time since last night. There were empty bottles all over the place, our clothes were everywhere too and some empty packs of marshmallows and oreos all around where we had set up a little fire.

"Wow.." 

"Do we have to clean this shit up?" I heard Beau ask behind me. He looked like a ghost. 

"I feel so sick man." Christian groaned and stood up. 

Maybe if I make Sam fall for Christian I can have Jai...

Wait- WHAT!?

WHAT AM I THINKING?!

I MUST STILL BE DRUNK SINCE LAST NIGHT.

I need to talk to someone about this. Normally I would go to Sam if i had any boy problem but I can't do that now so I'll just go to April.

"April can I talk to you for a second?" I asked her and tapped her shoulder.

"Can we talk later? We have to get this place cleaned up before someone else gets here." She said and picked up another empty bottle.

"But-" 

"Sorry Jenny, later. Now can you go wake up the lovebirds up there?" She asked me and pointed at Sam and Jai who were still sleeping.

"Sure." I sighed and made my way up to the bus. I climbed up and saw them both cuddling and holding each other. I poked Jai in the cheek playfully and kept poking until he started moving.

"Go away!" He groaned making me laugh.

"I don't wanna wake up!" He held on to Sam tighter. I could feel the jealousy pouring over me again. 

"Jai, you have to wake up." I said and his eyes opened slowly. Even though he was suffering from a hangover his eyes still sparkled. He gave me a small smile.

"Sorry Jenny, I thought it was someone else." He said and sat up. Sam groaned a little next to him making him smile. You could tell that he really loved her, that only made me feel worse. I got down quickly and ran to one of the tents. I heard Jai ask me if I was okay when I was half way there but I just ignored him.

Why am I feeling this way!?

I stormed inside the tent, got some clean clothes and went to take a long and warm shower to clear my head.

I just can't be falling for my best friends boyfriend..

 Hey beautiful people!

Thank you so much for getting me over 2000 reads! 

I never thought so many people would read it :P

But what do you think about the whole Jenny and Jai thing? 

Please vote and comment? :) x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 844 14
Sequel to Escape (Luke Brooks/Janoskians fanfic) Just when it had seemed everything was finally perfect, things are ruined once again. Alex has hit r...
2.1K 2 56
Lauren has a shock to come when she moves to Melbourne with her family after her dad got a promotion. She is only 16 and can't handle starting a new...
3.1M 40.3K 62
Ruby moves to Melbourne to focus on her career and soon becomes close friends with internet sensations, the Janoskians. When her and Luke Brooks fall...
28.7K 559 29
When a girl is left traumatised by the death of her parents, the last thing she needs is romance, right? One year after the death of her parents, Tam...