Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)

By BluePringlez

Asoka Rose is an isolated girl who lives her life in her fantasy. Her sanity had been lost long ago. And as s... More

Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)
Prolouge
1-Dreamer
2- Sleeper
3-A Learner
4- Silence
5-...Akward
6-Whatever
7-Haru no Bara
8-Alone, Such a Kind Word
9-Moo-Part 1
10-Moo-Part 2
11-Hot Daummm
12-Violated
13-Walkie Talkie :D
14-I don't even...
15-MooMoo-Just the Begining
16-Moomoo- And Thats the End Folks
17- Starting to Talk
18-Holy Shugar Cookies
19-Just The Way You Are
20- Talking with Silence
21-So Many Questions...Too Bad
22-I'm Super Thanks for Asking
23-I'm The Queen Now!
24-Date?
25- I iz Confuzed
26- And It Begins, the Feelings, The Fillers :P
27- Old People... e.o
28- STAY THE *%#$& Away from me!
29- Slowing down to a Jog.
30- They Drunk...They Entertain ;D
31- Parodoxs and Unicorns
32- MORE COMPLICATIONS?!
33 1/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
33 2/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
34- I don't feel like watching the prelims
35-Thoughts
36-Realization
37- Slowly Understanding
38- Peter White c:
39-Memories ;_;
40- Spilling the Bee's
41- Worries and Silence
42- Meeting Team Kana
43-Save me FROM Team Kana
44- Heading back to Konaha, With Team Kana
45- The Shippers are EVERYWHERE!!!
46-Oh Hai Weasle
47- Where I Belong
48-Patterns and Interwebs
49- You All Will Hate Me ;D
50- Kakoka's Best Chapter Ever :D
51- Loveless
52- Festival
53- Tomorow
54- Exams and Invasion
55- Cheese and Reality
56- Prophecy
57- I'm So Effin Sorry ;_;
58- Dance Magic Dance!
59- Listening to Water.
60- Atleast You Don't Know Where I Live...
61- Colors...
62- I Believe
63- Jashin and Kami
64- Portal
66- Freedom Eve
67- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 1)
68- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 2)
69- The Day of The Prophecy (Part 3)
70- Epiolouge- Not So Alone

65- Jashinst Brawl

11.2K 366 65
By BluePringlez

So I'm starting to wrap up this book. After this ARC.

Then theres going to be a few week.. a month or so interval, as I work on other books, then i'll start up the second book for ABW. Are you guys excited?! >w

Oh! This book has over ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND READS

ASGHDJFKKSIJAUHS Oh you guysss!! >///

Except for you- mom- who probably wont get around to reading this note until I actually upload the second book without telling you. O.o

Also- sorry- last note.

The two Jashinists finally meet...

So.. prepared to wash your eyes out with soap when they begin to...

Curse off..

If you're bothered with it.. I suppose I can star it out.. but whats the point in that? When you already know the words and stuff. So yah.

Anyways!

Athankayou! C:

~ ~ ~

Asoka Pov

"You killed my brother?" Riza asked once more.

"Yes. I did." Rami replied calmly. Riza screamed to herself and began charging at Rami. I jumped to the side and Tsunade remained looking at Riza and Rami tumble to the floor wresteling.

Well. Just Riza, since Rami wasn't exactly fighting it. Plus if she died, she'd just come back to life again. I sighed.

"Guys! Stop fighting. We have an invasion to start." I yelled. They both ignored me, so I used my Tsunovba to get grass to turn to vine and pull both of them apart by their legs, hanging in the air. They both were now grabbing for eachother. Wanting revenge, I suppose.

"GUYS!" I yelled annoyed. They both froze and their heads snapped to mine both glaring. "We have an invasion, so stop fighting, you guys can kill one another AFTER the Invasion is over with." I said, a headache starting in my head. I really hate yelling.

"Fiiiiine." They both said at the same time, then looked to eachother with such a sharp glare that screamed 'If looks could crunch you up and smash you down.'

Tsunade gave me a relieved look and we set off.

~ ~ ~

The army of Konaha was ready and had a small temperary camp ready in the protection of a small forest a few miles from the plains that surrounded Kusagakure. I watched quietly as everyone did their own things. A small fire was made, and they made sure that no smoke would be made from the fire. So it wouldn't signal them that we were here.

But Riza already explained that her Father expected us to come, and that it might be a trap. She doesn't know her father's true intentions, but she wants to be with Gai. She said she will always remain on Gai's side, and she would do it. 'FOR THE LOVE OF YOUTHFULLNESS!' She yelled.

'AND FOR THE YOUTHFULLNESS OF LOVE.' Gai then cried, and they hugged. Riza spun Gai around a few times and then grinned again.

And then everyone you know- sweat dropped and face fell to the floor, and me and Rami burst out laughing.

Tsunade took Gai, Kakashi, Asuma, Kurenai and Ibiki, along with a select number of ANBU and other Jonin to a large tent that was set up. I looked at it in question as they dissapeared into it.

A hand was put on my shoulder, jumping at the touch I turned around to see Rami.

"Don't worry. They're just disgussing battle plans and stuff for Kusagakure. They dont exactly trust us, including Riza." She spoke.

I shrugged. "They should atleast give me some trust.." I mumbled, looking down.

"You're being too soft. Its just your awful hormones being a bitch and stuff." Rami spoke, hitting my back, and pushing me forwards. I growled and sighed after a few moments.

You're right....

"What was that?" She asked, rasing an eyebrow.

"Nevermind." I said sighing.

"No. Tell me." She begged.

"You're right." I mumbled quietly.

"Whattt?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You're right." I said and sighed, she grinned and patted my head.

"Ofcourse I'm right. I'm ALWAYS right." Rami gave a ego filled grin as she laughed.

"Yes yes, the same way that you probably burn everything you try to cook." I retorted.

"HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT?!" She yelled getting defensive.

"Wait- its true?"

"No! Of course it isnt true." She defended even though it contridicted everything she showed.

"Whats going on?" Riza asked, coming from behind Rami.

"She said my cooking sucks, and I probably burn everything I make!!" Rami cried.

"Its probably true." Riza gave a half hearted joking laugh. She still looked hurt by Rami. We all laughed, and then Riza became serious after some silence. "Why did you kill my brother?" She asked.

"Because Jashin-sama said to, he said that when we got married, Keisiki would use a jutsu on me to hypnotize me into being his own personal slave and getting my father to do stuff for him. He also was going to try to rule the world." Rami replied.

"Who is Jashin?" Riza asked, confused.

"She's a Jashinist, Jashin is the god that she worships, and talks to." I said sighing.

"HELL YEAH I DO!" Rami screamed loudly. I rolled my eyes at the idiot.

"Why dont you go talk to him in the corner over there?" I asked, she gave me a grin and complied, in the non existant corner.

"Now what?" Riza asked, even more confused.

"Jashin, is a god, a god she worships, he tells her to do things for a reason.. and it seems the things meet up, your brother was going to try to take over the world." I said, grave.

"How could you say that? You didn't-" She stopped. Silently as she quietly began to think. Her feet suddenly died and she fell to the floor on them.

"Shhh-" I hissed and went to her aid. Rami stood off to the side awkwardly.

"Its true.." Riza mumbled, her mouth open. Tears began forming at the corner of her eyes.

"Riza- Riza- d-don't cry, d-dont-" And with that Riza burst into tears.

D: Ah! What do I do- what do I do?! Uhm. Uh..

I slowly patted her back, awkwardly.

"Its- its okay.." I mumbled, trying to get her to feel better. She sniffed.

"Its not okay! I did such a terrible thing to you, who I thought killed my brother. But you didn't! And he was going to do such a thing! I'm so sorry!" Riza cried, as she gripped onto my shirt, her tears staining it.

"Its okay..." I said awkwardly, patting her head softly.

"Its not-"

"Riza." I cursed, and pushed her back. "Its FINE." I said.

"Its n-"

"It is, pull yourself together." I growled. "What happened, happened. You can't do anything about it- so just drop it, its fine." I said. Riza's hurt look didnt dissapear.

"B-but."

"Butts are gross. Just be quiet, and cheer up, its fine." I said smiling to her. She sniffed a few times before nodding, looking down.

"I-I'm sorry..." She mumbled, and pushed me away before dashing away to the trees. But she didn't go far. Just out of sight, but I could feel her chakra.

Rami made her way over to me and patted my shoulder, then took my hand, pulling me up. She gave me a reassuring smile and patted my head.

"You're really strong, you know that?" Rami asked.

"Yeah, and weird."

"Not weird... different. Nice different."

"Nice different?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, nice different."

~ ~

Kakashi walked out of the Tent Last, reading his book. He almost walked past me. But he stopped and looked up.

"Oh- Asoka, I didn't see you there." He said, seeming confused.

"Its fine- how was the meeting?" I asked.

"I have orders and plans, you will be on Kurenai's team, which is to infultraite, and create openings for us to enter. It should be easy enough with your Tsunovba." Kakashi said. I suddenly grew confused.

Kakashi seems... more distant then usual.

"Whats bothering you?" I asked, instantly, feeling uncomfortable all of a sudden.

He looked shocked for a few moments before profusely sweating and began to stutter as he denied. "N-nothing i-is w-wrong." He gave a fake close eyed smile. I gave him a look. "Its n-nothing." He tried forcing me to drop it. I sighed and just looked down before turning around and going to my tent, zipping it behind myself.

I don't want to talk to anyone. I don't want to do anything. I'm done. I'm done with everything. I went to my sleeping bag and went inside.

Feeling lonely I took out the two rose seeds and activated Tsunovba. Growing the seeds with chakra, as I sat up. They went into their child forms, since I still had yet to feed them more chakra and water.

'Do you need something?' Hikaru asked, his voice cute. I patted the spaces next to me in the sleeping bag, blushing alittle.

'Oh. Okay Bara-hime.' Kaoru said his voice just as cute, and crawled in, Hikaru followed.

They bothed hugged my waist and we soon fell asleep.

~ Third POV ~

Vines began to grow from the ground and wrap around Asoka's Tent. Kakashi opened his mouth in shock, and fright. Other Shinobi watched in confusion and shock. The Vines didn't seem to be a threat, to crushing Asoka, who was inside, it seemed to be protecting her, not crushing.

"A-Asoka!" Kakashi yelled, his brain taking over, as he dashed over to the tent. Rami suddenly jumped infront of him, blocking his view of the tent, and stopping him.

"No! If you get near the vines, they'll just lash out at you. Her Tsunovba is still activated as she sleeps. I can counter it for a while, but I'm not sure how long." Rami looked to Kakashi. "During that time, you need to get into the tent, and calm her the fuck down. Because she probably is having a nightmare." Kakashi nodded, determined. Rami sighed slowly and deeply before raising her hands up.

The mark on her neck shone a deep red and everyone watched quietly. She took another intake of breath before speaking. "Tsunovba."

She moved her hands upwards, with tight fists. The vines began unwraping the tent and moving to point upwards. She moved her hands to the sides, oposite of one another, not making an X. But a V.

She gave a glance to Kakashi, letting him know he could- and should head out. He got out a Kunai and charged at the Tent.

One of the vines moved to keep him out, but Rami stopped it, she grit her teeth as the vine wanted movement. She was fighting over control.

Kakashi slashed a triangle of the cloth, and jumped into the tent. He saw Asoka sleeping, and hugging the two twin plants, who were sleeping with her. Her eye was twitching and she looked vurnerable as she slept. Kakashi got down and softly hugged her.

The vines stopped struggling to beat Kakashi up. They stopped moving all together, they froze. Rami now took full control in that moment of shock, and shrunk the vines and turned them back into grass.

"Fucking damn, Asoka. You really are a hand-full." Rami sighed, putting her hand to her forehead.

~ With Riza ~

A rustle came from the bushes and a white haired guy wearing a black cloak with red clouds appeared, holding a three bladed scyth.

"Oh. A Sacrifice." He spoke. Riza suddenly got the feeling she should return back to camp. He could be an enemy. She did handsigns and appeared behind Rami.

"A-A white haired g-guy. T-triple b-bladed scyth, sacrifice. Heart attack. Love. Youthfullness.. Bah." And Riza just fell to the floor trying to understand the world.

Rami suddenly realized something. Sacrifice- and the scyth. She grinned and took out her own from the summoning scroll.

"Where is the asshole?" Rami asked Riza.

"I-in the f-forest."

Rami went out to search for him. The one Jashin-sama said she would meet.

She heard streams of curses, and headed torwards that direction.

Pushing past bushes she met the violet eyes of the man that Riza met.

"Another sacrifice?" He asked nobody in perticular.

"Fuck off- I'm nobody's sacrifice. Now fucking tell me- are you Jashin-sama's 'favorite'?" Rami asked, with an anger vein and a smile.

"Jashin-sama?! You're a jashinist too?"

"Awnser the fucking damn question."

"Yes. I suppose-" He was cut off. Litarly. His head was chopped off and rolled onto the ground. His body remained standing. The man was frozen in shock and confusion. Rami- meanwhile, bent down, grabbed his head by his hair, and spun his head around, before flinging it into the bushes nearby.

"Fucker! What the hell! Why would you do that to me fucking head?!" He screamed from the bushes, his body moving in rage.

"Oh shut up, tell me your name 'favorite'." Rami used air quotes, sarcastically.

"Its Hidan, fucking bitch."

"Well- Hidan. You're a fucking asshole. I bet Jashin-sama doesnt even talk to you that much." She taunted.

"I'd kill you if I could see you!" He screamed.

"You can't kill me. I'm immortal. Fuckass."

"Well fuck you!" Hidan went to search for his head. And Rami smirked at his torture.

"I will be Jashin-sama's favorite. You got that?" She growled.

"Fuck off. Stupid bitch." Hidan cursed.

"You wana fucking go?!" Rami screamed, grabbing his head from the random bush. Hidan's body looked around, since his perspective- and hearing changed when she moved his head.

"Damn! Give me my head back you damn bitch." Hidan growled, moving towards his head.

Rami smirked. "Why should I?" She asked, raising her eye brow.

"I'll let you fucking live, and maybe let you live the next time we fucking meet." Hidan said. Rami pondered on this and smirked, throwing his head back to him. He failed at catching it, and left, accidentally kicking his head each time he got too close to it.

Rami laughed and left, heading back towards the camp.

She was met by Tsunade.

"Where were you?" The hokage asked, furious.

"In the forest. Met an asshole Jashinist wearing black cloak, red clouds. Cut off his head and tossed it in the forest. He wont be bothering us for a bit, or at all." Rami said, proud of her actions.

"Whatever... Just dont leave again. We're in the middle of enemy territory." Tsunade said, shaking her finger, her eyes narrowing in a glare.

Rami nodded and walked off to her own tent.

~ ~ ~

"Alice!" Tenzen Haruhana called. Quick paced footsteps echoeld the halls as the older twin sister entered the room.

They say when one twin feels pain, or dies, the other can feel it too. This wasn't the case with Alice. She saw no diffrence in the days that passed, and the day that Aiden unknowingly was killed.

"Y-Yes father?" Alice usually tries to hide her fear and stuttering in her father's presence, but who wouldnt? He was a extremly powerful man, with an aura around him that scared grown adults.

"Your sisters have betrayed me. They are now on the Bara side." Tenzen spoke with an evil glare. Alice tilted her head confused.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Riza hasnt reported back, and the Special forces spotted some other Shinobi in groups, Konaha headbands. They feel Riza's faint chakra with them."

"What if Riza is just leading them to our trap?!" Alice said in panic. Knowing where Riza's betrayal would lead.

"She had better be doing that, or I will personally deal with her." Tenzen spoke, hatred seen in his eyes.

"What about Aiden?" Alice asked.

"Information from the Konaha ANBU has been leaked, saying she was killed by an Akatsuki member. She's dead. She deserved it anyways. She was the reason your mother died in birth." The words were the worst thing to say. Alice's mouth opened in shock. Hearing this for the first time.

"What? I thought you said Mom died because she was sick."

"She was sick, when she gave birth to you two. When Aiden came with her life, Meora gave hers. It is Aiden's fault. Now. Run off." Alice grit her teeth and walked out of the room stiffly. Debating on who and what to believe now.

*end chapter*

~ ~ ~

Long enough bro?

O3O

Anyways.

You see how I work better during school.

I'm amazing at writing during school/ gym/ auditorium and stuff.

Expect faster and longer uploads. Every few days.

Also. I'm looking for a good editor!

Athankayou~

Comment

Vote

Something

~Anna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 4.2K 55
"𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧. 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝." • KakashixFem...
365K 7.4K 69
Story of Sarutobi Michiko (OC) and the love of her life Hatake Kakashi. Disclaimer: I do not...
36.6K 874 19
SEASON 2 OF KAKASHI LOVE STORY~ (Kakashi X Reader) After what happened at the mission , you and Kakashi are getting closer to each other. You guys a...
4.3K 109 27
Reborn As An Uchiha ... -Naruto fanfic- Kakashixreader ... ~What happens when Y/N and her brother get on a plane back home? How will things happen w...