Mass Effect 4: The new beginn...

By martysfanfics

Shepherd wakes up after destoring the Reapers. Now he must get to Miranda his girl, take out the last of Cerb... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 1

813 15 4
By martysfanfics

The pain. The pain was everywhere. It was also so dark. Then I realize I have to move, so I can see her. I try to move but, the pain is excruciating.

Then I hear my radio go off. "Hello! is any one there?" I reach for my radio, using all my strength, I grasp it, " I'm am. My location is in front of the beam site,"

"My god, Commander, is that you," the radio replied. "Yeah, do you read my location," I grunt. "Yeah, I read you loud and clear" He says. " We're sending a Mako squad to your location,'' "Good, there is rubble everywhere," I say.

I then look around for anything I can use to get some of the rubble off me. I see a medal rod. I pick it up and start to elevate some rubble.

One leg out.

Two legs out.

The rubble falls on me. "Uurgh" I grunt as rubble fall on my chest area. that's when the Makos arrive. "Go, GET THAT RUBBLE OFF OF HIM, NOW!" a CO yells at his squad.

I black out.

All I can think about is the last words I heard her say. "I wish I was there, with you, finish this and find me." It wasn't face to face, but over a com channel. But it needed to be face to face with her.

Then I think how different it will be. No Geth, no Collecters, no Mercs, no Cerberus, and no Reapers. Just her and I. that's when I wake up.

Authors note: Hey just to let you know this is my first fanfic, please tell me how I'm doing, and hope you enjoy, more stuff on the way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
614K 31K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.9M 85.5K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
1.3M 56.5K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC