Chapter 2

--------------------

Miranda's POV

---------------------

"Miranda!" my sister Oriana yells at me. "You need to perk up, just because it looks bad, doesn't actual mean anything." she says trying to get my hopes up. I look up at the vid. It shows London back on earth, after Harbinger the Reaper showed up.

He's in there somewhere, I think to myself, he's got to be. "Let's just get back to work," Ori says to me. "I just can't, I'm just focused on him," I say. "Then let's go get him or...." she says, but doesn't finish her thought. "Lets get to packing then," I say a little more cheerful.

What am I doing, I ask myself. I look up at Ori, she gives me a small smile. "I'll get packing." she says and walks off into another room" Do you want me to pack you your one and only dress?" She says and walks in with a dress.

It's the dress I wore when shepherd took me out on the Citadel. "Yes!" I blurt out before thinking. "Yes, please, and Ori thank you, for every thing." I say to her. "Hey what are sister for?"she replies.

"I'll go contact a ship,"I tell Ori. "Are there any ships in the area, that will take us the Earth?" she asks me. "I hope," I replie. I send a message to the Citadel transport. They send back a message instantly. The only ship that's docked and is going to earth is the one and only. The S.S.V Normandy.

A/N Hey guys, Marty here hope you guys are enjoying it, rate me & comment bye.