She Alpha

wave_reader द्वारा

Faced with the death of her father and mother, Riley Black has doubts about being able to protect her human m... अधिक

UPDATE IMPORTANT
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Tweleve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty

Sixteen

5.2K 219 15
wave_reader द्वारा

Picture// Blood Moon Cell
Song// SLOW DANCING IN THE DARK Joji

I run through a sea of flowers, they were all different colors. My tiny fingers slim along the top, being gentle because I knew the flowers were delicate.

"Riles! Don't go too far!" Mom screams from behind me.

I turn around, my long hair falling into my eyes. My mother stood with a small smile, wearing her favorite white sundress.

I shielded my eyes from the sun, "Okay, mommy!" I say back.

Her mocha curls blow in the wind as my father comes from behind her.

His large arms wrap around her from behind, making her jump. I watch them from a few yards away.

My father's steel blue eyes look down at his mate with adoration, as she tilts her head back and lets out a laugh.

His hands trail to her plump stomach, which had a baby in it.

They told me it was a boy last night while reading my favorite book to me.

My father's eyes meet mine from across the field.

Now they looked alarmed, not clam.

"Wake up, Riley." He says to me, his identical eyes pleading with me.

I tilt my head.

"But, dad I'm already awake." I mumble, my voice echoing around me.

"Wake up." He says again, his voice louder.

My mothers worried eyes meet mine, and then she's gone. She disappeared into thin air, making me run towards the space she had just stood in.

"Mom!" I shout, my father looking at me with tears in his eyes.

"Where's mommy?" I cry, making him clench his eyes tightly.

"Be brave." He kisses my forehead.

"Wake up!" The shouting makes me jump.

"Riley, come on!" My mate yells, making me squint my eyes tightly.

I groan, my head feeling like it weighed a ton.

"Oh thank god, I thought you croaked." Kody sighs in relief from somewhere next to me.

I open my eyes to a plain grey ceiling.

The room smelled of blood and sweat, making me grimace.

Sitting up, I take a lot at my surroundings.

I was in a small cell, presumably in the dungeon. My mate sat in the cell next to mine, Kody on my other side.

Alex clung to the bars that connect our cells, a worried look in his wild eyes.

Washing my gaze over him, I feel relief flood through me that he was unharmed.

Kody looked fine too.

"That asshole." I seethe, holding my head as the events of Alpha Martinez and his sickly sweet smile flicker through my head.

"Yeah tell me about it, I feel like I just woke up from a month long bender." Kody groans, leaning his head against his cell wall.

"Except you're not covered in puke." I grumble, rubbing my sore neck.

"Genuinely fuck off." Kody clicks his tongue at me, making me roll my eyes.

"How did Martinez know about us, Riley?" Alex asks, his face so close yet so far away on the other side of the cell.

I shrug, "I'm not sure, but if he knows so do the Fangs."

Kody clenched his jaw, sighing in anger.

Alex looks down, biting his lip in thought.

We had been so careful to not protest Alex as anything other than a prisoner.

I bit my lip, twirling my thumbs around each other.

The small sliver of the sky I had was from a tiny gap between two bricks in the ceiling.

Subtle rays of orange casted down towards the dirt floor, shining a little light in this otherwise dark place.

I sighed, looking everywhere I could, trying to find an escape route.

But there was nothing other than metal bars and bricks.

No windows and only one door in and out.

I clenched my jaw, reaching out for my wolf. Of course, the cells has wolfsbane coating the bricks, which was a common custom in every werewolf prison.

It kept the prisoners from reaching their wolves and gaining strength and hope from them.

The worst kind of torture is taking a wolf away from the human. It was like I was splitting in two, my head pounding harshly. 

I glance up at Alpha Martinez walks in with a mocking grin, his boots stomping the ground as he slides his hands into his front pockets.

I stand to my feet, reaching my full height.

"I must apologize, these cells haven't had a lot of attendants recently, so mind the dust." he smiles smiles, making me scowl.

Kody and Alex both stand, their jaws clenched and fists ready to fight.

"Listen, Martinez, there has been a mistake." I state, pushing my shoulders back to show my Alpha side.

The man raises a brow, "A mistake?"

I nod, "Yes."

I hated calling Alex a mistake, he was anything but that.

"So this human is not your mate, Alpha Black?" He said it more as a teasing question than a real one.

I shake my head, "No."

The word tasted like acid in my mouth, but if I were to get all three of us out of here alive I would need to lie a little.

Alex looks at me from the corner of his eyes, but I keep my eyes straight into the devilish black ones.

"So you wouldn't mind if I took this human and snapped his neck?" He asks with a sick smile, his eyes trailing over to Alex.

I swallowed harshly, my mind frantic to get my mate out of danger.

"The human is not the problem. You obviously have an issue with me, so take it out on me." I glare at the Alpha.

He turns his cool gaze back to me.

"Okay." He shrugs, popping his fists.

I clench my jaw.

He scans my face with a smile.

"Let's go then." He moves towards me, opening my cell door with a large key he pulled out from his front jean pocket.

"Black, what are you doing?" Alex spits quietly, holding the bars that separate us tightly.

I whip my head towards him with a fierce look. He needed to understand that I was still a wolf at heart, I am stronger than he is.

Even without my wolf, the human side of me cared for him deeply. I didn't want to see him hurt; or Kody for that matter.

"Say goodbye to your Alpha." The man says with a chuckle, holding me by my arm and leading me out of the cell.

"Riley." Alex whispers, making me stop.

I turn towards my mate, his eyes begging me to not go.

Kody looks between us with a hard look, the man holding my arm smirking.

I give Alex a sad, yet reassuring smile.

He shakes his head, "Take me instead."

The man shakes his head, "She's first."

Alex hits the bars with his fist, making the cell rattle. I flinch, mentally urging him to stop.

If we were trying to make Blood Moon think we didn't care for each other, this was not the way to do it.

"Fucking take me!" He screams, banging on the cell again.

The man chuckles, pulling harshly on my upper arm to get me walking again.

Alex continues his screams as the man leads me out of the dusty cells.

I gulp, shutting my eyes tightly at the pleading screams of my mate.

"Still trying to convince me he's not your mate?" The man lifts a brow towards me, making me narrow my eyes at him as he laughs.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

10.6K 575 35
Two strangers fall captive to a sudden delectable aroma in the air. The scent guides their eyes to meet, igniting a spark which blazes into an infern...
Unmarked Mates GosiaAC द्वारा

वेरवुल्फ़

18.2K 922 52
BLACK MOON Book Three Can be read as a stand-alone. A mating bond is Goddess' blessing, something pure and perfect but what if a mating bond is not...
2.2K 94 17
This is a world where power and dominance stand above anything and everything else. This is a world where you don't want to run around in the dark. ...
598K 23K 40
Rely only on yourself. This is the rule Ren, an eighteen-year-old werewolf, lives by. Since the early age of ten she has only one goal on her mind;...