His || Yoongi x F Reader ff

PPian0 द्वारा

When Y/n leaves her fiance, Min Yoongi, she doesn't realize it will drive him to a dangerous obsession or jus... अधिक

*A/N - Update Notice*
Goodbye
Noona?!
Blocked
Bacon
Gone
Who Are You?!
Hurt
Find Her
Tell me
Kookies & Tea (Pt. 1)
Kookies & Tea (Pt. 2)
Kookies & Tea (Pt. 3)
Mistake
Miss Me?
Trapped
Run
Beg (Pt.1)
Beg (Pt. 2)
Jin for Two
Back
Tease
Watching
Touch, Like You (Pt.1)
Fuck, Like You (Pt.2)
Scream, Like You (Pt.3)
Dreaming
First
Girls...
Smile
Operation: Forgive Me
Lil Meow Meow
Beginnings
Kookies 'n Cream
Pandas and Pabos
Secrets
Yours, Mine (Pt. 1)
Yours, Mine (Pt.2)
*50K Special: Hide & Seek*
Brothers
*Readers, Help* [Voting Closed]
Oppa
Lie to me
Nightmares
Sacrifice
Kill Me Softly
*90K Special: Movie Night*
Confessions
Visitor
Family Ties
♡LOOKIE♡
이 밤
This Magic Moment
Save Me
*150K Special: P... *
Jungkook: Begin
*Special: Daddy~*
*Kookie: Meet, Cute*
*Yoongi: Meet.....cute?*
*Kookie: Still With You*

Friends?

21.6K 705 502
PPian0 द्वारा

A/N: Hiii my loves~~ ❤💜❤💜❤ Okay, so not the weekend 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😅😅😅 but I hope you all are having a fabulous day/night wherever you are, & that you know how amazing you are and how grateful I am for you 🥰🥰🥰❤❤❤❤ Let's jump right in! 😘🤓
~*~

Three weeks later....

Y/N's Pov:
"YAH!! JEON JUNGKOOK, COME BACK HERE!!"

I tore after the bunny as he ran off with the new concept sketches for my winter showcase, cursing his long legs and my short ones. He'd been peaking over my shoulder for the last two hours, slipping into the living room as I reviewed the end of year show the company would put on in Paris. It was several months away, but the stress was already creeping up on me. And then there was the fact we also agreed to create custom looks for Twice, Red Velet, and NCT 127's comebacks.

The sound of the front door opening made me panic. If Kookie got outside with those sketches I would never catch him. Rounding the hall corner, I shrieked in surprise when I realized he was stopped in front of me, making me stumble as I tried to avoid crashing into him. The reason for his sudden  lack of movement was clear. Yoongi stood in front of the door, arms crossed over his chest, eyeing a certain maknae.

Tipping his head to the side, the glaring rapper softened his expression and held up a slim, blue portfolio for me to see.

"Yours?"

I nodded and shot Kookie a frown. "A certain someone wanted to see what the concepts were before anyone else."

Whipping his head around, the tallest pouted, whining cutely. "BUT NOOOOONNNNAAAAA!!!! You haven't done designs for us since we first met and now suddenly you're doing them for everyone else? It's not fair~~" He crossed his arms over his chest and bent down towards me. "We should be your favorites."

"Aish." Yoongi and I said together, before Yoongi smacked Kookie's head with the portfolio.

The maknae gaped at the two of us and I started giggling. Things had finally relaxed a little in the house. After the meeting we'd had my first day here, Yoongi had calmed down, no longer harassing me at ever turn like before.

Maybe he's finally letting go? I mean, it's been close to 7 months...what kind of person doesn't give up? Especially since it was his fault?

I ignored the tightening in my chest at the thought and shook it off. Those were questions I didn't need to think about right now. Lost in my thoughts, I didn't see Yoongi move until he was right in front of me, his new blonde hair falling over his face as he tipped his head to the side. The tiniest of smiles softened his eyes as stared at me.

"Everyone knows I'm her favorite." He said, winking and handing me the folder as he strode past us.

Or not....I watched his figure walk down the hall before quickly smacking my forehead with the folder. For fuck's sake! Who can live with these guys?! They're driving me crazy!!

Glaring at the wild rabbit, I tapped the corner of the folder against his chest with each word I spoke. "No. More. Peaking. It's. A. Surprise. Got. It?"

Kookie puffed out his cheeks before catching my wrist, stopping my assault on his chest and grinning. "Ne~ But make something special for me? For Christmas? Please?" He asked hopefully, his eyes shining so excitedly I couldn't stand it.

"Ugh. Fine." I laughed, shaking him off. "I'll make you a something, but oh my god, put that face away!" Groaning, I covered his aegyo with my portfolio. "I can't think when you make that face."

Beaming proudly, Kookie walked back to his room and I was left standing in the entryway.

There should be laws against his aegyo...it's basically a weapon against anyone with a pulse.

Shaking my head, I walked back to the living room to continue working, but just as I sat down, my phone vibrated.

"Please be normal..." I muttered, looking at the screen.

Sighing, I opened the message and immediately wished I hadn't. This time it was a screenshot of a picture of me, covered in something that looked like red paint (or what I hoped was red paint). A thick black line had been drawn across my neck and the eyes cut out of my face.

"Shit."

Before I could close it, another message came in, short and to the point. "Die." Blocking the unknown number, I quickly called my secretary and tried to hide the fatigue in my voice when she answered.

"Hi Gina. Call Detective Jang and order a new sim card." I nodded as she guessed what I was about to say. "Yeah, I just got another one."

~*~

Yoongi's Pov:
The nightmare jolted me from my nap, making me swear when I accidentally punched the table beside the bed. Hissing in pain, I sat up and examined the damage. Nothing serious, but Jin would lecture me until my ears bled if he saw it. Grunting, I got up and left my room for the kitchen, surprised when I saw Y/n's door wide open. She was always in the habit of closing her door and locking it- especially since she moved in with us.

Curious, I crossed the hall and poked my head inside. Despite the darkness, I could tell the bed was empty. Panic swept over me, driving my stomach to the floor and my heart rate into overdrive.

Where the hell is she?!

One of the key agreements with Jin had been that she wouldn't be out during the night unless one of us was with her. And I knew the other members were home. Jimin had sent us all a goodnight message and everyone had checked in. Turning from the room, I ran down the hall as quietly as I could, my slippers snapping against the wood as I dashed into the main living room.

"Aish!" I groaned, skidding to a stop.

Lying on her side, a tangled mess of hair and limbs, was Y/N. Sound asleep. Running a hand over my face, I tipped my head back and glared at the ceiling. Who does she think she is, scaring me like that?!

Irritated, I walked over and stared at her before breaking into a smile.

"Cute~"

She was contorted into angles I was sure would cause her pain in the morning, with her legs turned one way, one arm thrown over her face and the other over the edge of the couch. Her little mouth was open and her hair was stuck to her forehead. Humming unhappily, she twisted herself away from me and frowned into the cushions.

Having a nightmare too, sweetheart?

Carefully, so it wouldn't wake her, I brushed the hair from her face. She had been working harder than usual lately, and as stubborn as she was, had refused to ask for help. I knew it was taking a toll on her, but she refused to open up to me about it. You're really making me work for it this time, babygirl...that stubborn heart of yours.

Sighing, I scooped up the papers that had fallen down beside the couch and tucked them back into her portfolio when the light of her phone caught my eye.

"Sehun, I swear if it's you..." I hissed, reaching for it.

No one else messaged her this late at night except for her parents and they preferred calling. My clever girl had changed her password so I couldn't open the message completely, but what I could read made my blood boil.

[Unknown: "They'll never find your body..."]

My eyes snapped to the sleeping figure in front of me, my grip tightening around the phone so badly I popped the screen protector off.

What the hell is going on Y/n? What aren't you telling us??

Biting my tongue to control my anger, I put her phone in my pocket and tucked the portfolio under my arm before gingerly scooping her up into my arms and carrying her back to her room. Only stopping when she surprised me by burrying her face in my neck and sighing happily.

You miss me too, don't you Y/n?

When I had her safely on her bed, and tucked under a light blanket, I crouched down beside her and watched her sleep. During the first year of our relationship I realized Y/n talked in her sleep, and if you spoke to her she would answer you like it was a real conversation. In the past I hadn't cared much, but now was different.

Lifting her hand, I made lazy circles on the back of it, watching happily as a small smile painted her lips.

"I know I made a mistake Y/n. I know you have a right to be angry...but...you know I'm here, right?"

Mumbling incoherently, she nodded her head and turned towards me. I nearly choked on the next words, but I needed her to understand. If only

"You don't have to love me, sweetheart....but I'm here if you need me. We can...we can be friends if you want."

Another smile, and this time she curled towards me. "Mrnds...-ongi."

I chuckled and stood up, then lightly kissed the top of her head. If I didn't leave now, I would crawl into bed beside her and keep her safely beside me.

Maybe next time, sweetheart. There were other things I needed to do.

I left her portfolio on the bed, but took her phone with me. Y/n was like Jimin. Once they were asleep, nothing could wake them, and that worked out perfectly. Besides, I would make sure to return it before she or Jin woke up. Closing the door to her room, I entered mine and swiped her screen. Cracking her new password would take time, but now that I was fully awake, I had nothing but time.

"Let's see who's trying to fuck with my babygirl."

Whoever it was was going to wish they'd never even laid eyes on her by the time I was done with them. Y/n might have ended our relationship, but I would always be hers and she would always be mine.

And I protect what's mine.

~*~

A/N: Ahhh what did you think?? I hope there was enough suspense in it.🤦🏻‍♀️😅 The last two chapters have been a little "slow" but that was only to give you a little break 😏🙈❤🙃 I'm so excited for what's coming next 😆😆😆😆 Hopefully, you will be surprised 😍🥰😁 I LOVE YOU~~~ ❤💜❤💜 Thank you for reading and spending your time with me and this story of mine 😘😁🥰 See you soon!!!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

226 38 20
What happens when you unknowingly catch the attention of someone dangerous? This was the case for detective Park Y/N when she unknowingly caused a se...
1.4K 5 24
I just don't want her to find out I don't think I'm ready for her to find out. Y/N had a very happy life with her fiancé she was so happy to be with...
135K 4.9K 53
🥇12/2/19: #1 in 'yoonminangst'🥇 "I'm not going to give him the power to hurt me. Never again." -Jimin *** "I don't want to lose him. I can't. Neve...
352K 17.3K 60
Aliya didn't realize she was in love with her best friend until he announced that he is getting married. With a broken heart, she attends his wedding...