Flights // Billie Eilish

By jamigs18

"What's there to even do during an eight hour long flight delay?" "Wanna fall in love?" girlxgirl achieved #1... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
RECAP

Chapter 66

27K 845 1.1K
By jamigs18

Josies POV

"Yeesh." I heard Billie say next to me as we were laying out on the beach causing me to look at her.

She just grinned as I felt my phone vibrate on the chair I was lounging in.

I glanced at my phone and saw a notification from Instagram.

'@wherearetheavocados commented on your post!'

I shook my head with a small smile on my lips as I slid the notification open to view it.

Via Instagram

Liked by wherearetheavocados, camila, bhadbhabie and 52,397 others
itsjosiebitch im in hawaii bitch
View all 18,629 comments
bhadbhabie bich*
josieshoe OK I SEE U 👀
wherearetheavocados i cant believe ur even real and im right next to u🤤
jillie @wherearetheavocados youre one lucky bitch

I let out a giggle as I saw her comment and looked up at her to see her biting her lip as she looked at my sun kissed body.

"I'm hot." I stated.

"No shit." Billie responded before letting me finish my sentence.

"Not like that," I chuckled as I playfully rolled my eyes, "want to go in with me?"

I sat up and gestured to the clear blue water that was only a few feet away from us.

She gave me a quick nod as she stood up, putting her breathtaking body on display in her black one piece bathing suit.

I sat with my sun glasses at the tip of my nose as I took in the sight that was Billie Eilish for a second, realizing this was my first time ever seeing her in a bathing suit.

Her fair skin was now slightly reddened by the sun, her hair was full of beachy waves, and her bathing suit framed her perfectly in all the right places.

"You coming or are you just gonna sit there making googly eyes at me?" Billie teased me.

"I might have to choose option number two." I flirted, causing her to let out a cute laugh before turning and walking into the crashing waves.

After gawking at my hot girlfriend for a minute, I followed her into the water.

"Oh look who finally decided to join me." She said as she swam on her back.

I giggled as I lightly splashed her for being sarcastic. She stopped swimming and looked dead at me with an fake angry expression on her face.

"Oh you shouldn't have done that." She said before swimming at me full speed.

I attempted to swim away, but she was too fast for me. She grabbed my legs before pulling me back so I was in her arms. Before I knew what was happening I was flying in the air and was back in the salt water with a splash.

I resurfaced from her throwing me and gave her a grumpy face to show I was upset she just threw me and soaked my hair.

"Don't be such a baby." She said smoothly as she swam back up to me.

I pouted out my lip, "you got my hair wet."

"Oh, I'm so sorry babe." She said in a sarcastic baby voice as she swiftly wrapped her arms around me so that I was in her arms once more, but this time it was more intimate.

"You better be." I joked.

Then I stared into her crystal blue eyes, finding myself getting lost in them as always. Her eyes matched the blue water beautifully.

"How are your eyes prettier than the ocean? Like that's not even fair." I thought out loud, earning a grin from her lips.

"I love you." She chuckled before placing her lips on mine, me immediately kissing back and wrapped my arms around her neck.

Billies POV

Tonight Josie and I decided to order room service and just enjoy each others company. We sat out on our balcony cuddled up together, her laying between my legs, as we looked at the stars with the sound of the crashing waves in the background.

I noticed her slowly fall asleep as we were out there. My lips tipped upwards as I took in this moment. She looked so peaceful in my lap.

This trip has already been amazing. Everything is just so perfect here I wish we could be here forever.

I really fucking adore this girl. I have never been so in love in my life. I just can't get enough of her. It's like I'm addicted to her. She's my strange addiction.

I felt my eyebrows press together at my own thoughts.

My strange addiction? That has a good ring to it.

Josies POV

"You are my strange addiction
You are my strange addiction"

I blinked my eyes open as I heard Billie softly singing from above me.

I had my head in Billies lap as we were sprawled out on the outdoor couch on our balcony. I must've dosed off.

I lied there as I admired her singing.

"My doctors can't explain
My symptoms or my pain
But you are my strange addiction"

"Is that something new you're working on?" I questioned, looking up at her.

She jumped a little at my commentary because she didn't know I was awake and listening.

"Yeah, it might be. I just started writing it once you fell asleep."

"You just started writing that?"

"Yeah." She said shyly.

"Well don't let me stop you." I said as I quickly got up and walked away.

I glanced over my shoulder to see Billie sitting there with a confused look on her face as to where I was going, probably thinking I wasn't planning on returning.

I grabbed the small notepad and pen that had our resorts logo on them both from the bed side table and rejoined Billie on the outdoor couch.

"Here." I handed her the notepad and pen as I sat down next to her this time.

"You want me to write?"

"Mhmm," I nodded, "I know you like to be alone or only around Finn when you write so I can go inside if you want, but it's too good for you to stop there."

"No, stay." She placed her hand on my thigh to stop me from getting up.

I looked at her in awe at her response because I wasn't expecting her to want me to be present while she wrote.

She is very private when it comes to writing music. She likes to be locked away by herself or only with Finneas when she writes and she will not show a single person her work until it's perfect in her mind. This is a big deal.

I gave her a smile as I crossed my legs and leaned against the couch as I examined her writing process.

She began to scribble down the existing lyrics, taking breaks to tap the pen against the paper to make a broken rhythm. She continued to hum before scribbling some more lyrics down.

I sat in a trance, mind blown at her. She is so incredible. How did I get so lucky?

She glanced at me with a small smile on her lips, locking our eyes,  before she placed a small peck on mine, making my stomach do summersaults.

She gave a look of concentration once our kiss broke before writing some more. Then she sang out the verse she just came up with, tweaking it a few times with different words before getting it right.

'Deadly fever, please don't ever break
Be my reliever 'cause I don't self medicate
And it burns like a gin and I like it
Put your lips on my skin and you might ignite it
Hurts, but I know how to hide it, kinda like it'

That's when butterflies flooded my stomach as I realized that I was her inspiration for this song. I was her strange addiction. I felt my cheeks heat up at my own realization.

I'm so in love with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 5.9K 42
it's her. it has and always will be her. ============================== lowercase intended ============================== started: 9/1/2021 ended: 10...
147K 4.6K 78
hold onto hope
287K 7.5K 35
"𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙨 , 𝙚𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝" 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚃𝚂 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙶𝙸𝚁𝙻 achieved #1 in #bisexual #1 in #bi...
42.3K 1.1K 35
IN THE PROCESS OF EDITING/REWRITING this story contains swearing, small smut, and use of drugs and/or alcohol. (lower case intended) ~ achieved 🥰- #...