π™ΌπšŠπš›πšŸπšŽπš• π™Ώπš›πšŽπšπšŽπš›πšŽπš—...

By LokiAndPeterrr

π™²πš‘πšŠπš›πšŠπšŒπšπšŽπš›πšœ π™Έπš—πšŸπš˜πš•πšŸπšŽπš: ✧ πš‚πšπšŽπšŸπšŽ πšπš˜πšπšŽπš›πšœ ✧ πšƒπš˜πš—πš’ πš‚πšπšŠπš›πš” ✧ π™»πš˜πš”πš’ π™»πšŠπšžπšπšŽ... More

β€’ How You Sleep
β€’ Cute Moments
β€’ Your Dog
β€’ Your Bestfriend
β€’ Wedding Ring
β€’ Dating Them Includes
β€’ How They Look At You
β€’ Free Time
β€’ They're Turned On ( Ν‘Β° ΝœΚ– Ν‘Β°)
β€’ What You Steal From Him
β€’ When You're Upset
β€’ Your Kitten
β€’ They Describe You
β€’ When You Argue
β€’ Couple Items
β€’ How Your Bestfriend Feels
β€’ His Nickname For You
β€’ Meeting Your Ex
β€’ Couple Pictures
β€’ Couple Tattoos
β€’ Them On Missions
β€’ What Turns Them On
β€’ They Get Jealous
β€’ His Favourite Thing About You
β€’ Your Name In His Phone
β€’ Civil War Teams
β€’ Did You Survive The Snap
β€’ Who Is Crushing On You

β€’ You're On Your Monthly

7.1K 116 33
By LokiAndPeterrr

Steve
Steve was super worried at first, but he ended up being super understanding & sweet. He cuddles with you & lets you fall asleep clinging to his side. You especially love when he plays with your hair.

Tony
Obviously Tony being Tony has a hard time knowing that you couldn't have sex while you were on your period. But he still spoiled you, He bought you all the chocolate you wanted & was always bringing you medication for your cramps.

Loki
Loki didn't get what it was at first, or what it meant, but when you fully explained it to him (and was super embarrassed after) he got it. He would constantly be asking if you were okay & if you wanted anything, and if you did want anything he'd get it for you.

Bucky
Bucky felt kinda awkward when it was your time of the month, but whatever, every girl goes through it? He doesn't really act different.

Peter
Peter is a complete sweetheart & so is Aunt May. Obviously you spend a lot of time at theirs so she's like a 2nd mom. She makes sure you have everything you need & Peter cuddles with you in bed until you're both asleep.

Thor
He doesn't understand at all, no matter how much you explain he just sits there clueless. So that's why you speak to valkyrie instead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

968K 24.3K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
549K 17.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
568K 20.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
165K 5.9K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...