• When You Argue

Steve
It's kinda hard to argue with Steve because of how sweet he is. But when you do, you will usually just keep your distance & he respects that until you are ready to talk to each other again.

Tony
Obviously Tony always thinks he's right, so you usually spend a lot of time shouting & getting in each other's faces. It ends in things being thrown & doors being slammed. The team know to stay clear of you both when you argue.

Loki
You will start off by shouting at each other, but after you will usually go & talk to Thor about what happened & Thor then goes to speak to Loki & you sort it out from there.

Bucky
When Bucky knows you're about to argue he leaves & stays away from you while he calms down, usually talking to Steve. He's scared that one day he'll get so angry & hurt you so he makes sure to stay away.

Peter
You argue over petty things. Obviously because you don't live together it's over text. Then he ends up coming over to yours & you talk like adults & sort everything out.

Thor
You give him the silent treatment so he'll put his hammer in annoying places, like on the toilet seat or in front of cupboards so you can't open them. This way you have to speak to him.