• You're On Your Monthly

Steve
Steve was super worried at first, but he ended up being super understanding & sweet. He cuddles with you & lets you fall asleep clinging to his side. You especially love when he plays with your hair.

Tony
Obviously Tony being Tony has a hard time knowing that you couldn't have sex while you were on your period. But he still spoiled you, He bought you all the chocolate you wanted & was always bringing you medication for your cramps.

Loki
Loki didn't get what it was at first, or what it meant, but when you fully explained it to him (and was super embarrassed after) he got it. He would constantly be asking if you were okay & if you wanted anything, and if you did want anything he'd get it for you.

Bucky
Bucky felt kinda awkward when it was your time of the month, but whatever, every girl goes through it? He doesn't really act different.

Peter
Peter is a complete sweetheart & so is Aunt May. Obviously you spend a lot of time at theirs so she's like a 2nd mom. She makes sure you have everything you need & Peter cuddles with you in bed until you're both asleep.

Thor
He doesn't understand at all, no matter how much you explain he just sits there clueless. So that's why you speak to valkyrie instead.