Clarity ~ m.c.

By kat_5sosAussies

After losing her mom to the war in Afghanistan Lauren thought it was the hardest thing she would have to go t... More

•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
•Chaper 35•
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•Chapter 39•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 41•
•Chapter 42•
•Chapter 43•
•Chapter 44•
***Autor's Note***
•Chapter 45•
•Chapter 46•
•Chapter 47•
•Chapter 48•
•Chapter 49•
•Chapter 50•
Author's Note

Clarity

314 9 1
By kat_5sosAussies

"Why do I always push people away?" I repeated. "You have to be fucking kidding me right now."

"No I'm not! Every time! Every fucking time I'm so close to figuring you out or I finally understand enough for you to let me in you always push me away and shut me out! I swear it's like you get a kick out of doing it!"

"Oh so you think I do it on purpose?"

"Yeah I do! Every Time Lauren, you do it every time! Why?"

"It's the only thing I know how to do, you jackass!" I screamed at him. "You know what my dad did to me! No one other than my mom has ever cared for me as much as you have! I don't know how to take it okay! Happy? I constantly lose people in my life! I've constantly have to let people go! I've been doing it my whole life! No one has ever loved me enough to show they cared enough to stay!" I screamed.

The rain start falling harder soaking our hair and clothes, rain drops were rolling down my face; the thunder echoing around us. The air was so hot that the cold, refreshing, rain cooled the air that we could see our breath from the difference in temperature. We stood there looking at each other for a minute.

"Give up on me Michael." I told him. "I'm a lost cause." After screaming at him and telling him to give up on me I expected he wouldn't want anything to do with me anymore. I was wrong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

527 24 23
Ashton was bestfriends with Jack ever since they were 2 years old. Then something happens Ashton meets this new girl who moved accross from him and h...
31.6K 1K 61
When 20 year old Alyssa receives a letter telling her that she is Ashton Irwin's long lost twin sister, her life changes forever. As she meets the ba...
10.4K 218 47
{COMPLETED}Izzy has always been looking for the person she would fall in love with at first sight. when she catches the eye of Michael Clifford, she...
8.2K 153 16
When a teenager's parents divorce, she moves to Australia with her mother while her twin sister and little brother live with her father, whom she hat...