More To It

By Mxslxmxh

Sequel to 'Unpredictable Betrayal'. Zaynab has been through a series of unimaginable events, from fake love... More

Chapter 1-Mother's Pain
Chapter 2- Feelings Spilled
Chapter 3- The Talk
Chapter 4- Progress
Chapter 5-Let The Wind Take You
Chapter 6- Shock
Chapter 7-Jumoke
Chapter 8-Plan
Chapter 9-Let Me Help You
Chapter 10-Women Are Important
Chapter 11-Pregnancy Complication
Chapter 12- Hopeful
Chapter 13- Birthday Surprise!
Chapter 14-Am Sorry!
Chapter 15- Don't Worry
Chapter 16-I Love You Too
Chapter 17-Let's Go
Chapter 18- Unexpected Arrival
Chapter 19-Am Back!
Chapter 20- His Past
Chapter 22- Celebration

Chapter 21- Truth Unfolds

50 1 0
By Mxslxmxh

Zaynab

"Zara did run away, I was sick. Mentally. You all know that, I get angry for the littlest shit, so my marriages never quite worked out. Zara ran away, I knew she did. I purposely left her the money and plane ticket on the kitchen desktop. She took Salma with her. I couldn't stop them. I knew I'd ems up killing them. So I let em go. On the way, father, you had your men always keep an eye on me. They got to Zara and Salma and abducted Zara but Salma ran away",Abiodun stops as Salma runs over to Zara and hugs her tightly with tears running down her cheeks.

"I tracked Zara's whereabouts and got her out of there. She was hospitalized and I made her promise to not go anywhere near Salma. That's why she's been hidden. Abeke and Abisola well, I just made sure they were far away. Her and Zara have been living together",he explains.

"But why? Why did you hide them?",I ask him.

Abiodun looks at me and sighs.

"I've been keeping an eye on my father ever since he was jailed. He always expected me to be like him. It was easier to make him THINK I was like him. Because he wouldn't mess up what I had. But I messed that up myself. Then I just got tired of it all, I wanted to fix my anger problems. When I met YOU. If I hasn't his them, father would've killed them himself, so it was easier to make it seem like I has killed them.",he looks at me.

"So you DON'T have blood on your hands?",I whisper.

"No. Not really",he shakes his head which made me smile.

"But I did do yall wrong",he whispers a d glances towards Zara, Abeke and I.

"I already forgave you",The girls smile.

He looks at them and smiles a little.

"Me too",Abisola giggles.

Abiodun chuckles and picks her up. She hugs his neck and smiles.

"So you're really just a punk?",Phillip raises an eyebrow and scoffs.

"Listening to all your brainwashing techniques MADE ME a punk ass nigga. But going back to what Rakeem taught me, how he did your job as a FATHER made me a better person than I was. Than you ever was"Abiodun snaps.

I was just smiling throughout as he spoke.

He walks over to Philip and smiles.

"I guess we are alike. The only difference is you only think with your anger and hatred for people. You killed mama, Taye.....then you killed Rakeem. If I hadn't escaped, you would've killed me too. I have a reason for why I was a bomb ass nigga but.....why? Why did you hate us so much? Why did you torture us like that?",he asks Philip.

"Who said I hated you. You're mine. I own y'all".

"Yeah and that's what I THOUGHT. But guess what dad, NO YOU FUCKING DON'T",Abiodun yells then he slams Philip into the wall.

"Abiodun don't. There's no point stooping into his level",I tell him.

He looks back at me with a glare but that soon dissolves. He let's his father go but throws him toward the exit.

"You'll regret this Abiodun. You w-".

"Philip",Abiodun yells.

His friend Philip walks in with another guy. The men hold Abiodun's dad by the shoulders then they drag him backwards.

"Where are you taking me?".

"Back to jail. Thanks for that CD. Really helped",Abiodun winks at his dad who's just glaring at him.

"I'll get out. I always do",he says before the men pull him out and close the door.

"So daddy I have two sisters?",Yousif yells angrily.

"Yeah why you sound so offended for?",Abiodun asks me.

"I want to be older",Yousif pouts.

"Well you're not. They are".

Yousif looks at Abisola who smiles.

"You like to play games?"he asks her.

"No, dolls",She lifts up her doll by the hair and smiles.

"Ugh",Yousif let's out a groan then he lays on the floor with his hands under his jaw.

"So she not dead huh",Fawaz wiggles his eyebrows at Malik who chuckles and pushes him away while Abeke blushes and looks down.

"So what's next?",Aaleyah asks looking from Zara to Abeke to me.

"Well.....",I smile and hug Abeke who chuckles.

"I missed you b. I don't know you like that Zara but am glad you here too",I smile.

She chuckles and shakes her head.

"Sooooo can we talk about Ibrahim and Basha's wedding please? I wanna dress up",Aamanee comments.

We all look at her then just explode in laughter.

"Awwws look at her blushing",I tease Basha who hides her face in Khalid's chest who chuckles and increases everyone else's laughter. Ibrahim shakes his head and chuckles.

"I just want the food like so can we get it over and done like",Ibrahim says.

"YOU AND FOOD. WALLAHI, I pray food doesn't kill you",I smack his head making everyone laugh.

"What? I need food like. How else do you think all this good looks and body comes from like?",Ibrahim smirks.

"From your genes?",I lean back.

"Oh yeah. Mommy is beautiful",He smiles and hugs mommy from behind. She chuckles and the rest whistle.

"Well dad is handsome too. Handsome and beautiful made us, amazingly, stunning and totally sexy kids",I smile and pose beside Ibrahim.

"Oh am sorry Zaynab. That stunny and sexy season went from Eniola then it skipped you",Idris says.

"Nigga",I yell then everyone erupts in laughter.

"This guy is just always honest. I love this dude",Aayan smiles and ruffles Idris's hair.

"Ohhhh ohhh so this is what we doing now?",I lean back and hum.

"Zaynab. Just because you married to Abiodun doesn't automatically make you 'legit' or 'cool' in anyway possible. So please, stop embarrassing yourself like",Idris says right to my face. I wasn't expecting that. My bottom lip stuck out and a whimper escapes my lips. Everyone was just busy laughing.

"Don't mind him. You are PENG b",Fawaz winks at me.

"Yasssss b. I knew you was loyal from day one",I smile then hug him. He chuckles and rocks us both side to side.

"Y'all way too close",Ibrahim pushes me away from Fawaz and into Abiodun.

"I agree",Abiodun whispers into my ear which made me giggle. I stop and cover my mouth but everyone just ended up laughing at me. I hide my face in his chest and shake my head.

"Oh stop please",Idris groans and shakes his head.

"Shut up idiot".

"So what's the verdict? You're technically still married to Zara, no?"I aks him.

He glances at Zara then back at me.

"Don't worry, am not a jealous type. She has a daughter, they both need you too",I smile.

"You don't have to do that, I'll still take care of them but am not married to any of them anymore except you. But they're all still my responsibility",he whispers.

"Oh are you sure? Because Zara met you before me, I don't know how she feels?".

"She's okay. We talked about all this already, I've talked to Abeke too. Abeke likes Malik anyways. Its only a matter of time before they get married. Zara, her parents are no more so her responsibility is on me. When she's ready, she said she'll tell me",he replies.

"Yeah? That's nice then. I felt bad, I feel like I snatched her husband",I chuckle.

"nah".

"Wait Basha, imma make a group chat for us yeah? Is that cool?",I ask her.

"Why tho?".

"Well we as your bridesmaids need to represent you well like. As innnn",I look at her like she crazy.

"I don't want to dance",she shakes her head.

"Uh yes you are",Aamanee says.

"See I like this girl",I smile.

"We're gonna switch it up. Aamanee and that friend of yours will do like a Pakistani dance, if that makes sense. Then we're gonna get litttt with the African dance like. Yunoooo. Your future hubs is gonna dance too",I shoulder bump her.

"He is?".

"Well its a wedding, how can you not",Ibrahim smirks then we both fistbump.

"Oh and then of course you too Basha, oh my God, Zara, you came on time. You can join the dance",I gasp.

"Uh nah",she shakes her head.

"Mommy can dance. She's amazing",Salma says with a big smile.

"Yeah?",we all chuckle.

"Then we gon have some girl talks. Yunoooo all that good good",I whisper to Basha who gasps loudly then pushes me away.

"babhi stoop",she whines.

"Haha am sorry babyyyy am just excited",I smile and give her a big kiss.

"Wait then Abiodun will you be my best man?",Ibrahim asks Abiodun who's talking to Zara.

"I don't fuck with you like that",Abiodun shakes his head.

"What the fuck bruh",Ibrahim yells.

"Wha-".

"It's settled you're my best man",Ibrahim shrugs.

"What is with you and your family asking something but not really asking",Abiodun raises an eyebrow which just made my family and I laugh.

"Does that mean you're gonna dance?",Aaleyah asks Abiodun.

"Uh no".

"Yeah don't let daddy dance. It's not his wedding day, he can't be outshining the groom himself",Yousif says.

"Ayeeee",The guys and I cheer.

"How old are you again? You're smart for your age abeg",Aaleyah chuckles and ruffles Yousif's hair.

"Then in that case you and your daddy dance",I smile and look at abiodun who shakes his head.

"I want to dance",Yousif jumps up and down with excitement.

"You can't even dance",Azeez tells Yousif who's eyes widens.

"Am better than you".

"Dance Battlleeeee",Idris yells from the couch.

"Oh my God yeah. Son, if you make me proud imma get you WHATEVER YOU WANT. If you lose, you're no longer my son",Fawaz tells Azeez.

"Fawaz",Aaleyah yells and pushes him away.

"Don't mind him"he chuckles and ruffles Azeez's hair.

"My daddy's better anyways"they both yell at each other.

"No my daddy is",Azeez yells.

"No my daddy i-".

"Boys shut up",Fawaz yells.

The boys look up at him as if waiting for him to add to that.

"We all know that nobody's better than ME. Sooooo",Fawaz yells.

"Boiiii",I yell and throw my head back with laughter. The fact that nobody else laughed made me laugh even harder.

"Zaynab shut the fuck up witcho gorilla best friend shrek, hyena having ass laughter",Fawaz smacks my head.

"Fawaz",I laugh harder but more hyped.

"Only Zaynab will get hyped over an insult",Malik laughs.

"This why I love you girl",both him and Aayan chuckle.

"Welllll mmm am just like. Yunoooo",I flip my hijab left to right then smile.

"Only she would make a compliment awkward as fuck",Khalid comments.

"Nigggaaaa why you hating for? Likeeeeee".

"Nahhh bruh. Shut up and do me a favor",Fawaz tells me.

"Get outta hereeeeee",both him and Malik yell in my face.

"Y'all assholes".

"Mommyyyy am hungryyyy",Yousif yells with his arms around my legs.

"Babes you always hungry".

He glares up at me and huffs.

"Okay, okay. Watchu wanna ea-".

"Actually hold on that. Let me feed these ones first then I'll make you something to eat",I tell him.

"NO! Mommy you're always saying that. I said am hungry first",he yells.

"But they're little, plus they'll start crying soon and you don't like them crying now do you? So lemme feed em first".

"Noooo. Am hungry. My stomach hurts",he frowns.

"You go feed em",Abiodun tells me then he picks Yousif up.

"Watchu need?".

"I want African bread and beans but put sugar in the beans like mommy always makes it",he tells Abiodun.

"Mmm, you need to control the amount of sugar you eat boii",Abiodun tells him as he walks into the kitchen with Yousif.

"He can cook? The boy can cook?",Aaleyah gasps loudly.

Just then, Fawaz starts to walk away slyly but she pulls him back.

"Wallahi you're learning how to cook TODAY not TOMORROW",she tells him.

"Haha oh my God",the boys laugh at Fawaz who just let's out a groan.

"Babe, babe. Come on",Fawaz sighs.

"Uh uh. No babe abeg. Cook first before putting babe in the equation",she tells him.

"Ah nize one",I laugh then make faces at Fawaz who smacks my cheek lightly.

"Okay so you want me to cook for you?", Fawaz asks Aaleyah who nods.

"Yeah, and you will, tomorrow. You're going to cook while I take care if Amir, you make what you, Azeez and I will eat so good luck", she smiles all innocently while he just glares at her.

"Nahhhh bruv, I can't", he shakes his head.

"Okay", she smiles either way but looks away with a revenge type of look.

"Nigga betta learn how to cook or you gon be getting blue balls for LIFE", Malik whispers to Fawaz who's eyes widens. I cover my mouth in shock as I just realized what Aaleyah's smile meant.

"Ah babe come on", he groans and hugs her from behind.

"Fawaz leave me alone. I said OKAY".

"Fine, I'll cook".

She loks at him with a genuine smile then nods. He frowns and looks at Abiodun who walks out of the kitchen with a plate of beans and African bread for Yousif. He places the plate on the table and puts Yousif on the chair and looks at Abisola.

"Come on", he holds out his arms. She runs from Abeke to Abiodun who picks her up and places her on the chair beside Yousif.

"Eat together", he tells the two then places a bowl of water for them to wash their hands.

"I want to eat too", Azeez runs over to them. Abiodun looks down at him then sighs and picks Azeez up and places him beside Yousif.

He walks back into the kitchen then a minute later, he walks back out and places another plate of beans and bread.

"You and Salma share", he says and nods towards Salma who takes a seat beside Azeez.

"Okay, Abiodun, teach me how to cook will you?", Fawaz asks him.

Abiodun looks at his watch then at Fawaz with a raised eyebrow.

"How can a successful business man like you be so useless as to not know how to cook??", he asks Fawaz. Aaleyah snickers while Fawaz glares at the two.

"Am not, I just don't cook or like to cook. Sooooo", he rolls his eyes.

"Mmm, yo girl giving you blue balls if you don't cook her something huh", Abiodun snickers.

"Oh my God, noooo am just doing it because I want to".

"mmm", we all hum with disbelief.

"Ight, whatever, what do you wanna cook?", Abiodun asks him.

"Ummm, what's easy?", Fawaz asks.

"I don't know dude, they're all easy. What do you wanna cook for her?".

Fawaz looks at Aaleyah then he whispers in Abiodun's ear. Abiodun raises an eyebrow then he shakes his head.

"Not bad, uh well you're gonna have to come over".

"No come mines tomorrow", Fawaz tells him.

"Wh-".

Abiodun's phone starts ringing out of the blue so he holds his phone out with a confused look. Anger immediately flashes through his face. He shuts his eyes tightly and his hold on his phone tightens.

"Uh, dude you ight?", Ibrahim asks him.

He reopens his eyes and lets some air out before accepting the call.

"Father".

"Father? I thought he was in jail", I whisper.

"Yeah, I did too", Abiodun mumbles.

"What do you want exactly? You just got out, you're broke. I'll give you what you need, just move to a completel- what?", Abiodun gasps then he furrows his eyebrows with confusion.

"Come in, door's opened".

Abiodun sighs and rubs his face repeatedly.

"Everything okay?", mommy ask him.

"He has brain tumor. Stage 4, he's had it for a while now and doctor told him he has about a week or so left", Abiodun replies.

"Oh", everyone whispers. I feel bad that am relieved but with what he did to his WHOLE FAMILY? I can't even like.

"Are you okay?", Ibrahim asks Abiodun who looks away and stares at the entrance door.

"Come in", he calls. Just the, the door opens and his father walks in with the same sinister smile except this time, it looked forced. Like he was trying to paint himself as the "bad guy", I mean , HE IS, but like, I don't know. It seems different.

"Why did you call me?", Abiodun asks him.

"Well, I know you're glad am dying", Philip scoffs.

"I don't know. I would've been glad if you played your role right back then. But you didn't, you killed every single person that meant anything to me, anyone that was related to me.... and now YOU'RE dying. Am not glad, you're my only family member left, I don't like you though", Abiodun shrugs.

Philip sighs as Abiodun finishes then he rubs his face tiredly.

"This is why I called you. I didn't kill ALL your loved ones", Philip says.

"YOU don't count", Abiodun folds his arms and leans into the wall.

"No *chuckles* I know that. But I never killed Taye. I sold her off to some 65 year old man who was looking for a "pet", he liked your sister so I sold her. She was never dead".

Abiodun's arms drop instantly and his eyes widens with shock.

"What?", he lets out.

"Rakeem? You really killed him?", he asks Philip who shrugs.

"Eh, if I didn't you would've been a really good kid. He made you a good person, he taught you about religion and you loved it. I couldn't let that happen now could I?", Philip smiles.

"So you killed Rakeem so you'd have the chance of brainwashing me?", Abiodun whispers.

"All those technologies I made and tested on you guys? I used on you. Drilled your brain with everything that I believe is correct, made you have hatred for women and girls, I made you into a guinea pig, I made you into me. But for some reason, you got better, you detached yourself from all my teachings and you started to be "good", Philip scoffs at the last part.

"So he didn't abuse us because that's who he is? But you made him?", Abeke looks at Philip who turns to her and smiles.

"Actually YES. Abiodun isn't like that. He doesn't abuse people, especially women....because of what I did to his sister and mother. He vowed to his brother never to do such thing. BUUUT, obviously I wasn't standing for that, I had no other way except to replace his pills. So I replaced his sleeping pills, every time he gets new ones, I replace them with pills that makes him react aggressively over nothing. So it's not who he is, it's what the pills turned him in-"

Before he could finish his sentence, Abiodun punches him dead in the face which sent him flying into the wall. Wallahi, blood instantly started rushing down his nose. Abiodun looked frustrated and angry at the same time. He strides over to his father to finish off his work but Malik and Fawaz hold him back.

"He knows where your sister is, don't kill him yet", Fawaz tells Abiodun.

Abiodun looks at them then back at his father.

"Where. Is. She?", he asks him.

"With me, look, I just came to give her back to you okay, am dying soon anyways, I can feel it. I took the rest from you, the least I can do is give her to you after messing up your life", Philip tells Abiodun.

"Bring her here", Abiodun says.

Philip nods then he tries walking out but Abiodun pulls him back to the wall.

"Get your men to bring her in, you ain't going nowhere".

Philip sighs and rolls his eyes but nods. He takes out his phone and starts typing. I look at Abiodun who rubs his face repeatedly and shakes his head.

The door opens then a figure is pushed into the center of the room then the door recloses. The figure looks up revealing the face of what looks like a weak, depressed looking lady. Her eyes literally told everything she's been through. Her hair is in loose braids and she's in a long dirty white dress which has a few blood stains on it. She's very slim, which made sense, considering that they were actually starved by him.

"Ab-Abiodun", she whispers weakly and looks at Abiodun with a weak smile. He stares at her and instantly a tear drops from his eye. That simple act made me start crying. I've never ever seen this man cry, and to see how vulnerable he suddenly is makes me so emotional.

"Taye", he whispers.

Taye smiles and limps over to him with what looks like the only energy she had but she just came falling forward. Luckily, Abiodun caught her on time. And when he did, he didn't let her go. He just held her tightly into his chest and shuts his eyes as more tears slide down his cheeks.

"Y'all done with this sentimental shit like?", Philip comments with an annoyed groan escaping his lips.

"Why are you still here?", Abiodun pulls Taye protectively to his side and turns to their father.

"Nigga, I brought her here myself, I don't need her anymore. Anyways, that's all I came here for, so bye".

"That's all?, no sorry?", I speak out.

"Sorry? FOR WHAT?", Philip yells which made Abiodun shake his head.

"Why you even talking?",he growls then without his feet moving, he slams me into the wall and stares at me.

"Get the fuck off of her",Abiodun pulls me beside him and glares at his father who smirks.

"It ight, you can go", Abiodun opens the door and pushes his father out.

"Don't come back. We don't need you back here", he tells Philip sternly then he closes the door in his face. He turns around and looks at Taye.

"What the fuck did he do to you?", he whispers as he places her on the couch.

"Same old", she chuckles weakly as he lifts her feet up which made her wince in pain. Abiodun puts her feet at eye level showing some ripped and burned skin. He burnt her feet. That man is mentally disturbed. That's the only thing that makes sense. He just has to. He's literally shaytan (satan) himself.

"I'll treat that later, now am going to need you to take a long hot shower and get changed into something more appropriate", he tells her and stands her up.

"Abeke and Zara, will you look after her", he says. Abeke nods then they walk over to Taye and both help her towards the spare room down the hall. Abiodun looks at me and signals me into the kitchen so I follow him.

"Can you quickly make some rice and stew for her? She doesn't really like beans".

"Yeah sure, where are you going?", I ask him.

"Just my work room, I need to go over a few things, call me when she's down".

"Okay, no problem".

***

"How are you feeling?", Abiodun asks Taye who looks up from her lap slowly.

"Fine", she whispers then looks back down.

"You don't have to be scared anymore Taye, he's not going to touch you ever again, I promise you that. Plus, he's dying anyways", Abiodun shrugs nonchalantly.

"Yeah?", Taye whispers then she looks up and her gaze lands on me then it travels from me to every single person in the room.

"Who are they?", she asks him.

"Well long story short this are Zaynab's family and friend's family, and in the long run I was married to Zara, Abeke and now Zaynab. Basically", he mumbles the last part to himself.

"You're married?",she looks at her brother with shock.

"Yeah, have kids too, three boys and two girls", he nods towards Yousif, Rakeem, Rasheed, Salma and Abisola.

"Oh wow. That's nice", she smiles a little then looks back down.

"How did you escape?", she asks Abiodun.

"How? well, I had a solid 5 year plan, for both Rakeem and I but then he killed Rakeem. When I turned 18 I put my plan into action".

"He killed Rakeem?", Taye looks up and her eyes widens then her face fills with sadness and tears fill her eyes.

"He didn't tell you?", Abiodun asks her.

"No, I didn't really anything happening from outside, I was always indoor, in his basement, he always ran tests on me so even if he did, I most likely forgot. Some of my memories were gone for a while then he ran more tests to retrieve them", she shrugs.

"What about..... uh, he said he sold you to a 65 year old man... where is he?", Abidoun asks her.

"Oh", Taye whispers.

"Um, well, he got tired of coming back to the same thing over and over again so he remarried to more young girls, they all could bare him kids... but I couldn't. So he gave me back to father. Father didn't really care because apparently I was his only kid left that he could still use so you could say, he was more than happy", Taye explains briefly then she looks at Abiodun, as in really looks at him, examining and everything.

"You look NOTHING like him", she smiles as she brushes his cheeks.

"I wouldn't say that, I have done the type of shit only HE would do", Abiodun whispers.

"He always brainwashed you Abiodun, anything you have done isn't your fault. Before you even turned a month old, he's been running tests on you, brainwashing you. You could've turned out EXACTLY like him, but you didn't, you were always a fighter", she takes a pause then smiles.

"You never disappointed mama, Rakeem or I in anyway. You were always a smart boy, smart, you were kind, you were loving, but he changed you even then, you fought back. You could be doing the same thing that he's doing but you didn't, you took your wrongs and you're trying to perfect them. I know you messed up with your wives, I've seen father watching a clip of you but you still managed to protect them from him regardless, you changed yourself to be a better person, a better man. I just want you to know, mama always was proud of you, she talked praises of you ALL THE TIME, both her and Rakeem. We all knew you'd be a great man one day, and you are. You escaped someone none of us could, achieved what we couldn't, build something for yourself, am proud of you, always was and always will be", she finishes and gives him a kiss on his forehead.

"Rakeem helped", Abiodun hugs her and buries his face in her shoulder.

"I know, I know. I miss him too", she whispers then shuts her eyes and lets a tear slip.

"But we shouldn't dwell on the past anymore, it's never forgotten, but we should move on, I want to move on", she tells him.

He looks at her and nods.

"So, how's married life?", she asks him with a teasing look which made him chuckle.

"It ight I guess", he shrugs.

"Niggaaaa", I gasp.

He chuckles and glances at me before looking back at his sister.

"It's something I never thought I'd experience..... Mama and father never had a marriage so this was new, I didn't really know what to do, what was considered right or wrong, I just did it", he frowns as he looks at both Zara and Abeke but the girls just smile at him.

"But, then, I met someone else, someone who reminded me of Rakeem, who helped me through father's brainwash, someone who, not knowing what I'd give in return, loved me through all my bullshit, saved me from my dark past and from my own darkness", he explains to Taye who's looking at him with confusion, that's until he turned to mommy.

Mommy's jaw drops realizing that he was talking about her then she smiles a little when he smiles.

Taye looks at her also and smiles as she glances at both mommy and her brother.

"She knew my case, and instead of leaving like the rest have, she dug deep into why I was the way I was. She didn't assume that I was just a "monster", she believed in me, just like y'all. She reminded me of mama", he whispers.

"Abiodun", Taye whispers. He loos at her then sighs a little before smiling.

"I still don't know if I like the rest, but they tolerable, I GUESS", he shrugs.

"Boii, you lowkey love us", Aaleyah says which made not only us laugh but also Abiodun and Taye.

"So, what's happening now, father's dying, your ex wives? and wife are free, you're free, and am free. What now?", Taye asks Abiodun.

"You're living with me and Zaynab anyways", Abiodun tells her and glances at me, I just shrug. I don't mind.

"I can't leave you along yet, until you're stable, am going to take you to the hospital, see if you're okay, and fix your feet. Abeke and Malik seem to like each other so they're most likely getting together", Abiodun shrugs.

"Bruv-".

"Shut up Malik, we all know y'all wanna get married", Fawaz smacks the back of Malik's head. Malik pushes him away while Abeke snickers to herself.

"And Zara?".

"Well, Zara wants to be alone for a while, so just have her time, I guess", Abiodun shrugs.

"Are you going to get married anytime soon or?", he looks at Taye.

"Married? Later, not now, I can't deal with anything at the moment, I think I like Zara's plan better", Taye nods.

"We can live together then", Zara smiles.

"Yeah? I wouldn't mind actually, let me stay with Zara, you're married anyway", Taye tells Abiodun who frowns.

"But, if you stay there, I won't be able to monitor you".

"Abiodun, you're always protected, cameras everywhere, if am trouble, you'll know. I'll stay with you for a while, while you treat me, when am okay, then move me back in with Zara".

"Oh, okay", he frowns.

"Abiodun, she'll be fine", Zara chuckles.

"Yeah".

"Why don't I just get us a house that will have a guest house? So we won't be far from each other like", Abiodun suggests which just made us all laugh. He's so overprotective and it's cute.

"That, actually isn't a bad idea", I gasp.

"Yeah?", the girls look at me which made Abiodun smile.

"But Abiodun, that will cost you more, you know", Zara tells him.

"Eh, I don't care, I'll get us a house then, so start packing, by the day after tomorrow we should have it", he tells Zara.

"Dude, what are you? A money machine?", Malik looks at Abiodun.

"Eh, no? I just get job done", Abiodun mumbles as he types on his phone. He ruffles his hair and waits.

"Yo Phil, do me one? Get me a compound big enough yeah, make sure it has at least 2 to three guest houses. You know what to do? Get it done by tomorrow and once done, send me the keys, and call about 4 of your boys to help move boxes into the place. Ight".

He puts his phone away and smiles at Taye who chuckles then ruffles his hair.

"Yunoooo, I love this plan, y'all can help with the twins like", I smile at the girls.

"I knew, that was why yo ass thought this was a good idea. It benefits you like", Abeke shakes her head. I just smile innocently while the rest laugh and shake their heads at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 22.8K 70
"If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read th...
409K 13.9K 104
Zainab life was going good but one day, her life changed something happened that changed Zainab bubbly self. join the journey of Zainab how she handl...
320K 16.6K 70
Every love story has a hero, a heroine and a villain but this is the story of a Villain. Zaid Adeeb Tahir life's has plunged into darkness when he co...
23.3K 1.7K 16
TW Abuse, Rape, Kidnapping. Not even going to write my normal blurb here. It's a slow build, on how one extremely abused woman overcame all of her fe...