thug love{under editing}

De Fairygod

Makayla Armani Smith is 17 years old and at the start of her last year in high school, her dad is currently t... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 ~Khalil POV~
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Authors note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Sequel

Chapter 3

7.5K 204 8
De Fairygod

MAKAYLA POV~

How is he going to just drop a bomb on me like that THEN kiss me and walk away. That whole part was on my mind once we got back to school.

Thank god we weren't late even though I already didn't want to finish out the day because of the whole fight, I whooped her ass though but I was still pissed that she tried me.

But thank got it was the last class of the day, since today's Wednesday which is an early out we only have five class periods today.

"You good?" Blessing asked me which snapped me outta my trance as we walked in.

"Yea I'm just tired." I lied, she just nodded but I knew she didn't buy it. To my worst of luck we all had gym and I already knew that this would end badly.

All the boys walked into the boys locker room while all the girls walked into the girls locker room. I groaned when I seen Cindy, Deseray and a couple other friends of theirs posted up on the right side of the lockers.

We technically had our grade group in this class but there were a few sophomores and juniors here and there. We didn't pay them any mind as our gym teacher, Mrs Nydle, took down our gym uniform sizes and names as she passed them out.

Since we were playing volleyball today she told us to wear the spandex shorts and gym shirt that she handed out. Our uniforms consisted of black nike spandex and a gym shirt.

After me and the girls finished changing we headed out the locker room, but once we stepped foot into the gym we instantly heard dog whistle sounds coming from most of the boys which made me roll my eyes.

"They ain't whistling for y'all." Cindy said but as her and her friends walked out the whistling stopped which made me and the rest of the girls gym class bust out in laughter.

"Yea...okay." I said with a shrug and a smug smirk on my face, her and Deseray smacked their lips as they moved away from us. Deseray had a busted lip, a swollen cheek and a black eye, she also had bruises on her face, the school didn't charge me with assault because she started it.

As the boys walked out of their locker room all the girls instantly swooned over them, they had some fine guys in their class which I was happy for because last year they had me in a bogus ass gym class.

"Three laps around the gym." Both of our gym teachers said, loud enough so that everybody could hear. Three laps was light work especially since I sometimes dance on the side and I use to do track my sophomore year and some of my junior year too, I'm use to the exercise.

"I know damn well y'all aren't tired from one lap." I said to my girls, they were all panting while I was perfectly fine, I was on my second lap when this boy named Davion ran next to me.

He was goofy as hell and I always seen him as a close friend, nothing more nothing less and he seen me the same way which I was thankful for because most guys just want to get close to you to fuck and leave you.

"You know damn well you and your friends are too thick to be in them spandex." He stated the obvious.

"Tell that to Ms Nydle." I laughed as we made it to our third lap.

"How's your mom and pops?" He asked, he's the only one who knows who my dad is exactly, I don't know how he figured it out but I trusted him enough not to say anything.

"Staying OG like always." I shrugged as we came to a stop.

"They ain't talk to you about anything?" He asked making me raise an eyebrow up at him because I was confused on what he meant.

"Be more specific." I said but he ended up changing the subject.

"Never mind, get ready for me to whoop your ass in volleyball." He said while he popped his fake collar.

"Boy please." I laughed, once everybody finished their laps our gym teachers paired each team up, I was pissed because she put me on a team with Cindy and Deseray and a couple other people who I didn't know.

We were going up against Davion, Khalil, this boy named Anthony and some other boys who I didn't know, I was just ready to get this over with.

'Bzzzz'

Once the buzzer sounded loudly I stood behind the white line and served the ball over the net, Davion hit it back over to us while Cindy just let the ball drop.

I sighed and got back in my spot as Khalil served the ball, I had to run up and spike it since neither one of my teammates were doing anything.

"You actually have to hit the fucking ball to get a good grade." I told them loudly.

"Who the fuck are you yelling at!?" Cindy tried to pop off and it took everything in me not to lunge at her.

"You bitch who the fuck else?" I said with a blank expression.

"Makayla go to the principals office for using inappropriate language!" Ms Nydle said so I stuck my middle finger up at her and threw the ball at the wall as hard as I could on my way out, this was the worst first day ever.

I sighed as I walked into the principles office, she had just got off the phone probably with Ms Nydle so I just took the seat in front of her desk.

"Miss Smith I heard that you used inappropriate language and flicked off your teacher is this correct?" she said but with each word all I could smell was stale coffee and eggs, her breath was on a hunnid.

"Yep." I shrugged and she looked surprised by my answer, I didn't feel like arguing at all today.

"Well I'm giving you detention after school with Mr Zane." she said and I nodded before heading out of her office, I just decided to change back into my regular clothes because I wasn't trying to go back in there and as I sat in the locker room I pulled out my phone to see a text message from my dad saying that we needed to talk when I get home.

I was glad when the bell rang which meant that school was out, I walked out of the locker room and out of the school. I waited by my car for my girls to come out so that I could say bye to them.

But I seen out the corner of my eye, Khalil and Cindy walking out of the side gym doors he looked annoyed by her and as she kissed his lips he looked pissed as fuck.

"I have to go home early but y'all can come over later if y'all want to." I suggested and they all agreed. As I got into my car I was worried on what my dad had to talk to me about.

I parked next to my moms car before getting out and walking in, I seen my mom and dad sitting in the living room having an intense conversation before they saw me walk in.

"We got something to tell you." She said as she sat up and fidgeted with her fingers, I was lowkey scared to find out what they needed to tell me because I've never seen my mom fidget.

"Yea well I figured that." I laughed slightly to try and lighten the mood, I sat on the table that was in front of the couch so that I was in front of them.

"You have a brother." My dad blurted out and my eyes went wide.

"We know this is unexpected but we thought that it was time we tell you he's a year older than you...me and your dad were young so we didn't know how to raise a child and at the time I was on the honor roll and I couldn't mess that up...long story short when I gave birth to him me and your dad agreed to give him up so that he could have a better life but then another mishap happened and I found out that I was pregnant with you... we were very irresponsible back then so to learn how to take care of responsibilities we decided to keep you and as we got older we tried to look for your brother but we couldn't find him until about 12 months ago." My mom said as I just sat there dumb founded.

"W-What's his name?" I asked well stuttered because it felt like my mouth had went dry.

"Davion, he goes to your school." My dad said, and it all clicked together that's why Davion asked me that question in gym.

"How could you keep this from me? I thought we were always suppose to be honest with each other and if he's family why isn't he living with us?" I asked, I was beyond upset and I know they could tell.

"We didn't know how'd you react so we had bought him an apartment for the time being." She said.

"I need some air." I mumbled as I got up and walked outside to sit on the porch, I wasn't mad about Davion being my brother because I've always wanted a sibling but I was mad that they never told me sooner so that we could've had that brother sister bond.

Damn today is just not my day.....

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Enjoy💛

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.5K 79 14
19 year old Aaliyah Martinez is a troubled teen, her father died when she was 8. After the tragic death of her father Aaliyah's mother got hooked on...
57.8K 1.9K 47
I suddenly crashed to the floor, my papers flying everywhere "Watch where you're going, Jesus!" The middle one said and kept walking. "Hey, asshole...
2.1M 61.6K 56
''There is only one thing crossing my mind right now. If he hates me so much, then why the hell is he kissing me back?'' ----------------------- Emma...
135K 3.5K 22
Royalty has been threw hell and back, dead dad, abusive mother,no friends, no body that cares for her, and she has a older brother that doesn't live...