Shattered Ranks (A Transforme...

DapperTrapinch tarafından

{(Non-Canon) Sequel to Ravages Return by Schizo Writer} Two years have passed since Jack went missing and the... Daha Fazla

New Beginnings
Recollections
Research and Development
Reinforcements
Rescue
Repair
Confrontation
Holoform
Evolution
Minicons (art)
Darkwire
Another A/N
Weapon
Lab work
Assault Part 1
Assault Part 2
A/N and Promoting a friend
Official Letter of Cancelation

{Important Announcement}

530 4 1
DapperTrapinch tarafından

It is with great sadness that I announce that Schizo Writer aka Da_Voices_In_My_Head has resigned from Wattpad, they will be missed. 

In light of this I will be taking primary control of the Ravage's Return sequel project. which thus removes the splinter universe status this story would have had, had the official piece been finished.

I was given permission to write a work based off their story late last year (in winter 2018), I plan to continue to do so, I thank Schizo Writer for allowing me to do this, as well as encouraging me to this point.

I won't let you down.

[Update Summer 2019,  I have not heard from Schizo Writer in any form and I have begun to fear the worst, I hope that I am wrong and that they are still alive and well 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

99.6K 3.9K 54
Hiding amongst the mountain peaks, (Y/N) (L/N) knew she would be found at some point. Whether it would be by the Autobots, Decepticons or her past, s...
625 37 7
What happens if Raf had an older sister? What happens when she finds out about the Autobots and Cons? What happens on the one evening that changes he...
13K 259 36
What happens when the bots come back from Cybertron? What happens to Miko when a huge change happens which changes everything... I'll work on this la...
98.6K 2.9K 27
Megatron kills Dreadwing instead of Starscream. but what happens when someone finds his body. Shelby happens to find him. Brings him back to her home...