I See You

由 Moonwalker322

✨(Under construction) Being that I wrote this book 2 years ago some of the beginning chapters are not up to t... 更多

Author's Note
~𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~To Michael~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~

~Chapter 5~

743 46 83
由 Moonwalker322

The next day, Naila woke up feeling bad for what she said to Crystal. She felt it was selfish of herself to bring up her parents, knowing Crystal took their death the worst.

Their car ride to school was a silent one, no one saying a word. There were many times Naila wanted to speak but she felt uncomfortable in that situation.

"I hope you have a great day Crys, I love you," Naila says, as Crystal helps her out of the car.

Unbeknownst to Naila, Crystal looks at her little sister and smiles. "You have a great day as well Nai and I love you too."

That caused a soft smile to form on Naila's lips, as she approached the entrance of her school building. She felt it would be a great day, since hearing her sister say she loves her too.

She walked into the school hearing the many voices of her peers. The very peers that treat her as if she's a ghost. Not that she would know because she's incapable of seeing them.

"Good morning Naila," Janet greeted, walking next to Naila.

"Good morning Janet, how are you this morning?"

They continued to walk, making small conversation when Michael approaches them.

"Hey Naila," he says, smiling wide.

"Hello Michael," she actually smiles. Janet smiles at the two as Michael pulls her into a hug.

Their embrace was cut short though, Brittany interrupting the moment.

"Michael Joseph Jackson, what in the world are you doing hugging—" she paused, gathering her words, as she look disgusted at Naila. "—that."

"She has a name Brit don't call her that and I was just giving her a hug," Michael frowns.

Unbeknownst to Michael, his very girlfriend had been bullying Naila. Calling her that was nothing compared to what Brittany has called her.

"Whatever Michael, I don't want to see you around her anymore," Brittany stated.

"I think I'm just going to go," Naila says, trying to best to get out of the awkward situation.

"As you should! See your way—oops I'm sorry I forgot, you can't see."

"No Naila you don't have to leave," Michael frowns deeper, grabbing her arm. He looks at Brittany mouthing her to stop, Brittany rolls her eyes in annoyance.

All the while Janet is standing there experiencing all of this. She wishes her brother would just break up with her already. In her eyes, her brother doesn't deserve to be with an evil person such as Brittany.

"Brittany just go, now," Janet says, annoyed.

"Jan we're supposed to be cool though, you're supposed to be like my little sis—"

Janet scoffs, rolling her eyes at Brittany. "One, don't call me Jan, only my friends and my family call me that. Two I don't like bullies, at all."

"Whatever little girl, Mike baby, lets go!" Brittany begins to walk away but Michael stands his ground next to his sister and Naila. When Brittany turns around she frowns at Michael. "Michael I said let's go!"

"No Brittany, I'm not coming with you," Michael announces. Brittany stands in shock, like someone had told her the most horrible news.

"Michael," she growls, gritting her teeth. "let's GO!"

Michael giggles and shakes his head. "You can go without me Brit, I'll see you later."

"You heard what my brother said Brittany, skedaddle," Janet smiles and waves to Brittany.

Naila is smiling inside at how Brittany is being treated by Michael and Janet. They are there to defend her from Brittany and she is very grateful.

Once Brittany left, Janet tells Naila that she is no longer around.

"Thank you guys for defending me—"

"It's no problem, my brother just needs to control his animal," Janet says, looking at Michael.

"Naila I'm sorry she said those things to you. I'll make sure she apologizes for what she's said—"

"It's fine Michael, that won't be very necessary," Naila sighs. It would only be a matter of time before that apology means nothing, and Brittany will be bullying her, yet again. "But thank you both, I should be getting to class now. Don't want to be late!"

"Can I walk you to class?" Michael asks, sweetly.

Janet smirks, looking from her brother to Naila. Naila has a soft smile and Michael is waiting patiently for her answer.

"Uhh—well if you really want," Naila says.

"Good, because I wasn't taking no for an answer." Michael hooks Naila's arms under his and begins walking. "See you later Dunk!"

"Later Mike!" Janet winks to Michael and he playfully rolls his eyes at her. "They are going to be the cutest couple," Janet whispers, watching Michael and Naila walk away.

"So Naila, where am I taking you this morning?"

"English, with Mr. Jacobs," Naila answers.

Michael's eyes widen when he realizes Naila and Brittany have the same class together.

"You have English with Brittany?" He says, but it comes out more like a question.

"Yes," Naila sighs. "I have class with Brittany."

"Does she bother you in class, by any chance?"

Naila thinks about his question for a second, whether to tell the truth or not. Seeing as Michael is still with Brittany, telling him wouldn't really make a difference. Would it?

"No, not normally," Naila states. Michael wasn't really listening though. His eyes were looking across the hall at Zach whispering something in Brittany's ear. Brittany, bites her lip and blushes, while he continues to whisper in her ear.

"Excuse me one second Naila," Michael grunts, walking away. When Michael goes closer to Zach and Brittany, Brittany immediately pushes Zach away.

"H-hi baby, Michael—" Brittany chuckles nervously, as Michael gives Zach the elevator look.

"Yo, what up Mike! How you been bro?" Zach smiles, holding his fist out to Michael.

Michael looks at his fist, then to Brittany, who was biting her nails. Then he scoffs at Zach's fist and Zach slowly takes it back. "Damn bro, you having a bad day?"

"What were you whispering in my girl's ear, bro?" Michael growls, stepping closer to Zach.

"Oh, I was just telling her how much fun I had yesterday after school w—"

"Working on our chemistry project!" Brittany blurts, interrupting Zach. Both boys whip their head in Brittany's direction.

"Brit you never told me you were working on a chemistry project, let alone with Zach."

"She never told me either," Zach mumbles, but only Brittany hears. Brittany glares at him, with her eyes telling him to be quiet.

"Well, because I know how jealous you get," Brittany pouts, fixing Michael's collar. "I didn't want to make you mad at me." She pulls Michael into a hug and winks at Zach. He humps the air and throws his head back, reenacting their previous scandal.

"I've got to get to class now Brit, later," Zach says, smirking. "Bye, Michael."

"Wait! We have to continue to talk about the project." She releases her hug from Michael and gives him a peck on the lips. "I'll talk to you later babe."

"Later," Michael says, as he watches her quickly run after Zach. "Something is up," he squints looking at Zach wrap his arm around her shoulder.

Not worrying his head anymore about Brittany and Zach, Michael turns on his heels to go back to Naila. To his surprise, Naila was no longer standing in the spot he left her in. Michael then took it upon himself to go to her class and find her. When he got to her English class, Naila was sitting in her seat, alone.

"Did you ditch me?" Michael asks while walking into the empty classroom.

"You took too long, I thought in fact that you ditched me," Naila giggles.

"Oh please I would never, ever, ever ditch you Naila." Michael reassures grabbing her hand and holding it in his. The feeling of Michael's warm, pillow soft hand, made goosebumps form on Naila's arms.

Michael took notice, thinking that the cause was because it was cold. "You cold Naila?"

"No Michael, I'm fine thank you," Naila smiles, but the smile doesn't convince Michael. He reaches in his bag and pulls out his red varsity jacket. Then he proceeds to place it on Naila, so that she feels warm.

"You can wear it for as long as you want." Michael couldn't help but smile at how perfectly Naila looked wearing his jacket. In fact, the sight made an unfamiliar feeling appear inside of him.

Michael was caught from his thoughts by Naila calling out his name. "Michael?!"

"I'm still here girl," he giggles.

"Oh, I was saying thank you, even though I told you I wasn't cold," she snickers.

Just then, the bell rings, and kids begin to pile into the class.

"It's no problem sweetheart," Michael whispers in her ear, then stands up from the desk. "I've got to get to Anatomy, enjoy English."

"Talk to you later Mike," Naila says, and Michael takes one last glance at her, before leaving the class.

Naila feels around the varsity until she stops, coming across the letter 'M', on the left side of the jacket. She smiles to herself and sighs, his scent fulfilling her nostrils.

"Good morning class, glad to see most of you are early today," Mr. Jacobs greets the class.

"Mr. Jacobs please don't tell me we're working on that essay again," Shelly grunts.

Naila always thought her and Shelly would be friends but Shelly is a follower, like everyone else. Everyone else except Michael and Janet.

"We're going to be working on something else today, don't you worry Shelly!"

The second bell rings and students begin running into class. Just as Mr. Jacobs is about to close the door, Brittany rushes in.

"See I'm not late Mr. Jacobs," Brittany smiles, looking up at Mr. Jacobs.

"I'll let it slide, but this is the last time Brittany," he warns, then closes the classroom door. "So class today we are going to be working on—"

"Oh hell nah—"

"Brittany watch your mouth or I'm sending you to the principal's office!"

"Mr. Jacobs! That stupid girl has on my boyfriend's jacket!" Brittany yells, pointing to Naila, causing everyone to turn to Naila.

Naila gulps, feeling all eyes on her.

To be continued...

I'm sorry for the hold up! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter though. More to come ;)

Please vote, comment, and share

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

331K 20K 200
(Short Chapters...but a lot of them!) Grace. Your average looking British, shy, a bit of an extrovert and extremely cheeky! Grace's life holds a few...
666K 23.8K 69
COMPLETED! REACHED No. 1 in Teen Fiction's WHAT'S HOT LIST ON 28TH NOVEMBER! AND #2 IN TEEN FICTION (highest yet) on 20th may, 2016. *** "Damn it Ha...
16.2K 867 34
Mark meets Jackson by texting the wrong number when he moves to Seoul in order to study abroad. They quickly become fast friends, but will they grow...
247 89 21
Hi guys 💞 Here is my story book based on my pabo type imagination , although this story is a imaginary one some of the part in this story has happe...