R5 Sickfics

By kylieskatz22

R5 sickfics all created by me. More

1 : Headaches
2 : Anorexia
3 : Nightmare
4 : Stomach bug
5 : Cutting
6 : Stomach Flu
7 : Colds
8 : Food poisoning
9 : A fall down the stairs
10 : Asthma
11 : Car Accident
13 : Hate
14 : Wisdom Teeth | Part 1
15 : Wisdom Teeth | Part 2
16 : Broken leg

12 - Crutches/Sling

465 9 5
By kylieskatz22

A/N : Requested by @alldancer123 

12 - Crutches/Sling

Ryland

You were at a football game with the Lynch's and their girlfriends. You and their girlfriends were just watching from the bleachers, but it was nice to have some girl time. After the game everyone was planning on going out to a restaurant together.

All of a sudden, you notice everyone crowding around your boyfriend, Ryland. He was sitting in the grass. Something seems wrong.

You get up and run out onto the field. Ryland is clutching his ankle.

"What happened?" You ask.

"Ross tripped him," Rocky says.

"My dad is bringing him crutches and he's going to wrap his ankle when he gets here," Riker says.

You sit beside Ryland and start rubbing circles into his back. You can tell his ankle really hurts.

Finally Mr.Lynch gets here and wraps Ryland's ankle.

"When we get home, I want you to rest. Only get up if you really need to, and if you get up, use your crutches," Mr.Lynch says.

"What about dinner? I'm starving!" Ryland says.

"Do you really feel ok enough to go out to dinner?" Mr.Lynch asks.

"Yeah. I'm fine. I just need to stay off of my ankle for a few days."

"Ok. But be careful."

You help Ryland up and walk beside him to the car. He's a bit slow because of his crutches, but you know he'll be ok.

You get in the back of Riker's car with Ryland.

"I'll help you until you get better, ok? Anything you need, just let me know," You tell him.

"Thanks," he says, kissing your cheek.

Ross

Ross invited you to come to an R5 concert tonight. But since you're his girlfriend, you got to come to soundcheck too.

You're standing on the side of the stage, kind of bored, listening to them all checking their mics and instruments. It's a bit of a process.

All of a sudden you hear a crash. You turn and see Ross on the floor, holding his guitar up with one hand.

You run over to him quickly.

"What happened?" You ask.

His bandmates gathered around him too.

"I tripped over a wire, but I made sure to save my guitar. My wrist really hurts though. The one I landed on."

"I'll go get dad," Rocky says, running off the stage.

Mr.Lynch comes walking over with Rocky about a minute later. After looking at Ross's wrist, he decided to take him to urgent care to make sure it wasn't too serious, just to be safe. And Ross wanted you to come.

There weren't too many people there, so he got a room quickly and was looked at by a doctor.

"Your arm should be in a sling for a week or two. Or until it's feeling better," the doctor says, after looking at his wrist and wrapping it.

"I have a concert tonight though. Can I take it off for an hour?" Ross asks.

"What instrument do you play?"

"Guitar."

"I think that should be fine. Just be careful."

"Ok."

The doctor leaves, and it's just you, Ross, and Mr.Lynch.

"Be really careful tonight," Mr.Lynch says.

"I will. Thanks for coming with me," Ross says, giving you a smile.

"No problem. And as soon as you get off stage tonight, I'll be waiting for you with some ice for your wrist."

"You're the best," he says, kissing you.

Rocky

You were over Rocky's house today because he wanted to hang out. It was a nice day out, so you guys decided to go outside.

You didn't really feel like it, but Rocky insisted you guys play basketball. 

He was going easy on you at first because you didn't really feel like playing. But as time went on, you started having more fun and got more competitive, so Rocky did too.

Rocky suddenly got the ball from you and tried to back up so he could take a shot, but he tripped over a skateboard and fell.

"Ow!"

"Are you ok!?"

Rocky was holding his wrist. He landed pretty hard on it.

"Can you go get my dad?"

"Yeah."

You ran inside and found his dad in the kitchen.

"Rocky hurt his wrist," you say.

"Where is he?"

"Outside near the basketball hoop."

You go back outside with Mr.Lynch. He looks at Rocky's wrist. He knows a lot about injuries from hockey.

"It looks like you sprained it. I'll wrap it, and then I want it in a sling until it doesn't hurt a lot anymore," Mr.Lynch says.

"Ok."

Mr.Lynch wraps Rocky's wrist, and you get him ice for it.

"Thanks, babe," he says, kissing you.

"You're welcome. I hope it feels better soon."

Ellington

Ellington asked you to go on tour with him and R5 since you were his girlfriend. 

He taught you about tour bus life. It was pretty fun.

You had an early morning today though. Everybody on the bus was half asleep right now as they were getting ready. They had an interview in a little while.

Once you were all ready, it was time to get off the bus and walk to the place of the interview.

You were behind Ellington when he missed the last step of the bus and fell on the sidewalk.

"Ow!"

"Are you ok?" You ask, kneeling down beside him.

"My ankle really hurts."

Riker and Rocky help him stand, but he can't put any weight on it.

Luckily, there is a drugstore across the street, so Mr.Lynch gets a set of crutches for Ellington.

Mr.Lynch wraps his ankle and gets the crutches adjusted for his height, and then you all go to the place of the interview.

You can tell his ankle still hurts, but at least he has a story to tell at the interview.

Riker

Riker had hockey practice, but he wanted you to come watch so you two could go out to dinner after. 

You sat with Stormie and Rydel on the bleachers while you watched the Lynch boys and their cousins the De St.Jeors play hockey.

All of a sudden, you see Riker get the puck and go flying down the rink with it. Rocky is chasing him closely.

And then Rocky's stick gets under Riker's skate, and Riker falls hard on the ice.

"Oh my god," you say, standing up to get a better look.

You start walking down the steps towards the rink. The boys have stopped playing and have now crowded around Riker.

Ross meets you on the side, takes your hand, and helps you onto the ice and over to Riker.

When you get to Riker, he's crying and holding his ankle. His dad is examining it, but he has a concerned look on his face.

"I think you sprained it pretty bad. It's not broken," he says, looking up at Riker.

"It hurts," Riker whimpers.

"I know. Rocky and Ross, help him off the ice."

Ross and Rocky half carry Riker off the ice and help him get his skates off. His dad gets a first aid kit and wraps his ankle for him. Stormie and Rydel come over too.

"Can you drive him home so we can stay and keep practicing?" Mark asks.

"Yes. I'll make sure he doesn't walk on it. We have some crutches at the house," Stormie says.

You help Riker stand up and he hops on one foot out to the car. You get in the back of the car beside him. He isn't crying anymore, but you can tell he's in a lot of pain.

Stormie starts driving. Riker lays his head on your shoulder and sighs.

"You ok?" You ask him.

"It just hurts really bad," he says, softly.

You finally get back to his house and you help him hop inside and to the couch. 

Stormie finds the crutches for Riker and brings them to him. You sit beside him on the couch because he just wants to cuddle.

You put on a movie for you guys and Stormie brings him some ice for his ankle.

"Will you stay with me tonight?" Riker asks softly.

"Of course I will, Riker."

"Thanks..."

He cuddles into you even more.

The rest of the night is spent full of movies and cuddles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 1.7K 94
I am doing R5 + Ryland preferences and if u have any ideas/requests comment of PM me them
10.9K 133 14
Want to meet an R5 member. Just tell me your name and which of them you want to meet and it will happen.
34.6K 496 55
bad days make good days better...