Second Love

By JL_Huxley

I'm cold. I'm alone. I'm not angry... at least not anymore. But here I sit. Alone. And Numb. You think on... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 7

28 3 0
By JL_Huxley

Its Monday late morning and I debating with myself to stop by his place or not. I promised the kids I would swing by because they wanted to light sparklers with me. Yet, I haven't talked to him since Saturday morning. I decide against my instincts and get ready to go. I put on cute designer white shorts, teal flats, and a matching teal ribbed shirt. My hair is perfectly curled and my new manicured nails are looking good from yesterday.

I would go every two weeks in New York and their price was definitely double the fee from what the lady charged me yesterday. And yet, they both did a great job.

Feeling hot, I go to his house with a store bought pie in hand. I'm a pro at making it look homemade so I was sure to remove the wrapping and place it on a plate and wrapping it with aluminum foil.

I knock on the front door and of course his mother answers "Hello, Hannah" "Hello, Renee" She waves me in and grazes over me like I'm no good.

Please woman once you mingle and becomes friends with the upper east side of Manhattan and meet incredibly wealthy men from foreign countries who invite you for golf nothing scares me...

I follow behind her and into the kitchen where several people are talking, eating, and coming in and out from the back door into the yard. I'm almost tackled by Crew who wraps his arms around my legs.

"Hey buddy. What are you up to?" I place the pie down on the counter and squat to meet his eyes.

"H, we're playing water balloon games. Come play."

He takes my hand in his. Who can refuse that? And we walk outside. I notice several men around the BBQ and sure enough Peyton is the grill master. Of course he looks incredibly sexy in a button up shirt and shorts. I chose to ignore him but I certainly feel his gaze upon me.

Kids and parents line up across from each other and Crew has a pile of water balloons next to him. "Alright everyone...who ever collects the most water balloons wins."

Crew smiles at me and I wink back. Toss after toss I catch his balloons and place them in the bucket next to me. He's grinning incredibly wide and I can't stop laughing at how competitive he is...I wonder where he gets it from? When it's finally announced that Crew and I won, he runs over to collect his plastic trophy. He runs back over to me and jumps into my arms as I congratulate him.

I look up to see if Peyton has noticed but I'm surprised to see he's flirting with a blonde who has incredibly long legs. I try to keep my composure but I'm certainly annoyed at his point.

More games and food continues on with the evening. Crew and I spend a lot of time together and every so often I see Renee staring at us. I'm sure she's not a fan of me, but more so she's worried. After losing a daughter-in-law I'm sure she's always worried about her grand-kids.

I'm swinging next to Crew when Peyton's dad walks into view. He's a handsome man and you can certainly tell he played football. "Hi, you must be Hannah?" he reaches out his hand.

Wow, I actually receive a warm welcome at this party. Barely any adults have talked to me, more like they've stared and analyzed, but I certainly understand when their golden boy is spending time with an outsider. Please been there, done that.

I shake his hand "I certainly am. You must be Rick."

"Yes, mam. I see that you've captured the attention of my grand-kids, but certainly not my wife or our friends."

I throw back and laugh "Yeah, I've been in shark invested waters too many times and I always seem to pull through. Plus I'm not really worried about them anyway" looking at Crew and smiling.

His eyes widen "You'll be alright kid" he winks and heads back to the house.

The sun starts setting and Crew has somehow found the sparklers with his friends. Peyton starts lighting them and Crew runs over holding two in each hand. He gives me two and we run around the swing set until they're both out. He runs for more. And I catch a glimpse of Peyton still flirting with that same stupid blonde.

Are you fucking kidding me? No wonder he was fine when I screamed all those lies to him. He doesn't care.

I turn my focus away and give all my attention to Crew until Chloe comes running up to me. She throws her arms around me sobbing. I sooth her tears away by snuggling with her and stroking her hair.

Peyton comes running over to inspect the scene. "Baby, what's wrong?"

Chloe pulls her face from my chest. "I fell" she whimpers. We're finally able to inspect the damage and see that she scratched her knee up pretty good. Peyton reaches for her but she buries herself in my hair.

"I got her" I whisper.

We walk back in the house while Crew remains outside. I feel a few people stare at me while I place her on the counter. Peyton grabs the first aid kit and removes Neosporin and the band aids. Chloe is still whimpering and I wipe her tears away. Ignoring the stares around me.

I look at Chloe and whisper softly "Chloe, you know what will make you feel SO much better?"

She shakes her head and she chokes back tears.

"A magical hug from me...My hugs are so good that they make you feel instantly better."

Her watery eyes look up at me "Okay" she chokes.

Peyton quickly cleans her knee and places a band aid over her scrape. I then quickly scoop her up in my arms and hug her very tight. I stroke her hair and she snuggles up against me.

Peyton leans over "Baby, I think you need to go to bed." She snuggles deeper in my arms.

"I got her" I whisper over my shoulder to him.

I take her upstairs and tuck her into bed with Peyton close behind me. I hand her, her pink elephant and brush the hair away from her face as she quickly falls asleep. I close the door behind me and brush past Peyton still pissed off at him for ignoring me for the slutty blonde all night.

We make our way downstairs to see that several people have left. The back door is closed and his parents and a few friends are cleaning up.

"You guys are good, Hannah and I can finish the rest."

I nod in agreement, but I don't know why. Peyton walks his parents out. Rick actually hugs me goodbye while Renee glares at me. I can literally feel the heat from her eyes piercing me from the foyer.

I hear the door close as I finish wrapping the food and stuff it in the fridge. He'll definitely have leftovers for a few days. I wipe the counter clean and make my way for the other counter where I placed my cell phone and bag.

"You know you have spots of blood all over your white shorts right?"

I look up and see Peyton standing in the hallway blocking my escape. Then I immediately look to my shorts to see sprinkle patterns and a small smear of blood. Great my favorite shorts are ruined.

"Uh, it was worth it." I brush it off and try to move past him. "Peyton, I'm leaving."

"Not until you explain why you brushed past me upstairs and are fighting to get away from me."

"Really" I sneer.

"Really" he scoffs.

I drop my bag on the floor. "You're the one who was flirting with that skanky blonde all night. You didn't even acknowledge me until Chloe was in my arms crying....Ugh...you know what it doesn't matter. I'm leaving, let me pass."

He doesn't move out of the way but instead backs me into the wall placing both hands on each side blocking my escape.

"What emotion are you feeling right now?" he grins.

"Fuck you Peyton" I spit. I try to move but he doesn't let me. He leans in closer and I turn my cheek but it back fires because I just gave him greater access to me neck.

"What emotion are you feeling right now" he whispers in my ear. I bit my lip trying not to lose control. I recover quickly and stare into his hazel eyes

"Who was the woman, Peyton?"

He grins "I knew it."

"Knew what? I-"

But I'm interrupted by a wave of heat pressed against my body and lips. He tastes like candy and it tastes so fucking good. My lips part for him and his tongue enters into my mouth. My kiss becomes desperate and needy and he feels it.

He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He carries me back into the kitchen and sets me on the tables edge. He stands in between my legs and pushes them wide with his palms, all while kissing me deeper. My palms are resting behind me giving me support and he continues sucking hard on my lips. I'm finally able to catch my breath when he pulls away from me.

"Your shorts are incredibly dirty. I think we need to wash them."

I fight back "Who was she Peyton?"

He returns "Crew's kindergarten teacher."

What the fuck? "What?" I say.

"Crew's kindergarten teacher. You thought I was into his teacher?" he starts chuckling. I swat him with my hand but he uses it as an advantage to pull me close.

"Trust me H, I only want you. I only gave you distance because I wasn't sure what you wanted from me. But after today and this discussion we're having right now I know you were jealous."

I shake my head "I wasn't jealous Peyton, just annoyed."

He smirks "so jealous"

"I-"I'm interrupted again by his lips crashing on mine.

His kisses are slow and tortuous. I suck and nibble at his bottom lip in return and feel the electricity shoot through my body. He slowly forces me to lay down flat on the table and starts to unzip and tug my shorts off.

"I think we need to wash your shorts" he whispers.

His hands feel amazing as they brush past my thighs and dig into my hips. I lift my hips up so he can pull them off much easier and I am suddenly aware of how wet he's made me. He doesn't just pull my white shorts off but my white thong I'm wearing underneath as well. As I hear him toss the items to the floor, I hear his breathing start to quicken.

Thank goodness I got that Brazilian yesterday too. I pop back up feeling little uneasy and I catch him marveling at my body.

"Damn your beautiful" he whispers.

He pulls me back in for a kiss and I'm immediately lost in his touch. I feel his fingers start to wonder and I finally feel them within my folds collecting my wetness. He pushes me back down and holds one hand at the base of my neck playfully, while the other is making me go crazy. "I'm going to make you come right here on my fucking table then I'm going to take you upstairs and fuck you again." I immediately blush at his intense words.

I'm pulled back into pleasure when I feel an incredible sensation as he enters two finger inside. I'm begging to be relieved and he can feel it. I'm biting my bottom lip so I don't let out a scream to wake the kids. He's pumping in and out of me and I can't bare the feeling anymore "You're so fucking beautiful" and that's all it took. I grab his hand with my own while the other pulls my hair, with my legs wrap tightly around his waist.

I don't even have time to realize what just happened on this fucking table when I'm being hoisted over his shoulder and being carried up the stairs. He locks the door behind him and I'm immediately thrown on the bed and as I start pulling off my shirt and bra. He removes his shirt and drops his shorts exposing his long and thick, hard cock. He catches me admiring his body

"Like what you see."

"What about you" I fire back.

"Why, do you not think I'm going to fuck you at least a few more times tonight?"

I chuckle "That's a little ambitious don't you say?

"Baby, not when I've waited 3 years for you."

I can't help but smile ear to ear from that comment.

He climbs on top of me and traps me in between his arms. My eyes meet his and I'm suddenly lost and can't think. I feel his cock collect my wetness and effortlessly slide inside me. I let out a loud moan and I suddenly feel like a new virgin. I feel the delicious sensation of stretching shoot through my pelvic bone and I feel absolutely full. Every inch of my body is swallowing him and I can't help but dig my nails and ankles into his back.

He lets out several moans as he pumps in and out "Oh my god H. You're so fucking tight-Oh fuck!"

I love that I'm doing this to him and I can feel how much he's trying to control himself. "Oh fuck, you're so warm...so wet...so soft."

Baby-"But I'm swallowed up by his lips and tongue.

He pulls back for a second to reach for the drawer but I stop his hand. "Baby, I still have my IUD in...it is okay we don't need one." He blinks for a second with confusion "I'm on birth control" I calmly say. He brushes my hair out of my face and comes right back to me.

After a few more thrusts he roars inside me. And collapses on my chest. A thin layer of sweat has built over our skin and I brush his hair out of his sweaty forehead. He pulls out of me and I almost whimper at the loss of contact that I just had.

He falls to his back and pulls me into his chest. I lay on my side and place my head on his chest hearing his heart beat gradually go back to normal. My eyes close and the last thing I remember is Peyton pulling the sheets up over us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

667 106 60
She's a lost soul, searching for Froot Loops in a world of Cheerios. Emotions. Inflicted by words, Creating signals to connect those emotions. A pan...
5.6K 133 40
I was so damn naive it's no wonder I've ended up here. Kidnapped by the man who promised me forever, just as I'd begun to understand the depths of hi...
514 68 19
It feels like we are in hell when we are all alone.. When we leave our bestfreinds and start for a new life... When everything seems to be new.... Al...
13.8K 383 45
Book I of ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ After feeling invisible for so long she finally was seen by the one boy that was supposed to be off limits...