The Bad Boy Is Stalking Me

By lafayettesgurl

When Rory Vincent's protective older brother moves away to college her senior year, she decides that she is g... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three- Part One
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter
Bonus
Bonus

Chapter Thirty Three- Part Two

131K 4.4K 2.8K
By lafayettesgurl

Dedicated to Zodiac_reads since they've been voting the minute I update. I see you!!

A/N

There will not be an A/N at the end so Hey guys. This chapter is long. quick message-

Warning: This chapter has some content that you guys might not want to read including violence and sexual abuse.

*************************************************

I found her in the hall. She was sitting against the wall with her head slumped. Her eyes were closed and she was taking deep breaths.

"Hayden." I said calmly taking a seat next to her.

She sniffled and I came to the conclusion that my best friend was crying.

"What's the matter babes?" I asked nudging her arm.

She shook her head, vigorously. "Don't sit on the floor Rory. You're gonna get your dress dirty."

"Hayden." I said sternly sending her a firm look. "Why are you crying? Talk to me?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "Tonight just... isn't going how I planned for it to."

I smiled. "Because of Aiden? Because if he knew how serious you were about it I'm sure he'd-"

"It's not your brother." She interrupted. "It's just...ugh you wouldn't understand."

I simply stared at her.

She groaned. "Ugh, why do you do that Rors? I don't want to talk about it."

I leaned over resting my head on her shoulders. "You'll have to talk to me eventually. We might as well hash it out right now."

She sighed. "Okay. I'm jealous."

I would have laughed if she didn't sound so serious.

"Jealous of what Hayde?"

"Jealous of you Rory. Don't be stupid. You're going to be homecoming queen. You look incredible. No one thinks you're a slut. You're winning right now."

Now I did laugh. "Are you serious? Did you forget what was happening in my life?"

She shrugged. "So you have a few bumps in your relationship right now. It'll pass, and then you'll be dating Sin. The guy who is too good for every other girl in school."

I froze. "You like Sin?"

"Eww. No, that's not the point Rory."

I sighed in relief. In all honesty I knew that I was going to forgive Sin. But if my best friend had feelings for him it was going to make things considerably more difficult. Then I zeroed in on another thing. "Are you still worried about what Shania said?" I asked.

She looked confused. "What? What did Shania say?"

I narrowed my eyes. "You said that people think you're a slut. Shania had said... Wait who called you a slut if you're not talking about her."

She got quiet now, playing with the ends of her hair. "No one..." She mumbled.

I clenched my teeth. I hated the judgmental assholes at this school. "Hayden."

She exhaled in frustration. "Look, no one called me a slut. It's just...you're going to laugh at me."

I took my finger and drew a cross over my heart. "I won't."

After a beat, Hayden continued. "I made a pass at Will."

My eyes widened. If I had been drinking anything, I would have spit it out all over the hall floor.

"No, you didn't." I said with confidence.

Will definitely would have mentioned if Hayden had even slightly shown any interest in him. He had told me he was in the friendzone.

"I would know Rory." She said in frustration. Deciding that she was right, I shut up and let her continue.

She took a deep breath. "We were at this party. I had ran into him and I must have been so stupid because I thought it was fate. I had been crushing on him for the past week. "

I opened my mouth but when she glared at me, I closed it again.

"Anyways," She continued. "I was a little tipsy, not really drunk. I asked him to dance and at first he just stared at me." She smirked. "He's kind of shy, you know."

He wasn't all that shy.

I nodded my head.

"Finally, I got him on the dance floor and Rory I swear, we just clicked. So of course I made a move."

I didn't ask her what move she made. I was pretty familiar with Hayden's moves. "Then what happened?"

She laughed. "He backed away. He said that I was drunk and that I would regret it in the morning. I almost told him that I wasn't that drunk, but I couldn't stand the embarrassment. It was better that he thought I was throwing myself at him because I was drunk than knowing that it's just the kind of person I am. I throw myself at men Rory."

I tightened my arm around her, pulling her in for a hug. "You should talk to him Hayde. If he doesn't like you for you, then screw him."

She laughed. "I'm trying to screw him Rors. That's the problem."

I laughed. "Hayden, go talk to him. Right now."

She thought about it. "Damn, I wish the punch was spiked. I need a drink."

I shook my head. "No you don't. Go, Hayden."

She stood up holding a hand out for me. "Come on, I think they're about to announce the winners."

I smiled walking with her, stopping in my tracks when my phone started to vibrate. I pulled it out, smiling when I saw Sin's number.

"You go ahead, I'm gonna take this."

Hayden winked. "You get your man too, Rors."

I could barely contain my smile. "I'm gonna try." I mumbled.

I answered the phone, taking a deep breath before speaking. "What do you want, Carson?"

I wasn't going to let him off the hook so easily.

"Rory, who was that guy you were with?"

I narrowed my eyes. Sins words were slurred and there was a lot of noise in the background of the call. "Sin, are you drunk?"

He laughed. I don't think I had ever heard him laugh so carelessly. "That's not the question Legs. I saw you walk out of the house with some guy. Who was it?"

I rolled my eyes. He was such an asshole sometimes. "Sin, where are you?"

I had one panicked thought go through my mind. I pictured him here, at the dance. Looking for Will so that he could start a fight.

"I'm at home. Why aren't you? You said you weren't going to homecoming."

Sin was drunk at home on homecoming night. What a cliche.

"Hi Rory!"

I heard the shouting in the background and chuckled. "Is that River?"

There was some muffling and grunting and then the line went quiet.

"Sin?"

"Sorry. River's annoying. When are you coming home Rory. I want to talk to you."

I smiled. "We will talk Sin." I twirled my hair like a love sick teenager. "You're going to regret drinking so much tomorrow."

"If I hadn't gotten drunk, I wouldn't be talking to you right now. You don't like me anymore Rory?"

The quick switch of his tone broke my heart. "I- we'll talk about it Sin. I promise." I didn't want to reveal my secrets. He was drunk and I couldn't be sure if he was in his right mind.

"River says I should apologize. But I have... Haven't I?"

He hadn't apologized. He'd explained himself and made excuses but he hadn't apologized. And I didn't want him to while he was drunk.

"Sin, we'll talk. Tomorrow."

"Rory, I love you."

The words stopped everything.

My heart.

Time.

The music.

Everything.

I couldn't breath, let alone talk. He continued.

"I've never loved a girl before, shit, I've never even really liked a girl before, so I know I fucked it up. I didn't mean to. We can't leave it fucked up-"

The phone was suddenly smacked out of my hand. I watched in confusion as it tumbled to the floor, the screen going black. Before I could even fathom what was going on, I was pushed against the wall, with a forearm pushed against my neck.

"Ian-" My voice was muddled as I fought to get air in my lungs. he looked...evil. His hair was in his face and his eyes looked wild. I tried to decide if he was drunk or not, but my mind wouldn't focus.

He brought his face close to mine. "Will Robinson. Really Rory? You're parading around with Will Robinson?"

I shook my head, still trying to get away from him. My fear was through the roof. He was breaking the law now, and I wasn't sure how far he would go. It seemed like he was unbelievably strong.

"You think I'm stupid?" He removed his arm and I attempted to take a deep breath but he replaced it with his hands quickly. "You're making me look like a fool."

Tears blurred my vision. I used my nails to scratch the back of his hands, trying to get him to release me. I couldn't breath.

He pushed my head against the wall, making me dizzy.

"I could kill you, Rory."

He was killing me.

When his hand loosened a bit I took the deep breath I was craving, nearly collapsing on the floor. He held me up, his hands going to my boobs.

"Ian please..." My voice was raspy and it hurt to talk. I could barely hear myself. All I heard was the pounding of the music coming from the gym.

This is America...

His hand went to my leg, trailing it up until it was inside my dress resting on my stomach, his finger tips hovering over my bra.

I was losing, I couldn't find the energy to fight against him, and fear was paralyzing me.

Gathering all of my strength I tried to bring my knee up, and into his crotch. He pivoted at the last moment, slamming me into the wall again, and causing me to see stars.

"Let me show you Rory. Stop fucking moving."

He was delusional. As he reached for the buckle of his pants, it as the only thing running through my mind. He was going to try and rape me in the high school hallway. at homecoming.

"Ian think this through." My voice came out as a whisper. I continued to squirm even though I knew it was useless.

"Rory, shut up! I will fucking kill you before I let you make a fool out of me."

I heard a scream and a split second later, Ian was off of me. My vision blurred, and when it cleared, Hayden was in front of me with tears running down her face. "Oh my gosh, Rory, don't move. Will called the cops. It's going to be fine."

I turned my head. I heard the sounds of fist against flesh,

Aiden was straddling Ian, his face clear as he connected his fist over and over again. Will was attempting to pull them apart.

"Hayden, get Aiden off of him. He'll kill him." I rested my head in her arms, feeling suddenly tired.

"Shh." Hayden said, running her hands through my hair. "Will's got it. You're fine. Just Shh."

I nodded, trying to rest my head.

"Rory." I heard Hayden say with a sigh. "You won homecoming queen."

I nearly smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
143K 3.2K 44
18 year old Vesper Monroe is the daughter of a powerful British bank owner. When she sets off for her final year at Hintlesham Academy, her father as...
36.1K 1K 55
Alex,aka. Quackity, is a 17 year old highschool student with average notes and friends like any other teenager. But he doesn't have the best of luck...
35.8M 1.1M 47
"She's hot." "Yeah, I know. I'm kinda jealous..." "I'm gonna ask her out." "Are you crazy? You're asking for a death wish." "What's so wrong with me...