The billionaire's savior

By baeline0711

Samantha Camilla William. Daughter of the richest family in the world. She's absolutely gorgeous, and not on... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Covers
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
This is not a update
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Please read!!
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 3

46.6K 1.1K 423
By baeline0711

Point of view ;
Austin Alessandro De Luca

*
*
*

Frustrated and angry.

That's exactly how I'm feeling right now.

Samantha and i haven't even been married for a week, hell we haven't even met, and she's already making me furious. How can someone be so freaking frustrating. The only thing she had to do was be here before 4, and even that she can't seem to do. She's just like every other girl I've dated.

A spoiled bitch who just likes shopping and acts like a stuck up.

A knock on the door brought me out of my thoughts.

"Come in" i said in a cold voice. Not two seconds later the door opened and my breath cut in my throat. There she stood, standing in front of me was my wife Samantha, looking like a freaking goddess. Her hair was perfectly styled and behind her shoulders. But what made me almost lose my shit, was what she was wearing. The skirt and top hugged her curves like a second skin. The top showed a little cleavage, that made my mouth go dry with lust.

That makes absolutely no sense.

I looked back at her face to see her looking around my office with confused look on her gorgeous face. Her perfect piercing green eyes scanning my whole office.

"I really thought, you're office would've looked better" she stated.

Damn her voice.

Wait. What did she say.

"I don't care what you think. Sit down" i said coldly, keeping an emotion expression on my face. Her eyes found mine, and she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever you say princess" she said mockingly and sat down in front of my desk. I clenched my jaw at her words. How the hell am i gonna survive this marriage when she's acting like a spoilt fucking bitch.

I was about to start talking when my secretary Sara entered the room in the shortest dress i think a girl can own. Her whole face caked up with make up, making her look less attractive.

Not that i ever found her attractive In de first place. She looks like a freaking doll.

Just as she was gonna start talking, her eyes landed on Samantha. Her mouth fell open, while Samantha was looking on her phone, not giving her any kind of attention. I cleared my throat, making the both of them snap their heads towards me. Samantha finally noticed Sara, and her eyes widened.

"Damn, you sure look ready for a party hun" Samantha commented while biting on her full lips. My eyes stopped on her lips, and i don't know why, but i had the urge to just pull her towards me, and kiss her until she won't be able to feel her lips anymore.

Sara ignored Samantha's comment and turned towards me, putting a seductive look on her face.

"Mr De Luca, the meeting is 10 minutes" she said, biting her lips a little, trying to look attractive.

It made me mentally cringe.

"Oeh can i come too?" Samantha asked exited. I looked at her with a confused look. Why would she wanna join a meeting, wouldn't girl prefer doing something else, instead of listening to business talk.

"Meetings aren't for girls like you, shouldn't you be shopping or something?" Sara asked Samantha bitterly. Samantha chuckled and raised a eyebrow.

"I don't think I'm the one who should be shopping Barbara. I mean shouldn't you wear something, i don't know, more appropriate if your working" Samantha snorted, and i had to keep myself from laughing.

"My name is Sara, and whatever" she hissed and turned towards me.

"Get out Sara, I'm busy" i said bored and looked trough the files on my table. I waited for her to get out of my office so i could continue talking to Samantha about what i have in mind. When the door closed i looked up at Samantha to see her already looking at me, scanning my face with a curious look on her face. "Done staring?" I asked with a smirk, trying to cover the fact that it made me nervous.

"Yeah" she said, still a curious look on her face. Wow i really thought she would be blushing, and deny the fact she was staring, like every other girl i dated or had sex with.

"Okay we'll talk about the conditions after my meeting. I don't wanna hear a thing coming out of your mouth the whole meeting, it's a important meeting, and my dad will be there too" i told her emotionless, and got up. I grabbed my important files.

"Got it grinch" she said, making my head snap towards her.

Did she just call me grinch?

"What did you just call me?" I asked trough clenched teeth.

"I knew your hearing was bad, but since your my husband I'll say it again" she started, a smirk on her face. "I called you babe, nothing important" she added. I send her a glare and walked out of my office, not looking back to see if she was following me.

I entered the elevator, and to my surprise she entered after me. I pressed the 10th floor, where the meeting room was, and waited. The moment the elevator made a sound, and the doors opened i let out a breath. I walked towards the meeting room and opened the door, i immediately noticed all my business partners already sitting around the table, my dad and cousin sitting next to each other at the side of the table, disapproving looks on their faces.

"Good evening guys, let's start the meeting" i said blankly and sat down, pulling Samantha with me who immediately caught everyones attention. I could see every guy starting to stare and check her out.

The meeting started and we all started to discuss our new project. I looked to my side to see Samantha busy writing something in a notebook.

I knew she wouldn't be interested in business talk.

"I think i can take charge of this project" Jacob Reynolds said. We about to agree with him since he works on them most of the time, when it's in another country, when Samantha started talking.

"No you can't" she said, for the first time looking up. I send her glares, and i could see my dad do the same thing. He probably already hates her, well he already did but now just more.

"Shut up" i hissed at her when i noticed the look of disbelief on Jacobs face.

"No" she told me before turning towards Jacob. "You aren't even Jacob Reynolds, you may be fooling these guys here, but you can't fool me mark. Not when Jacob Reynolds is my friend, you're just stealing money" she snapped at him and my eyes widened, just like everybody else's in the room.

"W-what?" Jacob stuttered, making me think.

Is he really lying?

We've invested so much money on his projects, that he never even started working on.

Damn it! My dad is gonna be pissed.

Samantha got out of her seat and walked towards the monitor and connected it to her phone. Her phone screen came on the the huge screen. She clicked on her contacts and pressed Jacob Reynolds. After the third ring, a guy's face popped up.

"Sammy? Why are you FaceTiming me?" He asked. It looked like he was in a office.

"I'm in one of Austin's meetings and there is this guy who is telling everyone he's Jacob Reynolds" she said and turned the camera towards 'Jacob'. His eyes were widened, a scared look took over his face.

"What?!" The guy on her FaceTime yelled, rage filling his eyes. "Call the fucking police on that bastard, i was already looking for him. I'll meet that shit face at the police station. Thank you Sammy, i owe you" the real Jacob said and hung up. Samantha turned towards 'Jacob' with a smirk. He looked around and started running towards the door, but i got up and stopped him.

"You stole our money, you won't get away with this" i hissed in anger. We all invested so much in his damn projects, and all these time he was just fooling with us. If it wasn't for Samantha, he would've probably continued stealing our money.

A few minutes later the police entered and took him with them, telling us we would have to charge him for the money he stole. Not long after all the other guys left, except for my dad and uncle.

"You can do nothing can you? If Demon had this company, this wouldn't have happened" my dad snapped, a disapproving look showing on his face, while Demon was smirking next to him. Once the both of them left, i turned towards the wall and punched it with all my will.

Why is it so hard to get him proud of me, i always mess up.

"You dad is a meany" Samantha's voice came from behind me. I turned around to see her leaning against the wall with a serious look on her face. She looked gorgeous. "Why do you let him talk to you that way, you don't deserve it" she added and i started shaking from anger.

"What do you know?" I snapped angrily, her face expression stayed the same. "Your just a girl i am forced to marry so just shut the hell up, and mind your own fucking business the next time" i hissed, sending her glares. Not even a bit hurt showed on her face, like i thought would.

"Okay" she said, nodding her head. "And no problem for saving your ass" she added sarcastically. Okay now i feel guilty. She just saved my ass from loosing more money, and i let my anger out on her.

"Whatever" i said, not wanting to thank her. I just can't get myself to.

"Let's talk about your conditions, so i can leave. I have to do something" she said and i nodded stiffly.

Once we entered my office we both look a seat.

"Okay firstly, you have to attend to every important gala or business party as my date. secondly, i can do whatever i want, and you have no say in it. And thirdly, your gonna move in with me, seeing it won't look real if people find out. Do you have any important conditions?" I asked not looking at her, but at my files that i have to finish for today.

"Nope, just leave me alone and I'll be fine" she answered making me shocked. This is the first time a girl tells me to leave her alone, it's normally the other way around.

"Okay, i guess that was it for today, I'll be sending my driver to pick us up so i can show you your room and any other places in the house you should know about" i told her and started checking my mails. I really need a PA, the last one, i had to fire because she kept hitting on me none stop.

"Sounds awesome" she said sarcastically. I looked up to see her rolling her eyes.

A knock made the both of look at the door, George entered. Samantha grinned at him, making him just smile back, shyly.

"Hey rudolf" she said making me confused.

Rudolf? What the fuck.

I'm gonna have to check his name again.

"Hello Samantha" he said back. Since when are they on first name bases, even though she just called him another name. "Mr De Luca, are you ready to leave?" He asked me politely. I just nodded and got up. Samantha followed us as we walked towards the elevator, walking past Sara who was glaring at Samantha.

"Goodbye Barbara, i hope you have a nice day" Samantha said with a grin, sending her a wink before walked towards me and George. "Let's go, i have to go somewhere after you've shown me the house" she said a serious look on her face right now.

I just ignored her and entered the elevator leaning against the side. It was silence when Samantha's phone started ringing, she looked at her phone and a smile took over her face.

"Hello dad" she said and i slightly felt jealous that he at least calls her, and she can be happy to pick up. "Yeah I'm perfect, how are you and mom?" She asked with a smile. "Yeah i know, Austin has to show me the house I'm staying at first and then I'll immediately go there. Tell Brandon, and Blake to be there, i need to talk to them about something important" she said and finished the call.

Who are Brandon and Blake?

And where is this so called place she has to be at?

"Oh right" Samantha said after awhile, getting the notebook she was writing in and handed it towards me. "I noticed you didn't have a PA so i made some notes for you" she said and i had to keep myself from having a shocked look on myself.

She made notes for me?

I nodded showing appreciation. I haven't thanked anyone in years, and I'm not about to do it, even if she did something really nice.

We walked out of the building, and i couldn't stop myself from staring at her ass when she was walking in front of me. She has a really big ass, any man would do the same thing. Especially with a body like Samantha's.

We arrived at the limo that was at the front and got in. Paparazzi, taking pictures of us as we were getting inside of the limo. Samantha looked freaking annoyed at the sight of them taking pictures of her.

That's new.

Just as it was silent my phone started ringing. I looked at the screen to see my dad calling me. He only calls when he wants complain, and after what happened today i already know i won't like what he's about day.

"Hello father" i said emotionless, my whole appearance turning cold.

"Make one mistake like this again and I'll take the company from you, and give it to Demon, he at least will do his job good. Your just a piece of shit who can't even notice when someone is stealing from you. For goodness sake your whore of a wife had to point it out to you, and she probably fucks Jacob too. Do you have any idea how bad this is for our family reputation. Mark my words Austin, one chance and if you fuck it up again, I'll take everything away from you" my dad yelled in the phone. And I'm a 100 precent sure, Samantha heard every single word.

His words hurt. I mean he's supposed to be my father isn't he?

Everything i do is wrong in his eyes.

"Okay" i said colder than before and hung up before he could say another word. I clenched my jaw and fists. I'm sure i look really tensed right now, but i don't care anymore at this point.

I don't just dislike my dad anymore, i hate him.

Who is he even to call Samantha a whore after she helped me out.

Ugh this is so frustrating.

Then something clicked in my head. The PA contest tomorrow. I don't have a freaking PA and if i don't have one, I know my dad will take that as my last straw.

Fuck fuck fuck.

I'm gonna show Samantha her room, and I'm gonna go back and try to find a PA at this short notice. Maybe i can ask Nicole, she's really smart and knows a lot of stuff about the business world. Yeah Nicole. I started looking for her contact and pressed call. She picked up after the third ring.

"Hello handsome" she said, and i could hear the smile in her voice.

"Hey Nicole, i need your help. The PA contest is tomorrow and i need you to be my PA" i said straight to the point. I've known Nicole for a long time, we used to use each other for a good time, or stress reliever.

"Anything for you Austin" she said seductive. Weirdly it didn't turn me on this time, i used to always like it when she talked like that, now i just find it annoying.

"I'll see you tomorrow Nicole" i said and hung. As long any of the Williams won't attend with any of their PA's, i think I'm pretty much save.

We arrived at my mansion and got out. I looked at Samantha to see her reaction, but she just had a casual look on her face. Maybe she's just acting like it's nothing.

"Let's get inside" i said and immediately started walking towards her room, not in the mood to be around anyone anymore.

Now let's hope I'll win the competition tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 94 14
WRONG BRIDE - CORRECT BRIDE Regardless of being a self- made Billionaire, the untamed billionaire Antonio is the heir apparent to his Father's stinky...
1.7M 72.6K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
512K 13.7K 37
"Get away from me."I took her soft hands from my chest and pinned them on the wall.I closed the gap between us but our lips didn't meet.She looked in...
555K 13.2K 32
[Completed] Highest ranking :- 29 boss 35 business 163 boss 128 hot 238 hate 234 marriage Warning : there are many grammatical errors in the novel re...