Our Maknae

By Nae_VSJ

Jungkook have been treat so well from his hyungs until one day someone come to their precious life . The hyun... More

Introduction
1 (edited)
2 (edited)
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
Teaser (?)
13
READERS-NIM
😔
Untitled Part 21
READERS-NIM
15
16
17
18
To-be book 2
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
SEVENTEEN
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
🙏
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Twenty three
!!!!!

Untitled Part 55

2K 52 11
By Nae_VSJ

-Next Day-

The youngest just wake up from his beautiful sleep and open his phone cause of the notification sound and was welcomed with an another unknown number.

From : ??

Hi

To : ??

Hi (?) Who are you?

From : ??

Its Sejoung hyung jungkookie. I got your number from Deukhwan

He suddenly become happier and his sleepy mode was gone. He changed the number name

To : Sejoung hyung

Oh hi hyung! I miss you so much! And I'm very sorry too because the hyungs had changed my phone number

From : Sejoung

I miss you too jungkookie and its okay. Hyung understand. Shall we meet?

To : Sejoung hyung

Sure!

From : Sejoung

If that so, let's meet up at 10 at the usual place that we used to go

To : Sejoung hyung

Got it hyung! See you there!

"Hyungs" he called out his hyungs many times while he was heading down.

"What's wrong jungkook?"

"Hyungs, can any of you send me at xxx place? Sejoung hyung want me to meets him there" he's hopeful.

"Sejoung?" They said in unison and a bit unbelievable expression to the youngest.

"Y-yea? Why?" He thought that his hyungs were weird just now.

The 6 of them honestly didn't want to let go of jungkook to Sejoung. They trust Sejoung but there's something that tugged into their hearts.

Jealous.

Possessive.

But he couldn't block the youngest request. They promise to themselves for not hurting their little brother anymore. Whether they want or not, they have to follow jungkook.

"Alright. Let me send you there" Taehyung offered him a ride before let out some air sighed.

Their chest clenched hardly. Don't want to let go the youngest from them even 1 second.

Sejoung sight still didn't see yet but there were them, in a car.

"I go first hyung" the youngest about to go out from the car when Taehyung grabbed him by the wrist.

Jungkook frowned, "what's matter hyung?" He asked cluelessly.

"He still didn't arrive. Just wait him here. Its too dangerous outside for leave you alone"

Jungkook somehow want to smile the fact that his hyung do care for him like he was a 6 years old kid but not wanting to upset and brake the mood, he sighed,

"Hyung, I can take care of myself. You don't have to worry. Sejoung hyung also will be here in some minutes" jungkook kindly said as he don't want to hurt Taehyung's heart.

"I have to. Even thought you're a grown up man now, but I still see you like a baby" Taehyung pouts.

"I'm not a baby, hyung" he chuckles cutely.

"When you're gonna admit it jungkook?" He playfully asked which gave the youngest throw out another chuckles,

"Never"

"Never huh? Then, I will not let you go from this car, from me" And with that, he locked all the car's door automatically.

"Hyung. That's not fun" he whined.

"Yes it is because I'm serious right now"

"Please hyung. Let me out. Pretty please" he begging and kept begging in many ways.

"No"

Jungkook sighed, "fine. I'm a baby" he admitted quiet sharply.

Taehyung smiled, "that's all I want to hear"

"Whatever but please open the door now. Sejoung hyung might waiting for me"

Taehyung immediately unlocked the car's door back and the youngest went out without leaving any second to waste for.

"Wait" Taehyung said in the car and stopped jungkook's way.

Jungkook turned around and looks at his hyung while waiting for some responds from him.

"Just want to remind you, you're mine"

The youngest bashfully smiled and quickly makes his way to Sejoung and leave Taehyung like that.

"Hyung!" He ran towards Sejoung and hugs him like a koala which Sejoung return with a wide smiled.

"Nice to see you back" he smiled, "who's send you here?"

"Oh. V hyung" jungkook smiled. Sejoung nodded in understand and looking around for some reasons.

"Let's go" Sejoung said and take the youngest with him for some out.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah. I think everything were completely fine now. My legs also had heal goodly. Hyungs also started to take care of me more than usual. But...."

"But?"

"Uhmm I don't know hyung how to start but- okay, a few days ago, I had received a bunch of messages from a person that I didn't know who and I'm kinda scared"

"Why you gotta to be scared? Do you know the messages were officially for you?"

The youngest nodded sadly, "I knew. The person even said my full name and the person kept telling me that I'm belongs to him. Ahh- I bet it was a guy"

"Don't think it too much. Its gonna be okay. Your hyungs will protect you jungkookie even myself too. I'm always here"

Jungkook slightly smiled, "thanks hyung. I will considerate to your words after this"

"Such a good boy" he patted jungkook's hair softly.

Jungkook POV

Why Sejoung hyung called me such as 'good boy' ? It was a rare side from him. He not often or not even called me by that name before this. Its weird but maybe just my thought. I shrugged and forgot about that.

"I'm having so much fun hangout with you today hyung. Thank you so much" he happily smiled.

"Me too jungkook-ah. Thanks for willing spend your time with hyung" he smiled also.

Their conversation were cut off by the loudly horn sound. They use their sense and look at the sound direction and saw a car was waiting someone.

"Ahhh hyung, I have to go. V hyung already here" he awkwardly smiled the fact that his impatient hyung was waiting for him with such a loud horn noises.

"Alright. Be safe" he waved until jungkook was in the car.

He smirk become wider.

"Why so late? You know, jimin and the hyungs really worried about you when I'm back from sending you here at the morning" he mumbling while focusing on his driving.

"Sorry hyung. I didn't know they will be that worried"

"You have no clue jungkook-ah. They really worried like you're in danger. Suga hyung was the most worried about you. He kept asked me several questions like,

'How was jungkook?'

'When you're gonna take him?'

'The place isn't that spooky right?'

'Check your messages, jungkook might chat you in any times'

"I think I might gone crazy with those questions" he jokely said.

Jungkook laughed and pity for his hyung to through such a great questions from his hyungs.

"I'm really sorry. I didn't meant it"

"I will accept your apology but in one condition"

"What is it?"

Taehyung use the emergency brake. Jungkook flinced to front with the sudden actions that made him shocked.

Before saying, Taehyung face become serious and stared at the youngest so deeply and open his mouth to say,

"Give me

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

❤ ( whooppss 😙 )

-At Night-

Jungkook was on his comfy bed after taking a fresh shower before he go to sleep. He was currently chatting with his friends on the chat. They always cheering him up and light up his mood. He loves them so much.

'We can have friend as much as we want but not among of our friends are always on our side when we needed and not among of them are sincere to be friend with us'

His fun was being distract with the unknown person back.

From : ?

Hey, do you miss me?

He surely didn't want to reply it. But he got another.

From : ?

Don't ignored me Jeon Jungkook

√√

Another.

From : ?

You're trying to play hard huh?

√√

Another.

From : ?

Disobeyed to me are representing your bad side baby boy and I don't like it.

For now, he replied nervously.

To : ?

Leave me alone. You don't owe me anything

From : ?

You're really playing hard with me and I will too.

√√

__________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 11.6K 18
A YOONKOOK SHORT STORY! Recently dumped, heartbroken, and unwilling to move on, Yoongi spends his days wallowing in self-pity. He's trying to tell hi...
32.2K 964 27
When Jung Hoseok joined BTS, he left behind his home life. Everyone and everything that had been going on there. Out of all of the boys in the band...
9.8K 537 37
Best friends since they were little, most would've thought that they'd be inseparable. Although, most also think that it should be nearly impossible...
22.8K 683 45
Where Hoseok overhears some Interesting Information on the bus. Jimin is kind of a nerd and is in love with the most popular boy of the school, Jungk...