Rare | Magi

By _avocadhoe

"How rare it is to find a human with no magi relations so beloved by the Rukh, it's quite rare indeed." +++ A... More

Introduction
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
SPECIAL CHAPTER

Haitus

5.1K 101 7
By _avocadhoe

I know you guys probably hate me for this but please allow me to explain.

All of my stories will be on a short break all April due to Author health.

Im alright, physically but emotionally and mentally I'm a mess. I won't get into the details about that though.

Anyway, I'm sorry for the sudden notice, I feel bad for leaving the story at a cliffhanger but I just don't have the motivation to write right now.

Don't worry though, Ill start spamming you with updates in May, but April will be a update less month.

I felt you guys deserved an explanation.

~Lilah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 674 36
Ver-mill-ion Bird /vərˈmilyən/ /bərd/ noun - one of the Four Symbols of the Chinese constellations "The Vermillion Bird is elegant and noble in both...
42.2K 2K 34
*I do not own Magi or any of it's characters* Several hundred years after the Kou Empire civil war, Al-Thamen is completely defeated. The battle was...
77.8K 1.7K 17
You are a girl from just a land unknown to humans but the only words you can remember are from your sister. "Protect your brothers as I couldn't, my...
207K 6.3K 34
Trou-vaille /tro͞oˈvī/ noun - something lovely discovered by chance. A girl was just going through her A's and B's. Until one day, she was teleporte...