Jiraiya x reader: Private res...

By hoekage94

Black reader Jiraiya is having writers block. You want to inspire him. Lemon* 🍋 Purely smut. Mature content... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
A/N
A/N
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
A/N
Part 12
Part 13
A/N
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
A/N : not an update 😭
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21

Part 6

12.7K 235 130
By hoekage94

A/N : so I finally decided to post! So a few changes, first of all, I changed the POV to third person, I just felt like it has a better flow for me the writer and you the reader. So instead of "Jiraiya fucked you" it's "Jiraiya fucked her" I left the Y/N insertion for your reading pleasure, so It's still about you the reader. Does that make sense?

So because of this change I have to go back and change the whole story to fit this format, I've already done part one . Which was a lot lol. So please be patient with me.

And next: this next part of the story is a definite change of pace. I really wanted to get into how this relationship came to be. In one part of the story you say to Jiraiya "you made me this way!" When referring to your freakiness. Now we are gonna find out exactly how he made you this way😅. I'm excited okay please leave feedback and point out my many typos cause I know they will be there ❤️ enjoy!

**********************
As the water ran down her back and her wet curls laid against Jiraiya's chest she closed her eyes and thought to herself 'I'm so happy things turned out this way" she began to reminisce on the first time she and Jiraiya met.

*flashback*
'I will never turn back' (YN) thought to herself. She tread through the woods, pushing branches out of the way. The sun shined brightly, illuminating her path to nowhere in particular. This was her first time out of the village and she was intrigued by every animal, pile of leaves and tree that she came across.
Back in the Village Hidden in the Rain all she knew was constant gloom and doom. Rain poured constantly perhaps to wash away the blood that was constantly shed. She had been alone for years now. Her parents were killed long ago in the war. All she had were her friends Yumi and Niko, until they too were killed senselessly some years prior.
Somehow YN always survived. Survivors guilt plagued her mind. Maybe that's why she waited so long before leaving. Waiting for her turn to die as she believed she should have so many times before. But when she finally decided to start living, she grabbed a bag filled it with essentials and left the village.

She had been wandering aimlessly, with no real destination in mind. Just away from there. The heat was unusual to her, as it caused her black tank top and grey leggings to seemingly glue to her skin from all the sweat. But she didn't miss the rain from the village. The blazing sun followed her wherever she went almost supervising her every move

Just as she began to get weary she spotted a man from afar. It was the first time she had seen someone since she had left the village a week before.
The man wore a red and green robe and had long white hair like she had never seen before. He was walking leisurely, and before long (Y/N) found herself following him through the woods from afar. She didn't know him and could barely see his face but she felt a bit at ease knowing there was someone else nearby.

As they travelled apart but still together, (Y/n) had been curious about the man and got closer and closer to him while still hiding.

Days later the man came across a hidden hot spring cloaked by trees and terrain. The traveler approached it without pause and derobed. (Y/N) blinked fiercely as she saw his bare body step into the water. Suddenly desire pooled in between her thighs.
"Sigh I really wish there was a beautiful girl in here with me" the man exclaimed loudly to what seemed to be no one.
But then (Y/N) felt a tap on her shoulder and heard a whisper "a beautiful girl like you"
With a gasp she turned and saw the man fully clothed before her. She turned her head back to the spring confused. The man in the spring disappeared into a cloud.
(Y/N) was speechless.
The strange man grinned at her
"My shadow clone, was what you were peeping at."
"I wasn't peeping!"
"Oh you're right you were probably just doing research. I happen to do that kind of research all the time."
"Huh... wait how did you know I was here? How did you do that trick? Who are you"
"Haha! I am Jiraiya, legendary Sannin, master ninja, famous novelist, I'm sure you've heard of me"
"Nope"
Jiraiya's face sunk
"What!? Anyways I'm a ninja, and you aren't very good at sneaking around, you've been following me for days now."
(Y/N) blushed, embarrassed "Why didn't you say anything?"
"Well, first I wanted to see what your intentions were and since you didn't try to kill me, I figured you would come forward when you were ready. But you were taking too long and I figured you need to soak for bit. I know I do"
(Y/N) was silent for a while as she admitted to herself that she was tired and needed a break.
"Well I'm going in, let me know when you want to and I'll get out" Jiraiya said as he stripped and entered the hot spring for real.

After a few moments, she approached Jiraiya who looked up at her curiously. Suddenly (Y/N) was naked in front of him. Quickly, He looked away although Jiraiya was pleasantly surprised as most women wanted their privacy.
(Y/N) eased into the hotspring and relaxed right besides Jiraiya gently placing her head on the edge.
"I'm (Y/N) by the way."
Nice to meet you (Y/N)
They shared a comfortable silence.
"Sorry... I just was drawn to you...now and when I first saw you. Like I just knew if I stayed close to you that I'd be safe" (Y/N) said breaking the silence.
"Oh? Well then come and get even closer" Jiraiya's sultry voice beckoned.
(Y/N) obeyed getting close enough to lay her head on his shoulder.

Her body was mostly covered by the water and steam but the ripples from her moving closer and each small movement of her chest rising and falling with each breath created miniature waves that tossed to and from her, always almost exposing her.

Jiraiya took notice and sighed while closing his eyes. He had a habit of attracting strays and always ended up caring for them. But this girl. Her demeanor wasn't the demeanor of a stray. And he was more than intrigued. He could feel her naked body against his. Normally he would have made his move by now but, he didn't feel the need to because this somehow sufficed.

"Can I stay with you?" She asked him softly.
"Don't you have places to be, people waiting on you" he answered with his eyes still closed.
"No, I don't "
Jiraiya's eyes opened and he stole a glance at her. She was staring at the water with little emotion on her face.
"Okay " he replied simply

Soon she was falling asleep on him.

Shortly after, the sun had began to set and a cool breeze passed over them. (Y/N) had cozied up to Jiraiya in the water and without Hesitation Jiraiya held her closer.
"(Y/N)" Jiraiya whispered into her ear
Her eyes fluttered open and she stared at the face of the man who held her so tightly.
"It's getting cool out here, But there's an inn nearby let's go ."Jiraiya released her and got out of the spring. He offered his hand to help her out When she stepped out the water , instead of turning away to dress up she leaned in towards him and kissed him lightly on the cheek.
"Thank you Master Jiraiya"
The words 'Master Jiraiya', her plump lips against his face, the slight brush of her breast against his chest sent a rush to his dick which was problematic since they were both still naked.
With a groan, Jiraiya pulled her to him his dick rubbing against her thigh.
"Do you know what you're doing right now?"

(Y/N) felt his hardness against her and realized what she had done. It wasn't on purpose But at this moment, she was happy that she had been so careless. She reached her hand down gripping Jiraiya's dick just before giving it long stroke.
"Now I do" she whispered in response. Then she released him and pulled away.
Jiraiya stood there hard, curious and frustrated.
'Just what have i gotten myself into' he wondered as he followed her to get dressed.

He watched her body naturally sway towards her clothes. Her brown skin seemed to sparkle in under the sun as she bent over to grab her clothes from the floor.

Jiraiya had seen many women and had slept with many women. All of them beautiful but shy always holding back, reserved. He had grown tired of this type of woman. But as Y/N was in front of him putting her clothes on Jiraiya felt like he had met his match. Because someone like her only came around once in a lifetime.

'She can stay with me forever if she wants' Jiraiya thought to himself as he got dressed.

~~~~~~~~~
Y/N followed Jiraiya to the town where the Inn was. She smiled to herself as she saw the little bustling town.
'I'm so happy I followed Jiraiya when I spotted him' she thought to herself. 'Who knows if I ever would have found this town or that spring....'

When they reached the inn, they were greeted by a little old lady who was the Innkeeper.
"One room, yes"
Jiraiya opened his mouth to ask for another but (y/n) spoke first,
" yes that's fine."
She then turned to Jiraiya saying "no need to waste money on another room"
"Right...." Jiraiya responded.
When they entered the room ( Y/N) began to strip almost immediately.
"You must really like being naked " Jiraiya smirked.
"It's true but besides that I sleep naked, is that okay"
Jiraiya approached her from behind "with a body like that I'd be crazy to say no" he whispered into her ear while wrapping his arms around her.

(Y/N) smiled to herself, loving the attention. After years of being alone, she welcomed it. She turned around to face him.
"I just wanna have fun ...and live " she said softly.

The way she said live made Jiraiya wonder about her even more while she stood in front of him completely bare.

"The truth is, I haven't been living up until now, for the longest time, I was just waiting to die. But when I saw you, a life that didn't stem from the misery of the Hidden rain village... I followed you to see what living was all about."

Her words gave Jiraiya pause. Hearing her mention the hidden rain, stung, knowing he was once involved in the war that brought that village turmoil. He had seen first hand what could happen to a child in that environment.

Jiraiya remembered his former students nagato, konan and yahiko. The nagging feeling of uncertainty when it came to them and whether he had done right by them arose.

It was then Jiraiya noticed, her copper brown skin cut, scabbed and scarred. The scars that only Shinobi should have were scattered upon her body. Yet he knew she wasn't a ninja.
'Is this the result of the war that I took part of? Lives torn apart, the will to live taken away? Innocent Civilians like her scarred by our actions'

Jiraiya's thoughts were interrupted by her voice.
"It's okay, it's not your fault" she said as if she had read his mind.
She began to pull at Jiraiya's robe, undressing him.
"I don't blame anyone, ninja or not. This is just the world we're apart of"
Soon Jiraiya's bare chest was exposed and (Y/N) traced the marks that scarred him with her right index finger.

'This woman...' Jiraiya thought to himself just before he grabbed the wrist of the hand she was using to follow his scarred skin.

He pulled it away from his chest and pushed her against the wall. His serious eyes met with hers, but he couldn't understand what her eyes were truly saying.
Regardless Jiraiya closed in on her , eyeing a very particular scar on her left shoulder that looked like an x that someone sliced into her on purpose.

Filled with guilt and desire, Jiraiya leaned into her and gently kissed her shoulder.

(Y/N) took a sharp breath as Jiraiya began to kiss all the scars he could find on her.
His hands roamed around her body, and she became putty in his arms.
His lips met hers and his tongue begged for entrance.
With his hands palming her ass she moaned slightly allowing enough room for Jiraiya to conquer her mouth.
(YN) felt hot with a feeling she had never known.
Closing her eyes, she let herself be taken over by his kisses. She enjoyed letting this man who had truly lived, show her how living was done.

Meanwhile Jiraiya was just trying to hold back. He always had to hold back, since the women he usually dealt with were delicate and simple. And even though he knew he needed to hold back, her aura drew out the sexual desires that he had suppressed for so long.
Something within him told him she could handle it. Slowly Jiraiya began to lose all constraint.

As their breathing became heavy, Jiraiya lifted her up and carried her to the bed, ready to take every inch of her. Jiraiya laid her down, his hands exploring her body and truly feeling everything about it.

His kissing became more passionate, and accompanied by love bites that stirred up moans from (y/n)'s lips. YN's moans surprised her. She didn't know she could even make such a sound.

Jiraiya Kissed his way to her supple breasts practically drooling at their shape her perfect chocolate colored nipples. He took one into his mouth kissing and sucking on it. Her body responded well, with her hand gently securing his head right where it was.
Jiraiya tested the waters and his kissing and sucking were turned into gentle gnawing.
YN's body seemed to flinch in pain causing Jiraiya to stop but YN gripped his head a bit more
'Don't stop... I liked it'
That part of Jiraiya that he had tried to hide came closer to the surface, pleased by her response.
' can she handle all of me?' Jiraiya thought in the back of his mind.
While Jiraiya argued with himself internally about how to satisfy his urges. YN came to her own realization. Just then it dawned on her where all of this was leading. Excited and nervously she finally spoke up.

"Master Jiraiya... I'm.....a virgin"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 573 30
🔞 Mature warning 🔞 The story contains adult themes, vulgarism, profanity, lewdness, and obscene material. On my AO3 and Pixiv Novel sections, you...
1.3K 18 22
Just some random story. I do not own the characters, but I do own my work. 💕 fluff 💋 limey 🍋 lemon
196K 6.8K 18
madara x reader, Mafia, murder, romance, and mature fanfic :) First time publishing a fanfic... Go easy on me~ (Ofc there will be grammar errors and...
462K 7.1K 26
Collection of Akatsuki Lemons these are Xreader lemons and will be smutty.. I will take requests so just message me. I do not own Naruto or any of it...