BAKUBABY'S BIRTHDAY MONTH 💥🥳

By seanthebookworm

This is a story about a precious explosion big has a party with his friends but he ends up fucking some of th... More

17 Days left
16 Days left
7 Days left

18 Days left

438 14 5
By seanthebookworm

Bakugo's POV

"Hah~ Fuck~ Hah Deku~" I moaned, not actually thinking about the names or the things I was now saying out loud. "Ohh fuck Kirishima~" I breathed as I began to move my hand faster and faster and eventually "Fuck~!" I came all over my sheets, good thing it was cleaning day...

(So I just had to start off with a Banger! 💥)

I folded my sheets up covering them with some Boxers and T-Shirts before walking outside my dorm room and into the laundry room where I spotted Shitty hair and Knock off pikachu. "Oi shitty nerds Move !" I pushed them out of the way, and put all my shit in the washing machine. "No fair Bakugo we were here first." Denki whined, I just rolled my eyes and walked away.

"Kacchan!" Oh shit it's Deku! "What do you want Shitty nerd!" I scowled, and he got nervous which was so fucking cute....I mean shitty....Nah it was cute as fuck! "So what are you doing for your birthday!" Deku asked excitedly, oh yeah I forgot about that "Nothing that concerns you Deku..." He frowned and then I kinda felt bad "Nothing, I'm doing absolutely nothing...." "B-But why you should have a party!" Deku began to grow passionate and when he gets passionate he gets loud. "Who's having a party!" Kirishima came up behind me and wrapped his hand around my shoulders "GET OFF ME DAMNIT !" I yelled, knowing all to well that I didn't want his hand to move. But I'd never tell him that!

"We should throw you a surprise party!" Kirishima said excitedly, and my skin began to crawl at how stupid he sounded "If your throwing a surprise party then why would you tell me if it was a SURPRISE DUMBASS!" I was fuming with rage. And then Kiri became laughing awkwardly while Deku stood there a blushing mess.....why was he blushing?

"Oh sorry I guess it's just a party then...." Kirishima got embarrassed so I laid off with the insult and yelling to give him time to regain his confidence. Deku and shitty hair kept going around putting shit together and telling everyone I'm having a party. Which was so annoying even fucking ice-hot asked me about it!

"Hey Bakugo, I heard Kirishima and Miydoria are throwing you a party. Do you mind if I come?..." He said, he sounded kinda nervous when asking that. But I didn't think about it to much. "Why would you wanna come to My party?" I questioned, piercing my eyes at him "Because I wanna spend more time with you." I was confused "What the fuck dose that mean!?" I yelled out. But he stood there and smiled, "Only time will Tell Bakugo~" He seductively cooed before walking off and winking.....Ok that happened.

(Yeah!!! It's me and BAKUBABY's birthday mont so I'm doing one of theses everyday like a count down if not a chapter then just picture of Kastuki being Kastuki. Tell me if your birthdays on April!!! )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

588K 9K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
75.5K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
303K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
172K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...