18 Days left

Bakugo's POV

"Hah~ Fuck~ Hah Deku~" I moaned, not actually thinking about the names or the things I was now saying out loud. "Ohh fuck Kirishima~" I breathed as I began to move my hand faster and faster and eventually "Fuck~!" I came all over my sheets, good thing it was cleaning day...

(So I just had to start off with a Banger! 💥)

I folded my sheets up covering them with some Boxers and T-Shirts before walking outside my dorm room and into the laundry room where I spotted Shitty hair and Knock off pikachu. "Oi shitty nerds Move !" I pushed them out of the way, and put all my shit in the washing machine. "No fair Bakugo we were here first." Denki whined, I just rolled my eyes and walked away.

"Kacchan!" Oh shit it's Deku! "What do you want Shitty nerd!" I scowled, and he got nervous which was so fucking cute....I mean shitty....Nah it was cute as fuck! "So what are you doing for your birthday!" Deku asked excitedly, oh yeah I forgot about that "Nothing that concerns you Deku..." He frowned and then I kinda felt bad "Nothing, I'm doing absolutely nothing...." "B-But why you should have a party!" Deku began to grow passionate and when he gets passionate he gets loud. "Who's having a party!" Kirishima came up behind me and wrapped his hand around my shoulders "GET OFF ME DAMNIT !" I yelled, knowing all to well that I didn't want his hand to move. But I'd never tell him that!

"We should throw you a surprise party!" Kirishima said excitedly, and my skin began to crawl at how stupid he sounded "If your throwing a surprise party then why would you tell me if it was a SURPRISE DUMBASS!" I was fuming with rage. And then Kiri became laughing awkwardly while Deku stood there a blushing mess.....why was he blushing?

"Oh sorry I guess it's just a party then...." Kirishima got embarrassed so I laid off with the insult and yelling to give him time to regain his confidence. Deku and shitty hair kept going around putting shit together and telling everyone I'm having a party. Which was so annoying even fucking ice-hot asked me about it!

"Hey Bakugo, I heard Kirishima and Miydoria are throwing you a party. Do you mind if I come?..." He said, he sounded kinda nervous when asking that. But I didn't think about it to much. "Why would you wanna come to My party?" I questioned, piercing my eyes at him "Because I wanna spend more time with you." I was confused "What the fuck dose that mean!?" I yelled out. But he stood there and smiled, "Only time will Tell Bakugo~" He seductively cooed before walking off and winking.....Ok that happened.

(Yeah!!! It's me and BAKUBABY's birthday mont so I'm doing one of theses everyday like a count down if not a chapter then just picture of Kastuki being Kastuki. Tell me if your birthdays on April!!! )