7 Days left

Bakugo's POV

Deku got close and raised his arms to hold my shoulders. Ok of course I wanted this Deku's cute ass is too cute to ignore and he's basically begging me to fuck him. I couldn't pass up this opportunity up for a fucking second.

I grabbed on to Deku's waist and held on to him tighter our bodies now closer then they've ever been in our lives. And looked at him intensely. My fucking hormones were probably going every where. I couldn't control my self.

"Deku you wanna make out?" WHAT THE FUCK WAS I SAYING!!! He nodded nervously and closed his eyes waiting for me to kiss him. I couldn't even explain what the hell Was happening. I kissed his soft luscious lips and we stayed that way for a while until I got greedy and forced my tongue through his lips.

His soft moans were so cute he had to get on his tip toes to reach me but I eventually gave him a break and lift him up. His legs wrapped around my waist and our saliva kept swirling between each other. This was fucking sweet.

Sadly the bell rang and we stopped I wiped his lips with my thumb and he began to blush madly "I- I'll see you at the party Bakugo!" Deku said hopping off of me and leaving the locker room...That was fucking awesome.

Ps- I just realized that BAKUBABY's birthday is actually on the holiday where ppl smoke weed they low key tried him calling him a crack head he needs to take some downers man.🤦🏾‍♀️