My Private Celebrity

By iPurple

Callie Preston is just you’re average looking girl. What’s special about her though, is that she lives in an... More

My Private Celebrity [Chapter 1]
My Private Celebrity [Chapter 2]
My Private Celebrity [Chapter 3]
My Private Celebrity [Chapter 4]
My Private Celebrity [Chapter 5]
My Private Celebrity [Chapter 6]
My Private Celebrity [Chapter 7]
My Private Celebrity [Chapter 8]
My Private Celebrity [Chapter 9]
My Private Celebrity [Chapter 10]
My Private Celebrity [Chapter 11]
My Private Celebrity [Chapter 12]
My Private Celebrity [Chapter 14]
My Private Celebrity [Chapter 15]
My Private Celebrity [Chapter 16]
My Private Celebrity [Chapter 17]
My Private Celebrity [Chapter 18]
My Private Celebrity [Chapter 19]
My Private Celebrity [Chapter 20]
My Private Celebrity [Chapter 21]
My Private Celebrity [Chapter 22]
My Private Celebrity [Chapter 23]

My Private Celebrity [Chapter 13]

95K 1.1K 863
By iPurple

So I decided to continue this story instead of My Sister's Hot Bodyguard.

This chapter is dedicated to my 3 most supportive readers/fans: ImperialPrincess, happybunnyx123 and Bookloverandreader. THANK YOU SO MUCH! And to all my other fans, THANK YOU AS WELL!! I really appreciate you guys are reading my stories.

By the way guys, please read BabyRedXoXo 's story: Highschool- A creative word for hell. She's new to wattpad so please help her out!

Anyway, here's Chapter 13!

COMMENT!!

VOTE!!

FAN!!

☆ Callie ☆

I was frozen for a second. But Cassie and Duke didn't wake up. I didn't know what to do so I just slowly closed the door. Oh my freaking God! I can't catch a break! I mean come on!  I just saw Trish and John making out yesterday! And today I found out that Cassie's sleeping with Duke!? Seriously! Aren't Cassie and John supposed to be together? Ugh!! This is so stuffed up!

I ran to the parking lot and I bumped in to someone.

"Whoa there princess" Clyde caught me by the waist. He looked at me "What's wrong? You seem pale"

I scoffed. I wanted to say 'Everything's wrong! My cousin was sucking on my sister's boyfriend and now the guy that I was in love with is sleeping with my freaking sister!'

But I'm really surprised that I don't feel that hurt. I mean I feel betrayed, but not too hurt at all. Last time I caught Duke sleeping with a girl, I turned purple and whaled on the spot. I had to tell him that the barbies picked on me as an excuse. Well, not like it wasn't true, the barbies were constantly picking on me. But I told him that it was just that time. I didn't want him to get in trouble with the barbies.

 "Oh, it's nothing " I'm just worried about the four of them. I mean it can ruin all their relationship with each other. I smiled at Clyde.

I could tell that he wasn't buying it. He looked worried but didn't ask anymore. He knows I'll tell him when I'm ready. He gently smiled at me "Let's go?"

When we arrived at the school it was like my first day back. Everyone stared. He parked on Duke's usual spot. And everyone's eyes went wild. "What are you doing!?" I exclaimed. If Duke catches him here, world war 3 will happen.

"Relax Callie, I only want to see what your school's like. I won't be here long" he said with a wink and hopped of the car. He opened  my door. "But don't you have work to do?"

"I'm on vacation. I can't go working all the time baby C" he smiled.

I sighed "Fine"

We walked towards the campus. Luckily, no one came rushing towards Clyde for autograph. Everyone was probably too shock to even process what's going on.

The suddenly, Clyde held my waist which made everyone's jaw drop. He smirked. This jerk. I elbowed him but my elbow landed on his perfect 8 pack abs. "Ow" I squealed. It was like elbowing a rock. He didn't even wince. He just smirked again. I glared at him. I swear he can be a jerk some times. I like him better when he's sweet.

 And as if he read my mind Clyde said "I may be completely devoted when we're alone, but I still like to have my fun" he winked at me. I gaped. Oh so that's how he like it. But that ain't good enough. I better show him how it's done.

I held his shirt and pressed him against the lockers. People crowed over us. He gave me that 'What the fuck' look. I smirked and pressed my lips against him. It felt amazing. He tasted like our breakfast! I lingered with his lips until he finally licked mine asking for entrance. I smirked again and pulled away. "That's how you have fun" I said with my face only inches away from him. He eyes were wide and jaws were dropped.  I smirked once more "You know what I always say? Be careful playing with a girl who can play it better" I said with a wink and walked away.

A second later he caught up to me. "That was mean baby C. Never thought you were that vicious" I rolled my eyes and shrugged. I saw Phrey and Isla whose eyes were wide on us. "Hi guys" I smiled. But they didn't even say hi back. They were just silent, jaws dropped and blinking at Clyde.

"Uhm, guys, this is Clyde my-" I was interrupted by Clyde who hugged my waist from behind and placed his lips on my shoulders. I slapped his hands off "He's my childhood friend" I said tightening my jaws at the word childhood, and giving him a glare. "And Clyde, this is Phrey and Isla. My best friends"

"Nice to meet you Phrey" Clyde smiled held out a hand to Phrey. But she didn't respond. Isla nudged her and she finally snapped out of it. "Oh, yeah, nice to meet you too" she shook Clyde's hand.

"Isla" Clyde smiled and shook Isla's hand.

Then the bell finally rang. I turned to Clyde.

"So I'll pick you up at 3?" he asked.

"Yeah. Bye" I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. He smiled back and went out.

As soon as Clyde was gone Phrey and Isla held my hand and squealed. They pretty much jumped up and down. "OMG! You have to tell us everything!" I rolled my eyes. Oh dear. Here we go again. "Yeah, I'll tell you guys at lunch. Let's just go to homeroom first okay?"

When the lunch bell rang, as soon as I left the classroom, Isla and Phrey was waiting for me outside. I sighed. They're really persistent aren't they? Then I finally noticed, "Where's Trish?" I asked them.

"Oh she called me this morning and said she's not feeling well" Isla said.

"Oh" was all I managed to say. Is she really not feeling well? Or is it because of yesterday? I reached my pocket for my phone, but it wasn't there. I must have left it at home.

We went to the canteen and I told them everything. I started with my childhood and Clay-Clay. Then I finished with us going home. I left out the Trish-John-Cassie-Duke complication. Because the people near us were totally quiet and obviously listening.

I saw Duke entered the canteen and my blood boiled. I stood up, and went to him.

"You have some explaining to do" I said and dragged him outside giving him no time to react.

I took him to the library's furthest study room and locked the door.

"How long have you been sleeping with Cassie?" I asked with my hands on my hips. I felt like a mother scolding her child.

Duke's eyes widened. I raised an eyebrow. Knowing Duke he'd probably make up some excuse so I said "I saw you two this morning. So don't even pretend like nothing happened"

He looked down "I'm sorry Callie, I didn't mean to... were drunk and all..." he trailed off. They were drunk? "I went to your apartment and saw Cassie drunk. She told me she broke up because he was cheating on her. Then I asked where you were and she said you took off with that sparkly albino, I thought you left me again so I took more drinks from Cassie's alcohol stash and I got drunk too. The next thing I know I'm waking up on Cassie's bed." Duke said.

I was frozen in shock. Cassie and John broke up!? When!? Did she find out about Trish and John!? But what stunned me the most is that Duke actually cared enough for me to get drunk. I mean wow.

"I'm really really sorry Callie, I didn't mean to do what ever happened between us" he looked at me with broken eyes. (not literally) But seriously, I thought he'd go all happy. He's been in love with Cassie for years! The Duke I know should be rejoicing by now. But the Duke I see now in front of me looked really pained and sorry for what he did.

I sighed and hugged him. "It's alright Duke. It's not your fault"

We hugged each other for a while. When we pulled apart there was this awkward aura between us. I tried to change the mood. "I can't believe the great Duke, was actually worried about me" I said sarcastically. But Duke frowned and gave a serious face "You're my best friend Callie, of course I was worried"

I shrugged "Best friend? More on like maid" I murmured. But apparently he heard me clearly because he asked "What? Maid? What do you mean maid?"

"Nothing" I fake smiled. "Let's go?" I said twisting the handle of the door. But Duke's hand landed on the door, keeping it close. I turned around while his hand was still on the door. We were so close and my heart was stuttering. "Callie, what's wrong? Tell me" he demanded in a very soft and gentle manner, and I couldn't help but tell him the truth.

"I heard you talking to Camille the day I left. You said that the only reason you hanging around me is because of Cassie and because I do stuff for you"

His hands dropped from the door. He had a pained expression on his face. "Is that why you left?" he asked. I can't believe this! He isn't even denying it. I'm such an idiot. I guess a part of me was hoping that he did that for a good reason.

"You WERE my best friend Duke. Why did you do that?" I felt tears building up in my eyes.

"I'm sorry Callie. You weren't supposed to hear that" he looked away. Oh my God. Is he for real? He's sorry that I heard it not because he said it!?

"You're such an asshole" My tears came running down my cheeks. I covered my face with my hands.

"Callie, I didn't mean -"

"Stop it with the bullshit Duke! I'm tired of it! I don't want to hear any more of your crap! You're heartless!" I exclaimed. I tried opening the door again but he held my waist and pushed the door closed.

He was silent for a while, hugging me from the back. "Callie has it ever occurred to you that I did that to protect you?" he asked softly. That froze me. It never crossed my mind to be honest. I mean it doesn't make sense anyway. "Every time, I treat you specially, the barbies pick on you more than usual, especially when I'm not around" he buried his face on my shoulders. What the heck!? How did he know? I never told them that they constantly picked on me besides that one time where I used it as an excuse. But I told him that was just once. "You knew?"

He pulled away so that he can look at me in the eye. "Callie, do you really think I wouldn't know that some b!tches were picking on my best friend? Of course I knew. And I've told them countless times to not touch you. But they get worse. And I couldn't really do anything because I can't hurt them. They're girls" His eyes were telling the truth. But what he's saying's just impossible. I wanted to believe him. I really do. But it's kinda hard for me to do that after all the pain he's given me.

I scoffed. "Don't give me that crap Duke. You didn't care. You never did"

"Callie, I'm telling the truth" he looked at with the same determined eyes. His eyes never lied. But I can't bring myself to believe him. "Duke what you said to Camille made perfect sense. I mean-" he cut me off "Callie, listen to me. I am telling the truth" he looked in to my eyes more intensely. It was like he was he was letting me look in to his soul. But I'm scared to believe in him. I'm scared that if I did, I might end up getting hurt again.

"You expect me to listen to you? Why should I listen to you after all what you've said? You'll just-" he cut me off again and exclaimed "For fuck's sake Callie I'm in love with you!"

That seriously startled me. What? Did he just say he's in love with me? That's impossible. He's Duke Ashton! He's in love with my super hot sister! He can't possibly love me.

He sighed and looked down. "When we were kids you and Cassie always protected me when I was weak. I promised myself that when I grew up, I'd protect both of you. But you didn't need protecting Callie, you never cried. You never cared about what other thought. When they picked on you, you just brush them off like dust. You never needed me unlike Cassie" he looked at me again in the eye. "I guess I never really saw you as a girl. Until the day you admitted you like me"

"Since that day I get weird feelings around you. And I continuously wanted to touch you. And every time I did, my heart makes summersaults. I kept telling myself that I liked Cassie. I guess I was in denial because I was afraid to be with you. I was afraid of what might happen if we didn't work out. I was afraid of losing you"

"And then you left me for 6 months! I was devastated. But I kept blaming you for silly stuff like not teaching me how to cook and all, just to cover up how much I've missed you. I've been lying to myself a lot. And I didn't notice that my lies were useless until the day you I saw you smile on the video with that sparkly albino. I never saw you smile like that with me. Then I realized that perhaps I already have lost you" he looked at me in the eye "And you confirmed that I already have lost you just then"

 I stood there frozen, still absorbing all that he said. He's just joking isn't he? He can't possibly be serious?

"I'm not asking for you to love me back Callie. All I'm asking is for you to believe me. I really did all of that to protect you. I just want to be best friends again" he pressed his lips and looked away.

We were silent again. Oh my God. He really is telling the truth isn't he? I didn't know how to respond so I blurted out "And by best friends do you mean going back to me being your maid?"

"Damn it Callie! I just poured out my heart to you and you still don't believe me!?" he exclaimed. "You know, you were the one who kept doing stuff for me! And every time I tell you not to do something you always think there's something worse I want you to do, and you make fun of me! What did you expected me to do!?" he burst out. Wow, I never saw this side of Duke. But that convinced me enough. He really is telling the truth.

"I'm sorry duke. I believe you"

☆☆☆

So who do you guys think? Team Duke? or Team Clyde?

Well I'm team Athurn! [Athurn's the lead male in my other story 'My Sister's Hot Bodyguard' please check it out :)]

COMMENT!!

VOTE!!

FAN!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Layla By Artemis->

General Fiction

17.2K 434 25
I'm Layla, Layla Benson. The human form of average being. Nothing special to discover. My life seems as normal as I do. Three Best friend's. Two cl...
1.4M 65.7K 42
Clyde Dante A smart ass architect who always lock himself in his office working. He's a workaholic and that made him a really successful architect. H...
217 6 20
What happens When layla moves from America to london with her dad ?? What Happens when she meets kash?? Read to find out... ‐--------‐...
411K 8.5K 28
One sexy CIA agent + one feisty redhead + one disturbed preschooler + one mentally disturbed stalker + one wealthy millionaire + far too many secrets...