Superflash - Crisis on Earth...

By TheAIWriter

Rewrite of Crisis on Earth X. Kara Danvers and Barry Allen have battled and overcome the worst, but what happ... More

Author's Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Author's Conclusion

Chapter 32

2.4K 51 41
By TheAIWriter

Central City

Blitzkrieg was bamboozled by his General's request. He didn't know if he heard her correctly so he asked her to repeat, "My apologies General?"

"Did I not make myself clear, Blitzkrieg. I told you to kill... Supergirl."

Blitzkrieg didn't know how to take this at first, but he eventually put his hesitation aside and did as she asked, "Yes General."

Even though Supergirl had been crying over the lost of her friend she had heard everything that Overgirl and Blitzkrieg were saying, she was shocked by what Overgirl was requesting of Blitzkrieg. She wanted to believe that Barry wasn't going to kill her, but she just witnessed him watch his fiancée's death without any sign of empathy or remorse. He was going to have no trouble killing her, but she figured that if he was going to kill her she wanted to ask for something in return, "Wait!"

Both Blitzkrieg and Overgirl stopped in their tracks and allowed her to speak, "Please. May I ask for one final request."

Blitzkrieg didn't answer, he looked at his General for instructions on what to do.

"What do you want?" The General asked.

"Please. I know it's a silly request but please... let me see Barry's face one last time before you have him kill me." Supergirl said holding her head down.

Blitzkrieg again looked back at his General for instructions.

Overgirl thought about this for a moment before answering, "Understandable. Give her what she wants Blitzkrieg."

Blitzkrieg did as he was told and with his hand, that he was not using to hold Supergirl, he pulled off his cowl revealing his face.

Barry then turned Kara around and placed her down on her knees, in front of her, while still holding her by the shoulder. He looked at her in the eyes and saw that she was, for some strange reason, smiling at him, "Why are you smiling?"

"Seeing your face Barry... it always makes me smile." Kara responded.

"Ignore her Blitzkrieg, continue.", Overgirl watched with her arms crossed around her chest, she stood strong and firm as she prepared to witness the death of Supergirl.

Barry didn't want to do it like this, it wasn't supposed to happen like this. Supergirl was suppose to be captured, the General was suppose to erase her from existence, he wasn't supposed to blow up her heart. As much as he hated this version of Kara, he couldn't lie and say that he didn't love her as well, even if she was a soft weaker version of his Kara. But he needed to do it, he needed to prove himself to his General, his real love, and so Barry slowly placed his vibrating hand in her chest and was about to end her life when-

"General! General!" Dark Arrow's voice rang through both Barry's and Overgirl's coms.

"What is it?" The General answered annoyed.

"We're taking heavy casualties out here! We have nearly lost all our men, we're being pushed back, and... I've been compromised."

"What happened?" Overgirl answered angrily.

"My apologies General... Agh!... But the Green Arrow got the upper hand on me, I took an arrow to the shoulder, and I can't fight anymore. I've failed you."

Barry pulled his hand out of Kara's chest and looked at his General, "Do you want me to handle this General?"

"No!" Overgirl answered, "I'll handle this myself. I want you to finish the execution, I trust I can leave you with that task?"

"Of course General." Barry responded.

"Good." Overgirl said, she walked over to Barry and pulled him into a long hot kiss. She then let go of him and took a couple of steps backwards, "Just remembered where your loyalty lies."

"In the Fatherland." Barry responded with a smile.

"No... In me." Overgirl gave him on last lust filled smirk before activating her mask and flying away.

Barry watched her as she flew back towards the fight in the outskirts of Central City. After she was out of sight Barry turned back his attention to Kara, she was still on her knees waiting to be killed, "Well you heard her, she wants me to finish your execution."

Kara didn't answer back in words, she just gave him a small nod and a smile, letting him know that she understood.

Barry held his hand up again and vibrated it. He stared at Kara's smiling face while he prepared to end her life. This was the hardest thing he had ever had to do, but he didn't understand why. He's killed before, he's killed a lot of people before, but he has never had such a hard time doing it. He looked at her grinning face and realized he couldn't do it. He was sweating and shaking trying to move his hand back into her chest, but he couldn't. He was struggling with this before, when Overgirl was watching him, and he would have thought that her leaving would have made things easier for him, but it didn't. It was harder now without her, he needed her with him. He hadn't stopped staring at Kara this entire time and she hadn't stopped grinning back at him either, finally all of Barry's frustration turned into straight up anger, "Why are you smiling!"

Kara wasn't bothered by his outburst. She didn't change her expression at all.

"Why are you looking at me like that!? I'm about to kill you don't you understand! I'm about to end your life and you are here just smiling! Why!?" Barry's face was bright red from all the yelling and anger.

Kara didn't answer him, she just continued to smile at him.

"You don't think I'll do it do you? I've killed before, I'm not afraid to take one more life." Barry said before finally in one quick thrust jamming his vibrating hand in her chest, "I'll do it. I will kill you."

Finally Kara decided to answer him in a very quite and light tone, "Do it... Please."

Barry did not expect that to be her answer, he has never in his entire life gotten that answer from anyone, "What?"

"Please do it." Kara repeated before releasing a tear in each eye, "I see now that your happy with her Barry, and that I can't get you back because you don't want to go back. You love her Barry, even through your guy's twist evil Earth X personalities, I can see that you two love each other... I wanted to tell you Barry I really did, but I was always afraid. You always looked so happy with Iris and I didn't want to come in between you two, but since I'm about to die and you're not coming back I guess it doesn't matter anymore... I love you Barry Allen, I've loved you since the day you accidently ran into my universe and saved my life. You swept me off my feet that day, literally, and since then I've never been able to go a day without thinking of you. As silly as this sounds I never truly believed that it was your tachyon device that sent you into my universe, I always believed it was Rao's doing. I wanted to believe that Rao took you from your world and brought you to me, that he and his all knowing mystical way brought us together for a reason. Maybe because we were meant to be. Silly idea I know, but I know for a fact that us meeting was not an accident, meeting you Barry Allen,... it was a miracle."

Barry didn't know how to take this. He didn't know what to do, his hand was still in her chest, but he hadn't been able to get himself to stop vibrating it. He couldn't move, he didn't know how to respond to her confession; he was to damn confused, "But why? Why do you want me to kill you?"

"Because I'm never going to get my Barry back. Without him I don't think I can live on. He was such a large part of my life, he brought so much joy and happiness that without him my life, I'm miserable. I don't want to continue to live if the man I love isn't there with me." Kara explained. She looked at him while she sobbed, "Please Barry. Just end my life already."

Barry was struggling to hold back his tears, in his entire time of serving for the Reichsman he had encountered many groveling last minute speeches, but never has one touched him so much like hers, "Do... Do you really mean all that?"

"Yes Barry... Yes I do. I love you, my life is empty and meaningless without you in it. Barry I want nothing more then to have you back, to just eat with you, watch TV with you, cuddle on the couch with you, laugh with you... live my life with you. Those couple of days that we were together on my Earth showed me that, they showed me how much more beautiful and precious life is when your with me. It showed me so many wonderful things, but they also showed some dark things. Like how I can never go back to that apartment of mine without you and not feel like something is missing. Barry I need you in order to live, and if you're really not coming back then I guess there is no point in going on." Kara closed her eyes accepting her fate.

"You really do care about him, don't you?" Barry asked.

"I love him." Kara corrected him.

Barry closed his eyes and let himself think. After taking a moment to take it all in and clear his head, he knew exactly what he needed to do, "I'm so sorry Kara. I wanted nothing more in life then for this to work out between you and me, but it can't. I'm so sorry... I love you Kara. I wanted to be your Barry, and I wanted you to be my Kara..."

Kara began to cry even more after hearing Barry talk to her.

"...But we need to give them a chance. I wish I could take the place of the Barry you lost, but I just can't."

Kara suddenly opened her eyes when he said this second part. It didn't make sense to her what he was talking about, "Wait what?"

"Kara I love you with all my heart." Barry said talking to the sky, "But our time has past, it's not right to split these two up. These two belong together because they love each other; even if they are idiots and they refuse to admit their feelings. I hope you understand why I'm doing this my love."

It finally dong on Kara that Barry wasn't taking to her, he was talking to Overgirl, "Wait Barry. What are you going to do?"

Barry let go of Kara and with his vibrating hand he rose it high in the air and, with one fatal swipe, sliced the frequency changer on his chest in half.

"Barry! Noooooo!" Overgirl yelled flying back to Barry and Kara. She heard everything that he had said to her, and she flew back as fast as she could to try to stop him, but she was too late.

The frequency changer pieces fell onto the floor and Barry's body began to vibrate violently. He screamed in pain as the action was causing a burning sensation in every muscle fiber in his body. His screaming continued to reign as this body continued to increase in vibration speed. And suddenly when it looked like Barry's entire body was about to vibrate out of existence, a sonic explosion resonated from him and hit everything and everyone around him.

Outskirts of Central City

"Fall back!" A Nazi soldier yelled to his comrades.

The Reichsmen Army, even with their impressive numbers, had lost the battle. The heroes quickly outnumbered their forces and in the end had left them with less than 10% of what they originally started.

The Reichsman Army quickly retreated whatever soldiers they had left back to their Earth X version of the Waverider and quickly took off and into the skies.

"Yeah you better run!" Mr. Terrific yelled at them.

The heroes began to cheer and celebrate their victory over the Reichsman Army, but they were quickly cut off when they heard the shock wave explosion come from Central City.

"What was that?" Rene asked.

"I don't know, but we need check it out." Green Arrow answered, "Everyone back to the Waverider!"

Central City

Kara's couldn't hear anything over the ringing sound in her ears. She picked herself up and looked around, except for a couple of shattered windows and flipped cars, nothing was destroyed. The explosion was only a shock wave. Kara placed a hand to her ear to help with the ringing sound; after it stopped she began to call out, "Barry!"

She picked herself up and walked around slowly looking for him while still keeping her guard, she knew that Overgirl was also caught in the blast so she could still be around. She walked a good two minutes before she spotted a pair of legs sticking out from under a car, "Barry!"

Kara quickly ran over and lifted the car off of him. When she finally freed him she gasped at what she saw. Barry was bleeding from both nostrils and was completely uncurious, "Barry!"

She collapsed onto both knees and began to cry. She picked his head up and placed it onto her lap while she cried heart out. She sobbed and caressed his hair while continuously yelling his name, "Barry!... Barry!... Barry!"

Kara continued to scream into the air before being silenced by a light groan.

"Ugh. Stop yelling Kara, I'm right in front of you." Barry said before opening his eyes and flashing a smile up at Kara.

"Barry?" Kara questioned him, "Is it really you?"

"Ugh. Who else would it be?" Barry asked confused as to what was happening. He lifted his upper body up and took a moment to look around, he had a million of questions that he wanted answers to, but he really only cared about one of them, "Why are you crying Kara?"

"It is you." At hearing Barry's selfless remark to her, Kara immediately knew that his man was her Barry. She began to cry even more at realizing that she had just gotten her best friend back. She didn't even wait for Barry to open his arms up to her, she just tackled him into an embrace. She buried her face into his chest and sobbed while Barry caressed her hair. She was so happy and filled with joy that she didn't even think about her next action.

Kara with incredible speed grabbed Barry's face in her hands and began to kiss his cheek. She didn't just kiss him once, she repeatedly kissed his cheek, so filled with joy and relief that she didn't care if anyone saw what she was doing. She just wanted to kiss the man she loved as many times as she could.

Barry didn't care either, he didn't question her on her actions. As she continue to bombard him with kisses on his cheek he laughed at how silly she was acting, "Ok... Ok Kara. What did I do to deserve this kind of treatment."

Kara didn't answer him at first, she just continued to kiss his face for a little while longer before finally getting it all out of her system and reverting back to hugging him, "Nothing Barry. I'm just so happy to have you back."

"Have me back? Where did I go?" Barry asked with a small chuckle, he didn't understand the gravity of stress and anxiety that Kara had been under these last couple of days.

Kara pulled her head back and gave Barry a very serious look, "Do... Do you not remember what happened these last couple of days Barry? Do you not remember what I confessed to you just a couple of minutes ago?"

"Confessed? No Kara I don't remember anything, last thing I remember was being at the D.E.O. Your evil doppelganger placed this device on my chest and just as she turned it on I felt this horrible pain and then that's it. I blacked out and now I'm here." Barry looked around quickly recognizing his city, "In Central City? Wearing this? Kara what happened?"

"It doesn't matter." Kara just smiled at him, "All that matters is that your back Barry."

"Well ok then, but can you at least answer one of my questions?" Barry asked, "What did you 'confess' to me?"

Kara looked at him, after what has happened over the last couple of days, with her losing Barry and then getting him back, there was no way in hell that she was not going to tell him everything. She was finally ready to tell him what her heart has long wanted to express to him, "Barry. There is something I need to tell you... Something that I've thought about for such a long time now... I was afraid of telling you for so long that I kept this hidden deep down in me for such a long time... But I'm done hiding it. Barry I-"

"*Thump*... *Thump*... *Thump*"

"Did you hear that Barry?" Kara said stopping in the middle of her confession.

"Hear what? I don't hear anything." Barry said confused as to why Kara had stopped in the middle of confessing something that obviously meant a lot to her.

"*Thump*... *Thump*... *Thump*"

"It sounds... like a heartbeat." Kara said. She then got up, followed by Barry, and began to follow the noise to the source. She walked down the street and followed the noise till it lead her to woman's body laying on the ground. She then gasped at whose body it was, "Iris!"

Barry saw a woman laying on the floor, her chest was barely moving up and down, "Iris?... Holly crap Iris! What happened?"

Both Kara and Barry ran over to her and Barry lifted her head up. He noticed that her breathing was weak, but she was alive.

"I hear her heart beating, Barry. She's alive. While you were gone, Barry, Overgirl killed her, or so I thought." Kara explained as she watched Iris begin to wake up.

*Cough* *Cough* Ugh? What... What happened?" Iris asked as she finally woke up and looked up at the two heroes, "Kara?... Barry?"

Barry smiled down at his foster sister, "Yeah Iris it's me."

"Holly crap, Barry it's really you?" All signs of drowsiness was instantly gone from Iris.

"Yeah it's really me Iris. Kara brought me back." Barry said before leaving his view of Iris for a view of Kara.

"Really?" Iris asked surprised and happy, "How did you free him Kara?"

"Oh you know me, I did what I do best... punch things really hard." Kara lied, there was no way she was going to explain how she really did it.

Barry smiled at Kara, he knew she was lying, but he was not going to call her out on it. He'd do that later.

"Thank you Kara." Iris said finally getting back on her feet, she then kissed Barry and hugged him, "Thank you for bring back my Barry."

Barry hugged Iris back, but not as hard as he was hugged Kara before.

Kara felt hurt by this entire scene, she felt a piece of heart grow heavy in her chest, but she did what she was best at, smile through the pain, "Hey... a promise is a promise. Oh, by the way, I forgot to get you guys a wedding gift so this is your gift ok."

"The wedding! I completely forgot, Barry we can finally get married!" Iris shrieked as she hugged Barry even harder.

Kara was mentally kicked herself in her head right now, she can't believe she just reminded her.

As Iris was jumping up and down in utter joy, Barry had a slightly different expression. He smiled and looked happy on the outside, but on the inside he wasn't so fawn about the idea of marriage as he once did before.

Everything seemed to be going great before Barry noticed something speeding at them from a distance, the object was getting closer and closer and pretty soon Barry realized who it was, "Kara move!"

Kara noticed what Barry was pointing at and she herself moved out of the way at the last minute, "We need to leave Barry!"

Barry gave her a nod. He pulled on his cowl, followed by accidently activating his mask, and picked up Iris. The two heroes began to run/fly away before they were forced to stop by someone cutting them off in the middle of their path. Overgirl.

"Oh crap!" Barry said through voice altering mask, "Wooh! Listen to my voice, it's so deep in this mask. Wait hold on let me do something really quick. I've always wanted to do this *Clears his throat*... KOOO KAAA, Luke! I am your father!"

"Really Barry. Right now?" Iris questioned him, not finding it funny.

Unlike Iris, Kara was practically ready to roll on the ground from laughter at Barry's hilarious sense of humor.

"I see that you found a way to revert him back to his idiotic state. Then again you were an idiot before so I guess it's not much of a difference." Overgirl said through her mask, "No matter. I'll just kill all three of you myself."

"But it's not just the three them!" A voice rang from behind Overgirl.

Overgirl turned around and saw the entire army of heroes behind her along with their Waverider hovering over them. She noticed that everyone had their powers and weapons trained on her. She was surrounded from all directions, after realizing this she quickly came to the conclusion that she had ran out of oppositions, she needed to use her last move. The move that she prayed everyday never have to use, "I surrender."

Everyone was shocked by this. They didn't expect her to give up so easily.

Overgirl deactivated her mask, placed her hands above her head, and got down on both knees. She stood in that position, awaiting for someone to come over and arrest her.

Eventually Gypsy, along with Lyla and J'onn, walked over to Kara's doppelganger. Together they removed Overgirl's hands off her head, move them behind her back, and placed a pair of power dampening handcuffs on her wrists.

"Kara Danvers of Earth X, under the authority of A.R.G.U.S, the D.E.O, and The Interdimensional Police Task Force, I hereby place you under arrest for crimes against Earth 1 and Earth 38..." Gypsy continued to read Overgirl the rest of her Miranda rights while everyone cheered in celebration. The War against Earth X was officially over.

Woo! The war is over, good wins again. I just have a couple of things to say. First I'm sorry this chapter is so long, it was originally going to be two chapters, but I changed my mind since I wanted a perfect 35 chapters, not 36. Second, I'm so sorry for all those who are Iris haters, I'm sorry that I brought her back to life, but that's because I have big plans for her character in this and the next volume. Did Iris's death seem convincing or did you guys know it was fake? Let me know. Don't forget to leave a comment or a question.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.9K 1.9K 14
Merlin and Morgana wake up after the dreadful end of the war to unfamiliar life. In which, they are helping Arthur rule Camelot, not to mention the f...
97.4K 6.1K 130
The gang. The absolute necessity to follow orders blindly. Bella Swan is not who she used to be. Bella is in a gang along with her father Charlie. Sh...
267K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
9.9K 376 12
It seems...Mortis is still a figment in Ahsoka's life. --IN THE PROCESS OF BEING REWRITTEN--