Reading Turn Offs

By laughingintherain

You know those little things some writer do that just... Are a reading turn off? You know... The kind of thin... More

You Know What I Mean...
Crapadoodle Grammar
Gag-worthy Covers
TMI Sex References *Shudder*
Get the Tone Right (Not Ringtone)
Make the Plot GO Somewhere...
Unsexy Names
Retarded Things On the Side
Ugly Cast
Cliché Plot :|
A Tad Bit Weird
Character Retardation
Fanfic Overload
Making Fun of Un-funny Things
Drag Out
When It Doesn't Go Your Way...
Gooey... Marshmallows
The Invisible Cover
Turn Them On

Slow Uploads

2.6K 75 16
By laughingintherain

Slow Uploads

You know when a writer starts off reaaallly well, you like their story, it's uber sexy, and you just NEED to read on after the two existing chapters? The writer doesn't flipping upload. DOESN'T FLIPPING UPLOAD!!!! HOW THE HELL ARE YOU MEANT TO KEEP YOUR READERS PEOPLE???? If you stop uploading that means you stop interacting that means your fans get bored and that means you lose fans. Simples. So when you're writing a new story be sure to KNOW if you have time to write the story. If not. Then SCREW YOU! Because everyone likes a looonnnggg book which they can dig into and lay there, in book heaven. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 1.6K 18
" ඇයි අයියෙ ඔයා කොයි වෙලෙත් මාව සුදු අරලිය මලකට සමාන කරන්නෙ.." මං අයියගෙ මූන දිහා බලන් අහනකොට එයා මගෙ ඇස් දෙක දිහා බැලුවා.. මගෙ අයියගෙ මූනෙ ඇඳිලා තිබ...
19.5K 46 22
This is the second instalment to my 3 Part series of Books about a Young Blonde Teen Girl who suddenly starts to loose control of her bladder and bow...
3.1K 131 15
" viewers beware . you're in for a scare . " it's spooky season boys. becca stine is the grand- daughter of the famous young adult horror novelist, R...
50K 6.6K 55
"ඒයි ඇටිකිච්ච ඔහොම ඉන්නවා" "නේත්‍ර, නේත්‍ර... මගේ නම නේත්‍ර" "මොකද උඹේ කට ඔච්චර සද්දෙ, මට ඔය වයසට වඩා උඩ පනින්න දඟලන ඇටි කිච්චන්ව පේන්න බෑ. ඒ නිසා මට...