Family is Forever

By Bethxxx0409

How will Zosia cope when her younger cousin Ali turns up needing a place to stay, reopening family feuds and... More

Part 1-Ali
Part 2-Zosia
Part 3-Ali
Part 4-Zosia
Part 5
Part 6
part 7- Zosia
Part 8- Ali Alone
part 8 take two
Part 9- Zosia
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12 Ali's psych consult
Part 13 Zosia
Part 14 hurt and vunerable
Part 15- What Niece
Part 16-for real
Part 17- I'm exhausted
Part 18- eating disorders are terrifiying
Part 19- 3 meals, 3 snacks
Part 20- i did it
Part 21-is that who i think it is?
Part 22 Colette-two weeks later
Part 23 School (a week later)
Bringing Ela home
Hiding and lying
Part 26-Meal with Guy
Part 27
Part 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 the next morning
Chapter 32-you say i'll get better?
Chapter 33-
Chapter 34-day treatment
Chapter 35- lunchtime
Chapter 36 I'll get through it
Chapter 37- Gloucester
Chapter 38- a family
Chapter 39-Mama would know what to do
Chapter 40- Zosia
Chapter 41- shes awake
Chapter 42
Chapter 43- The Zoo
Chapter 44-day treatment
Chapter 45- fireworks night
Chapter 46- make it perfect
Chapter 47-aren't you being efficient
Chapter 48- shopping trip
Chapter 49-pierogi
Chapter 50- I'm just Natalia and that's ok
Chapter 51. 6 months
Chapter 52-where are we going
Chapter 53-There's nothing to talk about
Chapter 54- I Love Her So Much
Part 55
Part 56
Chapter 57- any girl who takes a blade to her skin is not ok
Chapter 58- Useless
Chapter 59
Chapter 60- Christmas Party
Chapter 61 -Wigilia
Chapter 62-meal
Chapter 63- christmas day
Chapter 64- I'm not ok
Chapter 65 Thank God!
Chapter 66 you silly silly girl
Chapter 67-they're here!
Part 68- New Years Eve
69- a chemical imbalance
Chapter 70 - I think I'm going to be ok
71- Good Progress
Chapter 72-pick up some snacks
Part 73- much better
Part 74- Party
Part 75
Part 76-this place works miracles
Part 77-Abby's show
Part 78-positive
Part 79 morning sickness
Chapter 80-shopping
Chapter 81-school will be waiting
Chapter 83- concert
Chapter 84- I can't wait to meet you
Chapter 85-Poland
Chapter 86
Chapter 87- I don't want to die
Chapter 88- I wish Ania was here to see this
Part 89- Do Widzenia
Chapter 90-revision
Chapter 91 Exams
Part 92. Ready?
Chapter 93 school
Chapter 94- our perfect little baby

Chapter 82- Klaudia's Birthday

43 7 0
By Bethxxx0409

"Cześć Mama, Józef." Ali said hugging them each in turn. It was uncharacteristicly warm for early March and they had decided to go to the park to celebrate Kaludia's Birthday. It was lent so Kaludia and Josef didn't want to celebrate with a meal and they didn't want to unduly stress Ali out either. Although they were having drinks at Josef's with some polish friends and Zosia and Ollie later in the day.
Ali handed her mother a wrapped gift "sto lat mama" she wished her mother a happy birthday and her mother unwrapped a small navy handbag. "Dziękuję"
Josef drove them to the park. It was a large park just outside of town with some children's play areas, a small petting zoo and a lake with lots of walking areas.
The children's play area was busy due to the mild weather but as they walked towards the lake it all quietened down they were the only ones there bar dog walkers and families cycling. They talked about Poland and Ali's school work and their jobs. Josef was an builder "a bit of a stereotype I know." He smiled. Ali had met him many times when visiting her mother and found him respectful, kind and funny. He made Klaudia happy and seeing her mother happy made Ali happy. A spaniel came over and jumped up towards Klaudia while the three of them were sat at a picnic table "Cześć" Klaudia stroked the black creature. "You look like Bruno. Do you remember Bruno?" Klaudia looked at her daughter "Babcia's dog, yes, he died when I was really little I think. He was a bit bigger though right?"
"Eric, Eric! I'm so sorry." A Middle Aged woman said running over. "Eric's still a puppy, he's not used to being let off a lead."
"Oh he's okay, he's adorable." Ali smiled petting the little dog.
"Hello Klaudia." The woman said "and hello again Josef. And you must be Natalia, nice to meet you." The lady said holding her hand out for Ali to shakes "hi.." Ali said confused. Surprised that this acquaintance of her mothers knew who she was. "Hello Mandy." Klaudia smiled "Eric is very cute."
"I hope you're ready for Friday Kaludia, and hope you've got your ticket Natalia." Mandy said jovially. Natalia looked over a her mother who was looking at the floor. Mandy looked between the mother and daughter "oh goodness I hope i haven't put my foot in it."
Klaudia looked up "foot in it?"
"It means said the wrong thing." Ali clarified through gritted teeth. "What's happening on Friday Mum?"
"I joined a choir. We have concert." Klauida said still looking at the floor. Mandy clipped the lead to Eric's collar and sat down opposite them next to Josef. "I am the choir leader for voices of holby a community chior. Your mum joined a few months ago."
"Julia and Dominika from mass go improve their English and Tracey from work encourage me to go along." They were all names Ali had heard her mother mention before. Tracey worked in the shop with Kaludia. "Do you go Josef?" Ali asked "no I sing only in the shower!" He laughed "your mother is a beautiful singer Natalia." He smiled lovingly at Klaudia. Ali realised she couldn't remember her mother singing. Babcia sang her nursery rhymes not mama. She always sat with Babcia not mama at mass in Poland. "We're doing a performance at St Peters church hall on Friday evening at 7.30 it would be lovely to see you there Natalia £3 on the door."
"Thanks Mandy. I'll be there."
"Good." Mandy smiled "lovely to meet you. I'd better be getting back or my hubby will be thinking will be thinking Eric fell in the lake again. Little terror." She lovingly patted the dog. "I need to get my daughter to ballet class and son to football. No rest for the wicked. Even on Saturdays."
Ah a normal family Ali thought then internally chastised herself. Her mama was the only one she'd ever had and she'd been really trying lately. Even if she had kept her choir concert quiet. "Why didn't you tell me?" Ali asked switching back to Polish. "It didn't come up." Which was Klaudia's answer for everything. "It took you months to tell Josef about me yet Mandy knows?" Ali continued
"We go for coffee after choir." Klauida replied and Ali realised that Klaudia didn't want to talk about it so she changed the subject. "So mama, what did Josef get you for your birthday?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 583 55
Zosia March is definitely not your average girl but when she meets Ollie her priorities and responsibilities take a sudden turn.
4.9K 232 40
COMPLETED Zosia and Ollie meet again but has the past and the time apart changed them?
2.3K 264 30
COMPLETED Ollie is the victim of abuse from many people. Zosia is the new girl is his school and after admitting they love eachother, will their fut...
12.9K 662 49
Now that they are together what challenges will Ollie and Zosia face and just how painful will it get before someone breaks?