The Real World (BNHA x Reader)

By WhiteStar_16

You come home from work to find a surprise in your yard. A villain's quirk leaves four boys stranded in your... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5

Chapter 4

4.4K 134 48
By WhiteStar_16

I was currently driving down an old back road on the edge of town, singing along to the song playing on the radio. The boys were surprisingly quiet, gazing out the to take in all the vast fields and trees as we passed by. I smiled at the peaceful atmosphere. I slowed down and turned onto a dirt road. I grinned mischievously as I thought of a plan to scare them. I had been down this many times and new all the curves it held. I gained speed steadily - stopping at the healthy number of forty. The boys were now fidgeting in their seats.

"Uhh, (Y/N). I think you need to slow down." I laughed at poor Midoriya's scared voice.

"Nah, I got this." The first curve was coming up and I took it at an angle, barely turning the wheel as we went around. Bakugou was now gripping the edge of his seat, knuckles white. A wide smile spread across my face as I enjoyed spooking them.

"Crazy bitch!" Bakugou cursed as the second curve came around. I was full blown laughing at this point. I couldn't see the boys in the backs faces but I knew they were probably scared out of their wits as well.

"What? Can't handle a little speed?"

"Not when you're the one driving!" Red eyes burned hard into the side of my head, but I was having too much fun to let it get to me.

"Loosen up a little! We're here anyways." I pulled into the gravel drive down to the cute lake house. I parked the car and got out - breathing in the fresh cool air blowing in from the lake.

This house was also my aunts, but was left for her sister, my grandmother. Thankfully, she was out of town for a while so we had it to ourselves. I walked up to the front door and unlocked it with my key. The inside was clean and spacious; off-white walls and carpet gave the a bright, happy look.

"Wow. This place is beautiful." Kirishima came in the door behind me, taking in the home. Bakugou tched from the doorway as the rest of the boys gathered around in the house.

"Yeah, this place belonged to my aunt as well but now it's my grandma's. She likes to keep it clean and simple." I walked into the living room where a small radio was set up. I grabbed the remote for it and turned it to my favorite station.

I sang along to one of my favorite songs, preparing the house for a night stay. It had two floors, four bedrooms and three bathrooms with two bedrooms and a bathroom on the second floor. Everything else was downstairs.

"So I'm taking the master bedroom. There's another bedroom down here and the other two are upstairs. Take your pick." The boys nodded. Bakugou took the other bedroom downstairs and the others headed up the stairs. "There's one on the left by the stairs! The other one is down the hall!" I raise my voice so they can hear me. An "Okay, thanks!" was returned.

I took my bags to my room, setting them down on the floor and sighing as I took in the room. It was redecorated since I had last been here. The bed sheets were now a light blue, complemented by white . A dark brown vanity and dresser were pushed up on the wall opposite of the bed. Overall it had a very homey feel to it. It made me miss my aunt. I exited the room with a sad vibe after putting my clothes away. Everyone else was back downstairs by now.

"I'm heading out for a walk, try not to destroy the house while I'm gone." I put on my shoes and slipped out the front door. Fresh air filled my lungs as I took a deep breath. The scent of pine trees and water calmed me.

I took the small trail beside the house into the forest. Sun peeked shyly through the leaves, casting shadows along the leave filled path. Nostalgia filled me as I remember the times I ran down this same trail when I was younger. Laughing and observing what nature had to offer. A sad smile crossed my face as I continued walking.

A low groan from further down caught my attention. Nobody else should be out here, it was private property! Who could it be? They sounded hurt. What if they were a criminal that got chased out here? Should I go over and help them? What if they try to kill me?! My thoughts ran crazy as I thought of all the possibilities. Another groan came, this time louder, breaking me out of my mind. Screw it, if I die I die.

I trailed cautiously towards the noise, stepping softly to not alert them of my presence. As I walked closer a body came into my view. Blood was pooled around them, clothes disheveled and black hair peeked out from the hood over their head. This sketchy as fuck. A snap sounded as I accidentally stepped on a stick. I froze as the figures head snapped up to look at me. I cursed myself for my careless mistake. I have no choice now but to approach.

"Get the fuck away from me." A hoarse voice called out, striking blue eyes stared into mine. I ignored his words and moved closer.

"You're hurt." I stated.

"No shit, idiot. Leave me alone so I can die." I stumbled at his words. He wanted me to let him die? Was he fucking mental? I was now standing above the man and could see his face. I was shocked at the sight that greeted me. He had dark burn like scars under his eyes and face.

"I'm not going to just let you die." I stooped down to his level and moved to take his arm. He jerked away from me, only to fall over and begin coughing. "Let me help you." I tried again and was successful. I pulled him back into a sitting position and inspected him further.

The blood was coming from a gash in his side. It was still steadily leaking, but looked to be clotting in some places. Hopefully I could get him back to the house in time and stitch it up. I switched my position to his uninjured side and threw his arm over my shoulder, standing up and pulling him with me. He grunted in pain.

"You can walk right?" I shot a concerned look to the man hanging off me. He nodded. "Okay, good. My house is just a little ways down this trail, try to stay awake." He didn't argue, probably in too much pain.

We kept a steady pace as headed back down the trail, stumbling a few times when he lost his footing. I was panting at the effort of keeping him supported. This man was not light in the slightest. I could see the end of the trail just a few yards ahead and I sent encouraging words to the man on me, attempting to keep him conscious. We got to the front door before he collapsed. I cursed and turned to the door, opening it and yelling for someone to come help. Kirishima greeted me at the door.

"Help me get him inside. He's passed out with a gash on his side. Lost a good bit of blood already." He nodded and went to pick him up before stopping. "What's wrong?"

"This guy... He tried to kill us back in our world." Kirishima was looking conflicted as he stared down at the bleeding man on the porch.

"Look, I know you might not like it but he needs our help." He still wasn't budging. "Kiri, he's going to die if I don't patch him up. You're training to be a hero right? A hero would help anyone that needs them, regardless of who they are." He still looked unsure but picked up the man anyways and brought him in. I ran in behind them to the dining table, pushing everything on top to the floor.

"Set him here and get me some water and the first aid from under the sink. Hurry!" By now the rest of the boys had stumbled to the front area, staring in disbelief at the man in Kirishima's arms. He set him down on the table and went to fetch me the items I requested. "Look, I know you guys don't like him, but it's a hero's job to help those in need. Now get out of my way so I can help him!"

I rushed forward and took out the knife from my pocket, slicing at the man's hoodie and removing it. Now that I had a clear look at the gash it wasn't as bad as I had originally thought, but if not taken care of immediately would become infected and possibly life-threatening. The red-head came up behind me, handing me the first aid kit, a towel, and water. I pushed him away and began working.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed as I finished the last stitch. I wrapped a bandage around the man's torso, making sure it was secure before stepping back and staring at my work. He was pale but breathing steadily. Thankfully he had stayed asleep through the whole procedure, I can't imagine what it would have been like if he had woken up as I was sticking a needle through his skin. I called Kirishima back into the dining room.

"Take him to my bedroom please." He nodded and did as I asked. I sighed as I walked to the living room and took a much needed rest. Various looks were sent my way from the boys who had stayed in the living room. Bakugou was the first to speak.

"What the fuck were you thinking? That guy's a villain!" Oh, boy. He was angry. But I wasn't really surprised if what Kirishima had told me was true. The man I had just saved tried to kill these precious boys.

"I agree with Bakugou," Todoroki spoke, "You should not have brought him here and healed him." Kirishima had come back from the bedroom at this point, sitting down beside Bakugou.

I sighed and prepared myself for a long discussion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
155K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
937K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
161K 17.3K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...