Pyramids {BTS x reader}

By TaeTae_lyfe

She didn't need a crown, because she wasn't a queen.... She was a goddess. • • • • • • Book #2 in "The Blue... More

Chapter 1: Stories
Chapter 2: Scrolls
Chapter 3:Deals
Chapter 4: Enemies
Chapter 5: Soldiers
Chapter 6: Scholars
Chapter 7: Rooftops
Chapter 8: Terrors
Chapter 9: Captive
Chapter 10: Family
Chapter 11: Disease
Chapter 12: Sincerely
Chapter 13: Bodies
Chapter 14: Thrones
Chapter 15: Moments
Chapter 16: Poisons
Chapter 17: Secrets
Chapter 18: Memories
Chapter 19: Warm
Chapter 20: Snake Eyes
Chapter 21: Sight
Chapter 22: Masters
Chapter 23: Blindfolds
Chapter 24: Terrors II
Chapter 25: Guides
Chapter 27: Jewelry
Chapter 28: Pockets
Chapter 29: Safe
Chapter 30: Panic
Chapter 31: Close
Chapter 32: Miracles
Chapter 33: Change
Chapter 34: Promises
Chapter 35: Endings
Chapter 36: Beginnings
Conclusion
Dynasty
Character Q&A

Chapter 26: Salvation

23.4K 1.6K 1.1K
By TaeTae_lyfe

"Sometimes, there is absolutely no difference in salvation and damnation."

-Stephen King

"Please?"

"No."

"Pretty please?"

"No."

"Pretty, pretty please?"

"No."

"Pretty, pretty, pretty please?"

Yoongi released a frustrated sigh, his body turning to face you as he sent you a look of annoyance.

"Which part of the word "no" don't you understand?"

You smiled widely at the dark-headed general.

"The part that doesn't give me what I want."

You watched as Yoongi rolled his eyes, running a hand through his hair.

"I will not allow you to eat before dinner, you'll ruin your appetite, and then you will be hungry in the night."

Your smiled fell and you groaned, rubbing your face at his response.

"I won't ruin anything....I just want something to nibble on until dinner time."

He shook his head, sending you a hard look.

"I know you too well. You'll eat more than necessary and by the evening you will barely touch your food."

You released a chuckle.

"You are seriously underestimating how much I love to eat."

Yoongi shook his head, rubbing his temples.

"I do not care, the answer is still no."

You stuck out your bottom lip crossing your arms over your chest as you blue eyes scanned over the corridor the two of you were currently standing in.

Your eyes stopped as your gaze fell onto a familiar head of dirty blond hair, your smile returning to your lips as you watched him study over some sort of documents.

"Namjoon!"

The young mathematician snapped up at the sound of your voice, his eyes leaving the paper he was holding.

"Lady Y/n, hello."

You sent a smug glance to Yoongi before approaching the younger man.

"Do you think you could settle a debate between the general and I?"

Namjoon raised an eyebrow at your request, his eyes falling onto the Yoongi as he approached the two of you, a disapproving look covering his face.

"I suppose I could...."

Yoongi opened his mouth to speak, but you were way ahead of him.

"Yoongi is being mean to me."

The general scoffed at your complaint, his eyes rolling in his head.

"Oh, please."

Namjoon looked at you curiously.

"Mean?"

You nodded.

"I'm hungry and he won't allow me to eat anything-"

"You'll spoil your dinner!" Interjected Yoongi.

You sent him a hard glare.

"It's just a snack!"

"You always over indulge yourself, you will get sick! As your personal guard, it is my duty to ensure your safety!"

"A snack is not going to kill me!"

"It could-"

"Calm yourselves, children." Namjoon chuckled as he stepped between the two of you, a large smile paying on his features.

You crossed you arms, your eyes never moving from Yoongi's.

"Listen," the scholar started. "There is a civil way to settle this."

Namjoon turned his head, looking directly at Yoongi.

"If Lady Y/n is hungry, then you should not forbid her from eating."

You stuck your tongue out at the black-haired man. Sure, it was childish, but you couldn't just let this moment of victory pass without rubbing it in the smug general's face, and besides, the glare he was sending you was far too funny to pass up.

"But," The mathematician turned to you. "Yoongi is your personal guard and you should not pester him for food."

You watched as the young general smiled widely, sticking his tongue out at you smugly.

You pouted, sending him a hard look.

Namjoon only chuckled at the display.

Shaking his head, he turned away from the two of you, leaving you to glare at each other.

_________________________________________________________________________

Jungkook released a heavy sigh as he stared at his work.

He had spent all morning and half of the afternoon replacing all of the old curtains in the throne room with freshly washed ones. The job may sound small, but it was in no way easy.

Each curtain was about eleven feet long and was to be hung from the very top of each entry way, which meant that he was required to climb to the top of the doorway and single handedly take off the old curtains, without tearing them, and replace them with the new ones. All together it was quite exhausting.

The servant smiled as a soft breeze blew past him, moving the white curtains in a rhythmic pattern.

"Good job, Jungkook." He spoke to himself softly.

The throne room doors were suddenly opened, revealing Taehyung and a few strange-looking men.

Instinctively, Jungkook hid behind one of the giant pillars in the room. Taehyung didn't like to look upon servants in his throne room, he would often beat them for shwig their faces while he was present.

One of the men was bald, a large tattoo covering his scalp and dark robes adorning his body. He wore strange, golden jewelry. A large bracelet sat on his wrist, it was the likeness of a snake, with large, ruby eyes.

Jungkook furrowed his brow, he had seen that design somewhere before...

"I will finish this quickly." Taehyung started as he took a seat upon his throne "I have decided not to go forward with the plan."

The bald man's smile instantly fell as he took in Taehyung's words.

"You have what?"

The dirty blond man, rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Have you lost your hearing? I am calling the entire plan off. I want no part in your sick game."

Jungkook furrowed his brows as he listened to the conversation.

The bald man stepped forward.

"You cannot just throw away the plan, you have committed to go through with this. Everything is already in place."

Taehyung shook his head.

"I do not care. My decision is final. I will not kill my brother, Aten ."

Jungkook's eyes widened at the familiar name. He had only heard that name spoken in dark corners and dangerous areas. That man was said to be the high priest of Anubis...

"And what exactly caused this sudden change of heart?" Aten inquired angrily. "Have you suddenly lost the will to take back what is rightfully yours?!"

The young royal sent him a hard glare.

"I have not. I have simply decided to retrieve my throne the correct way. I am tired of constant bloodshed."

Aten released a dark chuckle.

"It is the goddess, isn't it? She has made you weak and powerless!"

Taehyung clenched his jaw.

"I have told you my reasoning, I will not have her brought into this matter."

The bald headed man sent Taehyung hard looking as he took a step forward.

"It is too late for that, your majesty. Or have you forgotten why you even asked for my services?"

The dirty blond gripped the edge of his throne tightly, trying to contain his increasing rage.

"I have not forgotten." He stated.

"Then you remember that you asked me to kill your brother so that you could wed the goddess, correct?"

The young royal nodded angrily, taking deep breaths in an attempt to calm down.

"And you also remember that you asked me to fool the stargazer into taking the fall for the priest's death?"

He nodded again.

Aten smiled cockily.

"You contacted me to ensure that Jimin would never rule upon your throne, and I am going to do just that. I will make sure that he wishes, he never came back from the dead." He paused. "Unless you would rather watch him take everything that belongs to you....including the girl."

Taehyung released a heavy sigh, rubbing his eyes.

"Very well," He breathed. "Continue with the plan."

_______________________________________________________________________________

You hummed happily as you looked at your afternoon snack. You had managed to finally sneak away from Yoongi and get a plate full of fruit and cheese.

You popped a grape into your mouth and hummed happily at the burst of flavor.

You hadn't had a chance to eat alone in a while and it was almost calming to know that no one was there watching you gorge down your food. Very few times did you find yourself alone surrounded by the calming quiet that you had found yourself craving on many occasions.

You took a slow drink of water, your eyes scanning over the empty kitchen boredly.

You placed your cup down beside your plate, the golden bracelet on your wrist catching your attention.

You glared at the thing.

Because of that stupid piece of metal you were stuck inside the palace until "the story was completed". Just looking at it made you angry enough to punch someone. Writer took away your freedom, he basically chained you to this place with no chance of escape.

You still couldn't understand why he would suddenly turn on you like that. One second he was begging for your help, the next, he has you bound like a dog.

Releasing a heavy sigh, you ran a hand through your hair.

"Stupid Writer." You mumbled as you popped another grape into your mouth.

Heavy breathing sounded from behind you, hot, sticky breath fanning over the back of your neck as you stood against the counter.

You rolled your eyes.

"Okay, Yoongi. You caught me." You started as you looked down at your plate. "But in all fairness, Namjoon said it was okay, so I-"

Your forearms were suddenly grabbed from behind, a loud gasp leaving your lips as you struggled against the tight grip that held you in place.

"Y-Yoongi!" You shouted in shock as you tried to get away from your attacker, whom you assumed to be the young general.

The grip on your arm only tightened further, your attacker beginning to pull you away from the counter and towards the servants exit, their breath still landing on your neck.

"Let go!" You yelled as you began to fight harder, your body struggling to move away from whoever was trying to take you out of the palace.

This wasn't Yoongi.

Your attacker was not at all phased by your attempts to escape, their grip only tightening to a painful hold.

You cursed under your breath and looked around fro any kind of weapon to defend yourself with.

A knife was sitting on one of the wooden tables.

That'll work.

With one last push, you managed to free yourself from their grip, your body shooting towards the sharp knife and without even a small amount of hesitation you lunged for your attacker, stabbing them directly in the chest.

Your blue eyes slowly widened as you took in who or what you had just stabbed. The skin around the knife was decayed and rotted, it stunk of death and disease. No blood poured from the wound , and the heavy breathing never even halted.

You slowly took a few steps back, heart pounding in fear as you swallowed hard, you eyes finally taking in the entirety of what attacked you.

A rotted corpse stood before you, it's empty eyesockets staring at you void of emotion or feeling. It's flesh barely clung onto it's bones, there was barely anything keeping the monster together. A slight shimmer caught your gaze and you slowly looked at it's wrist.

It wore a bracelet....a bracelet that looked exactly like yours

You covered your mouth with your hand.

You were going to be sick.

In your moment of weakness the monster released a glutteral sound from it's mouth, it's hands outstretching to once again reach for you. You quickly tried to move away from it, but, much to your surprise, this thing was faster than you and it managed to grab your arm again, it's other hand wrapping around your waist.

You tried to push it's hand off of you, but somehow this thing was unbelievably strong.

You screamed loudly and kicked your feet as it hoisted you into the air, throwing you over it's shoulder.

"Put me down!" You demanded, your body fighting against the monster's hold.

No response was given from the dead man, he merely turned on his heel, walking out of the servant's entrance.

Your eyes widened as the sun hit your eyes.

You were outside the palace.

How was this even possible!?

"Let me go!" You shouted desperately.

But the monster continued to walk,

carrying you farther and farther away from your salvation.

A/N,

*sips tea* interesting.

Guess what hoes,

I'm back.

I hope you enjoyed the fluff in the last chapter cause everything is about to go to Hell.

*insert evil laughter.*

(I still love you guys <3)

-Max

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.4K 2.1K 51
Kim Namjoon didn't expect to have his heart stolen by a quiet little girl with a passion for purple hair and a body covered in bruises, but sometimes...
458K 14.8K 44
"Congratulations sweetheart. You survived our full moon." ~Ranked: #902 in Fanfiction on 24/12/17~
326K 2.5K 51
Pregnancy series about BTS. I already have a Pregnancy series about Why Don't We before this Book started: 12/08/19
2.3K 244 18
"She's a devil, she's not mute, she might be silent but she's very deadly" "A psychotic killer you mean?" Contains⛔ Violence Blood Killing Read at yo...