The Stepbrother (UPDATED)

By emopastelgirl

This story has been edited and updated! Please Read: WARNING! (R+18) This contains mature content and trigger... More

Author's Note
Please Read: Updated Author's Note
Oct 2022: Updated Author's Note
March 2023 Author's Note/Announcements and Other Stuff
🔪Prologue (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 1: Aurora (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 2: Proposal (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 3: Dinner (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 4: Wedding Dresses (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 5: The Big Day (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 6: Music Box (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 7: Mr. Davies and Black Mailing (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 8: Creeping (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 9: The Night Her World Turned Black and White (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 10: The Morning After (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 11: Warning (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 12: Mouth Full of Lies (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 13: Followed (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 14: First Target (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 15: Better Lock Your Doors At Night
🔪 Chapter 16 Part 1: Halloween Party (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 16 Part 2: Halloween Party (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 17: The Attic (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 18: Hello... Brother (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 19: Positive Result (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 20: Scars, Wounds, Lies, and Cameras (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 21: Realizations (UPDATED)
July 2023 Author's Note
🔪 Chapter 22: Sleepover Gone Wrong (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 23: Hospitalized (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 24: Runaway (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 25: Enough (UPDATED)
Might put this story ON HOLD or even DISCONTINUE this story and other stuff...
🔪 Chapter 26: Guts and Scissors (UPDATED)
Announcement
🔪 Chapter 27: Unraveled Past (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 28: The Talk (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 29: Revealing the Truth (UPDATED)
Thank you for 100k!
Author's Note
🔪 Chapter 30: Poison (UPDATED)
taking a break from wattpad
🔪 Chapter 31: Eenie Meenie Miney Moe, Catch A Lady By Her Toe (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 32: If She Screams, Don't Let Her Go (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 33: Tag You're It, Now Let's Play Hide And Seek (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 34: Clock's Ticking, Your Time Is Up (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 35: Everybody is a Fool (UPDATED)
🔪 QnA!
Sequel Teaser!
🎉Thank you for 300k and 7k votes!!!
Prequel + Heavy Editing
If this story will turn into a movie...
hear me out: who would play as the characters in this story?
FINALLY! EDITING AND UPDATING DONE!

🔪 Chapter 16 Part 3: Halloween Party (UPDATED)

18.6K 426 101
By emopastelgirl

Edited on: 09/21/2021

Updated on: 05/11/2023

Aurora's POV

After walking away from Tamara and Lucas and their sudden heated argument, we walk to the other side of the bleachers where there are fewer people sitting by and I keep my eye on Steven while he seems to be looking somewhere... like a predator waiting for the perfect time to hunt down his prey.

"We just got here and then they came along, being the annoying "couple" we all know and hate. Like, what the fuck was that about?" Heather exclaimed. Eddie and I just shook our heads.

"Don't mind them. They're not worth the time," said Eddie.

Oh well, now that we're away from them...  I just want to enjoy the party and get it over with.

Heather nudges me by the shoulder and she points with her head and we watch as Tamara following Lucas around like a dog following its owner.

"She's not over it, is she?" Eddie questioned. I shrug my shoulder and Heather let out a giggle.

"She's like a dog. Oh, wait, scratch that. She's a female dog (meaning  'a bitch')."

I just take a sip of my drink and look back at Steven's spot, where he's sitting. As long as he stays where he's sitting, things should be fine.

__

Steven's POV

I watched as that girl wearing a plain costume, following that Lucas kid around the dance floor.

How am I going to eliminate them one by one?

I waited and then I saw that Lucas kid heading towards the exit and the girl just gives in and she stomps her feet, throwing a tantrum like a whiny little brat before walking away as some people look at her weirdly.

I guess that's my cue. I look over at Aurora and she seems busy talking with her pesky friends. 

I excuse myself and went down the bleachers and headed towards the exit doors and walk out of the gym, as I put on my mask.

I follow Lucas and he took a right turn. I just keep on walking and follow his direction.

He stops for a while and he pulled out his phone. I slowly and quietly walk towards him while pulling out a knife from my pocket.

One more step and then... I immediately stab him on the shoulder and he let out a scream while falling to his knees.

I then pulled his head backward and just slash his throat in one swift. His face fell flat on the floor and I look to my left and there are restrooms nearby. I grab his foot and drag his dead body all the way to the boys' restroom. 

I kicked the door with my foot and head inside.

I continue dragging him and thank god all of the stalls are empty. I once again kick the nearest door stall and have his body sit down. 

After that, I close the door stall and look for a mop.  There's a stall and the door says 'Janitor Stall'. I just open the door and grab the mop. It's a good thing I brought a bottle of hydrogen peroxide.

I clean all of the blood including the outside, which I will do later, but I stopped when I heard a faint female voice and it belongs to that whiny girl from earlier.

I quietly put the mop down and I slowly head outside.

"Lucas, come on! Let's just talk about this!" She called out and she head inside the girls' restroom, avoiding the blood.

"Sheesh, they better clean all the fake blood there. Disgusting." I heard her mumble out loud. Luckily, it's Halloween and of course, people will think every red liquid would be fake blood.

She turns on the faucet and leans forward to wash her face. I slowly step inside while her eyes are closed as she starts washing her face. Without hesitation, I grab a chunk of her hair and start dragging her away from the sink. She let out agonizing screams as I start bashing her head against the wall again and again until... I heard a...

'CRACK!'

Looks like she's dead. I let go of her hair and she just drop dead. Literally.

I drag her to the nearest stall and let her sit down, just like what I did to Lucas. I quickly head back to the boys' restroom and clean everything. Once all of the blood is clean, I then proceed to clean the girls' restroom and wash all the blood away.

After that, I clean some of the blood off the floor. A few moments later, all of the blood is gone. Now it's time to get rid of the bloody mop.

I walk towards the exit which leads to the parking lot outside and head out of the building. I detach the head of the mop and throw it into the trash bin and I make sure that it is buried deep down, so no one could find it.

I put the handle of the mop away and head back inside to clean myself up before going back to the party.

'One plus two equals three and all of them rot in hell. Now I wonder who's next?'

__

Aurora's POV

We were just busy chatting and from the corner of my eye, I saw Steven heading inside and casually walk back to his group of friends, who were still hanging around by the bleachers.

Something's not right here. Thinking about that just sends chills down my spine.

"I need to go to the restroom." I said.

"Yeah, me too. After drinking all of that cranberry juice. " Eddie said and I nodded in agreement.

"Be gentle with her, Eddie." Heather teased.

"Heather!" Eddie and I scolded her in unison.

"I'm kidding! Just hurry back!" Heather said.

We head out and we're on our way to the bathroom.

"I didn't get the chance to say this," said Eddie and I look at him with a curious look.

"What is it?"

"You look great tonight." He said.

I smile at him. "Thanks. You too."

He let out a chuckle and we took a right turn where the nearest bathroom is located. He heads into the boys' restroom and I head into the girls' restroom.

I look at myself in the mirror and fix my hair a bit before heading to the last stall, which will always be the cleanest. Then I smell a strong iron scent.

I slowly approached the stall and I open the door to peek inside. As soon as I take a look inside, I let out a scream when I saw Tamara's dead body with her forehead all bashed out. I run out and I heard Eddie called out and he ran out.

"Aurora, what is it?!" He asked with a hint of worry and fear in his tone.

"I saw Tamara in the last stall and her forehead is all bloody and she's dead! Someone killed her!" 

I hate Tamara and all that but that doesn't mean I want her dead and gone for good.

"Wait... I could have sworn I smell something strong and iron in there. " He said as he head back inside and I followed, not caring that I walked in the boys' restroom. He checks the first stall and I hold onto his arm. 

He pushes the door open and we let out a gasp.

Right before our eyes, a dead Lucas sitting down with his throat slashed out. We immediately ran out of the bathroom and look for an adult and call for help.

We rush back inside and quickly look for a teacher. After bumping into some people, we manage to find our English teacher, Miss Grimes,  and she's nearby.

"Miss Grimes! Miss Grimes!" We shouted and we caught her attention.

"Miss Grimes! We found two dead bodies in the restrooms!" Eddie said in fear.

"It's the bodies of Lucas and Tamara!" I added.

Her eyes widen and the three of us rush out of the room and we run back to the restrooms. Eddie shows the body to Miss Grimes inside and I did the same. She became mortified and she immediately call the police.

__

The police came and everyone was being told to head outside and call their parents immediately to fetch them.

Eddie and I are being interviewed by a detective, named Detective Brian, and from the corner of my eye... I saw Steven talking on the phone, which made me assume that he's talking to Dad on the phone to fetch us.

"Do any of you might have an idea who could have done this?" The detective asked.

I look back at Steven in a suspicious and then Eddie speaks up.

"I mean, most people hate Lucas and Tamara so it could be anyone though I don't think it's possible for any one of them will do this on school property." He said.

The detective nodded and he turn his attention to me.

"What about you Miss Hills?"

"Well... um, this is all of a sudden for me." I began while massaging my forehead, my head pounding faster. I can hear it in my head. "But, I have to agree with him. I don't think anyone would have the guts to do something like this."

"Hmm... Okay, in case if you know anything or anyone suspicious... just give me a call." He handed us a business card and he dismisses us.

"Hey, you okay?" Eddie asked as he place his hand on my shoulder while the other on my cheek.

"I don't know. " I answered.

He wraps his arms around me and I place my ear against his chest and I can hear his heartbeat.

"Where's Heather?" I asked.

"Not sure, she must be around here somewhere." Eddie replied.

"Aurora, it's time to go!" Steven called out and we broke the hug.

"I should get going. Be careful on your way home later and please look for Heather and make sure she's safe. Text me. " I said.

"You too and don't worry, I will," said Eddie. I show him a small smile before walking away and follow Steven. We both hop inside the car and buckle up. Toby is with Mom at the front and he's sleeping.

"Thank goodness, you two are safe. Are you sure you two are okay?" My Mom asked in a worried tone.

"We're fine Mom," Steven spoke.

"Okay, Elizabeth... We'll just talk about this tomorrow morning. I'm sure the kids are tired. " Mr. Anderson said and he starts driving away from the school and head home.

I could have said something earlier to the detective but everything happened so fast, I could barely think and my hands are cold, to the point that I cannot feel them.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

I feel like I am going insane. Maybe I am... I'm terrified.

I glance at Steven and he just looks out from the car window. I let out a sigh and my eyes felt heavy all of a sudden and I quickly drift to sleep and everything became black.

Edited on: 09/21/2021

Updated on: 05/11/2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

CAN I ESCAPE? By A.K.

Mystery / Thriller

16.6K 287 30
"I want a divorce. I don't want to live here. I know everything now", she said with pain and anger. His eyes turned red and he clenched his fists. He...
310K 4.9K 42
"Hello! My name is Aurora Violet Johnson, I saw your poster a while ago and I came here today to apply for the job as a waitress." I said looking at...
987K 19K 24
"Hush baby" He said pressing his lips against my forehead..... Holding my shaking body against him not bothering to hide the lifeless lump lying beh...
199K 2.6K 29
⚠️warning⚠️ this story involves BDSM, stalk home syndrome, DDLB, abuse, blood, rape, yelling/shouting, suicidal thoughts, depression, self harm, stut...