Pride+Prejudice (A Mr. Darcy...

By ilikeyou_imsorry

Y/n lives with the Bennet's after her parent died from the zombies and gets caught up in all the mess. Not on... More

Beginning
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/n
A/N
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 12

2.6K 78 0
By ilikeyou_imsorry

Lydia nods at his words and quickly starts to run off on the horse. Darcy runs quickly followed by wickham and they start to battle.

You rode your horse until you saw Lydia run. Your heart gave a sigh in relief "Lydia!" She couldn't hear you and kept running as Elizabeth rode her horse next to yours. You both looked at each other then saw a extremely large group of unmentionables coming your way. Instantly Elizabeth looked over at y/n "I'll handle them and give you time you go find Darcy!" You nodded and she grabbed her weapon out and rode off while you hoped she wouldn't get hurt.

Y/n started to ride to the church as fast as they could trying to avoid the zombies that were scattered around her.

Mr Darcy was currently being chocked while wickham glared at him "it's all your fault!" Quickly Darcy stabbed him and noticed he didn't have a reaction. He pulls on wickhams coat and shirt and ripped the top then noticed a purple infected bite on the right of wickhams body and his eyes widened in fear "if you hadn't left me this wouldn't have happened!!!" Mr Darcy's vision grew blurry by the second.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 5.5K 26
You were the Flash on Earth 5 when suddenly a man named Barry Allen appeared, he was stuck on Earth 5 trying to get home . Years later your earth is...
200K 5.9K 13
𝑲𝒂𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒌𝒊 𝑩𝒂𝒌𝒖𝒈𝒐𝒖 𝒙 𝑪𝒉𝒖𝒃𝒃𝒚!𝑭𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒙 𝑰𝒛𝒖𝒌𝒖 𝑴𝒊𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒚𝒂 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒇𝒓...
123K 2.7K 17
Y/n Pevensie was underestimated by not just only her siblings but everyone she knew. Starting from talking beavers, to her Parents, To the great Lion...
12K 337 26
Anastasia Annabelle has been living in Mill Neck for two years. At the age of 44, she is quiet, polite and kind. She lives alone, with only her cat...