Too Good... |Keith Powers & R...

Door RyPlusKeif

Two models with two different lifestyles, both trying to make it to the top. Sacrifices & heartbreak are just... Meer

Cast.
1. Book a trip to London.
2. Ry's world.
3. London bby! /1
4. London in bby! /2
5. London bby /3
6. Sheeesh!
7. Home Sweet Home.
8. Well, Hello.
9. Uh oh.
10. Peaceful
11. Goodlife
12. Our own lane.
13. See ya buddy.
14. Lets reunite?
15. I wanna make love in this club.
Update on the cast.
16. Keith & Ryan? Pt. 1
17. It all hits the fan.
18. Peek-A-Boo
19. "Hey auntie"
20. How are you?
21. Where you at?
22. I got you.
23. We have eachother.
25. I want some of KP also..
26. Congrats-Oh look who it is.
27. Blood and Tears.
28. Just a filler.
29. Secrets.
30. That's a bit too much.
31. Just Listen.
32. Party Time. Pt.1
33. Party Time. Pt.2
34. She knows.
35. Another Secret.
36. Overdose.
37. Shady
38. Good Vibes
39. Back up
40. Whatchu' wanna hear
41. It's not mine
42. Handle the situation.
43. You're my addiction.
44. You Don't Know
45. Stress Reliever
46. Take a shot for me
47. Truth or Dare
48. BullSh*t on BullSh*t
49. Beach House
50. Making Plans
51. Official.
52. 2nd Thoughts.
53. Lost One
54. On Edge.
55. Tell Him/Framed.
56. Processing..
57. Wrap-Up
58. Talk over Turkey
59. Oath.
60. Premiere
61. A Confused Ryan
62. Friends? Friends.
63. Til' Next Time.
Rant but MUST read!
ITS OUT !! GO READ BOOK #2!!
Book number 2!
Instagram @rypluskeif

24. Well, Hello...Again.

1.1K 41 27
Door RyPlusKeif

Keith,

I layed in the backsit as Ryan drove to take Gaby home. I was done for the night my head was spinning. I kept messing with Ryan and I knew she was irritated by something.

"Nice meeting you Keith." Gaby said to me.

"You too lil sis." She slammed my door closed and I sat up, "aye! Dont be slamming my damn door girl."

"Shut up she cannot hear you Keith." Ryan began driving again and I fell off the seat.

"Shit." I rubbed my head. "Im going to sleep." I closed my eyes.

When I woke up I saw Ryan taking my shoes off and she reached over to cut off my lamp. I slapped her ass.

"Pow!"

"Keith!" She rubbed her ass. "That hurts."

"That shit was jiggling. Mhm." I rubbed her ass and pulled her ontop of me.

"Here you go." She rolled her eyes.

"Whats all the attitude for we were having a good time today."

"And now your drunk as hell." She touched my chest and pushed herself off of me. "I understand alot happened today but you cannot go get trashed because shit got tough."

"Rub my face Ry." I grabbed her hand & placed it on my face. She rubbed it for a second and stopped. I looked at her. "What?"

"What if ...never mind"

"Okay." I closed my eyes.

"Keith I need advice.."

"Ryan I want to sleep."

"Just five minutes."

I layed there with my eyes closed. "Im listening."

"Okay so remember Izzy? My bestfriend? Well she's dating my ex boyfriend which is Justin and ya know how Justin loses himself alot I think he'll hurt Izzy like he hurt me... and I still havent told her I have an extended family and I feel like Im confused with everything thats going on and its making me stress and I don't know what to do....."

Ryan,

"Keith.." I shook his arm and he started snoring. Ugh great. I got up and unlocked the balcony door & slid on my slids and grabbed my phone. I slid out the door and closed it behind me. I sat in the chair and stared out at the view of the beach for a while. I want to call her but I feel like its all too fast. But she does need to know how I feel.

I unlocked my phone and saw I had messages from Izzy, my mom & my other mom. I don't even know what to call them. I started texting Ro back and I recieved a incoming facetime call from Izzy.

I took a second to gather my thoughts and answered the call.

"Hi I didn't think you would answer."

I bit my lip and flashed a fake smile. "Whats up?"

"I know you hate me but–"

"I dont hate anyone. Im pissed at you  since you know what he's taken me through."

"But Ryan he's changed I swear." Izzy looked like she wants to cry.

"I don't know... I thought I changed him twice but ya know."

"I just need you to trust me this once and give it a chance like I am."

"Alright. But only because I miss you." I rolled my eyes and we both laughed. "Plus I got tea honey."

"Oh honey Im listening." Izzy got comfortable and waited for me to continue.

I told her how everything went from the day I dropped her off at work. She didnt seemed so surprised at all but she definitely did want to meet them. She swear she knew I had some family out there since we met.

"That's actually dope if you think about it like thats some movie type shit."

"I should've known you were going to say that." I chuckled.

"Why are you stressing about it tho? You should be happy you have family & not just a mom.... but two moms."

I didnt know what to say.

"Too soon?" Izzy asked after reminding me about how I was confused on what to do with them.

"Maybe." I chuckled. "She wants me to move to LA with them.."

"That would be a great opportunity for you & you'd be closer to Keith."

"But also away from my mom..."

"Who is also your aunt."

I gave her a look, "did you say–what did you say about Keith?"

"Did I say Keith?"

"Izabelle." I snapped.

She started laughing, "I watched Luke's live, don't worry its not on theshaderoom yet, but he did save the live."

"Luke's live?" I looked to the side thinking and then it came to me, I was sitting beside him and he had his arm around me, he pulled me up and Luke stated to tease with the camera in our faces, Keith kissed me for the live and we basically started making out and he pulled me onto his lap. "Ohh." I said softly. Im just sobering up.

"Mhmm I saw the kiss and him putting you on his lap, I know it's nun of my business but does he know his babymom's got exposed? Its boobies everywhere and her big ass belly. Some pics she's covering her boobs and some she's not."

"What??" My eyes got wide. "Walter deactivated our accounts on twitter and instagram so I cant see anything but I'll let him know I guess." I looked back inside the room through the door and saw Keith sleeping like a baby.

"Ryan."

"Hmm?" I turned back around.

"Who are you looking at?"

"...Keith. He's asleep in the bed."

"No!" She couldnt believe it. "Go wake him up, I wanna say hi."

"No." I laughed, "he's drunk and half naked."

"Half naked????" She raised a eyebrow at me. "Is it something you wanna tell me?"

"Yes... I sleep half naked with him too." I slightly smiled. I guess now we share stories of losing our virginities. I just don't wanna hear his name tho.

"Ryan!" She knew I was lying. "Come on tell me."

"Okay...it wasn't planned. I was slightly drunk and he was too but I gave him consent. And we went for it."

"I need details! Was it big or small..or average?"

"Honey he wouldnt be in my bed if he was small." We laughed, "it was so big man.."

I really don't remember the whole thing bc I was drunk as hell not slightly and I didn't want Izzy to know because she'll think he took advantage of me.
Izzy and I stayed up talking til about 3 maybe 4 am. Keith didnt wake up not once so I know he was out of it. I hopped in the shower and got in the bed.

Keith,

I cleared my throat "Hello?" I answered laying back on the pillow.

"Keith. We got em'."

I knew that voice, "got who?" I asked finally opening my eyes.

"That stalker nigga messing with Kourtny."

I looked over at Ryan and saw her sleeping, "hol up." I slipped in some socks and stepped out on the balcony. "Where he at now?"

"He's dead. One of my men shot him when he was trying to climb the fence in the back. Before he took his last breath he did say one thing tho."

"What he say." I got irritated because he could have just told me instead of pausing.

"Your father sent him for Kourtny the first time they hooked up. This all started from that nigga."

"What?" I made a face as if he could see me. "Where's the bod—"

He laughed, "Stop trippin' you know me boy." He assured me.

"Did my mom hear or see any of that?" I started pacing on the balcony but made sure I kept my voice down. "Did you check to make sure they were good?"

"Maybe I shouldnt have called you goodbye."

"Don't fucking hang u—" I stopped myself from shouting then sat down in the chair to take a few breaths. "Just answer the fucking questions."

"I feel like you're disrespecting my gangsta and calling me messy, I use silencers young man, I handle my work with care. They're all still asleep." And with that being said he hung up on me.

"Shit." I sat there for a moment and zoned out. Why the hell am I getting myself into. This just made me an accessory to a murder, I could get time just for knowing this shit. I watched the sun rise and went inside to shower.

"Keith." Ryan knocked on the door and opened it.

"Yeah?"

"Your phone has been going off like crazy I thought it might be an emergency."

I opened the shower door and grabbed my phone. Thank God it's water proof. Almost 30 missed calls and messeges, from the same people.

"Have you been on instagram?" Ryan was still in here.

I looked back at Ryan, "na, I gotta go to the set today to film I don't need to be distracted." I closed the door & didnt see her body move. "Whats wrong Ry?"

"Are you only attrated to me when we're drunk?"

I rolled my eyes in my head, even tho I know she cant see me roll them I think it's too feminine for a guy to do it.

"You're always staring in my face ofcourse you never know when my dick is hard." She snickerd making her snort once she started laughing. I smiled a bit to myself because it was a bit cute. I continued to wash myself up. I watched her walk out the door "Lemme ask you something."

She closed the door and left me there dumb founded.

I hopped in my car and immediately adjusted my seat back to the way I keep it. I shook my head at the way Ryan adjusted the seat. I fixed my mirrors and connected my phone to the charger, afterwards I headed to the other side of town, on my way to set I called my mom and she seems as if she doesnt know anything is going on. I talked to Kourtny and she still seemed upset about something she was really dry. It could be the thought of the nigga being out there still, but I cant tell her yet. I promised her I would be back soon, I pulled up to the set and parked my car, one more call. I called Ryan but she didn't answer, I'll shoot her a text.

Tap Tap Tap.

I looked up and saw a pretty brown skinned girl smiling. She waved. I pressed the button on the wheel to turn down the music & rolled down my window.

"Can I help you with something?"

"I don't know..can you?" She leaned over exposing her breasts.

"Um." I looked down at her breast then back up. I saw Luke and the guys approaching my car in my mirror so I looked back & waited for them to walk up. "Whats your name?"

"Candice. Im one of the extras for one of the scenes, but im a cute extra so...you'll see me again." She walked off switching her hips. Im lowkey turned on but turned off at how green she is.

"KP!" They all greeted me and I got out the car and dapped everyone up. We chatted up a bit by my car and started to head inside.

"Oh KP, we met the new Ralph Tresvant on set today they finally picked someone."

"About damn time. We can actually get this thing rollin'. " I followed Elijah to where ever he was taking me. Eventually we got to one of the dressing trailers and Elijah knocked. I read the name on the door 'Ronne' , The door swung open.

"Yeah wassup?" A short guy looked at us.

"Just introducing you to the bro, you two havent met yet so Keith this is Ronne, Ronne ..Keith."

I reached out my fist to knock knuckles with him, he looked down at my hand and back at me in disgust. "Yeah I know Keith Powers." He left me hanging & folded his arms. Midgets are always fiesty.

I chuckled. "You know me?"

"My sister knows you well too." He looked at Elijah. "Give us a second." He told Elijah and looked back at me.

"Yeah I'ma let yall do yall, ima catch you later bro." Elijah walked away and Ronne stepped down another step.

"your sister?"

"Ryan. Ryan Destiny Irons." He said with ease. I guess he said her full name to try to show proof that he knows her? I don't fucking know.

I squinted my eyed at him, "hmm.. yall kind of look alike." I turned around to walk away.

"I see these videos of you kissing her but if you hurt my sister Im breaking yo ass."

I stopped for a second then I kept walking because he isnt even worth it. I pulled out my phone and text Luke asking if he knew if the guy was really related to Ryan. I went to catch back up with the guys and chilled with them before it was time to get dress and film.

"Why aren't any of you dressed??!"  We all turned our heads and saw the director pissed. Nobody said a word.  "Why hasn't anybody moved yet!?"

We all got up and ran in different directions laughing at him. I made it to my dressing trailer and looked through the clothes on the rack. I took my shirt off and threw it behind me.

"Ow!! Ugh okay." A girl voice called from behind.

I looked back and it was Candice again... closing the door behind her and locking it. She threw my shirt back at me.

"What are you doing in here?"

"Actually I think I wanna keep this." She walked towards me and I backed away. She snatched the shirt out my hand.  "Aww no what happened to your chest..." she moved her hand near my chest then she gasped and looked behind me which was a mirror "oh my goodness! Your back too! It's so red."

"Im fine. Candice what do you want? I have to get dress."

"I can help you." She grabbed a shirt off the rack and unbottoned it & opened it for me. "Come on."

"That's the wrong shirt." I said bluntly.

"Aye KP you got your charg— oh shit." Luke stood there with the door open.

"Oh my God." Candice acted surprised. The fuck is wrong with this girl. "Im sorry I gotta go." She pushed pass Luke and left out.

"You never can stay away from bullshit can you?"

"It wasn't even like that, besides Ryan's not my girlfriend..yet." I put my shirt back and got the correct shirt. "Shawty is weird and desperate as hell."

"Yeah okay..where your charger at?"

"In that socket by the tv, toss me my phone." I faced the mirror and put my tank top on.

"Damn bro who fucked you up like that." He chuckled and handed me my phone.

I ignored the question & reached for my phone. "Appreciate it."

"Wait." He pulled the phone away.

"Luke give me my damn phone."

"You got hickey's and shit on your neck and scratches by your ears bro...." he stepped back some and wiped his face. "Okay... okay... who is that shit from bro?"

"You sound like a female right now bro you can keep that damn phone I'll buy another one."

"You aint touch my sister bro." He shook his head and threw my phone on the seat. He paced back and forth.

"I'm going to be a hunnit' witchu right now, she's a grown ass woman and you cant control shit that goes on with us at all. Your opinion doesn't fucking matter we don't need your approv—"

He pushed me making me stumble back "SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

I pushed him back harder, "FUCK YOU!"

He shook his head and kicked my door open and walked out. "Fuck you and your charger bro."

I sucked my teeth and walked over to lock my door so nobody else would just walk in uninvited. I grabbed my phone and sat on the seat. I saw Ryan had texted me.

Ry😍; srry I was busy getting ready for tonights show.. I think Im going to walk tonight.

Keith; sounds good babygirl.

Ry😍; so you met my brother?

She responded back as soon as I sent the text.

Keith; he doesn't seem too fond of me lol.

Ry😍; he'll get over himself.

Keith; Luke knows..

Ry😍; knows what??

Keith; he saw the hickeys and scratches.....

Her typing bubble kept popping up and disappearing. I knew she was upset.

Keith; he walked in here without knocking while I was changing not my fault.

Ry😍; ok.

Okay? Thats what all that typing was for? A simple fucking ok?

Ry😍; I gotta go...

I locked my phone and let out a deep breath. I layed out on the seat and rested my head on the pillow. I closed my eyes and meditated.

~ F L A S H B A C K S T A R T S ~

"There."

"That was almost 30 seconds." She crawled back over to me and kissed me. I picked her up and laid her on her back. "I got you."

"I know." She started breathing slowly. I touched her thigh while I started making out with her. I reached my hand up and started rubbing her area, she let out moans as I kissed her. I stopped kissing her and got off of the bed, I pushed her legs up and starting eating her out. I listened to her moans get louder "Keith.." she gasped. "Oh!"

Once I felt her legs shake I reached in my pants pockets for my wallet. "You carry condoms?" She asked.

"yea." I opened the condom and put it on and it popped. "shit." I whispered. I reached in my wallet and grabbed the last one. The XL condoms are too tight now, for some reason my dick grew and I havent even been getting any pussy.

"Whats wrong?" Ryan looked at me. I put the condom on and crawled back to her. I pulled her by her legs towards me a bit. "Oooo you're strong." She giggled. I smirked, she's so cute when she's drunk. I hung overtop of her. "Wait we're about to do it now?"

"If you don't want too we don't have too." I backed up some.

"No I do Im just nervous."

"I told you I got you." I rubbed my penis against her vagina and watched her face. "You ready?" I pulled on her bra until it broke it.

"Mhm." She nodded biting her lip.

"Wrap your arms around my body.. tight." She did as I told her and I wrapped her legs around my body too. I grabbed my dick and pushed the tip in and looked at her. "Does that hurt"

"mhm." She bit her lip harder.

"Okay." I started lightly stroking after every two strokes I went a bit deeper everytime. I grabbed one of her small boobs & squeezed it a bit.

"Mmm" she dug her nails in my back and moaned in my ear. "It doesnt hurt anymore." She moaned.

"Shhh." I slightly laughed. She kinda was talking too much now. I saw one of her hands werent wrapped around me so I locked hands with her and pushed myself in a little bit more and watched her make faces and groan a bit. I kissed her as I kept stroking. "Im not even half way in." I chuckled.

She looked down. "Seriously???"

"Ryan shh." I kissed her neck some more and kept stroking and eventually I had it all in. She was fucking my back up but it was worth it. "You're so tight." I whispered in her ear.

Eventually I flipped her on her hands and knees and then taught her how to ride. She was so cute and sweaty. We both were sweating so much Ryan's hair wasnt straight anymore.

As she was riding she leaned down towards me and started kissing me, "Im about to cum."

"Hold it ma." I whispered as I stared at her boobs.

I lifted my body up and held her cheeks in my hands and started stroking fast. I bit my lip as she moaned in my ear. She dug her nails in my chest and I kept fucking her.

"I cant." She moaned.

"Mm mm hold it."

"Kei— mm Keith." She said softly. I slowed down a bit as I reached my climax and released in the condom.

"ah." She made a relieving sound. "Oh my God."

I smirked to stop myself at laughing at her, She got off of me and went to the bathroom.

"Come shower with me." She looked back at me and went inside the bathroom.

I reached down to take the condom off and I saw the top ripped off.

Fuck.
I came inside of Ryan.

I took the condom off and threw it away and went to go shower with her.

"I didn't think you were really going to come." She smiled as I stepped inside with her.

"Why not?" I reached out the shower and grabbed a washing cloth and closed the shower door.

"I don't know." She shrugged and looked down.

I lifted her chin up and kissed her.

~ E N D O F F L A S H B A C K~

"Keith!" The director was banging on the door.

"Gimme a second!" I sat up and looked down at my area. "Shit." I held my area and started thinking of the video Kourtny showed me of her vagina after she had Kacey. For some reason Nicole was being a creep and recording her area after Kacey was out already. "Go down. Go down."

I felt myself slowly getting soft again and started putting on my clothes but couldnt zippin my pants just yet.

Ryan,

"Pink ..." A artist name Ariel was getting her own show at 15 for the first time, thats exactly why I chose to do her look. "Or light blue?"

"Which one do you like?"

"I like the pink but I think the blue would look good on you too."

"Okay." I giggled.

"How about this... you wanna be apart of the pink portion or blue? The blue portion has alot of denim in it."

"Both?" I smiled.

"Ahh" she squealed & did a woosah. "Ok ok sorry I get your clothes be right back."

"Okay." I laughed and turned to get on my phone.

I just got off the runway and it felt amazing just like high school but this time even better! I rushed to my dressing room and sat down to take off my heels and earrings.

(Some photos Ryan took in Ariel's clothing line. )

"Hey Ryan? You got someone here to see you."

I looked over and saw one of the set up crew standing there peeking in the room.

"Uh....ok. Send them in?" I put my phone down and put my hair behind my ear.

"I hope you're not mad at me for coming to see you without giving a heads up." I knew that voice.

I looked up in the mirror and saw him standing in the doorway with his hands in his pocket. My heart sanked to my feet.

Trevor.

***************

Excuse any errors!

Im not the best at sex scenes !!!! Srry!!!! I tried my best to show that Keith took care of her & treated her nice.

Whewwwww so much happened in this chapterrrr!

Comment !!!!!!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

35.1K 1.3K 71
When two famous actors land the job of a lifetime, they never expected the life that would unfold for them. Life isn't all fun and games for all cele...
871K 20.2K 101
"π™’π™π™šπ™£ 𝙏𝙬𝙀 π™Žπ™€π™ͺ𝙑𝙨 𝙁𝙖𝙑𝙑 𝙄𝙣 π™‡π™€π™«π™š, π™π™π™šπ™§π™š 𝙄𝙨 π™‰π™€π™©π™π™žπ™£π™œ π™€π™‘π™¨π™š 𝘽π™ͺ𝙩 π™π™π™š π™”π™šπ™–π™§π™£π™žπ™£π™œ 𝙏𝙀 π˜½π™š π˜Ύπ™‘π™€π™¨π™š 𝙏�...
424 119 29
Kylie and Keith survived their... eventful week together. And, now they're living their life like each other's yin and yang. Balancing each other out...
46.9K 1.9K 71
From Modeling to becoming a international pop star! Ryan is on a new path and a fresh beginning. Letting go all of that hurt and trying new things...