unconditional (BOOK #2) [TO B...

بواسطة roxann_season

After moving to Southern California, Chelsea's life has never been better... or more complicated. Sh... المزيد

prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 - Unknown
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
KEY
Chapter 37
wonder if...
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 48.5
recap
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
reuploading
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 61 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 62 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 63 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 64 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 65 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 66 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 67 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 68 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 69 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 70 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 71 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 72 - Russell POV
Chapter 73 - Russell POV
Chapter 74 - Chelsea POV
Chapter 75 - Russell POV
Chapter 76 - Russell POV
Chapter 77
Chapter 78 - Chelsea POV
Chapter 79
Chapter 80 - Darren POV
Chapter 81 - Chelsea POV
Chapter 82 - Chelsea POV
Chapter 83 - Russell POV
KEY 2
Chapter 84 - Chelsea POV
** Recap Chapter ** Q/A**
Chapter 85 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 86 - Chelsea POV
Chapter 87 - Victor POV
Chapter 88 - Chelsea POV
Chapter 89 - Gabriel POV
Epilogue
unbroken (book#3)

Chapter 12

59.5K 1.9K 64
بواسطة roxann_season

A/N: Hey all here's part two and like the first half it isn't edited either lol  :)

Chapter 12 (Chelsea POV)

I was waiting for the girls… Aria and Avena to come out. It seemed that when I get locked inside myself, my head, deeply, they are always aware.

You should have waited until the guys were back… Aria teased.

 You projected your dream to Gabriel Avena said after a long pause.

What? I ran cold. I- I took a step back, my legs shaking weakly, as I thought of what he saw. Maybe- maybe he didn’t see much, Greta had woken me- oh god, that’s why she came to me? I asked them.

Long story short? Gabriel’s mom used her Luna voice and ordered Gabriel to forget something unwillingly and he remembered, latched onto your energy as you were resetting. Which you wouldn’t have needed to do if you waited for the guy, Aria thought once again. After remembering his own memories, well you and he shared yours. He literally felt what you felt, what you endured it was like it was him with Leo, it only stopped…

When Greta woke me? I finished for Avena. Bending over, I was startled, trying to catch my breath and relax; I realized I was in new clothes.

 You had a fever, almost 120 degree Chelsea, it was bad. Jack, Camilla, Marx and Gabriel gave you an ice bath, sure enough as I glanced in the large tub, I could see a few pieces of ice still remaining.

Where was Gabriel?

Near you, freaking outin the hall way freaking out… in the kitchen- Aria snorted.

Freaking out? I mocked.

No… brooding… Avena finished.

My chest still ached at hear of what I’m sure was confusing and painful for him. Breathed deeply, inhaling and then exhaling, trying to not let shame swallow me.

YOU HAVE NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED OF CHELSEA! Were they right? No... Yes… maybe?

I had nothing to be ashamed of. I have nothing to be ashamed of. I repeated over and over again as I calmed. He saw… he saw me at my worst, felt what I felt. I have nothing to be ashamed of.  I looked in the mirror once more, “I have nothing to be ashamed of…” I whispered so low I doubt even Greta in the main room heard me say it. But as strong as the belief was in my head – at the moment – the words out loud lacked confidence.

YOU HAVE NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED OF CHELSEA! NOT A SINGLE THING! YOU SURVIVED… Aria and Avena both growled the words out in anger. I’m not sure they understood though, if Gabriel lived what I did… then he’s going to make out… Going to figure out that I gave up, towards the end I thought death was coming and I wanted it. I couldn’t go out there.

Couldn’t? Aria asked.

What are you going to do? Hide out in the Marx and Camilla’s bathroom? Well at least my wolves had sarcasm.

.

.

After washing my face I went to the room, expecting to see Greta but she wasn’t there… squaring my shoulders I opened the door and went out to find the Greta, and everyone else waiting for me. She gave a small sad smile, and then went out the back door to a man that looked like Marx. Just older. I was a bit worried that I had walked into the kitchen and Gabriel had yet to even turn around to face me as I approached. My heart sank for a second until I was taken completely off guard by a shriek and body hitting mine, then holding me tightly crying.

“Oh God!! I- I was so worried!” Camilla sobbed as I awkwardly tapped her on the back a few times, my eyes wildly looking for a way out.

“I woke up and-and you were so hot and you wouldn’t wake up!”

“I thought you were going to die!” She continued on dramatically while I just remained still, until Marx came to save me.

Prying her hands, with a sweet cooing voice, Marx said, “Cami, let her go before you scare her…” too late. I didn’t understand why she would be so emotional. I mean, crying when she should be happy, I was in two minds. Do I ask if she can see, because she ran to me, but I did witness her earlier moving around her home with no unsure movements?

Her tight grip was replaced by my favorite pair of arms, “Finally!” Gabriel huffed once he pulled me into his arms. And I could feel what he felt. What we felt. Off balanced, but at the moment we were close again, everything seem to just right itself.

“You scared the fuck out of me amore mio,” Gabriel mumbled into my neck. My wolves purred. I didn’t speak, I just held him tighter. As his words resonated deep inside me. Squeezed a bit more hoping he understood that while I was sorry for his worry I’d still do everything over again. I know that healing Camilla would be worth it, not sure how or why just yet, but it seemed to be the right thing to do. Between us Gabriel’s phone buzzed – my mind flashed to the text I had received but I pushed it away, today was stressful enough.

 Gabriel slowly pulled away, not to answer. Instead he cupped my face, and searched my face, my eyes, deeply. I was relieved at what I found there, just understanding.

“You ready to head home?” He asked and I just nodded dazed.

“Oh you’re leaving already?” Camilla came closer again at the same time a sweet voice chimed, “Mama,” from behind me. Stepping, but not much away from Gabriel I looked over my shoulder.

There was Ava looking at Gabriel and me with wide wary eyes, and I felt Gabe tense. What happened? I wondered looking between them both. Releasing Gabe- as he did me- I reached out for Ava and pulled her to me. With her, on my hip I noticed she was holding a small bag, and inside were two shiny red apples.

“Apples? Did you have fun picking them?” I asked genuinely interested, but the guys all snorted.

“One for Mama, and one for Ava,” she answered smiling brightly. The guys just laughed. I was missing something. I raised a brow at Casey who was just a few feet behind Ava when she walked in, hoping it said, ‘explain.’

“She searched for 40 minutes, found two she liked then kind of gave up on Apple picking.”

“Ohm!!! Well that’s because my baby picked the best two apples!” I exclaimed exaggerating and nuzzling her still cherub cheeks as she laughed and shifted. From the corner of my eye I saw Marx leave the room, but that couldn’t pull me away from Ava.

Behind Camilla, Gabriel was now loading up two crates with jars and jars of bottled fruit and pickles. The third crate, Camilla filled with stacked pies and brought them near us.

“These are for you guys… you have to put the pickles in the fridge so they get well you know…” she said suddenly nervous, glancing at Gabe who nodded, watching his aunt thoughtfully. He would know what to do; he said he comes here for what she gave us. Did he sense her odd behavior as well?

Jack and Casey each grabbing a crate, left the kitchen.

.

.

Gabriel and I followed and I handed Ava off to Casey to her settled in the booster seat, turning to say goodbye to our lovely entertainers. I mean I’m sure today did not turn out how they planned but maybe it was better. They had kept hospitable and welcoming, the whole time. Plus it was nice to have someone in Gabe’s family not think I’m some sort of Jezebel.

IL mio amore Jezebel Gabriel thought; his body flush against mine, his lips at me ear but I heard the words over the mate bond. My stomach clenched in a familiar way but now wasn’t the time. He knew that, my mate the teaser. In the back of my mind I was able to sense that there was an actually shift between Gabriel and I. I couldn’t understand it, because I only knew what the wolves told me but I could tell something had changed while I was out, or maybe it was changing and I hadn’t even noticed it but I felt it now.

“Gabriel, Chelsea, I would like to speak with Chelsea,” Marx said looking at me. So letting his arms fall away, Gabriel released me. Stepping away to speak with Marx a smile on my face, I hear Gabriel whine. The wolves and I liked that he hated being away from us.

However when I concentrated on Marx’s’ face, it was easy to see that he meant business. I was instantly wary… was he going to black mail me or something? Warn me of his impending attack against my pack? Should I not have followed my gut and healed Gabriel’s aunt? He was hard to read, I scanned his thoughts but there wasn’t much to give away there either. All I could sense, was I was going to be talking to Alpha Kostas. Not Marx, Gabriel’s, uncle-in-law.

“First I want to say that I was apprehensive about your visit today, a certain someone, has been over exaggerating and speaking of untrue misgivings. I wasn’t, am not one to listen to stories off of the grape vine, but I was given proof. Tangible. In doing so I was swift to hold you in the lowest esteem.” I heard a few growls behind me but, one low growl of my own, and it was silent.

However, I now acknowledge and comprehend, with shame, that my beliefs and trepidation I have for your is all misplaced. You have a gift, and today you used it unselfishly, proving that I either was given wrong information or the individuals involved are set to… annihilate you. Burning bridges for you,” he paused letting that sink it. Settle. Watching and waiting until he believed that I perceived the possible threat. I did. Loud and clear.

“I understand Alpha,” I said respectfully, instantly gaining praise and admiration in his eyes.

“I now believe that my sources, wanted to seize you, and wasn’t able too so now they are doing so by manipulation of others. Today is reliable, tangible proof that sheds like and removes fear. So I apologize. That being said, I would like to discuss an alliance. If ever you need help, whether you are faced with a battle, attack… anything, you call me and my pack will stand with you,” Marx finished.

There was a catch. I had the largest target on my back; he wanted to offer his alliance knowing that? No.

“What do you want in return?” I asked skeptically. Is- is he crazy? He wants my blood, I thought disappointedly, not that I would show it on the surface.

“Nothing,” he states. Okay, so not crazy… stupid.

Listen Alpha tells the truth, Aria

“Nothing?”

Luna,” my wolves and I were happy that he showed us that respect, “you’ve already given me more than you know and can even fathom to understand. Camilla, if we are attacked can now see and defend herself, that is one less man I have to use to guard her. I will still worry and my pack- our pack will protect her, but she is not longer solely dependent on them,” Marx explained.

“And as I’m sure you are beginning to understand,” he flicked his eyes behind me, to where Gabriel waited, “despite my mate repeatedly reassuring me that her lack of eyesight did not trouble her, I could feel her emotions. I could sense, feel her want to see our daughter. You gave her that. So I’d like to offer my alliance.” I nodded, Marx handed two thick stapled documents.

I knew Gabriel was able to hear the conversation, should I take it? I asked him as well as Jack, separately of course.

Yes, they both replied.

Nodding to Marx, “I accept your offer.”

“Good a signed copy for both of us. Our Betas will sign too,” he said pulling out a pen and pin.

Quickly I read the contracts and they were all on the up and up, he really wanted nothing in return, no hidden agendas, nothing.

When we finished the pack bond alliance, I could feel a new bit of strength.

 His pack is larger, so your blood went on the paper first; his blood on top off yours to show that he will be protecting you… If destroyed and the agreement is void, you will feel a void where strength once was, Aria explained while we finished up.

.

.

When that was done, Camilla came to my side, and threw her arms around me once again. She was a real character, and now with her sight I’d bet that it only enhanced her peculiar personality.

“I will come visit you very soon Chelsea,” she beamed at me, inviting her self. As she held me tightly the garage door began rising, catching the attention of everyone. A black pickup truck revealing Greta and an older gentleman, who I assumed based on similiaries was Marx’s father. Marx, Camilla, Gabriel and I walked closer when she called us. Gabriel glanced at me questioningly but I had as much knowledge about what was going on as he did.

Reaching out his hand, I slipped mine in his, clasping them together; heading towards the black pickup.

____________________________________________

IL mio amore Jezebel: (roughly translated) MY JEZEBEL, MY LOVE.

mio amore: MY LOVE.

What do you guys think the buzzing phone was about? 

Did Chelsea do the right thing and accept the alliance with Marx?

I HOPE everyone is enjoying the pace && Thank you for the lovely comments last chapter :)

next update:  Wednesday Night/ Thursday Morning :)

© 2014 new_season All Rights Reserved  

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.7M 73.1K 49
Book 1 On a werewolfs sixteenth birthday, they finally are granted the senses to seek out their mate. Alyssa and Amy have been friends all their life...
1.1M 30.3K 33
A secret hybrid. A charming Alpha. Mates. What could go wrong? ************************************** Brooklyn Jones is a hybrid. Her mother was the...
463K 23.6K 41
When Leah is gifted with an abusive mate, you'd think she would give up on werewolves altogether. But a new experience opens her mind and heart to pa...
396K 9.8K 17
I smelt something calming, like the smell of rain and vanilla and suddenly, a guy came in charging at Gabriel. Gabriel didn't have any time to react...