Superflash - Crisis on Earth...

By TheAIWriter

Rewrite of Crisis on Earth X. Kara Danvers and Barry Allen have battled and overcome the worst, but what happ... More

Author's Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Author's Conclusion

Chapter 22

2.5K 61 21
By TheAIWriter

Earth 1 - Arrow Cave

Kara sat in a chair, still in Barry's suit with her eyes stained red. Oliver stood in front of her while everyone else stood around them.

"So where am I?" Kara asked, realizing that she has never once seen the place she was in.

"Oh! Welcome to the Arrow Cave!" Felicity said with her arms in a presenting gesture.

"Oh so this is where you work Oliver, it's... dark." Kara commented looking around, "Why are we here? Why aren't we in S.T.A.R Labs?"

Oliver looked at the Cisco and Catiline, he saw their sad facial expressions, "Um. S.T.A.R Labs is gone Kara."

"What? What do you mean gone?" Kara questioned him.

"Let me explain, do you remember me before you left to Earth 38?" Oliver asked.

"Yeah?" Kara said confused.

"That wasn't me. It was the Earth X version of me impersonating me, he ambushed me back at the church and he pretended to be me to convince Barry to take you back to your Earth so that Overgirl and Reverse Flash could kill the two of you." Oliver told her, "When you two where gone, he blew up S.T.A.R Labs."

"Oh my gosh! How are you all alive right now?" Kara asked in shock.

"Before the blast went off we managed to get everyone down to the pipeline, since the pipeline is underground, it acted like a bomb shelter." Iris explained.

"The Earth X Oliver captured me and held me captive with Gypsy, who's over there." Oliver said pointing to Gypsy.

"Hi my name is Gypsy. I'm an interdimensional cop." She told Kara, she then pressed a button on her gauntlet and three blue holograms popped up in front of her. The holograms where images of Kara, Oliver, and Barry, but Barry's picture there was a big red 'X' over it.

"Are those us?" Kara asked.

"No. These are the Earth X versions of you guys." Gypsy told her, "They call themselves 'The Reichsman'. They are from an Earth where the Axis Alliance won The Second World War. These three are the leaders of the Reichsman and I have been tracking them down for a long time."

Gypsy pressed a button and the image of Overgirl expanded into a 3-D full length scale hologram, "Meet Kara Zor-El or as she is known on Earth X, 'Overgirl'. The supreme leader of the Reichsman. She is of Kryptonian origin and is known for ruling with an iron fist. She killed the previous supreme leader of the Reichsman, who was also her older cousin Kal-El or 'Overman', two years ago."

Everyone turned their attention to Superman and he responded with, "Wow... that was harsh."

"Continuing on." Gypsy said, "In the two years that Overgirl has taken control of the Reichsman, she has an acted 14 new acts that encourage the harsh imprisonment of minor crimes, has extended the imprisonment time of criminals, and worst of all she created and enacted one single new law called the Cleansing Act that demanded that all non-aryan race and non-straight personnel be reported and terminated on sight."

"That's horrible." Kara commented.

"What's even more horrible was that on the first day that she enacted The Cleansing Act, she wanted to make sure that everyone was there to witness the first person to fall victim to this act." Gypsy then pulled up an image a dead woman covered in blood and on the ground, "Her own sister."

Everyone looked in shock at the image. The woman on the ground was Alex. She had a burn hole in her forehead and over her stood Kara.

"She killed her own... sister." Kara said in disbelief.

"Yes. Alex Danvers was the reason that this act was created. After Overgirl walked in on her having an intimate relationship with a Sara Lance, she became so discussed by their actions that she fried Sara Lance's brain in front of Alex and then imprisoned her. Three days later the act was created and passed, and Overgirl showed an example to world."

"By killing her own sister." Alex whispered. She looked at Kara, but Kara refused to look back at her, because she was ashamed. Alex was then comforted by Sara's hand intertwining with hers.

Moving on to her right hand commander, Oliver Queen." Gypsy said removing the full length image of Overgirl and replacing it with a full length image of the Dark Arrow, "Or as he is known on Earth X, 'The Dark Arrow'. He is a master in fighting, stealth, and tracking."

"Damn you look good in black." Felicity said while biting the tip of her nail. She quickly noticed that everyone was looking at her, "Oh did I say that out loud. My bad."

"The Dark Arrow was born into a life of wealth, his family had worked in close relationship with the Reichsman ever since its creation. The Dark Arrow was a title passed down from generation to generation in the Queen family. The original Dark Arrow was the great grandfather of Oliver Queen, he fought in World War II for the Nazi army and was later promoted to commander by Adolf Hitler himself. Later on Oliver Queen's grandfather took the mantle of The Dark Arrow and then that title was then passed onto Robert Queen, the third Dark Arrow. Robert Queen trained his son intensely everyday, isolating him from the world and preventing him from having an kind of relationships with anyone that wasn't his trainers, he wanted his son to be the best. The only real friend Oliver Queen ever had as a child was that of a Barry Allen. The title was always passed down from father to son on the son's 21st birthday, but Oliver Queen grew impatient. He wanted nothing more then to be The Dark Arrow, but his father would refuse to give him the title until he was of proper age. So one day Oliver grew so impatient that he attacked his father, his father fought back, but Robert had done to much of a good job and his son easily overpowered him. Oliver Queen killed his father and took the mantle of The Dark Arrow at the young age of 13."

"Wow!" Felicity said, "I don't know why, but somehow that makes you seem even more hot."

Oliver gave his girlfriend a look of disbelief.

Gypsy pressed another button on her gauntlet. The image of The Dark Arrow disappeared and the three images of Kara, Oliver, and Barry came back.

Kara looked at the images again and focused more on Barry's image this time, "What about Barry?"

Gypsy looked at the crossed out image of Barry, "Oh yeah, Barry Allen or as he was known on Earth X, 'Blitzkrieg'."

"Wait, 'was'" Kara questioned Gypsy to make sure she was telling the truth.

"Yes. Our sources tell us that he died a couple of months ago on a recon mission. A body was never found, but that is not unusual since the Reichsman don't send out rescue teams." Gypsy said.

"He died." Kara found this painful to think about. She knew that this wasn't her Barry, but it still hurt to think about him dyeing, "I can't believe that her Barry is dead."

Iris clenched her fist when she heard Kara say 'her Barry.'

"So why are they here? What do they want?" Superman asked.

"I'm glad you asked. For the past couple of months the Reichsman has been traveling to different universes and have been placing 'these' in the most populated cities." Gypsy pulled up a hologram of a tower like structure that stood on four legs, "They call these devices, Frequency Towers. They are placed on the perimeter of a city and when activated they can vibrate an entire city all at once to the point that everyone in it will have their frequencies changed to match that of their dopplegangers on Earth X."

"What does that mean?" Kara asked.

"It means that they these devices have the power to turn everyone in the city into mirror images of their Earth X counterparts." Cisco explained.

"How could they do that?" Kara asked.

Curtis ran over to a board and drew two different circles and two different stick figure people, "Let me explain, so basically you know how all the different Earths occupy the same space, but vibrate at different frequencies so we can't see each other."

"Yeah. Barry explained that to me." Kara replied.

"Well the same thing kind of goes for people. If you could somehow change the frequency of an individual on Earth 1 to match the frequency of an individual on Earth 2, then that individual on Earth 1 will become the same identical version of himself from Earth 2. You get me?"

Kara had a frown on her face, "Ugh. Kind of. Barry could probably explain it better to me though."

"Ok." Curtis said putting the marker down, "And here I thought you were supposed to be the nice one."

"So going back to you being captured by the Earth X Oliver." Kara said going back to Oliver, "How did you escape?"

"My suit has a tracker, Felicity found my location and she sent a rescue team to go save me. After they freed Gypsy and me, we found out their plan to turn everyone in the city into Earth X citizens. We were going to destroy their device, but there were to many of them and so we all retreated. Since S.T.A.R Labs was destroyed, we have been using my base as our new headquarters." Oliver finished explaining the story, "So what happened back on Earth 38. Why didn't Barry come back with you two?"

Kara took in a deep breath as she was about to explain what had happen in the last three hours, "So Barry had this plan-"

Earth 38 - D.E.O Prison Center

"So I had this plan.", Mon-El had ask Barry why Barry was captured and where Kara was. Barry decided that he would explain the reason Kara was on a different Earth and he was imprisoned at the D.E.O, "I needed to get Kara off this universe because this crazy doppelganger of Kara's was out to kill her. She was too powerful to defeat so I created this plan to trick them-"

Flashback - L Corp

"She is right. The city needs Supergirl." Flash said coming to Supergirl's side and resting a hand on her shoulder as a gesture of support. "And I have a plan, but your not going to like it."

"What is it Flash?", Martain Manhunter asked.

"We won't be able to get to the breach if Overgirl is after Supergirl, there is no way Overgirl is going to let Supergirl get to it. But she'll let me."

"So you're just going to bounce." Supergirl asked confused.

"What? No. We get Supergirl and disguise her as 'The Flash', so that she won't go after her, and you then run to the breach." Flash said.

"No! No! No! We are not doing that." Supergirl argued.

"Why not. It can work. Supergirl you're just as fast as me, if you run at your top speed then you can easily impersonate me and slip right past her." Flash said with a proud smile.

"The Flash is right." Martain Manhunter agreed, "And your plan will work even better if Overgirl is too distracted fighting someone else."

Martain Manhunter changed his form to resemble Supergirl's, "The device can't hurt me since I'm not actually you. This will work Supergirl."

*Sigh* "Fine. I guess we can do your plan Flash." Supergirl said defeated.

"Great, Superman help get Lina set up on the roof. Martain Manhunter, or 'Supergirl', go out their and give your best performance." Flash commanded.

Martain Manhunter, disguised as Supergirl, took off, and Superman picked up Lina in one hand and in the other he held her device. He took off as well leaving Flash and Supergirl alone.

"Ok, let's get you ready." Flash said removing his cowl.

"Wait Barry I have one question." Kara asked him.

"Yeah." Barry said.

"What are you going to wear if I'm wearing your uniform?" Kara asked him.

Barry suddenly formed a frown to his face, "That's the part I said you weren't going to like. I'm... not going back with you Kara."

"Wait what?" Kara said to him, suddenly regretting accepting his plan, "What do you mean your not coming with me?"

"I... I can't Kara." Barry told her, "If I go out there, and they see me, then they are going to realize that I'm not in the Flash suit and that would get Overgirl's attention back on you. I'm sorry but I can't go with you Kara."

"Barry no." Kara told him denying what he was telling her.

"Kara-"

"No!" Kara yelled cutting him off, "You never once left me behind while I was recovering, I'm sure as hell not leaving you behind! Tell them we aren't doing the plan."

"Kara please listen-"

"Tell J'onn and Kal that we aren't going through with the plan! We'll find a better way." Kara once again cut Barry off. Her face was red from all the heavy emotions she was feeling.

Barry saw this and went up to her. He placed a hand up to her cheek and looked her in the eyes, "There isn't another way Kara. Please Kara we have to try."

Kara tried her hardest to look serious, but she cracked when she hear the soft soothing voice Barry was using to calm her down. She began to shed tears, "Don't make me do this Barry... please."

"Kara you have to. I want to make sure you're safe, and this is the only way to make sure of that." Barry let go of Kara's face and took a step back. He used his super speed to change out of his suit and revert back to his normal clothes. "Take this, please."

Kara looked at the red suit that Barry held out to her, "Barry please don't make me do this. Please."

Kara continued to cry even more.

"Kara. Please take the suit." Barry insisted, "Do it to keep yourself safe."

Kara held her hand out to reach for the suit, but she found it hard to keep it from trembling. Once she finally grabbed the suit she looked up at Barry, "I'm going to do this, but I'm doing this for you Barry."

She brought the suit closer to her and gently graced the lightning bolt crest. She took a deep breath, and using her super speed, she spun around and changed into the Flash uniform.

She looked at herself and began to cry again.

"Kara." Barry said before embracing her, "Thank you for going this."

"They... they're going to come after you. Once they realize you never left they are going to find you." Kara managed to say. She embraced Barry hard, not holding back, not caring if she broke him. It was a good thing Barry had gained in increase of durability with his super speed or else he would be dead, but it still didn't stop from hurting. She had her face buried into Barry's chest as she cried.

"I know. But I don't want you to think about that right now, when you're running out there all you think about is reaching that breach ok. Nothing else. Not J'onn, not Kal, not me, just you ok. Please Kara. Don't be the hero today ok, there is always tomorrow, for today you only think about yourself." Barry told her.

Kara looked up to meet Barry's green eyes, she stared into them for a really long time, "You're my hero Barry."

Barry smiled at her, "That's so cliché Kara."

Kara cracked a smile, how is it that Barry could always find the right thing to say to her.

The two broke apart from each other after a while. Barry then found a map and told Kara where she would need to go, once the breach was open. After finally getting the idea, Kara was ready to go. Well almost.

"Ok Kara you better go get in position. Clark is going to give the signal any moment now." Barry said looking at his watch.

Behind him we see Kara in deep thought. She had been thinking about what Killer Frost said to her, about 'always needing to be the hero' ,and how Barry right now told her that 'she doesn't need to be the hero today'.

"I guess this is goodbye Kara. I'll find another way back to Earth 1, I promise." Barry told her as he brought her in for a hug.

"You better not be lying." Kara warned him as she accepted his hug.

Just as the two where about to break apart completely, Kara placed her hands on Barry's face and brought it down to hers. She closed her eyes and smashed her lips into his. She held him in place so that he couldn't move, not that he was even trying to. He was to much in shock to even react. It wasn't until the last millisecond that Barry came to realize what was happen and kissed her back, but as soon as he begin to kiss her back... Kara pulled away.

Barry looked at her in shock. Her face was red and she had the biggest smile on her face, "Kara why-?"

Kara quickly placed a finger to his lips to keep him from talking, "It's just a friendly goodbye kiss Barry."

As soon as she finished saying this she pulled the cowl up over her head and super speeded her way out of L Corp and onto the streets.

Barry smiled as he watched her run, but his smile quickly turned into a frown when he came to remember something Kara had told him earlier, "Wait! You said that there was no such thing as a friendly goodbye kiss!"

Kara heard him yell this out, but she pretended not to hear it. She just smiled and continued to run.

"Barry you there?" Superman said through the coms.

"Ya-Yeah I'm here." Barry answered, still recovering from the stunt Kara pulled.

Earth 38 - D.E.O Prison Center - End of Flashback

"Kara kissed you!" Both Winn and Mon-El yelled in perfect unison.

So what you guys think? I told you there was going to be Superflash moments, but I'm sad to say that our two heroes are going to be separated for a little while. Don't worry they will meet up again, just not for a couple of chapters. Anyway don't forget to leave a comment or question.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 6.3K 65
As many know after the BlackFyre rebellions, the remains have retreated to Essos. Many thought the name had died down because there were no male succ...
10.1K 573 40
Jeon Jungkook Rich. Handsome. Cold. Broken. Jung Yerin. Ordinary. An average girl. Warm. Optimistic. Two people living an opposite life; one is a bos...
231K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
204K 3.5K 42
When Killer Frost shows Barry what Iris and the rest of team flash has been hiding from him, Barry takes up on Killer Frost's offer to join her. Thin...