cancer crew - imagines and pr...

By floralgally

More

- how you meet
- hanging out together
- how he asks you out
- nicknames
- dating frank would include
- dating max would include
- dating ian would include
- your first time
- mate has a crush on you
- your song
- phone names
- first date
- he cheats
- he cheats - part 2
- texting
- best friend
- he cheats - part three
- you call them daddy
update
- your children
- holiday

- the way they look at you

2.2K 49 17
By floralgally

filthyfrank ; he looks at you with such interest, which such wonder as you are a complete mystery to him. you are what inspires him most, in every aspect of the word. to him, you are wonderful and that reflects through the way he looks at you.

maxmoefoe ; max will just stare at you while you're doing the simplest thing, and watch you while you're candid and off guard. he finds you adorable, as you do such sweet little things, and he'll stare at the cute facial expressions you make without even realising it.

idubbbz ; ian will always smile whenever he sees you. the sight of your smile is what makes him smile, as he believes that's one of the most beautiful things about you. he'll always compliment you on your smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

864K 19.7K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
443K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
177K 5.1K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
354K 12.6K 56
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...