A Tail to be Told

By Winter_Wolf001

Long ago three races ruled the earth Humans Monsters And hybridains Humans were beast who never got along wit... More

Prologe
Birthday of a runt
Flames of furry
The insanity of siblings
RUN
New Life, New Siblings
PlayTime
A PUN time with Toriel
Buttercup pie
Dead,Sperate,Alone
A determined Child
GoatMom and GoatSister
WTS happend here
Start of a new adventure
The Outskirts of Snowdin

Snowed inside

5 0 0
By Winter_Wolf001

Third POV
A skeleton walk outside in the blizzard with his sons. He stepped on what he assumes was a tail. He saw the snow flinch. The skeleton in the blue jacket poked the snow and saw a dog with horns. The biggest skeleton picked the fluff ball and took them home.

GD POV
I wake up to warmth and a baby skeleton. Before this I would have screamed but this monster is nothing compared to a temmie. I hear a faint H0i in the background. The baby skeleton wakes up and smiles at me. "Heh papyrus must like you" another skeleton says. This skeleton was wearing a blue jacket that didn't fit him. "Uh yeah I think he does" I respond.
"Ya know you looked kinda FUR-GOATED" the blue skeleton says. "Anyway I'm Sans, Sans the skeleton" . I get up and fall down. "Heh I guess you got frost-BITE" sans says. "Yeah you got that down the the BONE" I say. Sans runs up to me and hugs me. "You are my new best friend" Sans says with stars in his eyes. "She is the king's daughter and she should return" a voice says. Then Gaster enters the room. Gaster is a royal scientist who lets me play with their stuff.  "But on the other hand there is a blizzard. I guess she can stay until the blizzard has past." Gaster finishes. Me,Paps,and Sans play together until we fall asleep. I feel Gaster pick us up and put us in a bed. Then I fully let sleep take over me.

-dream-
In a black room Gaster waits in the end with a cracked skull. Everyone has forgotten him. He is lonely. Goatdog waits for something to happen. But nothing happened. Nothing will happen. This was his fate. That's it.
-dream over-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.5K 1.9K 41
Maenya Targaryen. Born in 96 AC, The first child of Aemma and Viserys Targaryen, All seemed well, Maenya was "The gem of the Kingdoms" her younger si...
249K 7.4K 60
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
1M 43.1K 90
Kenta Bernard, a seventeen-year-old, died of leukemia in the hospital and was reincarnated in a novel that he has yet to finish. He is the ill second...
306K 40.7K 20
လက်တွေ့ဘဝနှင့် နီးစပ်ချင်ယောင်ဆောင်ခြင်း