Superflash - Crisis on Earth...

By TheAIWriter

Rewrite of Crisis on Earth X. Kara Danvers and Barry Allen have battled and overcome the worst, but what happ... More

Author's Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Author's Conclusion

Chapter 20

2.5K 55 27
By TheAIWriter

National City Streets

Overgirl continued rain down destruction onto National City. She would continue to blast building apart with her heat vision and watch as they crumble down onto the civilians.

"That's enough Overgirl!" Supergirl said, finally exposed herself.

"It's about damn time you came out of hiding. I was starting to get bored of watching these weaklings run around in circles, scared for their lives." Overgirl told her.

"Well it's time for you to stop." Supergirl told her as she placed her fists on her hips.

"Not until we finish the rest of the synchronization process." Overgirl said as she pressed a button on her device and had the same mechanical cord come out from before.

The cord fired itself at Supergirl, but she caught it in her hand. She yanked on it which caused Overgirl to go with it. As Overgirl came in reach of Supergirl, Supergirl swung her fist at Overgirl's face. The impact sent her flying into a building.

As Overgirl recovered she rubbed her jaw, which was the place Supergirl hit her, and smiled, "Finally. A real fight."

With that Overgirl charged at her.

Superman and Lina on L Corp's Roof

"Everything is all set, just pull down the lever down at exactly 12:15, that's when the satellite will be in position." Lina told Superman.

"We got it." Superman informed her.

"Also since we are stretching the signal over a large distance you'll only get a couple of seconds before it closes." Lina informed Superman.

"Thank you for all your help Lina." Superman laid a hand on her shoulder and gave her one of his world famous smiles, "I have to admit. It's strange to receive help from my arch nemeses' sister."

"Well it's my pleasure. Someone needs to try to save our family's name." Lina commented. "You know that this plan is ridiculous right. There is no way this is going to work."

"It has too. We can't let them get their hands on Supergirl." Superman told her as he looked to the sky and saw Overgirl and Supergirl fighting.

"But doesn't the Flash know the risks he's taking. The sacrifice he's making." Lina said as she placed a hand on top of Superman's.

"Trust me. He's completely aware of what is to happen to him if he goes through with this stunt." Superman responded.

"He really cares about her. About Supergirl."

"Yeah he does."

"Are they, like a thing?"

"I think so. She's my cousin and I know for a fact that she has a strong connection to the Flash."

"And what about the Flash, do you think he shares the same feeling for her."

Superman looked at the ground with a frown, "If you ask me, definitely. If you ask anyone they'll tell you the same thing. But if you ask him, he'll never admit to it."

"Why? Does he have a hard time expressing his feelings?"

"No. There is someone else in his life."

"Oh." Lina said with a little bit of disappointment in her voice, "That's hard to hear. I was kind of rooting for them. Go Superflash!"

Superman chuckled, "What did you call them?"

"Superflash!" Lina laughed, "Flash and Supergirl together. It's the name I gave them. What you think?"

"I like it." Superman says with a smile.

Lina and Superman share another laugh before getting serious, "Hey Lina there is one last thing the Flash wanted me to tell you to do."

Lina saw his facial expression and frowned, "What was it?"

"He want me to make sure that you left National City as soon as your device was set up." Superman told her.

"What? No. Why?" Lina objected to the idea of fleeing.

"He said that things are going to get ugly really soon and he doesn't want to have you get involved in anyway." Superman told her, "And I agree with him. You've done so much for us. We've brought you into this and we can't ask any more of you."

"But I want to stay. I want to help Supergirl get off this Earth."

"Lina please. If our plan works, then those guys are going to come looking for you. They are going to hunt you down and force you to help them find Supergirl. If you want to help protect Supergirl then you'll get as far away from here as possible, go somewhere they won't find you. Please Lina."

Lina looked at him and thought deeply about what he said, "Alright. I'll leave. I'll call my driver and have him take me out of town."

"Thank you Lina." Superman said relieved, "We couldn't have asked you for more."

"Just tell Supergirl and the Flash that I hope everything works out for them. Tell them I wish the best of luck for them." Lina told him.

"I will." Superman ensured her.

With that Lina dialed the number of her driver and left her building.

As soon as Lina was out of sight Superman touched his com piece, "Barry you there?"

"Ya-Yeah I'm here."

"Is everyone in opposition?"

"Yeah. Is the machine ready?"

"Yeah. As soon as I turn it on you guys know what to do."

"We'll be ready."

"Good."

Superman checks the clock that Lina had set up with the device, it reads 12:13, "Almost time."

National City Streets

The two twin kryptonians had been battling it out for a while. Neither side had really taken a lead yet. Overgirl continued her large barrage of attacks, while Supergirl had taken a more defensive role during the fight. She wasn't attacking blindly like she normally did. She was more cautions and patient with her attacks.

Overgirl shot her dark red heat vision at Supergirl, but Supergirl charged towards Overgirl while easily dodging her attack. When she was close enough to her she delivered a punch.

The punch didn't hurt much, but it was still enough to knock Overgirl down to the a rooftop. As she got up she noticed Supergirl slowly descending to her location. She also noticed that something was up with her and she began to get a funny feeling.

Reverse Flash then sped over to Overgirls location, "What's wrong? Why aren't you finishing her?"

"Something is off. Something is different about her, but I can't put my finger on it." Overgirl told him.

Suddenly she saw a continuous bright blue beam shoot into the sky, "What's that?"

Reverse Flash saw the beam, "I don't know."

The Beam

The bright blue beam that was getting everyone's attention came from the roof of L Corp. It shot at an angle into the direct sky. It continued into the sky until it reached empty space.

As it reached the orbit, the beam collided with a satellite and got reflected back down to Earth. It traveled down ward until it hit the outskirts of National City, the same location Barry and Supergirl first created a breach. As it reached down it opened up a blue spiral breach.

L Corp roof

Superman pressed his com piece, "The portal is open, lets go!"

With that Superman took to the skies and raced towards the breach.

National City Streets

Overgirl flew up to get a better view, "They opened a breach! They're trying to get back to Earth 1."

Overgirl soon noticed a red streak running through the streets, running in the direction of breach, "The Flash is trying to get back!"

"What? I'll get him!" Reverse Flash said summoning the speed force into himself. He was about to take his first step, but he was stopped by Overgirl's words, "Eobard stop!"

Reverse Flash stopped and looked at her, "What!"

"Leave him! He's not our priority right now!" Overgirl told him. As she said that she noticed that a blue streak pass by her. It was Superman, he was following the Flash to the breach.

"Maybe not yours, but he's my priority." Reverse Flash said before taking off.

"Eobard!" Overgirl yelled in anger as she watched him run away. She was then quickly punched by Supergirl.

"We aren't done here." Supergirl told her with a smile.

The Outskirts of National City

The breach remained opened. In the distance you see two streaks, a red and a blue, followed by a yellow one.

Superman was flying above the Flash, he looked behind him and saw Reverse Flash closing on them, "Come on! We're almost there!"

We see The Flash running as fast as he can, he was pushing himself so much that he was stumbling, "I can't... keep... going!"

"You have to! We're so close! Just a little more!" Superman yelled encouraging him. He then turned his head behind and shot his heat vision at Reverse Flash. He was trying to slow him down, but he just dodged it.

"Go... ahead of me!" Flash told him, breathing heavily.

"I'm not leaving you behind!" Superman told Flash.

"I'll be right behind you! Just go!"

Superman took some time to look down at him, to see if he was serious, but he couldn't see his facial expression. Superman then gave up trying to fight him and took off ahead. He reached the breach and crossed into the next dimension.

"That was stupid of you." Reverse Flash said. He had finally caught up to The Flash. He was running right next to him and threw a punch at the Flash. He made contact with his face, but it the punch didn't even hurt him. In fact the Reverse Flash's punch actually hurt himself. It was like punching steel.

"Agh!" Reverse Flash yelled rubbing his hand. He was still running and the two of them were coming close to the breach, "Why did that hurt? What's wrong with you? Why are you so out of breath? Where is your lightning? What's going on?"

It was all true. The Flash was struggling to run, he was out of breath, and he was missing his lightning.

"Ugh?" Flash said hiding his face from Reverse Flash. He saw that they were really close to the breach, he needed to get Reverse Flash off his trail.

Reverse Flash began throwing a thousand punches a second at The Flash, but they didn't seem to be doing anything to him at all.

Flash, having enough, clenched his fist and gave one single sucker punch to the face of the Reverse Flash. Even though it was only one punch it was the most painful punch he had ever experienced. The punched knocked him down hard and caused him to lose his footing.

Reverse Flash lifted himself up and was ready to chase after The Flash again, but it was to late. The only thing he saw when he got back up, was The Flash jumping into breach.

"No." Reverse Flash told himself. He quickly began to run towards the breach. Just as he was about to go threw it, it closed on him, and he ended falling on the ground. "What? Noooooooo!"

Reverse Flash was so mad and overheated that he ripped off his cowl and mask. He was out of breath and furious, "How was he so strong. He seemed like... like... he was made of steel."

"Eobard!" Overgirl yelled at him through his com piece.

"What is it?" Reverse Flash responded to her through his coms.

"I captured Supergirl."

"The Flash escaped. Have you performed the extraction yet?"

"I can't"

"What do you mean?"

"Your machine is not working."

Reverse Flash turned his com piece off and took off back to National.

Rooftop of a Skyscraper in National City

He arrived a second later at Overgirl's location.

"What happened?" Reverse Flash asked her.

Overgirl was standing over a knocked out Supergirl. The cord from her device was jammed into Supergirl's chest.

"It won't synchronize us." Overgirl told him.

"Un- synchronizable sample." The device said in its robotic voice.

Reverse Flash looked at the passed out Supergirl and then turned his attention back out to the outskirts of National City. He was trying to think about why everything was so weird. Supergirl had a different fighting style and she didn't use her freeze breath or heat vision attack. The Flash didn't have his lightning, he was slower, his was way to strong, and he was basically invulnerable.

Suddenly it came to him. He finally connected all the dots.

"No!" Reverse Flash yelled, "We... We..."

"We what!" Overgirl asked wanting him to finished his sentence.

"We got the wrong person." He finally finished.

"It's about time." A mysterious voice told the two of them behind them.

Reverse Flash turned around and saw Barry standing behind them. He had a smirk on his face. Barry quickly ran over to Overgirl and gave her a lightning punch in the back that knocked her down to a knee, "Run J'onn!"

Suddenly Supergirl opened his eyes and stood up.

"What?" Overgirl responded confused as she struggled to get up.

Suddenly Supergirl's body began to glow red and the shape of her it changed. Once the glowing died down, in Supergirl's place laid The Martain Manhunter.

"No!" Overgirl yelled.

"That would be my cue to leave." Martain Manhunter told them before flying away and turning invisible.

Reverse Flash quickly sped over to Barry and knocked him out. Barry fell to the ground hard.

"Wait. If Barry Allen is here and Martian Manhunter was impersonating Supergirl this entire time, then where is the real Supergirl?" Overgirl questioned.

Earth 1 - Arrow Cave

Felicity, Green Arrow, White Canary, Alex, Catline, Harry, Iris, Gypsy, Curtis, and Vibe all hung around the Arrow Cave, doing their own thing. Suddenly a breach opened up in the middle of Arrow Cave.

"Jesus!" Felicity yelled because she got startled.

"Curtis what's going on." Iris asked.

"I...I don't know." Curtis stuttered, "I didn't do that."

"It could be Barry!" Iris yelled in excitement.

"But we don't know for sure." Green Arrow said drawing back his bow with an arrow loaded.

White Canary took a stance next to The Green Arrow, pulling her batons out. Alex pulled her gun out and Catiline turned to Killer Frost. All of them waited patiently for something to come through.

Suddenly a figure came racing in and stopped in the middle of all of the heroes.

"Kal?" Alex said pulling her gun down, "Guys stand down. I know him."

Everyone dropped their weapons.

"Kal what are you doing here?" Alex asked him, "Where's Kara?"

"She is-." Superman was about to tell her, but he was cut off by The Flash coming through the breach. He came in really fast that when he tried to stop, he ended up losing balance and ramming into the manikin stand.

"Barry!" Iris yelled. She ran over to him and picked him up. She sat him up and embraced him, "Oh, I've missed you so much! Why were you gone for so long! I-"

Iris was cut of by The Flash pushing her away. He was gasping for air, trying to get as much into his lungs as possible. He stood up and leaned up against a table.

"Barry?... Are you ok?" Green Arrow asked him.

The Flash wasn't showing his face to the group. He was looking down to avoid eye contact with anyone.

All of a sudden the group sees tears hit the group. Everyone joins around him and look as their leader was shedding tears.

"Barry... Where is my sister?" Alex finally confronted him.

The Flash whipped away the tears, but they keep leaking from his eyes. He used one hand to grabbed the front of his cowl and with a forceful yank he ripped it off his face.

Everyone gasped at what they saw.

Expecting to see Barry's face, everyone was shocked when they saw a female's golden hair fall to her shoulders. She turned to the group so that they could see her. Kara stood in front of them in the Flash uniform with tears in her eyes.

"I'm... I'm so sorry Iris." Kara said before she fell onto her knees and sobbed into the suits gloves.

So that was the chapter 20, what did you guys think? Did the twist at the end surprise you guys or did you see it coming? I don't know if it is just me, but I've always wanted to see Kara Danvers in Barry's suit. Let me know. Don't forget to comment or leave a question.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 3.8K 22
A Mergana AU that takes place after 1.08 The Beginning of the End Merlin and Morgana escape with Mordred and flee Camelot. When Uther finds out that...
18.1K 404 22
When a wave of Antimatter begins to spread across the entire Multiverse, its Greatest Heroes assemble to fight it and save everything. But the Monito...
40.3K 1.3K 21
It has been two weeks since the battle of Sokovia, and Wanda Maximoff is struggling to adjust to her new family. When Captain Rogers asks for her acc...
209K 5.5K 65
Bae ara is a high ranking 16 years old (rich) student and at the age of that, she was arrange to marry a young man named Park Jimin which turns out t...