Exiled

TheAnayaDavis द्वारा

A young powerful witch Altiair Wick, was exiled by his coven and superiors for unfair reasons. He takes his f... अधिक

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Ravens story
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10: Calluna's POV
Chapter 11: Altiair's POV
Chapter 12
Rauz's Story
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chpater 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Enya's Story
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue

Chapter 15

36 2 0
TheAnayaDavis द्वारा

As I stood there in shock, still unable to form a sentence, the only reasonable explanation I could create in my mind was that he was turned to spite me. Yeah, that had to be it.

"Surprise" Ezekiel said with a sinister smile. There was blood dripping from his mouth and his eyes turned a deep red color, like the color of blood. His fangs were sharp and long which made me gasp. The color of his eyes blended so well with his deep brown skin.

"Ezekiel you were just-" He cut me off before I could finish "Feeding? Yeah thats what vampires tend to do, Altiair" I could hear everyone else in the room gasp. I could still barely speak, the silence was eating away at me slowly.

I mean none of this made sense to me, at this point I was starting a to wonder if he had just been turned into a vampire or if he'd already been one. He seemed so comfortable and at home.

"When did you become a vampire? H-How is this possible" As my expression grew more and more confused, his grew happier. That basically gave me my answer but I still wanted to hear it, I guess I was in denial.

"Well I've been a vampire for over 100 years now" The evil and chilling smile on his face let me know that it was him. He was the old vampire that wanted me dead.

I paused for a moment, my confusion turned into anger and my sadness turned into regret.

"Its you... its always been you" I said angrily "You were the bad feeling I got in the store right before we met, You bumped into me on purpose, you were the reason Calluna almost died on that ferris wheel!"

"Guilty as charged! Some of my best work really" he bragged. I began balling my fist's up, the cockiness was angering me more and more.

It was like Ezekiel transformed into a completely different person within seconds and I barely even recognized him. The person who bumped into me and  asked for my number, who was consistently trying to get me to open up, the person I told about Finn and who I thought understood me was actually trying to kill me.

This all made me overwhelmed with emotion because despite the short amount of time we've known each other, I was actually starting to care about him. He was able to break down the emotional wall I've had up for quite some time, we even bonded about losing the love of our lives, and then he betrayed me. Deep down I guess I had a feeling something wasn't right but maybe I was just to blind to see it.

"Even April, you killed that April girl at the carnival didn't you?" As I put the pieces together, everything began to make sense. The tears were rushing down my face as I stood there in disbelief.

"To be fair that was not apart of the plan, she just talked a little to much. Telling you everything you weren't supposed to know, she almost blew my cover so I had to kill her" He was so nonchalant in saying that, almost like it didn't even faze him at all.

"Your a monster!" My face was covered in tears at this point and still, he didn't care. That's when it hit me that everything was a lie. I know I had already realized he lied and played me, but seeing the lack of emotion on his face let me know that there wasn't even a piece of him that cared for me.

He chuckled and said "But I mean come on Altiair we had some good times too... I mean despite Calluna almost falling to her death, the carnival was super fun" he said arrogantly "See that was where I knew I had you in the palm of my hands."

"Oh really? How so?"

"That was when you gave me the correct number, that was the first time you truly enjoyed talking to a guy since that Finn boy died" My eyebrows raised high when he said Finn's name.

"How do you know his name? I never told you his name!" I snapped at him

"Kane told me everything before you even opened up to me...speaking of Kane, where is he?" Ezekiel asked angrily "See we made a little deal and he was supposed to kill one of your friends over there and make it look like an accident but he never held up his end, so now I'm going to kill him"

As much as that should've surprised me it didn't. It would only make sense for Kane to have been working with him. I mean he hates me, his betrayal is almost expected.

"I don't know where he is, I told him to run and honestly, I cant let you kill him because I'm going to be the one to do it... now more than ever" I said sternly.

"Yeah yeah yeah, we'll see about that" he joked "Anyways back to my greatest hits"

"When do we attack?" Enya whispered to me, She and the others looked ready to make a move on him.

"Yeah I wouldn't do that, if you think im the only vampire here you're seriously mistaken." I completely forgot about they're ability to hear anything, even from far away."

"We're not afraid of you or your little vampires" Rauz said confidently.

"We can get to that after im done speaking. See my favorite part of the master plan was the date, I'd like to think I set that up pretty nicely" he began smiling harder than before "The whole kidnapping scene really put my acting skills to the test... I saw the panic in your eyes, scared that I would die and you would miss out on what could've possibly been true love again, scared that another mans death would be your fault... JUST PATHETIC" He was mocking me at this point, it took everything in me not to attack.

I couldn't hold it in any longer, so I raised my hand up to attack him but was quickly knocked down before I could. I looked up to see Jay.

"Oh, I see you've met my son Juru"

He told me he had a brother by the name of Juru but he never said it was his son. He literally lied about everything.

"Son?" Raven said scowling at them

"Yeah as you can tell I tend to tell a little white lie here and there" His cocky face annoyed me more than ever.

"Obviously Jay isn't my name but my father already accidentally told you my name when you first met so we had to improvise" Juru bragged.

"Why don't you just leave him alone? He's not going to do the spell" Zarya said angrily, Ezekiel stared at her intensely. He almost seemed annoyed by her presence.

"And as for you Zarya... you were supposed to taunt them not help them" Ezekiel ran over to her viciously and staked her in the heart which made her fall to the ground. She looked over at me and mouthed "im sorry"

"No!" He laughed as I cried out, a sinister laugh that I'd never forget. It hurt to see her die more than I thought it would. Zarya went against them and did what she believed was right. She didn't have to help us at all but she did, and now she was dead because of me.

"What is your problem! Do you have to kill everything in your path!" Calluna shouted with rage, her long deep purple hair shifted with every movement she made.

"Thats what vampires do, love" Ezekiel replied happily.

"Wrong!" I snapped "she was good, she wasn't a monster like you...being a vampire doesn't turn you into a monster, it just heightens what you already were"

That comment made Ezekiel angry as it was written all over his face. You could tell he almost wanted to feel bad but just couldn't.

"Maybe so... either way I don't care"

"So it meant nothing, the time we spent at the carnival, the date, being kidnapped, me trusting you and telling you I was a witch... it didn't mean anything to you?"

"Nope, I mean don't get me wrong you are very attractive but it was all apart of my plan dear. And we haven't even gotten to the best part" he giggled "all is to be revealed"

Suddenly Juru and Ezekiel sped out of the room and out of the house quickly.

"Damnit! They got away" Rauz snapped

"Lets go!" I demanded

"But Zarya-" Avian said sadly, he was staring at her body as if he was genuinely upset. Seeing that side of him made me happy I took him in and he was still someone I could trust at least.

"She's dead... theres nothing we can do for her unfortunately, we will kill them for what they did to her, but we need to go"

After we left the Wick mansion we went back to the house to figure out our next plan. The car ride was dead silent. I think everyone was just too stunned to speak. We were all now in the living room conversing.

"Ezekiel is the guy we've been looking for all along, how didn't I see it? Im so stupid" I said beating myself up "I mean that feeling I got walking into that store happened right before I met him, I should've put it together" Realizing that made me feel so useless I guess. Im supposed to be who they look to, and here I was blinded by the fact that I liked a boy.

"Altiair stop beating yourself up, theres no way we could've known... he was using your emotions against you" Calluna said trying to comfort me, I slightly smiled at her to show her I appreciated it.

"I know... it just sucks because I thought he was actually into me and I was actually into him, and now I have to kill him" I don't know why but that made everyone laugh including me, it would sound so insane if heard out of context.

My phone rang and I saw it was Luxx so I got up to answer it.

"Hey Luxx what's up?" I asked him

"Everything, Kane came back and said he was quitting and would not be returning because he was running from you" Luxx began explaining "I know this sounds weird but, I think he might be scared for once in his life"

Just hearing Kanes name made my skin crawl and made me wish I would have just killed him.

"As he should be, Im going to kill him in the most imaginable way possible" I didn't care how crazy I sounded, I meant it.

"Listen, That's not all he said" He said eagerly "Apparently Jade has been being mind controlled by Kane for the past 7 years" Luxx explained.

"What?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing, the day just keeps getting weirder.

"Apparently she figured out that he was the one who killed your parents so he put her under a mind control spell. So nothing she has done in the past 7 years has been her... thats why she was so okay with killing Finn". That made so much sense, I never understood how she could go along with Kane after killing her son but this explained it all. I blamed her for so long and she wasn't even in control of herself.

"Wow she must be traumatized" I replied in a worried voice.

"She is, but there's actually some good news Alt... news that'll change everything" my heart began pounding so fast not knowing what he was about to say "Finn isn't technically dead"

My heart immediately sank through my chest and tears quickly fell down my face.

"Luxx... what are you saying right now" I said in complete shock

"Apparently Kane took his soul and put it in some old ancient medallion so theres a way you could get him back. The only problem is that it will take alot of time and alot of magic" I had to put the phone down so I could breathe for a moment because I couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe there was a way I could possibly see Finn again and alive at that.

"Luxx, I will be there as soon as I can" I said not caring about Ezekiel and everything that had been going on here I knew I had to go back immediately.

I hung up the phone and went back in the living room with the others.

"Guys were going back to the academy... I have to go save the love of my life"

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1 0 1
Life started simple for Tarina and her young friend Willem, as these stories often go. As these stories also often go, however, they do not remain th...
338K 29.6K 57
It's not often I turn my back to the moon. But for him, I'd make friends with the darkness. Or I'd fight it and all of its monsters. ☾ Nine months ha...
166K 10.6K 58
So, after forever dodging his granddad's crazy coven, Nathan finally throws caution to the wind and dives into regular life by hitting up Shadowdale...
57 40 14
Book 2 of "A L T H E A | Werewolf" Terrible news strikes Evander and Althea once again. How do they cope this time? Mystery letters and the revelati...