Falling For A Hijabi (part 1...

Von MaladaptiveDoc

#1 in spiritual in 16/6/2019 Previously known as " My very own hijabi" Two young people finding shelter with... Mehr

👑 Part 1 👑 chapter 1 Me, myself, and my family
chapter 2 The Fight that started everything
Chapter 3 The bet
chapter 4 The war is on
chapter 5 James who ?
chapter 6 The coincidence
chapter 7 On the way home
chapter 8 Lunch with the family
chapter 9 Inside the devil's den
chapter 10 The shock
chapter 11 Repentance
chapter 12 The teacher
chapter 13 My brother
chapter 14 The decision
chapter 15 In coma
chapter 16 Fighting for life
chapter 17 Welcome back
chapter 18 The date that Almost happened
chapter 19 Dinner with his family
chapter 20 The date
chapter 21 Islamophobia
chapter 22 Facing the truth
chapter 23 The prom
chapter 24 The shooting
chapter 25 Between life and death
chapter 26 Dreams coming true
Announcement
👑 Part 2 👑 prologue
chapter 1 Him, again
chapter 2 Remembrance
chapter 3 The truth revealed
chapter 4 Letters from the past
chapter 5 The girlfriend
chapter 6 Awake
chapter 7 Conspiracy revealed
chapter 8 Missing
chapter 9 Old memories
chapter 10 Assassination
Chapter 11 Hiding from the world
Chapter 12 Face To Face With The Beast
chapter 13 Departure
Chapter 14 Understanding
Chapter 15 Hostage
Chapter 16 The Speech
Chapter 17 In The Middle Of The Lake
Chapter 18 Come back for me
Chapter 19 The Path Of Allah
Chapter 20 In The ICU
Chapter 21 Seeking Approval
Chapter 22 Blessing
Chapter 23 Surprise!!!
Chapter 24 Preprations
Chapter 25 The Plot
Chapter 27 Hidden Past
Chapter 28 Officially Married
Chapter 29 The Wedding
Chapter 30 Falcone Is Back
Chapter 31 Suicide Note
Final Chapter A Happy Closure
Epilogue : Our Happily Ever After
Epilogue 2 Meet Hamza
👑Bonus Chapters👑
Bonus Chapters 1 From Friend To Enemy
Bonus Chapter 2 Jealousy
Chapter 3 Hamza's First Words
👑Announcement👑

Chapter 26 Again And Again

2.9K 332 50
Von MaladaptiveDoc

Jannah pov

I don't remember how I managed to return home in my state.

I was angery, blindly angery at what James had done, I trusted him and he just let me down.

I usually don't trust people easily, but I trusted him, I believed in him and he just had taken advantage of it to break my heart.

Maybe I shouldn't fall in love ever, maybe love is a myth that doesn't exist, maybe It's an illusion we are all chasing after, while itvs just mirage.

I came to the conclusions that nobody will ever love me purely except my parents, and I had already lost one of them.

I arrived home, exhauseted both physically and emotionally, I didn't say a word as nobody saw me arriving, so I went directly to my room, and laid on my bed.

The whole way home, I didn't shed a tear, I was just angery, I didn't want to expose my weakness to anybody.

Now that I'm home, alone on my bed, it all came to me, my anger turned into saddness and heartbreak.

I burst out crying loudly like a baby, but I didn't want anybody to hear me in the house, so I buried my face in my soft pillow, as my tears rained it like a flood.

I can't remember for how long I was crying, but after sometime, the headache attacked my head like a prey, I felt my viens throbbing on the sides of my head, and I couldn't breath properly anymore. So I closed my eyes and surrendered to sleep.

I don't know how many hours later, I've woken up in my fetal position and the pillow wet underneath my head.

I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't, so I got up, and went to check the time.

It was Fajr time, and my mother was awake as usual reading Quran.

She noticed me so she stopped and called me.

" Jannah, you didn't tell ma what you did at the Wayne's mansion yesterday?" she said.

I didn't say a word, I just ran to her, hugged her, and began another session of crying.

" What happened baby???" she asked in concern.

" I'm not marrying him, he is a cheater mum!!!" I said.

" What?? How?? " she asked.

I told her the story, and how I reacted.

" Jannah, you can't be sure that he did what you think he did " she said.

" He is an adulterous, mum" I said angerily.

" Astaghfirullah, don't say that Jannah, you know you need four witnesses who saw with thier own eyes the act of adultery to call him that " My mum said.

And here I felt the guilt of Calling James that, maybe he was innocent, after all it was his mother who asked me to visit them at that time, maybe I was mainly jealous that I saw him lying next to another beautiful woman.

" Astaghfirullah, I'm just angery, I feel like he let me down " I said.

" Give him a chance to defend himself Jannah, part of marriage is also to know when to compromise and when to just give up, from what you had told me, I genuinly think that he is innocent, it doesn't even make sense that he would porpose and then Go to sleep with another woman " mum said.

" Why are you defending him mum?? I'm your daughter!! " I said pretending to be Jealous of him.

" You are my biological daughter, but he is going to be my son as soon as he ties the knot with you, that's how families are established, on the basis of love and understanding " mum said.

" Maybe you're right mum, but I'm still angery" I said.

" You are not angery Jannah, you are jealous of what you saw, I'm your mother and I know you like the back of my hand " mum said.

" Maybe " I said leaving the room, before my mum blamed me any further, I was feeling very guilty already.

I went to check my phone that I switched off as soon as I got home, it had 122 missed calls, all were definitely from the one and the only James Wayne.

It had also about 45 masseges, and 5 voice mails, that I wanted to check very badly, but my pride was just too much to surrender to my feelings.

I prayed Fajr, and asked Allah to reveal the truth for me, then I went back to sleep.

In the morning, My mum woke me up.

" Jannah, Jannah, James is here he wants to speak to you " she said.

" Tell him that I'm not speaking with him, leave me, alone I want to go back to sleep " I said.

" So this your final answer??" she asked.

" Yes, mum this is my final answer" I said.

" Okay... I'll let him know what you said " mum said walking away, as I returned back to sleep, or at least I pretended to.

Suddenly I felt that I was litterally being grabbed off the bed.

"Mum, what are you doing???" I said.

" What you want me to do!!!" she answered.

" Mum......." I kept shouting as she put me infront of the sink.

" Wash your face " she said.

" No" I said stubbornly.

" Okay, you are seeing him like this" she said, grabbing my hand.

" Okay, okay, I will, I will " I said.

Well, the truth is, I maybe have wished secretly that my mum acts like this, I didn't want to see James by my own will, I needed to be forced.
After all I'm her daughter and she knew how stubborn I was.

I washed my face, brushed my teeth, changed and put my headscarf on.

I went down stairs, and I just saw a bouquet of flowers standing there.

" So this bouquet of flowers walked into the house on its own " I said sarcastiaclly.

" Surprise...." James said, giving me the bouquet.

" Talk to the hand " I said, pretending to be angery.

" Would you take this from my hand, its really heavy " he said.

" Don't try to trick me into accepting this " I said.

" Okay son give it to me, don't bother miss-I'll pretend I'm angery- here" Mum said, making fun of me.

" Jannah Come here " he said trying to grab my hand.

" Watchout, I'm not your blond girl " I said.

" Okay, Come and sit on that seat please, I need to speak to you " he said.

" Don't give me orders " I said.

" Okay, would you pleaaaasee sit on that seat, that would be really generous of you" he said.

" Okay" I said, not making any eye contact with him.

I Sat on a chair and James Sat on the floor infront of me.

" Hey, you are sitting on the floor " I said.

" Are you concerned about me??" he said, trying to get any sympathy from me.

" No, I'm concerned about the floor, and the sins it will catch from you, its a clean floor " I said, still not making any eye contact with him.

" Okay, let me explain Jannah, I didn't do what you think I did with that woman, I was drugged and put there on the bed for you to see me and think bad of me, that what really happened" he said.

" Who would do that???" I asked.

" My mother!!! " he said.

" What???" I said.

" Yes, my own mother did that to me, she would go great lengths to stop this marriage from happening " he explained.

" I don't believe you" I said.

" Okay, watch this, we have security cameras all over the place in the mansion, here is a clip of what happened before you arrived " he got his phone out of his pocket, and showed me a video on it.

I saw an unconcious James, being carried by two men ito a room, and his mother followed, after a minute a blonde woman followed into the room.

" It still could be fake " I said.

" What?? Okay, here is a blood test I just carried out that shows a high level of sleeping drugs in my system" James.

" This could mean that you do drugs, nothing else " I said pretending to read it.

" Okay Jannah, do you really think that I would be that stupid?? I porpose and then cheat on you the next day??" he said.

"Maybe you are just inherently stupid!!!" I said.

" What should I do then?? How can I prove my innocence to you???" He shouted.

There was a moment of silence, then I burst out laughing.

He looked at me, not understand in my reaction.

" I believe you.... I believe you.. I was just trying to drive you nuts " I said giggling.

" God.... Hell of a girl " he said, taking a deep breath.

" I maybe have been more jealous than angery, because I saw you next to another woman, who was really hot by the way " I said.

" Rachel, oh she is not even that hot, you should have seen the other girls" James said, rubbing his fingers against his chest.

" What??? other girls??? And you know her name??? " I shouted at him.

" No.... No.. No I was just trying to drive you nuts, got my revenge " he smirked.

" You know what?? as a neurosurgeon myself, I promise you I'll find the part of your brain that is responsible for your shtick, and remove it " I said.

" Why does this sound like It's a suitable story for a horror movie?? - The neurosurgeon who split my brain apart while I was asleep- " he said laughing.

" Okay, Alfred Hitchcook " I said.

Hassan heard the last part of the dialogue as he was standing at the bottom of the stairs.

" Guys, after hearing that childish dialogue between you two, are you sure you are going to give birth to normal children???" Hassan said.

" Why???" I asked.

" Guys listen to yourselves, with that lethal shtick you both have, you would probably end up giving birth to squirls not normal babies " Hassan said.

" Shut up " James and I said at the same time.

" See... A match made in Disneyland, God.... I'm going to be an uncle to Squirls... poor me " Hassan said.

" Go away " I said throwing a pillow at him.

Instead, the pillow hit my grandma who just entered the room.

" Watch out girl " She shouted at me.

" Sorry" I apologised.

" Where is your beautiful ring???" She said as soon as she laid eyes on me.

" Oops, I forgot about it again " James said facepalming himself.

" What is it doing in your pocket?? " my grandma asked him.

" I..... I... " he didn't know how to put it.

" We had a little misunderstanding and I gave it back to him" I said.

" Here it is take it " James put his hand in his pocket, got it out and was about to give it to me.

" No pretty boy, Make a new porposal!!!" My grandma said.

" No, there is no need" I said.

" Shut up, what do you know about marriges?? let him porpose Again, he is already on the floor " grandma said.

" Would you Jannah mohamed marry me?" James said, taking a knee.

" No, say it like you said it last time" my grandma said.

" Would you Jannah Mohamed give me the extraordinary privilge of becoming my rock, my anchor and my army.... Would you marry me?? Again" James said.

" Yes... Yes... Again also" I said laughing.

As James was putting the ring on my finger, Hassan showed up, Again.

" Hey, are you pretending to call off the engagement just to be able to put the ring on her finger so you can touch her hand???" Hassan said.

" Go away " I threw another pillow at him.

My grandma kept celebrating, and as usual James got startled.

" Are you sure you want to marry into this family???" I asked him.

" Well, I guess I'll survive, don't worry about me" he said.

" Okay, Hope you don't complain" I said.

" Oh, don't worry... I guess I have to get to business, Matt is going to kill me, I haven't called him in a a day" James said getting up.

" Are you sure you are not running for your life??" I said laughing.

" Never.... I also want to have a word with my mum " James said.

We said our goodbyes and he left.

Vote, comment, let me know your thoughts.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

210K 8.5K 42
"You Have to marry me & if you say 'no' then I'll kill everyone & forcefully marry you..I'll claim you either by hook or crook. Am I clear?" John sa...
48.5K 1.8K 50
Arranged Marriage. It's what most Muslims go though, and Afghans are no exception. For Afghan's there is no such thing as 'love marriage'. Well, at...
546K 42.4K 51
My stomach dropped the second we made eye contact. He had long and dark brown hair, which curled under the baseball cap he wore backward. The subtle...
56.1K 4.4K 56
"You will do it. You have to teach me. I will make you do it." He took a step toward me. I didn't stepped back, expressing that I was not afraid, rea...