No More Sympathy (Abused Male...

By Ibanez303x

(Y/N) (L/N) was the adopted son of Taiyang Xiao Long and Summer Rose. He was loved, cherished, and well train... More

Profile Card
Chapter 1: Enter The Dragon
Chapter 2: Lights, Camera, Action!
Chapter 3: Reunion
Chapter 4: Way of the Dragon
Chapter 5: Way of the Dragon pt. 2
Chapter 6: More Than a Burden
Chapter 7: The Knight Versus the Dragon
Chapter 8: Forever Falling
Chapter 9: Gray Area
Chapter 10: Off With a Bang
Chapter 11: Bonded by Blood
Chapter 12: Sharing is Caring
Chapter 13: Dance Dance No Solution
Chapter 14: The Mission
Chapter 16: Game of Death
Chapter 17: Date Night (Filler)
100k!
Chapter 18: 4v1
Chapter 19: What Would We Do with a Drunken Sailor
A/N: Changes
Chapter 20: 2v1
Chapter 21: 1v1
Chapter 22: End of the Line
Chapter 23: Missing in Action
Chapter 24: A Few Step Ahead
Chapter 25: Tyrian
Author's Note: Under editing

Chapter 15: Breach in Security

2.7K 56 46
By Ibanez303x

     You wake up slowly, not even remembering passing out. Slowly, you sit up whilst feeling a sharp pain shoot down your spine. You yell out in pain before hearing footsteps quickly becoming louder when Hanzo bursts into the room.
     "You're up. Good." The yellow clad ninja says.
     "When'd I pass out? I just remember fighting the Beringel then you saving my ass." You say.
"Shortly after the fight you just blacked out. I brought you back here to rest. Your semblance did a number on you."
You nod, remembering your fight with the gorilla like Grimm. You felt so powerful, so focused, yet you felt almost trapped in yourself. As if you were only a witness to your body fighting. You shook the thought out of your head as you attempted to stand, only to fall flat on your rear.
"I wouldn't attempt to move any time soon. Your aura will heal you in the foreseeable future but right now you need rest." Hanzo said walking out of the room.
     You sat alone, beginning to think about your semblance again. While you still needed to practice with it, was there any way to feel in control whilst fighting? Or would you just have to sit on standby. Perhaps Master Lee would have a solution to this.
     While you were in thought, Hanzo had come back into the room, bearing tea and some cups in his hands. He brings the tray holding everything and sets it in front of you, snapping you out of your train of thought.
     "I thought you'd need some refreshments." Hanzo said taking a cup and pouring the tea.
     "Thank you again for your hospitality Hanzo." You say as he hands you the cup.
     "While I wouldn't call someone barging into my home a warm welcome, I am glad we had bumped paths when we did." The yellow clad ninja says pouring himself a cup.
     You drink the hot beverage, feeling refreshed as Hanzo speaks up.
     "I checked again for survivors, I was still unable to find anyone. Our fight must have brought out the Grimm." Hanzo explains.
"I am sorry again for the loss of your village, I had held hope that you would have some kin left." You say.
"While I am quite fond of this place, they were not my kin. I was simply a protector. My clan was slain long ago, in the early days of Remnant's history." Hanzo says.
"How did you survive?"
"I didn't, I was killed that day whilst on a mission. Only in death did I find out the fate of my tribe. I was offered revenge by a sorcerer who granted me the hellspawn powers that you saw. Very recently was I freed from her grasp, when she decided I was no longer of use to her. While I have regained my free will, I am still a wraith. I also carry a hefty bounty on my head, as she was to dispose of my life when I was no longer of use to her." Hanzo explained.
"I take it you were able to run and hide out in this village?" You ask.
"Precisely. Ever since I stumbled upon this place I swore to protect it, as they protected me. Now that she had finally caught up to this village, I have lost whatever honor I had left."
Hanzo looks down in remorse at his still steaming tea. You can only imagine the loss he has felt, however you are still puzzled about the magic and sorcery he spoke of. However you had an idea, one that might be of help for Hanzo.
     "Why not reform your old clan?" You ask, shocking Hanzo.
"I... I never thought of that. All this time I've been trying to run from my demons the idea of reforming the Shirai Ryu never crossed my mind." The yellow clad ninja replies.
"You claim to have lost your honor, but I see otherwise. My master taught me not to live for their image, but for themselves. I do not know the loss you've been through but I can sympathize with the pain. And as I realized yesterday, now isn't the time for sympathy. Now is the time for action."
Hanzo's face loosens, a tear forming before gliding down his face. The hellspawn before you stands, bowing in respect.
"Thank you, (Y/N) (L/N). Your wisdom and the wisdom of your Master shall not fall under deaf ears." Hanzo says.
You struggle to get up, though eventually muster the strength to stand and bow back.
"Do what you must, Grandmaster Hanzo." You say before standing straight.
Once Hanzo straightens himself out you feel your scroll buzz, seeing Ruby calling you.
"Ruby, is everything okay?" You ask picking up.
"(Y/N)! Grimm invasion in Vale! Come as soon as possible!" She says before hanging up.
You text your pilot, letting him know that you need to be picked up at your location before attempting to walk out of the room. Unfortunately you are still in too weak of a state and collapse after a few steps.
"Let me help you (Y/N), I shall assist you in defending Vale from the Grimm." Hanzo says helping you up.
"I'll need something more than pants to wear." You say.
"I can handle that." Hanzo replies.

(Timeskip)

At the sight of the invasion, Team RWBY and Team JNPR we're starting to struggle. Both teams had been fighting for what seemed like hours and were burning through their aura fast. Luckily, backup had just arrived. You watch from a distance as the Atlas Military had shown up, deploying their toy soldiers to help with the situation as well as another bullhead approaching on the location. You stretch around in your new outfit, getting used to the different feel.

(A/N: Takeda's traditional Shirai Ryu uniform pretty much without the whips)

"Thank you again for the clothes, Hanzo. But are you ready to make an entrance?" You ask the yellow clad ninja.
Hanzo has been sitting across from you, twirling his kunai in one hand before replying.
"Of course, now lets help your friends." He says.
The cargo bay door begins to open, revealing the battle sight. You can see a few more new faces in the fight, including Team CFVY and some of the professors. Hanzo stood up and engulfed himself in flames before teleporting to the battle, immediately pulling out his katanas and cutting down Grimm. You inhale, still feeling a bit sore but well enough to fight. You jump out of the bullhead, pulling out your tonfas and impaling a nevermore, using it to break your fall. Once on the ground you begin to slice down multiple Creeps that came running at you. You ran towards a Deathstalker that was giving Jaune some trouble, side kicking the Grimm right in the face before bringing down an axe kick on the Deathstalkers head, crushing it.
"Hey (Y/N), you get a new outfit?" Jaune says observing you.
"Sup Jaune, yeah newer clothes. You biting off more than you can chew?" You ask back.
"Yeah, the usual." He says scratching the back of his head, causing you to chuckle.
You run back into the action, fighting your way through Creeps and Ursai before facing off against a group of Ursa Major. You put your tonfa on your back before charging the first Ursa, punching straight through it. You quickly use the now dead Grimm to launch yourself towards the next one, landing a kick to its head. You lay a barrage of kicks onto the Grimm before finishing it with a jump front kick that snapped its neck. You go to finish off the next one before it's suddenly gunned down by Coco, pulling her sunglasses down and winking at you.
"Hey Coco, thanks for the assist." You say.
"For that I want in on whatever little harem your putting together." She says walking up to you.
"Nows hardly to time-" you were saying before Coco shushed you, smirking as she glances over at a storm of fire behind you.
"Who's your new friend?" She asks as you turn to see Hanzo throwing his Kunai at a Grimm before pulling it in towards him, punching it with a flame engulfed fist.
"We'll talk later, now we fight." You say darting off over towards Team RWBY.
     You spot an Ursa bringing it's massive claw down onto Weiss, who's about ready to block with her rapier. You instead begin to shoot at the Grimm, attracting its attention whilst doing minimal damage. As you approach, you switch your tonfa to their melee for, beginning to bear the Ursa until you finish it with a roundhouse kick so powerful the Ursa shatters on spot.
     "(Y/N)!" Weiss said running towards you.
     "Hey Weiss, thought you needed some help." You say smirking as you're soon met with a massive hug.
     Your embrace soon caught the attention of your other lover and soon enough Blake joined in. As much as you enjoyed their company however, there was a job to do.
     "Sorry to cut this short." You say pulling your tonfa out again about ready to charge into battle again.
As you take off, you catch Emerald and Mercury fighting Roman. Because of course he'd be involved in this. You rush in, bringing a flying ax kick down on Roman's head, getting between Emerald and Mercury. You knock the crime lord onto the ground before quickly getting behind him and putting him into a triangle hold.
"There's no escape this time, Torchwick." You say tightening your hold.
"It doesn't matter, I've already won." Roman says, croaking as he's struggling to breath.
"Mercury, Emerald. Get Atlas personnel over here to apprehend him." You ask the two.
Mercury nods, running to get help but Emerald sticks behind, looking at you.
"Is something the matter?" You ask.
"No, I'd just like to thank you for the assist." Emerald says, walking forward and kissing you on the cheek.

(Timeskip)

You, Team RWBY and Team JNPR sit on the edge of the campus, looking out towards the emerald forest. Roman had been taken under custody by the Atlas Military and the damage in the city had been repaired. Now the nine of you relax after your long missions.
"So I take it your mission went well (Y/N)?" Ruby asks, breaking the silence between you all.
"Yeah, sadly there were no survivors in the village, however I made a new ally and discovered my semblance." You say.
"You did?" Everyone asks at once.
"I was finally able to let go of all that burdened me, I achieved my goal of becoming like water, however the stress exerted unto me whilst using my semblance left me weakened. Luckily I recovered in time to assist you all."
"Sounds, interesting. Hopefully that won't be the case in future fights." Ren adds.
"So can you like, unconsciously dodge bullets?" Jaune asks.
"I can unconsciously dodge anything, as well as hit you without having to even think about it." You tell him making the group shiver.
"Well I'm just glad my boyfriend is safe." Weiss says leaning on your shoulder.
"I agree, I don't wanna loose you this fast." Blake says leaning on your other shoulder.
     "Ditto." Pyrrha says walking over and using your head as an arm rest.
     You get used to the added weight just as footsteps could be heard behind you all. You get up, your girlfriends moving away from you, to meet Hanzo who was heading your way.
     "I hope I wasn't interrupting anything." Hanzo says looking at both Teams behind you.
     "Not at all. I take it this is goodbye?" You ask.
     "Indeed. I am heading back to Mistral to reform the Shirai Ryu. I would extend an arm to you to join, but I feel you already have a place here."
     "Yes, thank you though, for everything Grandmaster Hasashi." You say bowing.
     "And thank you again, (Y/N) (L/N). You are always welcome with the Shirai Ryu." Hanzo says bowing back.
     Afterwards, Hanzo heads towards the landing bay towards a Bullhead, taking off into the distance. Just then you feel a buzz in your pants. Checking your scroll, you see a text from Ozpin telling you to come to his office right away.
     "I'll be right back everyone, Ozpin needs me." You say, heading towards the Headmasters office.
     The elevator ride seemed longer than usual. The atmosphere you could already tell was heavy. As the doors opened you were met with Ozpin, Glynda, and General Ironwood. All had a sad and somber look on their faces. You already didn't like the looks of this.
     "Is everything alright?" You ask.
     "(Y/N), I don't know how to tell you this. However I'll be straight...

     ...Bruce Lee is dead."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.4K 1.8K 92
Y/N Rose was the son of Qrow Branwen and Summer Rose, and the oldest child of the Rose family. Due to Qrows' semblance and a messy end to they're rel...
5.7K 96 16
y/n is the adopted faunus son of taiyang Xiao long and summer rose. After an accident, y/n is forced to run away from home, and into the cold embrace...
354K 4K 21
(F/N) is the twin brother of Yang Xiao Long. He was a very shy and kind person to the point where Yang would tease him. His relationship with his sis...
195K 1.5K 31
It was a nice day in vale and a happy family with taiyang,summer rose. Qrow. And raven with there kids ruby rose and yang xiao long,but there was one...