Grounded to The Sky//TodoDeku...

By Wamy-san

This is an AU where Earth is seperated by two creating two worlds. The sky and the ground. The people who liv... More

1- The Meeting
2 - A Promise Between Friends
3 - Who was He?
4 - We ARE The Same!
5- Can I See You Again?
(NOT A CHAPTER!!โš )
6- You are BANNED
7- "Im Sorry"
8- I'm a Criminal..?
9- Roar of The Worlds
10- Decide,Us or Them?
11-Whatever It Takes
12-ILL FIND YOU
13- Are you, Todoroki?
14- Iida vs Todoroki
15- Teamwork Between Rivals
16- I Love you.. but
17-Journey to Oasis
18 - I'm Weak
19- Are you, will you?
20 - The First Goodbye
21- For A Children's War
22- The Beginning of Insanity
23- Taste of War
24-The Last Breath
A///N
AU of an AU

25

793 46 40
By Wamy-san

The doors that will choose our fate. The crowd that will lead us to it. Everything is in place. Midoriya gripped my hand tighter. I used my left hand to hold onto the door handle. "Are you ready?" I asked him.

"Of course, as long as you're here well I have nothing to be afraid of." He proudly answered though I'm sure he senses I was worried as he caresses my cheek with his right hand. "I really want to do this. I promise you I have no regrets", he firmly assures me, kissing my right hand that I was using to hold his left hand.

I slowly open the door to the outside. The sky was painted red, the black smoke was mixing in. If you're hopeful enough you'll think it was just a red sunset. We walk further out and lifted our hands up into the air.

We surrender! We surrender to humanity if this is what it was going to be. The attention flew to us but we continue to walk. Their eyes focus on our every step. The black smoke was disappearing as the source was not being strengthened. They were all looking at us, I could just tell. Their two representatives were together and surprisingly not fighting. I took a big breathe before shouting, "I'm here standing proud and tall as a human. I am not an Upper Half nor a Lower Half. I am human."

Midoriya followed, "Look at yourselves. Did you come here to die? In this battle we all thought out what we'll do to each other that we forgot what we 'can' do together." He continues to hold my hand but more eager to not let go than before. "I betrayed my own flesh and blood but I did not betray my family."

I heard a gunshot fly by luckily missing us by a strand though I didn't know it would miss so Iaccidentally flew on response. I held Midoriya in a princess style and tightly in my arms then kissed him in his forehead. The people stared at us as we make it official to the world. We love one another and that's that. He's the only one that could have possibly made me realize the power I own is not a curse. The world itself is not a curse.

I could hear people getting furious and getting ready to fight again but we continued to look at each other. All I did was stare into Midoriya's captivating eyes. He cups my face in his hands and held me closer so he could kiss me back. He smiles and I smile back. It's been so long since we could spend time together and we didn't want to waste any. Midoriya kept on staring back. I stared at my reflection through Midoriya's beautiful eyes. Those were the eyes that I love, big and hopeful. A place where he belongs.

Iida that man is loyal and very hard to get to close to but I persevered and thanks to that he taught me that Lower Halfs has more people worth saving from this. Of course there's so many more people that you've introduced to me that made me believe that everyone is good. There is no lines when it comes to being a family. Midoriya, you have such a good family. Whatever happens from now, I believe there would still be no words to describe what you've made.

Bakugou his explosive behavior but will keep composed in the most unexpected moments , Momo a person who never shied away from speaking her mind, the two people that have been so against this idea yet never did anything to stop me. If anything they supported me and who I am. They in fact helped make me for who I am.

I look at the people, who were stuck with their differences. They were stunned, of course change would be hard but it's worth it. Where to even begin, right? I could feel that in their minds.

This time I will speak from the heart.
"Ease the fire within you because inside of it is love because truthfully you have no reason not to. Have you known a 'flyer' or a 'walker' long enough to know who they are? This hate was made from the past so can't we just let it go? Our worlds are just so beautiful and I believe together we can put it together and make one whole. No differences, a world where hate is not taught to the children."

It took a lot of me to say that but if they can see what I see will their minds change?..

"I agree!" A flyer had spoken loudly and then more of flyers, some are part of the Rebellion. Then the walkers joined. A small voice almost child like shouted,"I never wanted this war in the first place." It was a child carrying wood on his small hands crying for peace. A female flyer cried so hard she fell to the ground. The other walkers along with the flyers had hugged her for comfort. It made me remember my experience with walkers in the past though they were misguided, I was very weak at that time but now seeing this, hope will light our worlds.

The flyers flew down to the walkers and helped each other to stop the fire completely. They were all so busy. I wanted to help but before I even could calmly set Midoriya down on the ground, because there was no need to protect him anymore, my friends pounced on me like this was the last chance. Momo was the first, Bakugou while cursing at me flew in as well. In the distance, I could see Iida, we made eye contact and he immediately joined in. It was getting quite hard to breathe. Midoriya pecks my cheek and lets go of my hand. "I'm going to look for someone." I understood that and he calmly left.

Momo quickly shouted at me back to my senses, "Idiot, you shouldn't have went in so recklessly. I told Bakugou to tell you the mappings of that place so you don't have to do it like that." Mappings? I don't remember Bakugou saying that. I look at her confused. Her eyes widened then turned to Bakugou and ran after him. They were quick to fight but I felt like there's no need to interrupt yet.

Ochako

I tried to find her everywhere. There's only so far my legs could go. I feel like there's a lot I owe her. In desperation, I asked some people if they saw her. They didn't really know who she was but they did try to help me out. Until, one man answered, "I know her, Ochako Uraraka, she's the lovely lady who once visited my bakery and helped me sell bread because there were no customers then. She really helped me out, how could I forget that name."

I asked," Do you know where she could be?"

He scratches his head while answering,"Well, she looked for me some time ago. My memory is as crooked as my teeth young man so sorry if ever I was misleading."

I kindly replied to cheer him up,"Your teeth are not crooked. They're fine the way they are."

He shyly said,"You are a good man. If memory serves me right, she went to me and asked me about my bakery. I told her it long was bombed by flyers but I have no ill will among wings. It's a shame but that place was bound to meet it's end but as I told her that she cried. I told her it's fine and she apologized. I don't know why she did that but she really insisted on apologizing that I had to insist as well that it was really fine. She kneeled down infront of me. I don't know how much I should appreciate this girl because she was crying tears for me."

Ochako, I knew you didn't change. His story reminded me of many things that made me remember she was a kind soul and the best friend anyone could possibly ask for. "She went off and said she'll try to fix all her mistakes. That's all I could say sorry dear."

He gave me more information than needed but his story telling is sure wonderful. "I didn't catch your name."

"My name is Loguo. My parents were very odd." He jokingly said.

"Thank you Loguo for that wonderful story, I'll make sure to find you when I can. I would love to try your bread if I could." He smiles and nudges me away. He's probably telling me to go find her. I tried to run the route if we went to our house because she couldn't possibly have gone far. There are no vehicles in sight at all.

I saw medals on the road as I continue to run, then a sash, then a military upper uniform. It's a weird place to do it but I won't judge. As I ran, I found someone breathless by the side who was drinking water in military pants and a shirt. "Ochako." I couldn't forget that face. She aggressively asked, "What do you want?"

"I wanted to be friends again, you don't deserve isolation. You deserve someone who will care for you just as you did for them. So many people are waiting for you to come back."

She shouts, "Go away!"

I went nearer against her wishes and immediately took the chance to hug her. "Behind those bars I couldn't do this but now I could I want to make you realize how much you are worth because you are the kindest person in our worlds." She started crying.

"You finally came back." She hugged back and pushed me away. "Do you know where's Iida?" I held her hand as I lead her back to Todoroki where he would probably be. Todoroki and Iida had gotten close but I know not as close as these two were. They would never argue, Iida had a lot to complain but he'd never speak up even when he wanted to.

When we got back, the two ran to each other like no tomorrow and I ran to my love.

"Todorokiiiiii. " He looked back at me lovingly.

*Wooooshhh*

..

Mouth opened three times.

I dont know what came out.

Todoroki held me so tight though his warmth is something to miss. It's heart breaking to remember but I do and it's stuck in my head. The very last time he took a breath succeeding was his death.

I remember it clearly. He got shot straight in the chest. The man was immediately handled by the flyers and walkers, I'm pretty sure Bakugou was probably in the crowd of that. Momo another friend of his that I knew was crying hard. Iida and Ochako and their hugging session was broken apart so Iida could join the crowd. Everyone didn't know that would happen. Apparently, it was our "leader" trying to get back at him and I truly despise him for that. Even though my love was bleeding I made sure to continue to run to him to run to his arms. The fire in his wing that was once forever burning slowly burnt out infront of my eyes. He softly caresses my cheek as his eyes slowly turn cold. I still held him even though he wasn't breathing...

even though his heart wasn't..

beating..

I love him, without him I wouldn't be able to do anything. In his death, all I asked for was a feather from his wings, the ice and the fire. Sometimes I'd feel some coldness on the feather and some intense warmth on the other. It could be my imagination trying to make him feel alive but I wouldn't know. It's a great reminder of him for me. "I love you." I'd whisper that everyday as much as I can even as I write a book. In honor of many of the people I've met.

I made it for the newer generation to understand. When they read it, I deeply want them to see the one I love as a man who saved us from hell. It's been a great distraction for me when I try to let go of Todoro.. I can't even say it. All I could remember was written in paper, I made sure to be precise. From our ruined plans to the wrong things we have done. I didn't leave anything for the people and especially the stories of the people I've met during this stupid war. I titled the book, "Grounded to the Sky" A lot of my friends love the draft already wanting to see it fully done.

There are things that can't go back. Since our leader did that most awful thing in the world, the greatest sin, the people in ice was stuck there to be in ice. Since only my love had the power to undo the freeze and now that he's resting. The people did try to break it but it was just too hard. There was a suggestion that possibly the ice wasn't related to temperature but is rather special. It meant the ice wasn't made of water but something else that probably explains why only his left wing could burn the ice. That fire from his wing is real special and dangerous but beautiful from afar. It looks like a peace of art.

Conclusion. Unfortunately, they're stuck in that situation. They could no way live even when they're unfrozen. They'd been stuck for so long, I'm greatly doubtful but if he was here he'd break the impossible.

If I had the chance, I'd rewind time and wouldn't have looked for Ochako nor stay in my room sobbing nor ever try to sacrific myself if it meant it would be our last.

I hate living without you. I don't want this life I'd rather give it to you. After all this became your dream at some point.

Are you happy?

I did it.

I know you'll be proud.

Todoroki...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 7.2K 20
*warning (kind of) they live in dorms. Also, there's smut and lemon. Bakugou and Midoriya finally pour out their true feelings for each other and sta...
1.1M 38.8K 98
M/n and f/n are two heros who major mostly in European countries, originally they were from Japan so when they had a child, they just left her with h...
3.4K 141 30
Despite not having the best quirk for hero work you decide to apply to U.A anyway and unknowingly become the one and only candidate to inherit One Fo...
23.5K 1K 22
โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ , ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ .โž โ๐‘ค-๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก?โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๏ฟฝ...