Xavier (1st bk of Wolfcreek P...

By RissaleWriter

He was said to be one of the most dangerous Alphas on the face of the planet. He was said to have killed his... More

Table of Contents
Prologue (Edited)
Chapter 1 (Edited)
Chapter 2 (Edited)
Chapter 3 (Edited)
Chapter 4 (Edited)
Chapter 5 (Edited)
Chapter 6 (Edited)
Chapter 7 (Edited)
Chapter 8 (Edited)
Chapter 9 (Edited)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (Edited)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (Edited)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (Edited)
Chapter 17 (Edited)
Chapter 18 (Edited)
Chapter 19 (Edited)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (Edited)
Chapter 23 (Edited)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Edited)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (Edited)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 (Edited)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 (Edited)
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55- Xavier's POV
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67- Xavier's POV
Chapter 68- Xavier
Chapter 69- Xavier
Chapter 70 (Cass's POV)
Chapter 71- Xavier's POV
Chapter 72- Xavier's POV
Chapter 73
Chapter 74- Xavier
Chapter 75- Xavier
Chapter 76- Xavier
A Sad Ending...
Chapter 74- Xavier
A Bitter Sweet Ending
Chapter 74- Xavier
Chapter 75
Epilogue 1- 4 Years Later
Epilogue 2
A/N: Apology, Explanation, and Notes on sequel(s)
A/N: Seraphina!
The Reincarnated!
A Glimmer of Hope
A/N: Monster of the Night

Chapter 41 (Edited)

23.9K 777 187
By RissaleWriter

I woke up and opened my eyes to see my Alpha sleeping beside me, looking relaxed. A small smile appeared on my lips as I noticed that we were mainly entangled with each other.

His lips were softly parted as he breathed in and out, and the urge to kiss them was strong.

So, I did just that. Gently, without waking him, I placed my lips on his and closed my eyes. Slowly, I pulled away before I detangled myself from him and started to get out of bed.

"No," Xavier said, grumpily when I was halfway off of the bed. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back onto the bed before putting half of his body over mine but none of his body weight.

"And why not?" I asked, moving a hand through this strong Alpha's hair and relaxing. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the peace of the morning in the arms of this man.

"Because I don't want to move," he said, stubbornly, causing me to open my eyes and look at him. "And, I am not going to allow you to get ready for the day until I want to move."

"You are not going to allow me to get ready for the day until you want to move," I repeated, causing him to nod his head. "And... what if I want to get ready for the day even when you don't want me to move?"

"I won't allow it," he said. He lifted his head from where he had it and stared at me with half closed eyes. His brilliant blue eyes were wide open and didn't have this guarded look in them.

Complete and utter trust filled his eyes as he looked at me as if he knew that I would never hurt him. His whole body was relaxed, and I was happy that I got him to this point.

"But... I have to get ready. Everyone knows that we are up, and I know that if we don't get up soon, then someone will come in here."

"And... do what?" he asked. He raised an eyebrow as he moved forward and placed his lips on mine. "Are you sure you don't want to stay in bed with me the whole day?" he asked in a whisper after he pulled away.

I kissed him back before smiling. "We can do that once we are safely back on packgrounds. I am sure Parker will be able to handle everything pack related, and I know that Cosette doesn't mind watching the kids."

"Why not now?" Xavier asked. He laid his head on my chest and sighed, closing his eyes. "I am comfortable."

There was a knock on my door causing me to groan. "Is everyone decent in there?" my aunt asked. "I don't mind coming in if no one is."

"Bug off, Aunt Heidi," I groaned. "We're both decent, but we don't want you in here."

My aunt gasped out loud. "You don't want me in there?" She opened the door, causing Xavier to scramble off of me, and walked into the room, slamming the door shut. "Bitch, I'll walk in if I want to."

I groaned, grabbed a pillow, and threw at her, causing her to catch it and toss it onto the bed. "And, this is why I wanted to wait until we were alone at the pack house because some people will barge in." I glared at her playfully, causing her to shrug.

"Hey, at least both of you are fully covered," she teased. She winked. "The last time I walked in, there was a naked male in the room."

"What?" Xavier asked, sounding rather perplexed.

"Long story short, the guy was me. We have this collar and arm piece combo that lets us change our forms into someone else or the opposite gender of ourselves."

"I walked in on her as she was standing naked in front of a mirror as a male form of herself. I have a picture of it. It was pretty funny."

"No, it wasn't," I said. "I was butt naked and trying to fix the wiring to make the penis length longer and the butt more of a male than a female."

"She was also trying to fix the voice box as well because it was being screwy. I think I got her to shock herself with whatever it was she was working on."

"You did, and then I cussed you out before apologizing only to have you cuss me out."

Aunt Heidi chuckled and nodded her head before growing serious. "One picture of you kissing right now, and then I will leave you two alone to get ready for the day. Cass, I'll have new sheets on your bed for this evening."

"And less decorative pillows?" I asked.

"Nope, more," she replied, causing me to groan. She smirked. "Now, kiss."

I rolled my eyes at him before looking at Xavier to see him staring at her with a guarded look in his eyes. I placed my hand on his, causing him to look at me with the same look in his eyes. I offered him a hesitant smile, causing him to smile back at me.

There was a click, and I knew that my aunt had taken our picture. She took another picture of me flicking her off, causing her to chuckle. "It is never the same without a picture of flicking me off," she teased.

I rolled my eyes. "Well?" I asked, looking at him. I didn't like that he was so far away from me, but I understood.

"Well what?" he asked, hesitantly.

"I do want to kiss you, and my aunt will not leave until she gets what she wants. So, do you want to do this?"

Xavier hesitated but nodded his head. He sat back down on the bed, and I clambered onto of him.

I opened the link between us as I sat in his lap and leaned my forehead on his.

'What are you doing?' he asked, putting his arms around my waist.

'Just trust me,' I said, putting my arms around his neck. I placed a gentle kiss on his lips, my hair blocking us from view of the camera.

"Bitch," my aunt coughed into her arm. She took the photo. "There, I am leaving," she said. "Thanks for nothing." She opened the door and slammed it shut as she walked away.

I rolled my eyes and pulled away from him, setting up the block again. "She wanted a picture of us kissing, so I gave her a picture of us kissing. She just didn't get all she had wanted because you were rather uncomfortable."

"Is... she mad?" Xavier asked, causing me to shake my head no. "She... slammed the door shut."

"She is just being dramatic," I said. I tried to get off of his lap only for him to tighten his grip on me. "We need to get ready to go before others start to come in, and I really need a shower. Care to join?"

Xavier tightened his grip on my back but not enough to hurt me. "Don't," he warned. "Don't offer something that you aren't comfortable with."

"Who says I am not comfortable with it?" I asked. Shit, I had no idea what I was doing right now, but I wanted to do it anyway.

It might be the worst idea that I came up with so far, but if he wasn't going to get mad at me for looking at him naked, then Goddess damnit, I would look at him naked.

"I don't have any clothes in here," Xavier said. His voice shook, and I could tell that he wanted to go in with me but he didn't know if he could control himself to see me naked. He looked away and closed his eyes, setting his jaw.

"Hey," I said, gently, moving my hand until I had it touching his cheek. Gently, I moved his face where it was looking at me and waited for him to open those blue eyes of his.

Xavier opened his eyes and stared at me. His eyes were filled with lust, and I could tell that he wanted nothing more to go in there with me but didn't know how he would be able to control himself.

"If you want wait, then I don't mind waiting. And, I don't mind wearing a swimsuit either." A blush appeared on my face, and I cleared my throat. "Some of the guys like to take showers in my bathroom with me there. They were also wearing swimsuits, so there were no naked men in my shower with me," I said, feeling him become slightly jealous. "But, the guys like to sing, and they only like to sing in the shower and if I am the one that starts to sing."

"Why?" Xavier asked.

"I have no clue. They say that they love my shower, and it is a nice one, or they just want to relax and let loose for a bit, so they do that."

"Have you ever seen them butt naked?"

"Six of them," I replied. "They had wanted me to compare their lengths to each other, so they dropped their pants. Um... Commander was walking that way and saw them with their pants down and me gawking and told them to pull their pants up. They did, and Commander looked at me and told me that if any man except for my mate did that again, then I was allowed to rip it off."

Xavier shuddered and grimaced. "Did you ever rip a guy's... genitals off?"

"Yes, when I was thirteen. The guy that we had been chasing shifted into his human form when he thought that it was only me and turned towards me."

Xavier set his jaw but stayed quiet.

"I had looked away and contacted some of my fellow Guardsmen to ask them if his dick was showing. They said yes, so I interrupted him from talking to tell him that he might want to cover up his private parts. Of course, that made him make a lewd comment."

"What did the others do?"

"They were egging me on because I told him that if he didn't, then I was ordered to rip it off his body. He made another lewd comment, so I said ok, quickly pulled off his penis, and shoved it down his throat, killing him."

Xavier cringed, and I couldn't help but chuckle. "Were... you supposed to kill him?"

"Yes," I replied. "It was a kill and bring back type of deal. I think my uncle almost fainted when he heard how he had died and covered his genitals. It didn't help that I was in the room, too eating a banana."

Xavier shuddered and grimaced. "Will... you do that again?"

"Maybe, but not to you." I gave him a quick kiss on his lips before sliding out of grasp and walking to my dresser. I pulled out a bikini and some swim trunks before tossing them to him and started to make my way to my bathroom.

"Why not to me?" Xavier asked, still sitting on his butt.

I paused and smiled at him. "C'est parce que je veux tes bébés," I replied, walking in and closing the door behind me.

_______________________________________________________________________________

C'est parce que je veux tes bébés - It's because I want your babies

_______________________________________________________________

Xavier: *lays down on bed, moving hand through his hair and across his face* I really should learn French.
Cassandra: *Laughs evily*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 658 22
NOTE: This is completed but unedited. It will be going through major changes soon including with plot and character changes. Once it is all changed...
4.3M 113K 36
" I have to leave, I know I am your mate, but I have to go towards the land of the humans. So everyone can be safe" I say softly touching Xavier's fa...
229K 3.4K 14
"Beautiful" He whispered, bringing his face in my neck as he inhaled my scent. "You are only for the two of us" Another pair of arms wrapped around b...
2.5K 46 19
THIS BOOK IS COMPLETE! Book 1 in the Unwanted series ~SYNOPSIS ~ His blue eyes the most electrifying yet cold blue i have seen .Black curly hair my...