Dodging Deku

By The_4_Wall_Repairer

Izuku Midoriya is Not quirkless as you would think - actually He has a really powerful quirk of 'God-Class' (... More

1. I have a Quirk !!!
3. The Training and the cute Girl
4. DAD-MIGHT!? and a Date
5. One For All and the entrance Exams
6. Acceptance in UA and first day at UA
7. Room tour and day off
8. All Might's Class
9. U.S.J Chaos
10. Monster Vs Symbol of Peace
11. Big Announcement
12. A Time Chamber ?
13. A Saiyan ?
14. Goodbye and another Date
15. Sports Festival starts!
16. Sports Festival Tournament 1Vs1
17. THE WINNER OF THE FESTIVAL IS-
Credits for an awesome name
18. Minas little heaven
Tagged.......BITCH
19. Interesting Choices
Izukus Forms and Costume
20. A Old man, Two deadly foes. What do you want more ?
21. The Elite

2. Ultra instincts

21.8K 191 295
By The_4_Wall_Repairer

Izuku pov~

"-ey,Hey,Hey,wake up come ooo- oh ! You're up thats good !"
As I woke up I saw something unbelievable i saw my life long Idol ALL MIGHT !!! STANDING BEFORE ME !!!!

"SORRY !!! Normally I am better in protecting Citizen so now that your up, I must get going but before that. What was that quirk of yours, its really interesting to be honest."
Said all Might with his mighty grin (A/N I hate myself). I couldn't respond but after I heard him talking about my quirk i was a little sad but still wanted to awnser.

"S-s-so first.....IM A B-BIG FAN and about my quirk.....actually i-its a 'God-Class' quirk a-and i can go into a sort of s-state in wich i can d-d-dodge everything thats not faster than Mach 2 without even thinking and my body moves on its own. I-I have the power that resembles f-f-five % of y-y-yours ......." I stuttered looking down.

All Might apparently saw this but didn't understood why and tried to cheer me up. "Thats an really really powerful quirk with this you could easily go Number one Hero !"

"T-thanks.........but I can't, better yet I don't know how to activate it at all....I never once used it in my l-life......heh.....*sniff*.."
I said still looking down.

"HAHAHAHA Young man what's your name if you don't mind me asking ?" "I-I-Izuku Midoriya, sir All Might"

"So Young Midori- " His Thoughts cut him off ' Wait IS HE INKOS SON !! ' " *HMPH* As i was saying- how did you feel when you activated it before ?"

'First i didn't know what he meant but then it hit me. All this years i thought that it will come naturally to me. That I would just start being able to use it on command. But when it got activated before I felt like I must fight him off and survive.......but why doesn't it go off when Kacchan beats me up ?...... Probably because I let him beat me up, because I wouldn't think he would go any further than this. Also I got used to it.........Yes that has to be it .'

" THANK YOU ALL MIGHT!!! I think I know how to activate it now!! "
"HAHAHAHAHA I Like your enthusiasm but you still didn't awnser my question my Boy !"

Steam came off all Might
' Shit '

"Oh right soooo.......When I turned around and saw him I-I had this feeling!! L-Like 'FIGHT' or 'SURVIVE AND ESCAPE' a fighting spirit that I had never before!!! I cant thank you enough for showing me that and now that I hopefully can control my quirk a bit!!! 'I Hope'  I CAN BE A HE- !"

Gods View pov~

His thoughts got cut off when suddenly All Might turned into a skeleton human.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH A FAAAKEEE !!!!" screeched Izuku."WHERES ALL MIGHT !?"

" Im All Might...*blerr*"
Said All Might as he blood runned down his mouth.
"WHAAAAT !? BUT HES A 2 AND A HALF (A/N I think thats how big He is pls correct me)
BIG MAN OUT OF PURE MUSCLE !??!!"

" You know when people on the beach push there torso out so they look better ? That's Like that
*blerr* ' coughs up blood ' Kid please let this be a secret and tell this nobody and I mean nobody OK ? "

"But h-how and w-why ?" Stuttered the Ultra Instincts user.

All Might sits down and lifts his T-Shirt with a big sigh. Izuku nearly vomitted at what he was seeing.

" Pretty nasty isn't it ? Now you might wonder why I have this scar, right ? To awnser your question, I got this scar 5 years back by a villian. My stomach was completely destroyed, my lungs had pretty good damage and overly my inside was pretty good messed up. Only some people really know this, some heros, close friends and some in the Police. Please never tell this anyone, I trust you on this young Midoriya..."

"N-no its ok All Might I will keep it a secret and it was Toxic Chainsaw right? But now you can take that villian in ! " Izuku smiled widely!

"Thank you Young man, and Toxic Chainsaw couldn't even do a little thing against me!! But whatever, now I take this sucker in I hope we see more of us soon .. " "No problem All Might "

As All Might left and was out of sight Izuku squeeled out of excitement and didn't know where the boost of confidence came. Because he barely stuttered in the end. But also got a bit sad that he forgot to ask for a autograph.

As All Might left, at an alleyway he lost the villian in his bottle without his notice and just walked away.
As Bakugou and his lackeys walked behind him in the alleyway, Bakugou kicked the bottle and suddenly a sludge like substances came out of the bottle and took control over him while his lackeys ran away.

---Time skip---

(Gods View pov~)

As the now well evolved Izuku walked past a crowd he got interested if its some Villian attack or something. As he went to the front to see what it is he got a heart attack....
...
..
.

IT WAS THE VILLIAN THAT ALL MIGHT WANTED TO PUT BEHIND BARS AND ATTACKED IZUKU TODAY!!

Meanwhile by All Might~

"So you sucker I need to put you beh- " As Small Might wanted to inspect the bottle where he put the villian he went pale. He lost him... "FUUUUUUUUUU-

Scene Change brought you by a running Small Might...

Back to Izuku~

As Izuku saw a well to known Explosion he went even more pale like hes a perfect white.

Suddenly he ran forward and his form appeared on him again. He thought to himself that he has to fight and save a life.

Death Arm's and Kamui Woods shouted at him "HEY KID GET BACK HE-" There were cut off by his form because HELL THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL !!!

His hairs with black and Green highlights were now black with silver highlights. His eyes were complete silver now.
Thus heat! And his silver-White-bluish Aura appeared.

Suddenly he was infront of the slime villain, that kept his childhood Bully Katsuki hostage .

The slime villian got very angry seeing this Kid again.

"YOU, YOU WERE THE ONE WHO LET ME GET CAPTURED YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHI-" the sludge villian was shut down as he wanted to exploded Izukus face. Izuku just punched again but out of his Limits to 8% OFA like Power of His Ultra Instinct and the villian exploded again. Some people were kicked on there butt and the fire that covered the alleyway was no more. An out of breath Katsuki was very confused of this.

But also kind of happy. Then he knew what happened as he saw Izuku with his Ultra Instinct Form/State.

Izuku manifested his quirk.

But he also was like always, "exploding" (A/N heh pun) with rage. He tried to shout at Izuku why and how Izuku get his quirk just yet.

But Pro Heros stopped him as they praised and scolded Izuku. While he only get praise for his strong quirk while Izuku got both. The good and the bad.

Behind the crowd of people was an out of breath and impressed Small Might with his sunken eyes wide open.

"C-could I Just have found a powerful and good successor ?! Yes...YES I HAVE"
But to his luck even when he was out of time he transformed to his muscle-form.

The crowd and Reporter wich Recorder everything which happened were seriously surprised but stormed him with questions.

---Meanwhile---

Izukus pov~

'FINALLY, I got away from the scolding *sigh* well I still met All Might today and got my quirk so thats goo- ' "DEKUU!!!" His thoughts were cut of when Kacchan shouted.....again.

' FOR GOD'S SAKE '
"Y-yes Kacchan ?"
"So first...i-im...h-happy for you...that you can use you're quirk...and second...WHY DIDNT YOU FUCKING NERD NOT USED IT BEFORE!!!
THAT WAS AWESOME AND LAST DONT LOOK DOWN ON ME ASSHOLE I STILL CAN MAKE YOU A SECOND HOLE EVEN WHEN YOU GOT ALL THE MUSCLE AND THE REACTION-SHIT QUIRK YOU HEAR ME!!??.....

Dekiru...."

Kacchan tried to whisper but failed extremely at that I personally stood in schock and got happy at the new nickname thats meaning was.
"You can do it !" I happily walked till All Might dashed from an alleyway  right into the front of me.

"I AM HERE !!!!" "A-A-ALL MIGHT Y-YOU LOST THE VILLIAN A-A-N-" I started rambling about his loss till a vein popped on his head drove me back to reality.

"A-ahh sorry about that All Might" I said sheepishly and let him speak up. "Thank you youn-" He got cut off by spitting blood and turning to Small Might.

"AHHHHHHH" I screeched because I'm still not used to this "AH RIGHT !! All Might I thought you got to your time limit ?" I asked without stuttering.

"Ahhh right about that. It's clear that I made bad work with this villian and didn't protect the bottle good enough and I cant say how sorry I am and how it there exists no excuse to this......
BUT STILL as I arrived at the scene and saw you act as the only one, even under the pros. And yet, you beat him with this form again- what was it called again? Ultra Instinct or-nevermind. As I saw you rescue that boy, it inspired me so much I turned into this form. And I got swarmed by reporters and everything, so it took a while but you know about my Time-Limit now.
How about I tell you something else........

Do you want you to be my successor !?"

"W-what?"

All Might explains everything about OFA. (A/N Ik im lazy)

"Now do you ACCEPT MY AWESOME POWER OR NOT ?!"
All Might shouted with too much excitement in his voice. "YES I ACCEPT YOUR OFFER ALL MIGHT !!" "Thats what i wanted to hear and an immediately awnser at that!! I expected nothing less !"

"THANK YOU ALL MIGHT"
"Toshinori Yagi"
"W-w-what ?" " Call me Toshinori Yagi or Just Toshi "
" O-ok...Toshi " "HAHAHAHA Now meet me at Dagobah beach tomorrow at 6 pm or so......have school ?... Wait tomorrow is sunday .... Meet me at 6 am!"

As I gave my goodbyes to All Might and got home my mom rambled about me getting late and about being hurt or anything.

Because she saw everything it got filmed and livestreamed on TV. I said I'm fine. But as I mentioned that i can use my quirk now she cryed in joy. After I ate and got to bed I dreamed about the training with All Mig- I mean Toshinori.

E/C SO WHAT DO YOU THINK AND LITTLE YET BIG IZUKU ISNT AS SHY AS ORIGINALLY BUT STILL A CINAMMON ROLL BTW DO YOU LIKE THIS STORY? PLEASE GIVE FEEDBACK AND CORRECT ME PLS.....WHY AM I SCREAMING!?

SEE YOU LATER !!

Cheers

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 5K 33
"so what you are saying is that Bakugo is a fully trained body guard, Midoriya is one of the four states of matter and is being hunted to be turned i...
1.4M 37K 37
Everyone thinks Izuku is quirkless... even himself. When All Might crushes Izuku's dreams of becoming a hero, Izuku shuts himself into his house for...
86K 2.5K 19
Izuku Midoriya is unfortunately a quirkless kid. Every day he is bullied and hurt until he accidentally figures something out. Watch as he goes from...
12.4K 234 27
You all know the world of MHA but what if some people have different genes, one of the lucky one is Izuku Midoriya and we're going to follow his adve...