My Freak Show Life (BWWM)

By pink_cash

Chauncey, Benjamin, and Liam are three of the most successful men in their respective fields, who also happen... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1: My Freak Show
Chapter 2: Beloved Strangers
Chapter 3: To live or To die
Chapter 4: The First Date
Chapter 5: The Worst First Date
Chapter 6: Unexpected Meetings
Chapter 7: News: Good or Bad?
Chapter 8: That's a yes?
Fair Warning 😔
Chapter 9: Hanging in the Balance
Info 😂
100k 🤯🤪
Chapter 10: In Sickness
Chapter 11: The Past & Present
Chapter 13: Closure
Chapter 14: Crime & Punishment
Chapter 15: The Aftermath
Chapter 16: Family
Chapter 17: Taking Steps
Updates?
Chapter 18:Mate
Chapter 19: Power
Chapter 20: Changing

Chapter 12: Connection

4.2K 266 49
By pink_cash

Due to bullying by you lovely people I've been inspired for this story and I'm killing these updates lol. But fr I got some random inspiration for this story and once I finished the chapter I've been trying to put it out. Vote, Comment, & Fan ! : )

Benjamin

A knock at my door breaks me from my work. "Come in" I yell. The door opens revealing my beloved. I haven't seen her since the hospital. Liam told us that they had a deep talk before he dropped her off home yesterday. I would be lying if I said it didn't make me a little jealous. But I do get it. Out of the three of us Liam is the softer one, more approachable. They connect on an emotional level that we haven't broke ground on yet and that's okay.

"Hey, aren't you supposed to be in school?" I ask walking over to her.

She shakes her head, "had therapy for the incident, thought we could have lunch together." She holds up a bag that smells of Chinese. "Had to ask Liam what you like." She giggles.

The talk they had must've impacted her greatly because she seems more open now. There are still some walls up but they aren't as high anymore. I can appreciate him for helping her out of a dark place. "Thank you beautiful" I say kissing her cheek before leading her to my couch.

She takes out our food before handing me mine. "How's work?"

I shrug, "same shit different day. How are you feeling?"

"Better I suppose. My dad convinced my mother to let me drive."

"You shouldn't have to deal with shit like that beautiful."

She shrugs, "she's my mother Benny."

I grunt in response. My parents never judged me or gave up on me so I guess in a way I'm confused about how hers could. And how she's okay with her mother wanting her dead. I have a problem with it and it's not my folks.

"Are you busy? Do you have time to spare to talk?" she asks once we've finished. "That was a stupid question. Of course, you're busy."

"Hey" I turn her to face me. "All of this shit comes second to you. Let's talk."

She gives me a weak smile before taking a deep breath. "I know you guys want me to move in with you, but I think there's something you should know. I was raped."

For the next twenty minutes I sit and listen while she tells me more of the story. Comforting her when she struggles while only thinking of the many ways to kill this fucking boy. He fucking touched her. Touched what belongs to me and continues to do so. She's broken because he wanted to get a fucking nut at the expense of her sanity. She wants to die because of what his sick ass decided to do to her. It's not enough to strip her of her virtue, he has to strip her of her dignity as well. And what's bothering me the most is she's letting him. Instead of taking back her power she's constantly letting him win. He already broke her to nothing so why continue the torment.

"Do you love him?" I ask pacing my office.

"What?" she asks confused.

"You heard me Jordan."

"No, absolutely not Benny" she sighs, "at some point I thought I was, but I know now that you don't treat someone you love like that."

"Then why are you letting him win?" I take my seat next to her. "Every day that you let him over power you or get his way he wins. Every time you mark your beautiful skin because of him he wins. He doesn't have to put forth any fucking effort and he controls every aspect of your life Jordan why?"

She sobs, "I don't know! I'm sorry."

I wipe her tears, "there's nothing to be sorry about. You are better than that beautiful and so much stronger."

She looks up at me, "I'm trying benny."

"I know" I sigh, "let's get you home." I clean up before leading her out my office. I don't know how much longer I can contain my anger and I don't want her to bare witness to it. She's in a fragile state right now.

"I'll talk to you later okay" I say once we've reached her door.

She looks up at me innocently, "you're not mad at me Benny, right?"

I lean down kissing her softly before placing my forehead against hers. "I could never be mad at you for something you had no control over. I apologize if I gave you that impression. Thank you for opening up to me. I know how painful that must've been."

"You're welcome" she smiles weakly, "how are you going to get back to your car?"

I smirk, "I'm a vampire beautiful" I give her a wink before running back to my office. I get into my car pulling off to my next destination. It's my turn to handle the little shit. He fucked up and he constantly wants her to pay for it. I sit in my car waiting for the perfect moment. It comes when he runs to his car.

"Grant" I say walking over to him.

He looks up, "do I know you?"

I smirk, "no but I know you." I send a blow to his face before tossing him on his car. "This is my only warning, stay the fuck away from Jordan."

"Fuck you" he spits blood my way.

I hit him again, "that's fucking disrespectful, but can't expect much from a punk bitch. You loved a girl you couldn't handle loving that not her fucking fault. Stay the fuck away from her."

How the hell does he know. His thoughts seep in.

I smirk, "don't worry about it. I suggest you leave what's mine alone before you end up missing."

I hit him in the stomach before dropping him going back to my car. You have to be beyond sick in the fucking head to continue to torment your victim. He's a young ass boy who doesn't know how to handle his feelings. He loves a girl that he shouldn't and can't love but instead of telling her and addressing his feelings he breaks her down every chance he gets. As if doing the shit is going to make his feelings change. I know because I was him at a certain point in my life. All it did was make the girl hate me and herself. I walk into the room to see Chauncey lying on the bed.

"Hey, you're home early."

"Yeah" I go into the bathroom stripping out of my clothes.

"Is there a reason for that?"

"Had lunch with Jordan and couldn't work after." I turn the shower on.

"What happened?"

"Not my business to tell Chase."

"I'm the last to know."

I shut the shower door not wanting to talk to him about it anymore. This isn't about him it's about Jordan opening up to us and healing. The door opens and he steps in. "I don't want to talk about the shit anymore Chauncey."

"Alright" he kisses his mark softly.

I turn around kissing him deeply. He groans kissing me back. I pull away turning him against the shower wall. I open the lube putting some on before entering him causing him to groan. I pull out before slamming into him again. He pushes back in time with my thrust. I reach around grabbing his dick stroking with the same rhythm. I don't want to have sex or make love right now, I just want a quick punishing fuck to get my frustration out. I thought roughing the boy up would alleviate some of it but I was fucking wrong. I move faster and harder, he leans back a little groaning. I bite down on my mark roughly.

"Shit" he hisses climaxing on the shower wall.

I groan releasing my own seed. I rest my head on his shoulder, "thanks."

"Welcome." I remove myself from him grabbing the soap. We finish our shower before going back into the bed and he lies next to me putting some movie on.

** ** **

I open the door letting her in. she smiles up at me before pulling me down into a kiss, "thank you." She says once she pulls away.

"You don't have to thank me beautiful."

I close the door behind her, "Hey Liam." She says with a smile.

He smiles at her, "hello baby" he pulls her into a kiss.

"He's in his office" I say once they pull away.

She nods before walking away. It's like with every confession she becomes lighter in a sense. I've never seen her smile so much or initiate affection. It's fucking amazing to witness. Today she's talking to Chase and asked us to be here because she feels he's going to react badly. And of course, we agreed because we know for a fucking fact that he will.

"Now we wait" Liam says before walking away.

I follow him into the living room taking the seat next to him. "Did she tell you why she wanted to tell us independently?"

"Said she thought it'd allow her to get closer to us all on an independent level."

I nod. I could understand that, you can tell a lot about a person based off how they handle stressful and saddening situations. You become trained on their nonverbals as much as the verbal, sometimes more. I just hope Chase doesn't fuck it up for himself. He's known to do that sometimes. I wrap my arm around Liam as we get comfortable on the couch. Within minutes we could hear Chase pacing above us. I can tell already this won't be good.

"Benny! Liam!" I hear my beloved yell about twenty minutes later.

We run to the foyer just in time to see a ball of black fur crash through the door. "Shit!" I yell before following. I vaguely hear Liam telling Jordan to calm down and stay on the house. I can't help but to curse as I follow Chase through the woods ducking and dodging fucking trees. Fucking Xander! When he finally stops he's in the woods behind the school growling.

"Xander, calm down" I say, resulting in him turning to me growling.

He violated her. Touched MINE!He screams in my head.

"And killing him is going to do what? Take away her pain and misery? Fuck no and you know it!"

He deserves to DIE!

"She will hate you and Chauncey, Xander." Liam says calmly.

"You don't think we want to kill the bastard too? Cause trust me I want to kill the little shit."

"But she's more important, making sure she's comforted is more important than him Xander. Go back to our mate."

He growls once more in the direction of the school before running back to the house. If I know Xander as much as I think I do I know that this is far from over for him. Once he's done helping Jordan he can do whatever he wants to do but right now she needs him more. Jordan is standing in the foyer when we arrive back at the house.

"Thank you" she says softly.

We nod just as Chase walks back in fully clothe. "I apologize for Xander and I. can we finish our discussion?"

She nods before letting him take her hand leading her to the office. Well got damn. Good thing he didn't kill the boy. Jordan may not love him, but I don't think she would forgive Chase if he killed him. Liam and I take our seats back on the couch. Hopefully things can go a lot smoother for the rest of their discussion. Cause honestly, I'm motherfucking tired at this point.

Not even fifteen minutes later we hear running. I can't help the groan that escapes me before getting up. We walk to the foyer to see it's Jordan running now. What the fuck is going on?

"Jordan please, let me explain" he begs.

She whips around, "No! I trusted you and you played me for a fool!"

"What's going on?" Liam asks looking between the two.

She turns to us tears in those pretty brown eyes, "did you guys know?"

"Know what beautiful?" I ask completely fucking confused.

"About Zoey!" she screams angrily. I run my fingers through my hair. To say no would be a lie but to be honest gets us in the dog house along with Chase. Fuck! she laughs humorlessly, "jokes on me I guess." She runs out the house.

"Jordan wait" I yell trying to go after her.

"Let her go!" Liam says softly.

I turn to Chase putting him against the wall by his shirt. "Why do you keep fucking with her!"

He pushes me off, "she needed to know."

"Well thanks for fucking us over with you. Do you ever think of anyone but yourself?"

He growls, "watch it James."

"Fuck you!"

He growls loudly before turning into his wolf running out the door. I grab Liam when he tried to go after him. "Let him go at this rate we're better off."

"Don't say shit like that Benjamin" he snaps making me clench my jaw in irritation. "He already felt like shit. Did you really have to push his buttons all the time?"

"Do you always have to take his side all the time? Do you love me too, damn!" I snap before instantly regretting it.

He turns me to face him, "you're fucking wrong and you know it."

I sigh pulling him to me, "I'm sorry I didn't mean it. I was out of line taking my anger out on you."

He pulls away, "apology not accepted." He walks away.

"Fuck!" I hiss.

How did this day get so fucked up in such a short amount of time? Now nobody is speaking to anybody, though I know for a fact our argument won't be dragged out. We've been together for nearly five years and our arguments are usually solved by time apart and top. That's the sad fucking truth. But with Jordan, who knows how ling she'll be pissed with us. We basically implanted a friend in her life for security purposes and didn't tell her knowing she doesn't have many friend and trust is a difficult thing for her. In hindsight it is a shitty thing to do to someone, but we really just wanted her to be safe. Consequences be damned when it came to it. Fuck!

Vote, Comment, & Fan ! : ). Btw if you guys wanna send me a cover for a story feel free to do so, I love seeing them. The email is on my profile ☺️❤️ ,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 139K 56
Lauren is in trouble. BIG trouble. She found her mate - and he ISN'T her sweet, long-term, long-distance boyfriend. He's an Alpha. Can you blame a gi...
3.6K 119 6
*Available in full on Radish or Patreon!* She was born in fire. He was forged in ice. The clash will scorch them both. After a disease wipes out all...
3.5K 353 58
For Caleb Bishop, family is everything. He takes over the responsibility of running his pack with this ideal foremost in mind, putting his commitment...
1M 48.8K 29
*Sequel to The Unnoticed Mate* *Can be read as a stand alone* ©MadnessReverie Highest Ranking #31 in Werewolf Hailey is a daughter of an Alpha and...